Alexander's Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could resume, Sandra said, "Why the charade?" She leaned back, each arm casually resting on the arms of the chair, her hands dangling over the edge.

"To be honest, I was scared. After that paper you wrote, I had an idea that you felt the same way I did. I saw this as an opportunity ... a way to just let things come out gradually. Actually, it was a relief. Did you enjoy meeting Olivia?"

"Very much, though I didn't learn much from her. Maybe now that this game is over, I will have a chance to really meet her."

"Yes darling, yes you will."

"Who else was in on this? Was Seth? How about Barbara?" Betty nodded each time Sandra asked a question. "Is Barbara like us, did she want to be an amputee?"

"I met Seth a long time ago. That was after Conner left, after I dumped Conner, that is. Seth was already missing the leg. There was no cancer; he had found a surgeon overseas that accommodated his request. I couldn't come to grips with telling you. Most people like us never find the courage to tell anyone. He left and found Barbara. She had her amputation soon afterwards. Eventually the three of us became dear friends. Seth often lusted after you so it was easy to talk him into pursuing you." Betty giggled. "Barbara was willing, especially knowing you were probably interesting in having your leg off, that all of this would help me reach the point of having my amputations."

"So now that I know, are you going to?"

Betty nodded and smiled. "At least," she whispered.

"At least? You mean you might become more like Olivia, both legs and an arm."

"Would you mind?"

"Good god, no I wouldn't. I have one more term before I start on my thesis. I've thought that Christmas break might be a good time to have my leg ... off. That sounds both strange and wonderful ... to have my leg amputated. I want it just like Seth."

"The arrangements are simple."

"I guess I'm going to have to find a new guy." Sandra giggled.

"You can probably find someone at Alexander's Resort. I hear they will be doubling the number of cabins."