Alexander and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I could no longer contain myself, but began to rub my throbbing dagger under my cloak. The view of this fantastic display, her soft features in the throes of pleasure, had awakened my erotic feelings. I knew the drug must be causing her to feel the effects of her ministrations at least tenfold more powerful than they would ordinarily be, due to the psychoactive properties of the sacred herb. It was very enticing to see the complete abandonment to pleasure that this had awoken in the girl. Her instincts took over where experience was comparatively small. She was now crossing the line from the innocence of virginhood to the awakening of the sexual force within her. The alignment of the moon could not have been more fortuitous to alight upon her perfect body bathed in its gentle rays. Every feature of her sex is visible, glistening protrusions, probing fingers, slippery and wet. The gland-stimulating properties of the salve have given her an incredible wetness. The costly nectar oozes from her valley in little rivlets and spreads an entrancing smell, like that of an exquisite orchid that flowers for the first time in spring. Even at this distance its clear aura can be appreciated. Alexander's breathing quickened and he inhaled the scent deeply, though still guarded, so as not to make a noise.

***

Things had started to turn for Nympha. She was strumming her pussy frantically, now uttering increasingly loud stuttering gasps. But she could not come to climax, something was missing. She had an inkling of the well, her well had started to overflow. Holding her valley open, she traced her fingers around the slick slopes leading to the entrance. A powerful surge of ecstatic energy was the result. It beckoned her inside, lovingly forcing her to fill the emptiness that housed within her. Two of her fingers slipped between the folds and explored the lining of the secret cavern. Some spots inside ached with pleasure as she plunged into the wet interior, coaxing her fingers in deeper. She explored the roof of the cave. Every time she applied pressure it was like pounding a deep drum, that roused more of the insatiable lust inside of her.

She cried out now in long panting moans. "Oh mother of God, have mercy on me… Ah.. Hhm.. …infuse Nympha's pussy with your love…" she wimpered in between ragged breaths, "…let Nympha drink from your cup… please!" Her last cry sounded almost as if she was in real agony. Perhaps the intensity of her feelings, caused by the drug, was on the edge of pleasure and pain.

Her voice echoed among the stones of the cell, the noise started to pulsate in her ears. Everything became a throbbing ball of energy, a meteor travelling at light speed to burn up and be consumed in the atmosphere. Alexander saw her fingers stretched into her inmost being, frantically searching for release. And as she approached her climax he felt his own excitement building to a brink. He stroked himself now, under his mantle. Her cries would drown out any noises he made.

Nympha arched her back, and concentrated on using her one hand to constantly rotate her slick fingers around the pearl, massaging the salve into her hot pussy. At the same time she poked between the folds of flesh, slipped her middle finger in deeply, and started pulsing her middle finger into the energetic spot on the roof of her inner cavity, drenching the bedsheets in a slow trickle of her juices. Working together, she built a regular rhythm, rocking her body to and fro as she rides her fingers to meet the pressure. This double sequence gradually filled her desire, until it was just enough to topple her over the edge. The dam burst, the lake emptied itself. Fireworks started flashing before her eyes. Her body writhes, explodes, convulses. Her cries are gasps, tears stream from her eyes at the intensity of the orgasm that wracks her entire being. Then a deep fall, many fathoms deep, into complete oblivion and unconsciousness.

***

Alexander saw the intensity of the orgasm as he too spilled his load onto the floor of the hallway. He hoped she would be allright. Such an intense experience can affect a person permanently. He was taking too many risks. Quickly, he covered himself with his robes and unlocked the door to her cell. He walked over to the bed and looked. She was lying there naked and motionless on her side, but with the grin of a contented kitten on her face. He could see her one hand buried between her now closed legs and the patch of damp bedlinen in which her peachlike curvy buttocks were lying. Her other hand was in her mouth, she was suckling her fingers. Alexander could have had another orgasm just looking at her awesome figure, her breasts and nipples taut with sexual energy. He was almost dragged towards her by a heavy force. He realised this mystifying effect as a side effect of the sacred herb, combined with her own pheromones. The room was fragrant with the scent. He snapped out of it and took the white sheets and blankets, lovingly laying them over her fragile naked form. He did not want her to catch cold. And he closed the pot of salve, only half full, and took it with him. He would make her more.