Alexander's Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Olivia, I don't want to hurt you or cause you any grief. I just would like to meet you. I promise there isn't anything you do that I would be judgmental about."

"Yeah-h. I've heard that one before."

"I bet. Should I call you another time so we can arrange for meeting? Let me give you my number and e-mail." Sandra carefully spelled it out. "Maybe this weekend?"

"I must say I'm scared. I'm happier than ever before. I live in a wonderful place where everyone has similar feelings. It's a real slice of paradise. You really wouldn't understand ... I promise you."

"Quit saying that. This has something to do with the woman with one leg, right. Did you want to be like her? Is that what you're so scared of talking about?" There was silence, lots of silence.

"I won't answer your questions."

"Olivia, please give me some credit."

"Why should I?"

"'Cause I know about wanting to be missing a limb. My PhD advisor and I did a short paper last year about wanting to be an amputee. Do you know about Alexander's Resort?" Alexander's Resort was a mythical place that Sandra had read about while working on the paper. The next sound she heard was the dial tone. Sandra sat staring at the phone for a moment before pressing the 'end' key and folding the cell phone. "That's it," she said aloud as she realized Olivia knew of the myth and probably wanted to not have her leg.

-

At forty, professor Julia Martin was lovely, even beautiful. Any man would say so, women as well, and she had been with a few. Foggy mornings in San Francisco were cool. She strolled across the university campus towards her office wearing a tan thin wool sweater hanging just past the waistband of her faded blue jeans. Her bare feet covered in sandals. Her toes painted red. Pushing though the cuff on the right sleeve was a prosthetic hook. Naturally left handed, losing the right had not been a loss. She smiled and waved the hook in acknowledgement of the friendly nod given by the attractive female student walking past.

She left the office door ajar and sat at her desk, the sandals rested beside the chair. A letter opener held in the toes of the left foot opened the envelope held in the toes of the other. The action felt as normal as using hands would to others. As a very young girl, a woman born without arms, lived in her neighborhood and babysat Julia often. Watching the woman using her feet had made a deep impression and Julia soon mastered doing the same. It had been a constant source of anger for her mother and father, that anger only fueled Julia's desire to do it all the time.

Her toes clutched a ballpoint pen as she wrote on a form from the envelope. The lettering was perfect, even more so than had she used her hand. Something she did less and less over the years.

"Have a moment?" a young woman from one of her classes asked standing in the doorway. She was average height, the overly large sweatshirt hiding her figure. The windblown black hair did not quite reach her shoulders.

"Sure Patricia," Julia replied resting the pen on the desk but leaving the foot in about the same position as before.

"I didn't know you used your feet."

"Something I started as a little girl, just an idle thing back then. It pissed my parents off no end." She laughed. "What can I do?" She lowered her foot placing it next to the other before resting her hook on the desk.

"I missed the last class and I don't have the assignment."

"They are all on the Web page."

"I didn't know. Sorry. I can look it up." Patricia stood staring at the hook. She already had the assignment but wanted to be closer to the woman with one arm. It was the reason she was in her class. Her feelings were difficult to hide.

Julia noticed and looked towards her giving her a big smile while opening and closing the hook a few times. "Cool, huh?" She raised the hook and moved it from side to side then laid it back down. "Guess I should start a sideshow act some day." She giggled.

"I think it is kind of neat."

"I don't mind having one arm. I think it is kind of neat too." Julia laughed. "If you had one arm, we could start a fashion trend." She laughed again.

Patricia pushed the door closed with a foot then pulled her left arm inside her sweatshirt letting the sleeve dangle empty. "There. Ta Da."

"Are you doing that for me or for you?"

She blushed, her face a bright red, as her right hand toyed with the end of the empty sleeve. "Me." Her fingers continued to play, rolling the sleeve up, then letting it fall. "Guess you wouldn't understand."

Julia reached the hook out and grabbed the empty sleeve then gave it a shake. "Try me."

"All my life ... god this is hard ... all my life I've had a strange need to not have my arm, at least my elbow down. Sick, huh?"

"Not sick and not so strange. Others feel that way, I suspect. You probably aren't unique. Would that bother you to know there were others?"

"Did you feel that way?"

"No." Julia lied rather than have to tell the story of the three amputations that left her first without a hand, then a forearm, and now her arm ending a few inches above the elbow.

"I've read your paper that you wrote with Sandra Robinson, the one about the need to become an amputee. It was wonderful. I just wish I could find a doctor."

"It was Sandra's paper, I just helped. Being an amputee is not all it's cracked up to be." Julia tried hard to not give away how much she enjoyed having one arm and what she really desired.

"I don't care."

"Is that why you're taking my class, why you're standing here now?" Julia was more perceptive than Patricia had thought. Maybe she was more transparent that expected.

She nodded. "Uh-huh. I wish I could find a doctor to help. I have some money."

"I don't have anything to tell you."

"The paper had quotes from two surgeons. Put me in touch with them, just one would do." Her expression was desperate.

"I promised them I wouldn't. They knew I'd be swamped with requests."

"Have you been? I bet not. I've got to find someone or I'll...." Patricia became quiet and pushed her arm back into the sleeve. Julia watched her walk out the door then resumed writing with her foot.

-

The evening was warmer and the clear sky showed the stars. Julia stood on the porch, both long sleeves dangling empty, as she held the keys between her toes near the lock. She wavered slightly on one foot and pushed the key into the lock. A quick twist of her foot and the bolt clicked into place. The keys fell into the bag draped over her shoulder then she slipped her foot into the sandal.

It was late and the sidewalk empty in the neighborhood where she lived twenty miles from campus where none of the students or facility ever went. She strolled alone past closed and darken shops occasionally stopping to glance in the store windows, often watching her armless reflection in the window.

"Hey Julia," the slightly younger woman said as she approach from behind.

Julia turned slowly and watched her friend Mattie take the last few steps. The short left sleeve draped empty over the shoulder, her long toned and tanned bare legs extended from the short skirt. High heel shoes graced her feet. She stopped, leaving her right hand pressed against her waist, the hips cocked to one side in a provocative pose.

"Hi Mattie, what's up?"

"See you're pretending again. Just how long do you think you can last before...."

"Years I hope ... been years since I started."

"Well doing the one arm might help. It did me, but I'll never be as independent as you are ... using your feet and all. Do you have time for a beer?" She pointed the long index finger towards 'Sam's', a bar across the street where they often spent quiet time together.

"Sure."

The bar was unusually empty, no men, a few women sat with their girlfriends holding hands sipping tall ice filled drinks while gazing deep in the other's eyes. Mattie pushed the chair in for Julia leaving her far enough back that she could put her feet on the table. A few stared, most did not, and a few knew them. Some were envious. Julia rubbed her face and brushed her hair out of her eyes, all with her toes. A tall slim woman wearing jeans and a shear white blouse revealing erect nipples on firm breasts sat a long neck beer bottle in front of Julia, then another for Mattie, smiled, and walked away with a swish of her to die for hips. Julia wrapped both feet around the bottle and tilted it to her lips. A long sip rolled along her tongue before the bottle again rested on the table.

Mattie sipped a little then smiled longingly. "That's so enticing. I never tire of watching you use your feet."

"Thanks for understanding. You're 'bout the only person I'm comfortable pretending around."

Julia's foot rested on the table as naturally as others would leave their hand. Toes tapped the table a few times out of idle nervousness. Mattie reached over and curled her fingers around the foot stroking the toes lovingly. A smile flashed across her lips.

"I'd might have to give up my teaching ... though I can write low on the board." The thought just hung between them as Julia used both feet to lift the bottle to her lips. "I'm okay this way for now, probably for another five years."

"Maybe I'll win the lottery and we can run off together."

"That'd be nice."

Mattie scooted her chair nosily across the floor until it was next to Julia's chair. She leaned even closer and let their lips dance together for a moment.

"Yeah, it would."

-

Undressed, Sandra stood in front of a tall freestanding mirror in the bedroom. She pulled her left foot against the hip and balanced on one leg for a few minutes. The other hand roamed across her chest kneading a breast, toying with a nipple, sliding between her thighs, all the while thinking about what it would be like to have only one leg. She lowered the leg and walked to the closet and removed a pair of aluminum crutches, then used them to walk back to the bed while holding a foot up slightly off the floor. It was something she had been doing, often with the folded leg bound with an elastic bandage, since she moved away from her mother's house.

Her interest with amputees had begun years ago after seeing a woman in town with one leg. She'd never forget that day she would often tell herself, or get over the intense desire to have one leg. Medicine and therapy would never dull what consumed her. Having Julia, missing an arm, as her thesis advisor was a dream come true. Having her help on the paper was the icing on the cake. Sandra suspected Julia had the same feelings. She did not know.

The crutches leaned against the bed next to her as she pulled the foot against the hip before lying back. The other foot rested on the bed, her knee in the air and falling to one side. Her fingers massaged her pussy while thinking about Seth, while thinking how nice it would be to be missing her leg just like him.

The thought of being like him quickly ratcheted up the heat. Her body quivered. Her body rocked. Her fingers slopped though the wet swamp. Her short rapid moans filled the space over the bed. Two fingers hooked around the swollen clit that begged to send her into a prolonged spasm. It was a toss up what thrilled her more, thoughts of having a stump or merely fingering her pussy. She knew the answer. There was no debate - the later.

-

Several days passed after Sandra called Olivia. She had decided to wait before calling again, maybe a few more days she kept telling herself afraid of what might happen.

She stopped at the bulletin board for post-graduate job listings. Her fingertip held a flyer firmly in place as she read.

"Hey Sandra," Julie said stopping beside her, the empty blouse sleeve swinging a few times before stopping.

"Is this a no hook day?" Sandra teased.

"Yeah. Thought I'd give my stump a rest. Damn socket, you know." She giggled and rubbed the sleeve over the end of the stump knowing it had nothing to do with the socket.

"Say, um." Sandra paused and cleared her throat. "Do you know anyone at Alexander's Resort?"

"Why?"

"Well I remember it mentioned in some notes that never were incorporated into the paper we did." Sandra glanced around then looked at Julia and whispered, "Maybe this is something we should save until we are...."

"I understand. My office in five. I have something I need to do first."

"Yeah. Let me finish reading this, then I'll be there."

Sandra sat beside Julia's desk and watched her slip the sandal off so she could pull the door closed with her toes. She gave the sandal a small kick towards her chair then sat down. A foot rose and pushed her hair back out of her eyes.

"You're using your feet more these days," Sandra said watching her play with her hair with her toes.

"Yeah-h," she drawled smiling back. "I go though phases where I do this more than other times. You were asking something in the hall."

"I have a relative, Olivia, and I found a page from her journal. There were references to someone missing a leg. I don't know what that means to her. Anyway, I eventually got a phone number from my mother and called. She was reluctant to talk to me. She's a bit of a black sheep in the family." I laughed nervously. "I asked her about Alexander's Resort, you know, the legendary myth." I laughed again. "She hung up."

"I've never known if it is a myth, it sure seems like it is." Her foot dropped to the desk and picked up a pen. "How did you first hear about the resort?" She doodled on a legal pad.

"When we were working on the paper I found a chat group and one message mentioned it claiming that it was filled with people who had chosen to become amputees."

"Wow, how strange." Julia let the pen fall from her toes as she leaned back in the chair. Her foot rested on the desk.

"You sound like you've never heard of the place."

"No, no I haven't." Julia struggled to not reveal how much she was lying.

"Oh-h," Sandra drawled with overtones of disappointment. "How would I go about finding if it is a myth? Do you know anyone that wanted to be an amputee?"

Julia shook her head and watched her foot drawing another doodle. Her eyes avoided contact with Sandra's eyes. "Sorry."

"Do you have any of the contact information for the doctors mentioned in the paper?"

"I told them I wouldn't reveal their names."

"And if I wanted to do a follow up paper?"

"No." Julia's reply was sharp. It was clear she wasn't going to say more. They stared at each other in silence for a while. Julia glanced at the clock. "I've got a meeting in a few minutes. Her foot fell to the floor and she stood letting Sandra know she should leave. Sandra did.

-

Betty's hand lightly covered Barbara's breast as the mattress moved up and down. Seth slammed down hard against Barbara's crotch, a loud grunt spilled from his mouth. Her only foot pressed tightly against the small of his back as she struggled to keep them from separating. Betty leaned closer, her lips trekking along Barbara's shoulder towards the ear all along whispering sweet nothings so only she would hear. Seth's cum still dribbled from Betty's pussy. The wonderful sensations still flowed though her. His fragrance still filled her nostrils.

"Oh god, oh god," Barbara began grunting, more loudly each time. Her eyes closed tighter, her lips parted as she inhaled more deeply between words. His hand gripped her hip, the one without a leg, holding on so he would not lose his position. Not having a leg there gave him greater access, but meant there was no support to keep him from falling off. "Oh baby, fuck your one legged woman," she begged knowing she was on the verge, knowing her words would drive him into his orgasm.

Betty's fingers felt between them, moved between his shaft and her pussy, rolled his balls between them. "Come on, make her explode, make her cum." Her fingers coated with their juices, shoved inside her. They flew in and out. She bucked against her hand. "Oh god, oh god," she began a chorus with Barbara.

It did not take long until the three, spent, were pilled in an exhausted heap on Betty's large bed. Betty's lips hovered close to theirs. She could feel their breath. She could feel Seth move slightly bringing his lips against hers.

"I'm so happy," Barbara whispered as her hand stroked the side of his face pulling it closer to Betty's mouth.

Seth's tongue filled Betty's mouth as she relived having been his lover before they split and he found Barbara. He was already missing his leg, having met the surgeon not long before. The leg was the reason Betty had met him; the reason Barbara had met him as well, the reason she was able to have her leg amputated. Over time, the three had become lovers, often spending a night a week.

"Me too. I can't thank you enough for sharing yourself with Sandra ... and keeping this secret for me. I have a feeling we are about at the point where we will not need to keep it any longer."

Barbara pressed her face between Seth and Betty until her lips covered Betty's lips. Her tongue explored, then she pulled back and stared into Betty's blue eyes. "Won't that be so great? I'm mean; you and Sandra will then both have your legs off. That will be fantastic."

-

The cool evening breeze blew though the partially open window as Sandra stared idly at the laptop screen. A slide show of amputee women and men played. The scrap of paper with Olivia's phone number rested next to the computer. Her thumb hovered over the first digit as she composed her thoughts.

"Olivia, this is Sandra, Betty's daughter. We spoke the other day...." She paused both to see if Olivia would speak and to consider her next words. Olivia was quiet. "I am still interested in meeting with you." Silence filled her ear. "I know you are concerned about your privacy and I don't want to do anything that would compromise it." Sandra paused.

"Listen, I've been thinking about your call. I spoke with Kate." Olivia had also talked with Betty and agreed it was time to move forward with the plan. "She's the love of my life. I wouldn't do anything without her approval. Anyway, we think it would be okay to meet. Do you know where Sea Pines is? It's on the coast."

"I've heard of it. Is that were you live?"

"No. We would be willing to drive there and meet you, maybe only for a few hours. We can play that by ear. If this visit goes well, we can visit again in the future. I believe you mentioned having some time next week."

"Yes. Any amount of time would be wonderful. Pick a day. I'll make reservations at one of the hotels and let you know where I am."

"Good, Tuesday. I don't know where we'll stay yet. Leave me a message about what hotel you are staying. We'll see you mid-afternoon on Tuesday."

As Sandra closed the cell phone, she watched the next few pictures in the slide show and considered if she should tell Julia, if she should invite her to go. After watching a few more pictures, she decided to go alone.

-

After two landings in two different planes, Sandra found herself waiting in a long line at the rental car desk. Throughout the trip, she watched for amputees but saw none. Even now in line, she continued to scan people walking though the doors - still none. November here was much warmer than at home and the car air conditioner worked hard the first five miles. She looked at her watch and knew she had plenty of time even if she stopped for lunch in an hour.

Her room faced the ocean and she watched the pounding surf from the balcony for half an hour mesmerized by the view. Only the ringing phone ripped her from the fantasy of sitting by the water, it rushing over the wet sand towards her, brushing against the left hip minus all of the leg.

"We're in the lobby," Olivia said. Sandra listened, still in a trance as the fog began to lift. After exchanging a few more words, she hung the phone up. A quick stop in the bathroom to brush her hair, then she walked to the elevator still unsure what to expect.