All Comments on 'Alex and Jeremy'

by sensualcaring

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 6 years ago
At last a great story

I really enjoyed this story , so please help her to become the complete woman that she wants to be . Hugs hun thank you again xx

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54almost 6 years ago
A realitic story

A really enjoyable read. Definatly an alternative romance story, answering every TV/TS/TG girls dreams of what could happen. It would be hard to follow with a sequel but please try to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

yes more this is worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always thinking of you

Yes, yes,yes you need to continue the story. Jeremy needs to become jeri permanently! Your descriptive manner of writing will bring more life to jeri and help her to fulfill and be fulfilled as a changed woman. Please another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Lord yes

Please add multiple chapters

windlakeviewwindlakeviewalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well done! More chapters would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more

Please add more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
oh wow

oh please continue this beautiful story , you have a very big fan in me now . well done . thanks

bayouxbayouxalmost 6 years ago
Our House (Alex and Jeri)

Wonderful story. Do hope it is taking place in real life many times over. Follow up chapters would be most enjoyable as we feel their (Alex and Jeri) growing love and they work together to keep the company thriving. And they are restoring that old Mustang, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Continue?

Damn! I can't wait for the movie adaptation already. πŸ˜†

Seriously, this is top stuff.

Maybe now you can throw some drama in the mix.

Love them "love conquers all" stories. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More?

Please a great start to awesome adventure

Artificial_IntArtificial_Intalmost 6 years ago
Wow

One of my favorite stories now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love yr story

One of the best i have read so far.. please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why Daddy?

Why does she have to call him daddy? What's wrong with a normal relationship between two adults?

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 6 years ago
Rom... mmmm... antic, yay!

I'm a sucker (you decide whether the pun is intended) for a romantic story, no dominance/submission, no S/M, just plain old love with genderqueer sex added. A couple of minor quibbles: Alex's realization that Jeremy loved him could have ben less of a deus ex machina as engineered by Ann; and I agree that Jeri calling Alex Daddy is more appropriate in a stroke story with a substantial age difference. Third, the name of Sam's landscaping business should not include the word "International." Nor should there be any allusion to expanding abroad. The product is strictly local -- a landscaped yard is radically different in Montana, the Midwest, Florida and Arizona, not to mention Dubai, Switzerland, and the Netherlands. Even the business models are different: think of the largely immigrant, antifeminist workforce in the US, the legal immigrant workforce and internal religious tensions in the Emirates, and the overeducated, overexpectant, sexually mixed milieu in Scandinavia.

This may seem like mere detail, but it is one of my favorite peeves as an "alien" (but legal) resident in the US that the words international, multinational, overseas and foreign denote only negligible differences, and that there is only one possible economic model, the American one. (I have lived in four countries on three continents, so I have some actual experience with this.)

End of vent. It did not in the least take away an iota of the pleasure I had in reading your story. So if there is another chapter -- or you stop this story here -- I will await the next product of your literary gift with justified (I hope) anticipation.

Oh, and let me not forget: 5 stars. Easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply Loved it All .

I have loved read this delightful story from front to back but , seeing that everyone else has asked please do find the time to treat us by continuing your telling of this story of love .

hugs

Kathryn. xxx

Happyman47Happyman47about 5 years ago
Alex and Jeremy

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Like someone else said no forced sissy just a love affair. I agree, why Daddy you can have a man and women relationship. I love when a man calls a guys rose bud his pussy and his little dick a clitty.I hope you will write a few more chapters.

IcelandSparIcelandSparover 4 years ago
Lovely story

An inspiration to writers and a pleasure for readers ... a loving story about two people, couldn't ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

very hot but very moving at the same time, great writing worthy of *5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice!

great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Absolutely love this story. So beautiful and passionate. Since Alex controls Jeri’s pleasure, maybe jeri wears chastity in the future?

ApeloffApeloffalmost 3 years ago

Loved everything but the daddy part... I know its just a personal preference and some people are in to it just not me, but good job overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I adore your stories! Being somewhat of a romantic I love how the relationships develop and progress. Thank you for such pleasure. :)

smoothed273smoothed273over 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualcaring@sensualcaring
237 Followers
Thank you for taking a moment to read this. I used to be luvbttmsnsissies, and while I still do, I prefer a sensual, more caring approach. I enjoy a bit of seduction in both directions, teasing, a touch of romance - the intangibles that make the physical so much better. I will...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES