All Comments on 'Alex in Pornoland Ch. 05'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Can't get enough of this - thanks for showing more of Pornoland. Hope Alex makes the right choice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Speed it up! Why are you making him a pussy when he is living every man 's fantasy ?

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

if he cant stand being there just get a gun and shoot himself.what a fucking puss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
alex

I love these stories mostly because everyone is soooo sexual. I can relate being a women with a very high sexual drive. keep writing Please.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 10 years ago
Love the concept

And, as a fan of incest-fiction, would love to pivot back to mom and sis. :)

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 10 years ago
Embrace it!

He definitely needs to stay there. I don't see why he has to forget who he was, it makes him appreciate the world even more. As for the 'outsiders', what a wasted opportunity. Alex needs to convert the lot of them to brace Pornoworld. My only criticism is that Alex needs a chance to sink his porno cock into some of this willing pussy, Mom/Sis or not, they're all willing and begging. Keep it up, I love these installments.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 10 years agoAuthor
Don't worry - -

- - he'll get there.

@Anonymous - - "speed it up"? If you want quick sex stories, try my Trophy Wives or Horny Moms series. There's next to no waiting around there!

@redlion75 - - jeez, relax, will you? It's just a bit of fun.

@Tacocarnitas - - don't worry, I haven't forgotten his mom and sis!

@TheTitLover - - thanks; Alex will get round to boning someone soon, I promise. I just like making him wait a little longer so he'll appreciate it more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

I always love your stories, but they're still far too short :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please make him stay!

It'd be so sad if he just left all those busty beauties hungry for some nice big cock! :(

Also, would I be able to make a very small request that you put in some kind of scene involving latex?

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 10 years ago
Very Interesting

A really good story so far. I wonder what would happen if he went back to the real world, but with his 'dream equipment' intact? Or conversely, if he stayed and his body eventually died, would his memory 'reset' itself? I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Grade A story - the long, (given the setting) plausible build-up makes it all the better.

Far be it from me to tell you what to write, but if Alex decides to stay in this world, he, -now acclimated - could start to realize all the things hinted at earlier, i.e. fucking his agent/secretaries, shooting porn movies and sleeping with & impregnating his sister & mother.

nympholovernympholoverabout 10 years ago
Awesome! Can't wait for the next one.

Dude I love this. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Write another chapter?

Please write another chapter! This is so funny and sexy :3

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 7 years ago
Great chapter

The perfect mix of plot advancement, world-building, and action. You do a great job of finding just the right detail so you don't need to get lost in lengthy infodumps. (I wish I was better at that myself.) Nixon easily could have won in '60, the men in black remind me of agents in the Matrix, and that nurse/doctor combo! Wowza!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fucking hot

Thank you for blessing us with this story, I hope we all get to experience this someday

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES