Alex: Lessons in Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex went under the table; I think I saw him sit on the floor. I felt the cold metal of the clamp tighten around my left nipple, then the right. He blew a controlled breath on my nipples, setting my body on fire. Then he tightened each clamp a little tighter. I was in a little bit of pain, but it felt exquisite. Walking behind me, he tapped the plug, the pressure nearly made me scream with pleasure. I felt straps around my inner thighs.

The straps pulled tight, and then I felt the cock plunge into me, torturously slow. "Oh, please, harder." I screamed. I was moving my hips trying to get it in deeper and faster. My crescendo was building to a forte. When it finally reached its full deepness, I felt it tethered into place.

"Now then, that leaves one beautiful hole to fill. You should see under this table. Your nipples are so hard and so red. I almost wanted to slap them a little. And I wanted to lick that delicious pussy of yours, also, but I am going to wait. That cock has filled you. Can you feel the two of them touching? I want you to scream. I want the resistances to make you more excited." Grabbing a cat o nine, with thick leather strings, he gently swatted my back, then harder on my ass. The slaps to my ass were forcing the plug and fake cock harder together in me. I was nearly screaming, the pleasure was so intense. Then without warning, he shoved his hard cock hard into my mouth.

I eagerly sucked the intruder in. I was sucking with a fair amount of force, as blows landed on my ass. He pumped into my mouth harder as the swats became harder. He took his free hand entwining it in my hair. He pulled my face harder to him, his cock was going down my throat. Just as quickly, he pulled it almost out, then roughly back in. My crotch was burning; my body was consumed. I was trying to reach for him, but my hands were tied too tightly to reach him.

Alex pulled himself from my mouth. "No, I want to taste you! Please!" I was begging.

"No, I want more from you." He took the gag, with a small penis attached to it and inserted it into my mouth. As he tightened the gag down, I found myself enjoying sucking on the fake cock. The gag ensured that all of my moans were muted. "Now, for some more fun." He placed a long, thin, lightweight chain on the clamps. Tracing my clit with his well-lubed finger, I bucked as a small wave washed over my body. I sucked the cock harder. I wanted to scream. I wanted to tell him to fuck me.

He gently tugged on the chain as he slapped my ass with three tolerable raps. 'Oh, god' went through my mind. With every rap, little tremors went through my body, like an electrical current looking for a way to escape. I could clearly see the sheen of sweat on my body. His cock was sticking out straight and looking angry and in deep need. A little trail of clear liquid fell from him, like a strand of a spider's web. I never thought of myself as a very visual creature, but with what I was seeing, another tremor rocked my body. I was feeling like I was in a perpetual orgasm, one that diminished and increased with every assault to my body, but never completely subsided.

The cat continued its offensive on my ass and thighs with alternating degrees of intensity, with every blow offering my body a small release. I was nearly out of breath when all sensations ceased. Alex climbed under me and roughly squeezed my nipple, then released the device that offered so much pleasure. He sucked the hard, discolored nub into his mouth. As blood rushed back, a new level of pain attacked my body. I wanted to scream. He repeated the same process on the other tit. The pain was bearable.

Three hard and fast strokes landed at different places along the length of my ass. Little shocks again were bestowing pleasure on my body. With one quick jerk my ass invader was removed and quickly replaced by his long, hard stiff member. Five slight stings landed on me. Alex reached up and dragged his well-manicured fingers down my back; with enough force that I thought, he was drawing blood.

He pushed hard and deep into me, finding my clit he rubbed, pinched and prodded. My body and mind had separated, I was in a stat of perpetual orgasm. My body could not handle no more. With one final thrust and push on my clit, I felt him empty his balls deep in the recess of my ass. The feeling of him pressing against the large cock in my crotch was more than I could handle. My body went into a convulsion, as my head landed with a thud on the seat.

When I came to, my hands were free and my body was actually sore. Alex was sitting in the chair, just watching me. Lifting my head up, I looked at him. My body could not handle the weight of my own head and it landed with a resonating thud. "Come, my sweet filly." Alex helped me to the body pillow on the floor. I curled up around him, falling back into a blissful sleep.

When I awoke some time later Alex was still beside me, running his fingers through my hair. He looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "I hope you are happy. I love you and I want you to become my wife." I heard the words but they did not register. I was still exhausted. All I wanted to do was curl-up in bed and take a nap. "Will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?" A little louder in his request.

I looked at him and stuttered, "Not yet, I still need some more time. Please." I watched anguish wash over his face. "Honey, it is not 'no'. Just, please, not yet. I do love you. Just, I have made mistakes in previous relationships and I am not ready to make another commitment. Please understand." I was pleading with him. I was in no position to get married.

"May I place a ring on your finger? It does not mean yes, but maybe." His green eyes were begging me, pleading with me to accept his offer.

"I suppose so, but everything can change. Please, I do love you. Why do you feel a need to rush this?"

"I am not rushing. Today you showed me how much you are willing to make me happy. Even if it is something you are not willing to do. I thought I was going to be devastated when you said you could not submit. In all honesty, the fact you let me continue gave me more joy than any kneeling could ever do. You are accepting my leadership in here, just without the formality. You really do want to please me, and I want to please you, possibly more. I am the one who has lost interest in a sub; I am the one who really wants a sexually adventurous equal. I thank you for that gift."

"Does this mean I don't have to call you 'Sir' unless I want to?" I think I was going to like this. "That was the most intense release I think I have ever had in my life. Can it get any more intense?"

"I want to share the rest of my life with you, without any additional strings and you are interested in a more powerful orgasm. Something is not right here. I love you so much, Sarah Ann. Please will you be my wife?"

12