Alex and Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy, I am so pleased that you think of this as our home. I love sharing it with you. And as long as you are not a serial killer, we'll figure it out." I was trying to be funny, but it just didn't quite work.

Jeremy took out his phone and showed me a picture of a really beautiful young woman.

"She's gorgeous." Nothing wrong with stating the obvious, right? Dark hair pulled back in a pony tail, lovely blue eyes, a great smile, tall in her heels and slim. I am terrible with ages, but I put her in her mid-20's. I watched as Jeremy took a deep breath.

"She's me."

"That's you?"

Jeremy nodded.

"And, I understand if you are sickened or repulsed or think I'm some sort of freak. I understand if you want me to leave." Jeremy sat there and trembled as I looked at him and then back at the picture. As it sunk in that the girl was Jeremy, the girl became even more beautiful.

I got up from the desk, walked around and as Jeremy stood up, I wrapped my arms around him holding him close. Gently kissing the top of his head; gently kissing the same dark brown hair I saw in the picture, I whispered.

"I don't want you to ever leave." Jeremy's sobs wracked his body as the tension left him and I continued to hold him. His head was against my shoulder and then he turned it up to face me smiling through the tears. I brought my lips to his and we shared a first, very intimate kiss. Our lips melted together. When we broke the kiss, I looked at him again.

"When will I meet her? I'd love to ask her out to dinner. Think she'd go out with me?" I asked smiling.

"Definitely. She'll be ready at 6:00?"

"I will try and get reservations..."

"Don't worry about it. I have a place picked out in case our talk went well."

"Did it go well." I asked laughing gently.

"The best."

I released Jeremy from my arms and watched him walk away. The first time I saw that walk as his hips moved so sensually. Jeremy was indeed an angel on Earth.

"Jeremy," I called out after him, "what's her name?"

"Jeri," he told me as he looked over his shoulder smiling.

After watching, well, Jeri, I guess, walk into her...yeah, I'm going to have a problem with pronouns for a bit. Anyway, after I watched her go into her room, I stood there and marveled at how things can change so fast.

I have loved having Jeremy around. Just having another person to share things with is incredible. I had been alone for over five years and kind of assumed that would just be how things were going to be. And, then Jeremy came into my life and in the matter of just a few months, has turned it upside down. I liked it!

I finished working than made sure the car I was going to use was clean. Then I showered, shaved, dressed, and then just relaxed. I dressed well, but not over the top and found I was nervous; the kind of nervous a 16-year-old boy is on his first date. Silly? Maybe, but it was how I felt. This was so new to me. Jeremy is Jeri. How should I treat her? And, then I just decided to do what comes naturally to me.

Jeri came out wearing a pair of tailored slacks, white silk blouse that she filled out, but not too much, and was wearing heels. Everything fit her perfectly...she was a feminine vision. As she walked into the room, I just naturally stood as I would for any woman and beamed at her.

"You're beautiful," I simply said.

"Thank you, kind Sir," she responded with a smile. Her hair was freshly brushed, makeup was perfectly applied and there wasn't a lot of it. Her eye makeup brought attention to her eyes, which I just loved. Her lips looked so kissable covered with a red color that somehow looked to be the perfect choice. Yeah, I don't understand how such things are selected, but she did it perfectly. And, her fingernails matched her lipstick!

She did a slow turn for me. Her slacks hugged her hips and made her ass look perfect. Not too big and not too small. As she turned, I noticed she added a bit of jewelry: a necklace, earrings, bracelet and a ring. Understated, but perfect. And, I was seeing a confidence I had not seen before.bv +6

"Jeri, you are all woman and all beautiful," I told her smiling. God, her perfume was intoxicating and the same one my wife used when she was alive. I walked to her and put my arms around her whispering, "Thank you for introducing me to Jeri."

"So, where are we going for dinner," I asked as we headed for the door.

"Sam and Ann's," she answered simply.

Now, I was a bit bewildered. I didn't understand. I thought we might go to a romantic restaurant. Never would I have thought we'd be going to Sam and Ann's.

"Are we expected?"

"Yes," she smiled as she answered. "And, that's all you get until we get there."

"Nice car. I haven't seen this before," Jeri said as we approached the car I had cleaned.

"I keep it in the garage." The car was a late model BMW M4. Fast is a good description of it. As I held the door open for Jeri, I told her, "I will take it out more often since there's a lovely woman to ride in it."

I held the car door open for her and watched her get in so gracefully. I don't remember much about the drive, except I was on Cloud Nine. I had not been this happy in a very long time.

As we drove up to their house, Sam and Ann were on their porch to greet us and smiling. I helped Jeri out of the car, and she literally ran up to Ann hugging her. Jeri kept repeating, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," as they hugged.

Walking up to Sam, he shook my hand and said, "Welcome to the club."

"What club?

"Ann is like Jeri in many ways." I looked at Sam. Then over at Jeri. Then back at Sam.

"Really?"

"Yep," he nodded his head as he answered. "We've been together for a very happy 17 years. Come on, let's get inside."

What followed was as much a celebration as anything else. Sam and Ann were my best friends, and it would seem that we are even more connected now, I thought. Good food. A great wine. And a welcoming celebration for Jeri, who switched between laughing, crying and smiling. She was free to be Jeri and she was accepted!

I got Sam alone for a minute.

"You knew," I stated it as fact.

"Yes," he nodded. "Jeri told Ann and Ann told her to trust you. Both of us saw how you looked at Jeremy. We knew that you'd be okay and accepting of Jeri."

"I think I love her. Something I never thought I'd ever feel again." I began to tear a bit.

"We knew that, Alex. We did not want happiness to slip through your fingers, or Jeri's fingers."

"Thank you. I owe you and Ann more than I could ever repay."

"You've already repaid us many times over. The business would not be what is it is if it weren't for you and your great designs. We need to get back to the girls."

We went back to the family room and had a wonderful evening. As we were standing up to go, Sam indicated he had one more thing.

"Alex, as of Monday, you will be receiving 50% of the profits. All profit sharing will remain in place for everyone in the company. If it weren't for you, the business would not have grown like it has...and I've been in talks with folks in Europe, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and several large clients here. It seems like the Biltmore Estate wants to upgrade their landscaping and like our work. Your work. So, from now on you get 50% of the profits plus 40% of the business is yours." Sam and Ann were just beaming at their 'little surprise.'

"Sam..." I started to object.

"This is not a point for discussion. The papers have already been drawn up. We will sign them on Monday morning. For now, Jeri can work from home. We can bring her back in a bit of time after people get used to the idea."

"Thank you. I just don't know what to say. Working with you has been so wonderful. You and Ann have saved me twice now and have given me back a life...I don't know what would've happened to me if not for the two of you."

"Well," Sam said, "the business would have failed if not for you. Remember the first job you worked on? If you had not told me we had the plants in the wrong places, we would've lost the business because we didn't have money to replace them. You saved us then. Seems like we are just repaying you now.'

I just nodded not trusting my voice. Sam gave me one of his big hugs and then hugged Jeri. Then, Ann wrapped her arms around me as she had done so many times over the years and whispered in my ear, "Take good care of her."

As we were walking out the door, Ann asked me, "Don't you have a closet full of women's clothes?"

I nodded not sure where she was going with that.

"It seems to me that they'd fit Jeri perfectly."

Jeri's hand was in mine as I turned to look at her.

"Jeri can have the clothes in that closet if she wants them."

I leaned forward and kissed Jeri's lips gently. The kiss was not passionate, but so very intimate, and we left a very happy Sam and Ann. Both of them seemed to be on the verge of tears.

On the way home, Jeri's hand rested on my leg. The slight movement of her fingers caused an arousal I had not known in a long time.

"How long has it been." Jeri asked after noticing the bulge in my pants.

"Five years," I said softly.

"Five years? How could you ever go five years without intimacy?"

"Well, it took a couple of years for me to get over my wife's death. Then, when I looked around I didn't see anyone that I wanted to share intimacy with, except for one who was not available."

"One?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "until you. Then there were two."

We got home and shared a deep kiss before entering as we stood at the front door. It was deep, passionate. It was the kind of kiss that seals relationships and starts wars. It was one of those once-in-a-lifetime kisses that touches the soul.

As the kiss ended, I lifted Jeri into my arms and carried her into the house.

"Welcome home," I whispered.

"Our home," Jeri said softly.

"Yes."

I put her down and she told me she asked me about the clothes Ann had mentioned. I took her hand and led her to the Master and opened a closet door. In side were my wife's old clothes...everything from jeans to evening gowns to all sorts of lingerie.

"It's yours if you want it," I told her. I didn't know what to do with it when she died, so it's still here. A lot of it is still new; never been worn. And, Ann is right. It would fit you well."

"I love it," Jeri said as she turned around in the closet. "I will look at it all tomorrow. Tonight, we are going to be busy," looking directly into my eyes. "Now, you need to leave so I can freshen-up."

"As you wish, M'Lady," I responded with a small bow.

I busied myself in the kitchen for a few minutes and then just relaxed in the family room as I waited. Let me tell you – the wait was worth it!

Jeri came out of the Master wearing a white sheer robe, white lace panties, white stockings, and white heels. Her hair and makeup were perfect. Her makeup had been touched up and was a bit heavier and she put on more perfume. She did a slow turn as I watched and got hard. She was dressed for me...just for me.

I stood and went to her wrapping my arms around her I felt her body trembling and the warmth of her soft skin through the thin robe. Our bodies close, I had never felt another cock against mine, and I loved it as she slowly moved her hips. A moan escaped my lips as we kissed which vibrated through her body.

I released her and then guided her back to the Master, which was now our bedroom. I watched as she lit some candles. Watched as she moved. Watched her hips. Her gestures. There wasn't a thing she did that didn't get and keep me hard.

Before I knew it she was standing in front of me with a twinkle in her eye. "Let's see what we have here, shall we" she said as she rubbed my bulge.

Still looking at me, she unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and slowly slid the zipper down. Jeri let go of my pants and they fell to the floor. I was grateful that I had removed my shoes and socks while waiting for her. My cock was tenting my boxers proudly as she gently ran her fingers across the head making me release precum immediately.

"It has been awhile," she almost giggled.

Jeri went to her knees and kissed the tip of my cock through my white boxers leaving the stain of her lipstick. I could see her breathing was slowly becoming ragged.

"I have to get him out," she whispered.

Jeri slowly removed my boxers and as she did, my cock sprang out hitting her in the face causing her to moan. Once my boxers were off, she took a look at my cock.

"It's more beautiful than I ever imagined," as she began to lightly touch and kiss all of it from my balls to the tip. Kissing. Licking. Touching. Stroking slowly.

"You have to be 8" long with a gorgeous shape," as she looked up at me. "A beautiful head and so nice and thick at the base."

And with that, she closed her lips around the head and began to slowly suck me. Taking a bit more into her mouth – her warm, wet mouth. Her lips stretched around me. Changing her angle slightly, she slipped all of my cock into her mouth as the head of my cock felt her throat around it. She began to swallow, and I felt her throat almost rubbing me. My moans were the only sounds in the room as I caressed her head wanting to be gentle, but needing her so much. She pulled off of me and looked up. Her eyes looking into mine.

"Fuck my mouth. Give me your seed," she almost begged.

"It won't take long," I said through gritted teeth.

Her mouth went over me again and my hands held her head as I began to slowly fuck her face.

"Harder," she moaned as her mouth was full of my cock causing a vibration to leap through my body.

I moved my hips faster making my cock slip between her lips and down her throat faster and deeper. She gagged several times, but I didn't stop. God, I was building so fast and she could feel it. Her saliva dripping down my cock and balls. Fucking her face. My balls hitting her chin.

Suddenly I felt the churning down to my toes. I pulled her head to my body so I was all of the way in and down her throat. Controlling her. Her nose and face in my pubic hair...trying to thrust in even deeper. And then it happened. I exploded down her throat. Shot after shot after shot. Trembling and seeing stars. Knees weakening as I slowly subsided.

Releasing my hold on her head, she pulled off of me and gulped in air. Jeri had swallowed every drop of my cum and was smiling. I reached down and helped her up. Bringing her close I kissed her cum coated lips licking them clean. Our tongues entwined and danced as my hands slipped up and down her back...then gently caressing her ass through the thin robe and lace of her panties. My fingers running up and down her crack as we kissed. Our kiss muffling her moans as my fingers got closer and closer to her pussy. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"Take off your panties." It was more of a command, than a request.

Jeri stepped back and slowly shimmied out of her panties. Standing there in front of me in a sheer robe, stockings and heels. Her cock, which I found out later was what she wanted me to call it, was smaller than mine at about 5" or 6" cut and slim. Jeri was the most erotic thing I have ever seen and she loved me!

I walked to her, lifted her in my arms and gently placed her on the king size bed. Her hair fanned out over the pillow but was still a bit of a mess from my fingers being in as she sucked me. Her lipstick was smeared, but she was smiling and was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen at that moment.

"Jeri, you look like you just sucked a cock," I said gently as I stood next to the bed looking down at her.

"No," she said, "I just loved your cock for the first time."

I smiled and nodded then bent down to kiss her lips as my hand ran over her chest. As my fingers slid over her nipples I could feel them grow and harden. Her moans were captured in my mouth as we kissed. My lips went to her ear kissing it gently and caressing it with my tongue. Whispering into her ear knowing my breath was hitting it sending shivers up and down her spine.

"I love you," I whispered as my fingers slipped down her tummy and over her thighs. Then I slipped them to the inside of her thighs as her legs spread farther open. I gently took her balls in my hand and rolled them so very softly as I whispered in her ear, "These are mine."

She just nodded and softly said yes.

"You are my angel," I told her as my hand slipped up her cock and I caressed the sensitive head with the palm of my hand. Precum, her precum, began to flow from the tip. I began to slowly stroke her using her own lubricant.

"This lovely cock is mine, too."

"Yes, My Love. Yours and yours alone."

As I stroked her, I began to kiss, nibble and finally bite her soft neck lost in the scent of her perfume moaning as I did so. I was so hungry for her.

My lips went to her nipples and began to gently suck and pull at them. As I did, her hands caressed my hair and my head. Then, she felt the sharpness of my teeth as I gripped them and pulled stretching them. He moans grew louder.

"God, I want tits," she moaned. "Tits for you to suck and feed on. Can I have tits, Daddy?"

Fuck, she called me Daddy, and I sucked on her nipples harder. Then, leaving her nipples, I kissed down her tummy and circled the base of her cock with my tongue. This was new territory for me, but I was determined to love her as she should be loved.

Moving onto the bed between Jeri's legs as she opened them I placed my face at her crotch and began to gently lick her balls moaning as I did. Licking the smooth soft sac. Kissing it. Feeling how warm she was on my tongue. I was in heaven as I opened my mouth and sucked on first one, then the other. This set Jerri off to louder moans as she began to move on the bed.

Licking up from her balls to the tip of her cock, my tongue swirling around the head over and over and over. Then I used my tongue to open her slit and was rewarded with her delicious precum.

My fingers weren't idle as I licked her cock. One finger pressed at the entrance to her pussy. She was so tight...and as it slowly slipped in, she almost screamed in pleasure. She relaxed faster than I thought she would as I slipped a second finger in her pussy. Curling one finger, I found her g-spot and rubbed it lightly which made her thrash on the bed just as my lips closed around the head of her cock.

I wanted to love this woman as she had never been loved before.

As my fingers were sending her to paradise, my lips were locked around her cock sucking and taking more and more of it in my mouth. She tried to move her hips, but I backed away and off of her cock.

Her hips continued to move as her stiff cock waved in the air. Her moans, cries, and almost screams of frustration filled the room. I had brought her so close so fast, only to back off.

"Your pleasure is mine to give; not yours to take," I told her gently. Kissing her lips at first softly, and then becoming more passionate as my body slid on to hers. I was so hard...so hot...as our cocks touched. Getting her to her knees, my arms wrapped around her. Her arms wrapped around my neck as our cocks crossed like two swords and rubbed together. Her smaller cock rubbing against mine mixing our precum. Reaching down, I stroked us together. Our heat almost like a fire in my hand as our lips almost smashed together in union. Her moans muffled by my mouth as they swept through my body.

Then, putting her on her back again with her legs spread wide around me, I reached into the night stand for some lube. It was there for me to use, which I did nightly since Jeremey/Jeri moved in. Squeezing a bit onto two fingers, I slipped them into her pussy. She screeched that it was cold, but in a few moments the heat returned and as it did, I slipped in a third finger relaxing her even further as I looked down into her eyes.