Alex: Lessons in Submission

Story Info
The real training starts.
5.1k words
4.63
34.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Author's Note: If you want background on these characters please read the 1st and 2nd Chapter's of Alex. This story has been a journey. Please enjoy my creation and remember to vote.

"You have ten minutes if you want to watch Jill ride." I rubbed my eyes; he had disturbed me in the middle of a really good dream. I was trying to get my bearings; I was not a morning person. "For the last time do you want to watch or not?" His sternness commanded my attention.

"Yeah, just let me wake up first. I just cannot get up and get going. Give me a few minutes." I still was trying to get my brain functioning. "Don't I have a Doctor's appointment, today?"

"Yes, but it is not for another several hours."

"Alright, I will be there." I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head, and drifted back to sleep.

"We have to leave to go to the Doctor's in about twenty-minutes, you had better get up."

"Alright, I am up." I sat upright in the bed. The streaks of rain danced down the windows. "It's raining?"

"Yup, and it is supposed to continue all day. You want help into the shower?"

"Nope, I can manage all by myself." I hobbled over to the dresser, retrieving my cloths; Alex followed me into the bathroom. "Can't I have some privacy?"

"I was just going to help you wash your back." Alex had managed to get undressed and have the shower running by the time I finished undressing.

"I thought you said we had to hurry. You in the shower with me is not hurrying."

"You know we don't need to play around every chance we get, neither one of us has the sex-drive of a teenager." He quickly retorted. He could speak for himself; I had more "want" now, than when I was younger.

I stuck my tongue out at him...playfully, I thought. Crack on my ass. "Let me guess; I was being disrespectful?"

"Well, yes, but your ass was also saying 'smack me'." A broad smile lit up his face.

Standing in front of him, I bent over as if I was going to grab my ankles; instead, my hands came to rest a few feet above the floor on the wall of the shower. The warm water rolled off my back and down the crack of my ass. He grasped my hips and slowly pushed his now-erect cock into the crevice. "My sweet little filly, I wish we had time for this. I would love nothing more than to spread your cheeks and pump that tight ass of yours full of me, but we really don't have the time."

I pushed a little harder up against him. "See? I told you we could not take a shower together. I think we are still in the horny honeymoon phase."

I felt his cock press-up against my entrance. I stood-up. "Why did you stand up?"

"The blood was rushing to my head; besides no lube, no piece of my ass." I finished rinsing and left him there.

I said 'hi' real quick to Jill, as we left to go to the doctors. During the ride, Alex told me about the fabulous ride Jill had had, earlier with Matrix. I was really glad to hear that; as much as I loved Alex, I wanted to see Jill beat him. I personally thought that Matrix had more raw talent than Rubi. Besides, Jill had not circumnavigated the globe to find Matrix. I had my heart set on seeing our sport dominated by American-bred horses. I knew Alex would try to get me to ride some huge warmblood that was imported, but I was happy with an American Heinz 57.

Thinking about my next prospect, I had taken the time while I was really healing to start looking. I found a few draft/thoroughbred crosses that caught my attention.

"What has your mind so engaged?" Rubbing my leg, Alex snapped me out of my daydream.

"My next horse," I meekly replied.

"Your next horse. I was hoping we could take a European shopping tour. You know...spend a few days in Switzerland, then Holland, followed by Germany and finishing in Russia."

"Russia? I didn't know Russia was a horse Mecca. Besides, I don't want some huge warmblood. I want a horse just like Jezzy. You know where the bloodlines are in question, but the talent is there. A horse that doesn't have a chip on their shoulder because they have some 'L' Hanoverian bloodline. I don't want to spend a year's salary on a horse that someone else has started. I want all of the mistakes and success to be mine, and mine alone. Can you respect that?"

"I still think your next horse should be exactly what you don't want. I will humor you. Do you have any 'mutt' prospects?" He was mocking me. Oh, how dare him.

"Yes, I do. One is a Frisian, thoroughbred (TB) cross in Massachusetts and another one is a Clyde, TB cross in Vermont. Then there is a Hanoverian, TB cross near Rochester. All of them are under one year old and all of them are mares. The Frisian's price is a little high, but the mystical beauty of the breed has garnered my attention."

"So you won't go to Europe to find a horse, but only one horse you mentioned was an American 'mutt'. What is the bloodline of the Hanoverian? I thought you didn't want some huge warmblood. You know Clyde crosses can reach seventeen hands?"

"Yes, I know. I am happy in the fifteen-to-sixteen hand range. Something with substance, not a spindly thoroughbred, or a hot Arabian. I really want to look at the Frisian. Something in her eye caught my attention. Although, I do not know if I can spend seven grand on a horse. The Hanoverian was a 'W' line sire."

"I see. I just might have to look at this Hanoverian, for myself. Why don't you buy a few, we will start them, keep your next Grand Prix mount, and sell the rest." He was dead, flat serious.

"Wait a minute. You are willing to buy three horses, sight unseen, because they might be a possibility. Are you crazy?" I hoped this was not his way to make me happy. I think I spent a little over a grand on Jezzy; now he was talking some serious dough.

"If it makes you happier, Jill and I both can look over the pictures you have. You did a great job selecting Jezzy. Any horse fundamentally started correctly will be of value. In Germany, all horses are trained to second level, then from there the horse is specialized—either jumping, polo, cross-country or any other discipline deemed appropriate. If we start three or five horses, and only two show Dressage potential, we still come out ahead. Besides, if I remember correctly, Jezzy's eyes caught your attention and not her conformation."

"If we are talking about eyes, it was your eyes that caught my attention. Not your conformation, which I might add is almost as spongy as mine. But I love you anyways." We both laughed. Moments like this, I just wish I could stay here with him, forever.

We arrived at the doctor's and Doc Meghan cut the cast off for the final time. My poor calf was small and flabby; she prescribed physical therapy for the next six to eight weeks, but I did not have to leave the farm. The nice PT lady was going to come out to the farm, in exchange for lessons. I was placed in a walking boot that could be taken off fairly easily.

We arrived back home and I was greeted by Jill who was getting ready to leave. "Where are you going?" I asked her

"I am going sightseeing this afternoon. No, actually I have a horse I am going to go and look at—a quarter-horse for my lesson program, nothing special. See you at dinner," she said, as she shut her door and drove off down the driveway.

"Did I hear her right, she was going to look at a quarter-horse? What in the world is she thinking?" Alex looked shell-shocked.

"Unlike you, the rest of us have to be money-conscious. Jill has a wide variety of horses she uses. They range from a blue-roan to an old barrel racer. Her object is to teach correct fundamentals, then worry about advancing. I would think you would understand that. After all, don't German schools require a new student to have a correct position before they are even given the reins? Hence, a student can spend a year on the lunge-line before they can ride alone." I have some issues with the German system; there are amazing riders who learned very differently and horses that were trained very differently.

"I am sensing some issues with the great German System. Care to explain?" He was acting like I was attacking him personally.

"No, I really do not care to get into a theory discussion with you. Just remember the French and Spanish have differing opinions from the German's. Every horse and rider are individuals, with their own unique ways of learning." Arguing about training theories could lead to a very intense argument that I was not interested in. Let time dictate my method differences versus his. Just because he was great does not mean he is always right.

Alex looked down upon me and muttered something in Russian, "Глупая женщина, почему действительно должны быть упрямыми," then he walked away.

"Oh, no, what did you say. I demand to know." I could walk, although slowly. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

He stopped, paused for a minute then muttered, "Я собираюсь брать Вас по моему колену и spanke ваша задница." Turning around he looked at me and said, "How badly do you want to know what I said?"

"I don't know an ounce of Russian, so how do I know you are not lying to me?" I made myself a promise—I was going to learn Russian.

"'Why do you have to be so obstinate,' more or less. Like I said, how badly do you want to find out the rest?"

"I don't know." I reached around his head, lacing my fingers together. I pulled his lips down to mine and said, "Will I enjoy it?"

"I think you will, very much," he said, kissing me harshly on the lips. "Why doesn't my little filly go to the bedroom? Take off all of your clothes, put on the teal babydoll and I will show you what I said."

"I think I might enjoy this." I really did not care what he said; obviously, it was sexual in nature. I went to the bedroom, and Alex went towards the barn.

I went to the bedroom, I found the skimpy article of clothing he was talking about. A teal lace, crotchless thong with garter belt straps. The thin silk straps gave way to an underwire, lace bodice that laced up the front with black silk thin ties. The sheer skirt flared at the hips, barely covering anything. I pulled out the white thigh-highs with a black seam down the back. I was excited I could actually put both on. I redid the walking boot. I fixed the pillows so that I was leaning up against them with my legs crossed at the ankle, and waited for his return.

"I have a surprise for you. Now that you can climb the stairs, we are going upstairs." A broad seductive smile appeared on his face. "I think today, my sweet little one, you are going to learn how to please me." He tossed me a long black silk robe and black small-heeled slippers. "Shall we?" He opened the door and gestured me out of the room.

I followed him down the hallway to the stairs. A massive set that swept up at an arch to the right. A wrought-iron banister on both sides led the way to a completely new world. The third door down on the right, on the East Wing of the house, a room of moderate size, and a strong leather scent. The room was dimly lit, finally a room with color and character. Character, dark wood and red-velvet-covered furniture; at least I think it was furniture.

A wooden horse, with a leather-clad narrow seat that gently curved up and slightly back, affixed with stirrups in the middle. A soft, padded red velvet cushion adorned the end about two feet up and, of course, a long steel bar with thick eye hooks at several different spacings.

A large red-velvet body pillow was over by the far corner with a large leather chair in front of it. Whips, cuffs and leather straps hung meticulously from the brass horseshoe hooks, around the room. A brass candelabrum hung imposingly above the fireplace. I looked up, my jaw dropped. Mirrors upon mirrors encased the ceiling. Reflected back upon me was a brass-accented large trunk, conspicuously hidden by the massive marble fireplace.

"Has your Stallion sparked your interest or has fear crept in?"

"Sir, this room is unique." Unique—that was the best word I could come up with. Hell, it was downright imposing.

Alex chuckled then continued, "This horse is going to serve a few purposes today. I am going to tie you up, then I am going to spank that ass of yours. Although I told you earlier that I was going to take you over my knee and spank you, I have changed my mind. We are going to work on positions. If all is going well I am going to have you pleasure me in many different ways. Finally, if you have performed to my satisfaction I will give you pleasure. Any questions?"

"Yes, Sir." He motioned for me to continue. "You are not going to hurt me, right? Also, I might not get any pleasure." I had a pout on my face.

Alex moved over to the chair; I had just noticed he had a silk robe on, also. "Take your robe off and kneel!" I took my robe off and placed it on a hook. I walked over to the cushion and knelt down, with my knees tightly together. "Oh, we have a lot of work to do." He reached and took a riding crop down off the wall. Gently he tapped my knees and said, "First lesson. When I say 'kneel in position' you are to place your knees at least two inches apart." He placed the whip in-between my knees tapping them apart. "Good, now, your back must be straight and your head slightly bent down, but not uncomfortably so. Your hands are to be placed behind your back, with your index fingers touching." I did as he requested. "Good. How does your ankle feel?"

"A little awkward, but no pain, Sir." I nearly forgot the 'Sir'; oh, what a mistake that could have been. He stood up and walked behind me. He let out a series of Umms and Uhhas, as if he was inspecting me. I moved my head to watch him, bad mistake.

Crack, firmly on my ass. "Head down and don't move." The command was just as stern as the spank.

"Sorry, Sir." Crack again. "What was that for?" Crack this time three quick and almost-painful cracks to my exposed ass. I think I had just learned a valuable lesson but I was not sure what.

"Do not apologize. And do NOT question what I have done. You are learning, and I do not want to spend my time hearing your apologies." His voice was stern and very harsh. I felt meek and powerless. He was in absolute control, and I respected that.

He stood directly behind me and said, "You may sit on your legs and place your hands on your thighs, this is called Relaxed Position. Of course if you are having any physical discomfort, you may become comfortable, only because of your leg." I did as he said. I was okay physically. Mentally I was scared that I was going to forget something he was teaching me.

"Salutation. From now on, when I come into a room I want this position assumed. You are to spread your knees a few feet apart." I did and naturally, to maintain my balance my hands went out in front of me. "Good, on your elbows, and stick your ass high up in the air." I did as I was told. I felt very exposed at the moment. "Normally, you would be naked, but I love the way this delicate lace accentuates the olive color of your skin. Besides, I have a fetish with sexy clothing. In fact, I am going to buy you a bunch of new lingerie just for our scenes."

His hands started to rub my ass; I was pushing into his hands, enjoying the loving caresses. Smack. His hand came down hard on my left cheek, then the right. I let out a small cry, not from the pain. "I must commend you, you have been very good. Now, let's move on to how to please me. Please stand up and straddle the horse."

I did as I was told. The leather was cool against my bare skin. "Do you want a riding lesson today, or a lesson in my pleasure?"

"Sir, a lesson in your pleasure. Sir, I do not think my leg is strong enough to take a riding lesson today. It is still broken." I tried to use a weak, non-emotional tone. I am just such a passionate person that it can be very hard for me. I really wanted to take those strong powerful lips and crush them onto mine.

"Leave the garter and stockings on, take everything else off, now." I once again did not question anything and did as I was told. This was almost boring, no verbal exchange on my part. I really was the dutiful servant, and I was not sure if I really liked it. I started to climb back on the horse but was stopped by the command, "Kneel in position, now."

'Oh shit, what did that mean.' I dropped to the floor knees slightly apart, head down, back straight and hands behind my back. "Good girl, you remembered." I felt the soft fur of the cuffs as they were affixed to my wrists, then he demanded, "Salutation." I dropped onto my elbows and stuck my ass in the air.

"Very good, I was hoping to punish you, but you have done very well." Harshly I felt his hand rub up my thigh only to rest on my cheek. "I said this was for my pleasure. I am going to make you come. Place your knees on the small cushion at the end of the horse, and reach up towards the bar. Place your breasts on each side of the seat so they can swing freely." I once again did as I was told. I was finally starting to get excited. The cushion was high enough that I was able to use the seat to support my body, still allowing my breasts to swing freely.

"Oh, I wish you could see this erotic picture before me. Your large breasts are being pulled down by gravity. Your nipple is quite hard and very visible. Your ass has a slight pinkish tone to it. What am I thinking? Look up, my sweet little filly. Watch yourself." He snapped a thick metal chain on the cuff, and snapped the other end to the metal pole. My legs remained free. He pulled a simple folding chair behind me.

He went over to the trunk in the corner. I could not see what exactly he grabbed. Walking by me, he placed a small anal plug on my back. I saw him squirt a clear liquid into his hands. Rubbing his fingers together, he spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt the cool, tingly gel being spread liberally on my ass. He looked up at me through the mirrors in the ceiling and smiled at me.

"Let's have some real fun." He eased one finger to my rosebud. I relaxed; this was not my first time. Gently he inserted one finger. His other hand found my pussy. He inserted a finger or two into my barely-wet pussy. "Are you not enjoying this?"

"Sir, no disrespect, but I am not sure if I like the submission. I was almost turned off by it." I was suppose to enjoy this, and I really was not sure.

"Are you enjoying this?" As he inserted a second well-lubed finger into my ass. The feeling was intense. As he gently squeezed my clit, I let out a small cry. "Don't answer; I can feel the wetness starting to flow. We'll talk later about the D/s thing." Working a third finger into my ass, slow thrusts, nearly coming out all the way. I was panting; I felt sweat starting to form. I was enjoying this. The feeling was intense, and becoming more intense with every squeeze of my clit.

Much to my dismay, he stopped all sensations. I moaned, very loud, in defiance. He ignored my pleas. Taking the plug that was still resting on my back, he lubed it up extremely well. So well that I thought it was going to slip from his hands, twice. He sat back down in his chair. Grasping it by the end, he spread my cheeks apart with the plug. Slowly and very gently, he inserted the plug; I actually felt a few shots of pain as it continued its maiden journey into me. I felt my muscles clamp around the base. The feeling was intense. I was very full, and even more excited.

Alex stood back up and went back to the trunk. Pulling out a pair of nipple clamps, a thick skin-colored dildo, and something else I was not sure what it was. The unknown thing looked like, possibly, a small cock gag. Walking back towards me he said, "Have you ever had every hole filled while you came so hard your body went into another realm?"

"No. Am I going to experience this?" I was curious.

"I am going to make your body so out of control that you will pass-out from the experience, but first I need a release. Will my little cock-sucking whore do me the honors?" He pulled his robe off exposing his naked body. His cock was hard and looked angry. I opened my mouth wide. I loved the taste and feel of him. I wanted to suck him in. He pulled my hair. I felt a spasm start. The force and language was what turned me on, not so much the actual formal domination.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12