Alex in Pornoland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that looks so hot," the nurse said.

The doctor paused in her blow job for a second and said "Please continue with removing the patient's cast, nurse," before sucking my cock again.

"Sorry, doctor," the nurse said, the cutter starting up again.

While I doubt this was the prescribed method of pain distraction, I can tell you it damn well worked! I sat there as the gorgeous, smoking hot Dr Barnet sucked on my cock, taking it as far into her mouth as she could, making herself gag and cough over and over and couldn't think of anything else. She hummed and purred as she gobbled on my fuck meat, quickly losing the tiny amount of pretence that this was a medical procedure, her hand - - now lubed with her own spit that ran down my shaft - - racing up and down what she couldn't fit in her mouth.

"So big," she moaned, taking it out and rubbing it over her face, looking up at me as she did. "So fucking big."

She plunged her mouth back over my prick, gagging repeatedly as she crammed it down her throat, spit running down my cock and over her hand.

"Fuck my tits," she gasped desperately. "Please - - fuck my big tits,"

She pulled her blouse apart and tore open the cups of her bra, freeing her enormous jugs. Without giving me a moment to consider the request - - not that I needed it - - she squatted slightly, took her massive mounds in both hands and wrapped them around my stiff as steel hard-on. Breathing heavily, she began moving her tits along my cock, the spit and pre-cum easing the passage in her deep cleavage, my knob head poking out from between her tits for a second before disappearing again as she made me fuck her tits. She bent her head and licked at the head of my cock as it played hide and seek between her fun bags, dribbling more spit all over it.

"Ahhhh, god," I gasped, watching all the while. Back in the Old World, I'd dreamt of doing this countless times and here I was, living the dream.

"Are you going to cum?" Dr Barnet asked, looking up at me, her tits still working up and down my cock.

"Yeah," was all I could manage.

"Good - - cum over my tits," she said. "Cum all over my big, fucking tits - - just like you do in your movies."

How could I refuse? She kept me fucking her tits for as long as I could last, sliding her huge melons up and down, up and down my cock until I groaned as I felt my dick swell and my balls tighten. Whether it was the physical signs, the look on my face or my anguished cry of "Ack!" that tipped her off, she moved back and grabbed my prick just as it lurched and started to spew.

The good doctor pointed my cock at her enormous, round tits and directed blast after blast of thick jizz over herself, smiling and moaning as he huge jugs were covered in my seed. Lines of spunk crisscrossed each other over her creamy white tits as she cupped them with her free hand, the viscous fluid quickly pooling in her cleavage and sliding in streams over the curves of her tits.

"Fuck yes - - more - - give me more," she panted and thankfully I was able to deliver as my prick continued shooting out more cum than I'd seen in a bukkake movie. Well, almost.

When my prick finally stopped spurting out huge lines of jism, Dr Barnet's tits were almost covered in my seed - - barely a square inch of flesh was untouched by my load. I leaned back a little, catching my breath, and watched in delight as nurse Meredith knelt in front of the doctor and began sucking and slurping up my cum from her tits. While she swallowed the first mouthful, she quickly filled up and this time kissed the doctor, the pair of them sharing my spunk back and forth before the nurse returned to her tits and sucked up some more.

It took a moment to realise but if she was there - - I glanced at my arm and sure enough, the cast had been removed without me even noticing. I flexed my hand, grateful to have some movement back, placing one hand on each of the women's head, making them kiss again, my cum sliding over their lips.

"I could get used to this," I said to myself.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12