Alex and Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you," she simply stated. "I need you to take me."

Making my cock shiny with lube, I placed it at her pussy. She felt the heat from the spongy head as I slowly pressed forward. It was just a moment before I entered the tightest pussy ever. Her cunt was swallowing me as I continued to thrust forward slowly.

"It's been so long," she said, "go slowly."

Slowly I went deeper and deeper. Slowly she sucked me into her body as we became one. I was already seeing stars as her pussy gripped me. Then, I was in her deep. My balls resting against her ass as I bent down to kiss her. Her mouth moving, but no sound coming out. Hands gripping and releasing the sheets and gripping again.

I began to move my hips slowly. Slowly moving in her. Then a bit faster. Going deeper and deeper it seemed. Then it was long slow strokes and almost leaving her pussy's embrace. Slowly. In control. Making love to her. But, that couldn't go on for long. I needed to fuck her hard.

Faster I moved. Her legs wrapped around me locking me as my hips began to pummel her. Pounding into her. My need growing with each thrust. Changing the angle as I lifted her hips up, my cock began stroking her g-spot sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her head thrashing. Mouth drooling. Giving into me.

"Fuck me you bastard," she screamed. "Take me."

"You are mine," I panted. "Mine. My woman. Baby. Girl. Slut" And, with each word I thrusted into her again and again showing no mercy.

Her pussy clenched around my cock as Jeri screamed. Cumming and shooting on my chest, As she clenched and released, I began to explode into her body. Seeding her. Coating her pussy with my seed. Thrusting in hard and wanting her...needing her.

"Bitch," I panted.

"Your bitch for life," she responded.

As my explosions slowed, I lowered myself on her slowly. My weight on her, she moaned as my lips found hers for a gentle kiss.

"My woman," I whispered into her ear.

"Yessssss," she hissed.

After a moment, I rolled over leaving her pussy, and held her close. Both of us lost in feeling and in trembling. Slowly we both came back to Earth. Kissing her hair gently as my arms were wrapped around her.

"I love you, Daddy." I could almost feel her smile as she whispered those words.

"And, I love you, Sweet Baby."

*****

Will there be more? You tell me, please. Comments welcome.