Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

I led him by the hand to the shower. I slowly and methodically undressed him. I started at his lips; slowly working my way down his neck. I felt his breathing speed up. I reached his nipples, sucking one in to my mouth; I flicked the other one with my finger. I let my hair down. As the long brown strands fell over his chest, I heard a moan. Gently, he ran his fingers through my hair. He placed his hand on my chin, drawing our mouths together.

With his fingers gently entwined in my hair, his other hand gently started unbuttoning my shirt. With a gentle 'whish' the black silk hit the marbled floor. The gold under wire hit the floor with a dull thud. My jeans made a loud 'clang' as the change in the pockets resonated off of the floor. There I was, naked. His strong masculine hands where rubbing and messaging every womanly curve on my body. Just his touch was euphoric. He turned the water on, and then returned to my body.

The steam from the shower had turned the cold marble to a warm, slippery surface. Alex was standing behind me, cupping my sensitive breasts in his hands. His mouth was savoring the taste of my neck and shoulders. I wanted to grab him, but the sensation was paralyzing me. I let his hot breath and gentle touch wash over me. I closed my eyes. My body was tingling. Every nerve ending responded to his touch.

He slowly traced his fingertips over my belly to my hips. He pushed up against me, pushing me towards the steam of the shower. As I shuffled my feet towards the shower, I tripped on a towel on the floor. With his hands so lightly on my hips, Alex could not catch me before I fell to the floor. I felt the pop, as the pain radiated from my ankle.

"Oh! Shit!" I screeched from the pain.

There I was lying on the floor with my right ankle swelling up like a balloon and turning the most horrid shades of black and blue. The only thoughts going through my mind were of Jezzy and how I was going to take care of her.

"Do you think it is broken?" Alex said in a very caring tone.

"I am not sure. I know it hurts really badly. How can I sprain or break my ankle just by tripping on a towel?" I said, half laughing and half crying.

"Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"No! I am not going to the hospital in an ambulance, or by any other means." I seethed. "I hate hospitals, all those sick people and needles. The first chance those sadistic bastards get they jam needles in your body. If you don't mind I would like an ice pack and help onto the couch."

"Sure." As Alex helped me up, I gingerly hobbled into the sitting area. The pain was starting to settle down a little. Once I got situated with pillows under my foot and an ice pack wrapped in a towel, I started looking through the phonebook. I was desperate to find one of those quickie medical places that were open usually to 9 or 10 at night. There had to be something better than a hospital available.

I tried to wiggle my toes hoping it was just sprained but the pain was excruciating. I have had a broken ankle before, and I knew what I was in for. I found Good Saints Medical Clinic in the phonebook. Unfortunately it was already approaching 9 p.m. and there was no way I was going to get there in time. So I was left with going to the hospital, or waiting till morning. Alex felt going to the hospital was a good idea. I did not.

Realizing he was not going to win this battle he called down to the front desk, to see if they might have an Ace Bandage and crutches. "No, on either count, but they are willing to call an ambulance for you."

"No, for the last time; if it is broken, it is not that bad. No bones sticking out, and aside from the swelling it looks okay," I said, with as much conviction as I could muster.

"I will be back. Do not get off of that couch," he said to me, like I was a little child. I assumed he was going to the store.

While he was gone I called Jill. Bad mistake. She said if I did not go to the hospital she was going to forcefully drag me there. I told her to relax, it was not all that bad. A few more glasses of Chardonnay and I wouldn't feel any more pain. Besides, in Alex's haste to go to the store, he'd left me still sitting here naked with only a blanket for covering. On the positive side Jill offered to have Martin trailer Jezzy home for me in the morning, and I could drive his Ford Escort home. Looking out for Jezzy's well being I agreed; I felt confident about driving myself home with my left foot, but if I needed to take evasive action. Jezzy was better off having a safe ride home. I thanked Jill and hung-up with her after a last round of pleas about going to the hospital. She said something about not playing hero or being brave. I don't remember which, but it did not matter: I was not going.

Alex returned shortly after I hung up with Jill, except he was not alone. There was a lady with him. "Sarah, this is Meghan; she is an Orthopedic Surgeon. Since you will not go to the hospital, I had her come to you." Meghan was of average height but a very robust woman with short auburn hair.

'Oh God! I am naked under this blanket.' was being shouted in my head. I pulled the blanket tighter up to my neck.

"She is a doctor and she has all the same parts you do. Relax. She only wants to look at your ankle."

She knelt down beside my ankle, pulling the blanket up to my knees. "Sorry, this going to hurt. Without X-Rays I have no way of knowing for sure if it is broken." As she started to slowly move my foot from side to side, the pain was indescribable; I cried out. "I am pretty sure you broke the Fibula bone just above the ankle. I am not sure if you just stretched or maybe even tore the Posterior Inferior Tibiofibular Ligament and the Calcaneofibular Ligament. I will need an MRI and X-Rays to tell for sure. If you can stop by my office tomorrow I will perform both."

"Layman's terms please," I said, with an utter look of confusion on my face. "And how long before I can ride again?"

"Simple, you broke the smaller of the two bones in your leg and stressed - I am just not sure to what degree - the ligaments and tendons around your ankle. Riding...well, it will be at least six to eight weeks; I will know more tomorrow. I am going to wrap your ankle in a temporary cast and fit you with a pair of crutches. Here are a few pain pills, but you cannot take them with the wine. I will give you a prescription tomorrow for the pain.

"You are lucky that Alex and I are such good friends. I normally do not perform house calls. Get some sleep and keep that ankle elevated and iced. And do not put any weight on it. Have a good evening," Meghan said, in that normal, flat, monotone, doctor-type of way. We both thanked her as she left.

"See, no needles."

"No, that's tomorrow. Thanks for bringing in the doctor. Oh, yeah. Jill is going to have Martin trailer Jezzy home and I am going to drive his car back home," I said.

"No! Jezzy and you are coming to my farm. I have plenty of room and her stall has already been prepared. She will have a splendid view of the lake and free access to the outside. My grooms will look after her and I will keep her in shape while you are unable to ride." There it was again that tone, like I was incapable of making my own decisions and he was in total control.

Not going to happen, Sir. I make my own decisions. I seethed to myself. What gave him the right to order me around? I was not his possession.

"No, this relationship is too young for me to move in with you," I said with composure.

"No, you cannot even take care of yourself. How are you going to get around on crutches in a house by yourself with no one to help you?" That was a more caring and sincere tone I thought.

"I don't know, but I will manage," thinking, he does have a point but I cannot give in. "Let me sleep on it." I wrapped the blanket tight around me and tried to fold the edges up under the arm of the crutches as I stood. Nothing worked like I had hoped and the end of left crutch caught in the blanket.

"See? You need help. Why are you so stubborn?" He pulled the ends of the blanket up, and carried them behind me as I made my way to the bed. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Alex held up the pillows, that I was unable to grab, because of the blanket.

"Darn it. When I get home I will be able to manage." I knew in my heart he was right, but I was not budging. Not tonight anyways.

Once I was under the covers and my ankle very well elevated, I started to drift off to sleep. I felt Alex's hand rubbing and kneading my breast. "I know how to diminish the pain. Will you let me?"

"Mmm...that feels good." As his other hand gently started rubbing my mound, his middle finger occasionally found my clit. "Ohh...mmm," were the only noises I was able to make. He leaned down, sucking my nipple into his warm mouth, his teeth gently biting down as his hand moved farther down. Slowly he pushed two fingers inside of me. Slowly I felt them inch their way deeper and deeper inside of me. The pain from my ankle was all but gone, as the pleasure he was bestowing on me increased.

"You like that? Come home with me and I will make your every desire and fantasy come true." He continued the slow and wonderful intrusion into me. "I can make you desire me in ways you have never thought imaginable. All you need to do is accept me."

"Accept you? What are you talking about?" I pushed his hand out of me. "I can get myself off and there are always batteries, thank you. I am going to sleep. One more thing: if I could walk, I would. I am not a possession or a trophy, I am a person! I don't need to be manipulated physically or mentally. I hope you have a good night's sleep on the couch." Maybe that was pushing it a little too far, this was his room.

Pushing his fingers roughly and deeply back into me he said, "This is my room and we will share my bed. I am sorry you feel I am trying to control you; I just want to give you pleasure, the likes of which you have never known. Batteries cannot offer you passion, only release. I can offer you a passionate release." He went to work again on my clit, pushing it, and running little circles around it. My body was on fire.

"I think I have underestimated your personal resolve. I was wrong; I thought you wanted a dominant person in your life. I am a dominant person and so are you. I think in time we can mutually come to respect and care for each other, without a power struggle." He was playing my body like a fine instrument. He was talking of mutual respect without a power struggle and I was becoming silly putty in his hands.

"Personal convictions aside, get me off. Please," I nearly screamed in his ear. The darn leg kept me from rolling onto my side. I could only spread my left leg apart, so he could not get as deep with his fingers as I needed. "I want you to show me the pleasure you can bring...ohh...me, but I need...ohh, but I need to know... that ...oh God... I am not expected...to...become some...ohh...subservient slave." One of the most amazing mind numbing orgasms ripped through my body. My clit had become so sensitive that I had to pull away from him. He continued to nip and suck on my nipple.

"You liked that? I know you did; my hand is soaked. No, I don't want you to become subservient; I know you are not capable of it. What I do want is for you to stop fighting me every time I want to take charge."

All the pain was gone and my brain was floating around in outer space. I was incapable of cognitive thought at that moment in time. I just moaned and drifted off into a very deep restful sleep.

I hope you enjoyed, please take the time to vote.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12