Alexander's Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not rush this," she moaned around his tongue. Her hand reached down and held his cock for a moment. "I hope you like to give oral...."

"My favorite. And you?"

"Yup." Her lips pressed against his and sucked his tongue farther into her mouth, her fingers still wrapped around his cock.

"Been awhile, I might not last if you keep doing that." He giggled and let his fingers slip between her thighs. "Shaved ... nice."

She nodded and briefly kissed him again. "Let me...." She kissed him across the chest, skipping the stomach, put her lips against the swollen head of his cock. As she began letting it fill her mouth, she worked her hips closer to his face. A small cough, a gag reflex, then she reinserted the cock, this time she took half the shaft and began moving her face, tightening lips along it. Her fingers rolled his balls around her palm. She could hear his breathing, his grunts, his moans, and knew she was pleasing him. Fingers tightened around the shaft just below her lips. A small spasm told her he was close and she increased the pace. A single hard stream slammed into her throat followed by another. "More," she attempted to say; her fingers tightening around the shaft making the head swell even more, her lips slipping over the shaft lubricated by a mixture of her saliva and his cum.

His lips covered her clit, sucking it gently, even before he finished his orgasm. Her stump caressed his cheek, brushed his ear. She rolled to her back with a large dribble of cum flowing from her mouth. His hand gripped her hips as he began nibbling along the edges of her labia. "Tastes good," he mumbled as his tongue dragged deeply through the opening. Quickly, she began riding his mouth, her hips rocking, repeated moans filling the room.

By the time her third orgasm was on the wane, his erection had returned. He crawled between her thighs, letting it slide through the wet swamp of her pussy, and inside. "Oh-h babe," she moaned. It felt as if it would never stop filling her. Her stump rested along his side. The foot of the other leg pressed in the small of his back holding her self in position. "You are-e good." Her waist flexed, rocking her cunt around his cock, matching his thrusts. Her hands held his head as she stared into his eyes, a finger sipped over his ear. "I could get used to this ... real-l easy."

-

Bob, Kevin, and Ralph strolled along the sidewalk in the warming morning towards the town beach on the shore of Lake Alexander. A few other people, mostly amputees, mostly men, walked the same direction. The closer they got to the beach, the larger the crowds. The beach consisted of 150 yards of shoreline, mostly brown sand and areas of paved paths for people in wheelchairs. A floating pier extended out over the lake. Groups filled the beach, gay to the left, straight to the right. The three men moved to the left.

"Hey," a young man not much older than Kevin and Ralph called out. "There's space for you here."

"Hi Frank," Bob responded staring at the well-filled thong nicely exposing the right hip missing all of the leg. He flipped the blanket out giving it a small snap to unfold an errant corner. "Great day, as usual." He smiled and sat near the young man, his erection starting to fill his boxer shorts.

Kevin slipped his shorts down past his swimsuit and placed them on the small pile of towels. He gave Frank a small wave then lay back with a forearm over his eyes. Ralph lay on his side with his arm stump resting on Kevin's chest, his lips kissing his cheek a few times.

"How are the boys treating you," Frank asked Bob as he rolled over so he could face him, his legless hip pointing towards the sky. He often visited the three men, sometimes even sharing their large king sized bed with them.

"Good." Bob let a finger drag along one of the scars on Frank's stump. "Damn, this is nice. Something really stirs inside me when I see the whole leg gone." The other fingers joined the one still touching the scar then covered the young man's cock as it struggled to peek past the waistband. "What, two years now?" Bob asked letting his palm rub over the stump.

"Yeah, just before they did theirs," he said referring to Kevin and Ralph. "Too bad you have a house full of youngsters." He snickered feeling the nice touch of Bob's palm kneading his stump.

"Why?" Bob's eyes stared deeply into Frank's dark blue eyes.

"'Cause you're such a hunk of an older guy. I just love older guys." Frank's hand slipped along Bob's forearm then over his hairy chest. "Specially ones with so much hair."

Ralph's hand rested inside Kevin's swimsuit, the fingers curled around the erection, their lips inches apart. "Frank's chatting up Bob ... again."

Kevin closed the distance letting his tongue play with Ralph's for a moment. "You know, I don't mind."

"Yeah, I like Frank too. It wouldn't be so bad to add a permanent fourth to the household."

"It's not like he doesn't almost live there anyway." Kevin chuckled and resumed the kiss.

"Maybe we should get our own place."

A man wearing only khaki shorts and missing both arms above the elbow, one shorter than the other, strolled next to a non-amputee woman towards the dock. Her hand rested on the small of his back while carrying towels under the other arm.

"Check it out," Kevin whispered watching the man.

"Wow. I've seen him once or twice. Would you like me to be that way?"

-

Mack closed the office door facing the sidewalk in the small one story building and stood in front of the empty desk. The air conditioner hummed as it blew cool air though the space. A man walked out of a door near the back of the space.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes. My name is Mack. Amanda showed me the apartment over on third and Maple. I'd like to rent it."

The man extended his hand as he approached Mack. "Call me Bob, nice to met you." He scanned Mack's rugged looks. "You're new in town."

"Yes. I'm going to work for Chet. We've known each other since our logging days in the Northwest."

"Chet's a fine man. What do you think of Union Springs? There's a lot of eye candy around here, huh?" Bob laughed as he sat behind the desk and pointed at the chair beside the desk.

"A bit surprised at the number of amputees."

"Yeah. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Guess I've never thought about it that way."

"You going to be working with Chet out at the resort? If so, get ready for seeing nothing but amputees." Bob leaned back in his chair and crossed his ankle over his thigh.

Mack observed the motions of the older man. "Say, weren't you at the bar last night ... with a younger man missing a leg?"

"I thought you looked familiar. Yes, that was Kevin. He lives with me. I paid for his amputation. Ralph lives with us too, lad's missing part of his arm. Love the younger body, nothing illegal mind you." He laughed and held his stomach. "What'd you think of Amanda? She's a real looker. 'Course the wrong gender for me." He managed a small laugh and then straightened up in the chair before pulling a form from a drawer.

"I start tomorrow with Chet so it will be nice to have found a place to live."

"Lot of nice guys here and at the resort. I know them all, 'least the gay ones. I probably helped finance most of their surgeries." He laughed again. "If you'd like an introduction, let me know. Same goes if you want an amputation." He laughed again.

-

"Yup, standing in the living room as we speak," Mack spoke into the mouthpiece of his cell phone pacing back and forth in front of the couch, occasionally glancing towards the single bedroom down a short hallway. "I'm hearing everyone at the place I'll be working is an amputee."

"Just about everyone. Is that going to be a problem? If it is, you can sit in the office and I drive the mower." Chet giggled.

"No, not at all. I'm getting used to the abbreviated body."

"I bet you nailed Amanda. She's quite the woman."

"She's going to be here later. We're having dinner down the street."

"Let me guess, she's spending the night too."

"I surely hope so. Where do we meet tomorrow ... and when?"

-

Amanda's black skirt was short enough to reveal most of her mid-thigh stump. The other long leg was bare and tan all the way down to the black high heal shoe. The white blouse unbuttoned other than the last few buttons made it clear there was nothing on under the blouse. Men's heads twisted as she and Mack followed the host along the aisle toward a secluded table near the far corner of the dimly lit restaurant.

The host pushed the back of the chair letting it slide under her hips and toward the table, then laid the napkin in her lap. She looked up at the older man as he stared down though her deep cleavage. She smiled and thanked him without appearing upset at his glances. He placed the menus on the table and walked away.

"Love the ambiance. You might get lucky tonight." She giggled and opened the menu. The hand with long fingers and carefully painted nails on each side of the missing ring finger slipped across the white tablecloth. His hand met hers; a finger stroked the end of the little finger stump. He smiled, but said nothing. They both knew she was right.

"So few amputees in Millport, you seem even more special," he finally said. His first words since they settled into their chairs.

"Such flattery." She smiled and dabbed her tongue on her lower lip. Her fingers wrapped around his brushing the finger stump against the tip of his index finger. "Twenty four hours, are you starting to appreciate the finer side of missing body parts?" She let a soft laugh flow between her lips.

"After this afternoon, I think I am."

"Are you ready for the resort? There is a lot of eye candy there. I hope you won't forget about me. Tonight I'll...."

He quickly responded before she finished. "I have a few things in mind I'd like to do tonight." He quietly laughed. "I'm glad you didn't wear your leg. I like you on crutches better."

"Me too. I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of the rest of my stump." She paused and looked at his face to see if he would react. "I kind of like letting my stump be exposed the way it is tonight." She paused again. "Part of me just wants it real short, maybe a few inches." She squeezed his fingers. "What do you think?"

"I love what's between your thighs. If the stump were gone or short, I could get to it easier." He giggled and looked around to see if anyone were listening. There wasn't.

"Then you sure wouldn't object if they were both gone."

"Both?" His eyes were wide open. His face covered with surprise.

"Oh-h," she drawled. "Just asking, I guess."

"To be honest. I love that leg of yours. Alone, it stands out so nicely." He could feel her barefoot drag along his lower leg. "Give me a little time. Hey, I'm still getting used to a woman with one leg." He laughed then looked up at the young woman ready to set the plates of food on the table. She smiled without reaction to what she had heard him say then walked away.

Amanda leaned forward, her breasts dragging against the edge of the table and almost falling out of the blouse. She whispered, "Do you think she's wants to be like me?"

"But this is Milltown. I thought only the people in Union Springs wanted that."

"I think they are everywhere. They just don't want anyone to know. In the closet, so to speak." The steam from the filet mignon wafted up though her nostrils as she inhaled deeply. "This is heavenly."

"Yes you are."

The air of the evening was cool and refreshing as Mack walked along side Amanda, her high heal shoe swinging casually between her crutches with each step. His hand touched her back then rested on her hand holding the rubber grip of the crutch closest to him. A small whiff of her natural scent filled his nostrils. An older woman glanced un-approvingly at them then walked more quickly away. He heard Amanda grimace as she gave the woman a harsh look.

"Do you get that often?" He asked.

"Not around Union Springs." She laughed, and then paused in front of him. Her lips covered his. His hands slipped around her waist, his knuckles bumping against the aluminum tubes of her crutches. There tongues toyed for a moment. "I feel good with you," she whispered into his mouth, and then resumed the kiss.

-

Chet slipped the check and a twenty-dollar bill on the counter beside the register. Dolly's hook opened and picked up the money. She glanced at Mack's rugged features as the fingers of her hand began to scoop the change from the drawer. Chet held his hand up as if to say keep it and the two men walked into the parking lot towards the beat up old pickup truck.

Mack closed his door and looked at Chet. "All amputees?" The look continued as he pondered what the resort might be like.

"There are now sixty cabins by the lake, used to be only thirty. They doubled the amount of land too. Not everyone is an amputee, but nearly everyone. Believe me, it is way, way cool." Chet chuckled. I might even find myself out there one day."

"You?" Mack twisted back so he was facing forward and let his elbow rest in the open window. His right foot lifted and fell against the dashboard. "Since when?"

"I guess I've never talked about my feelings in that area, never know how, always thought I was a little crazy feeling the way I do."

"You seeing anyone in town ... an amputee?" Mack asked.

"A few. That's how I made my way to Union Springs. I'd been though a bunch of shit jobs here and there. You know the way the economy has been. Nothing lasted more than six months. So one night I was at a library using a computer. I read some messages from Bob to a Yahoo group then I swapped a few e-mails with him over the next few days. He told me about town ... and the resort."

"Bob's gay."

"Yeah, and a nice guy."

"You gay?"

Neither man said anything for over a mile. "Bi," Chet offered slowing for a four way stop.

"What?"

"I like both men and women ... just they have to be missing something. I prefer missing one leg."

Mack held his hand between his legs almost as though he were guarding himself from attack. Slowly he moved his hand up and down a few times then rested the arm over the back of the bench seat.

"You're safe." Chet laughed as he accelerated away from the intersection. "Till you have a leg off that is." He laughed again giving Mack a glance. "Bob helped me a lot ... and many other guys."

"Like Kevin and Ralph?"

"Yeah. Bob does like them in their early twenties."

For the rest of the drive, both men were silent. Mack scooted forward on the seat, leaned back, and almost drifted into a light sleep. The truck bouncing over the gravel road to the parking lot woke him. Soon Chet parked beside Marge's truck with the company trailer with the two Dixie Chopper mowers that at nine acres per hour would let them finish by mid-afternoon. Mack glanced at the muscled woman with short hair as she wrestled the first mower down the ramp. He looked again to try to convince himself it was a woman.

"She's tough," Chet said as he opened the truck door. "Can handle herself in any barroom fight." He chuckled and closed the door as he stood and dusted off the leg of his jeans.

Hey Marge, this is Mack. He'll be working with us." Chet pointed over his shoulder as he walked towards her.

She glanced up and nodded. She parked the mower away from the ramp. "You ever used a Dixie?" she yelled over the noise of the engine.

"Nah. I was a logger with Chet. Bet you can show me all I need to know pretty quickly."

She demonstrated the controls, how to sit, the best ways to drive it at eight mile per hour, and then let him take it for a spin watching him carefully. Chet unloaded the second mower.

"Drive along side her," Chet yelled to Mack as he stepped away from the mower with the engine still running.

The hundred acres was composed of clusters of six cabins in a semi-circle around a large meadow. Tall pine trees formed a separation between each cluster with grass covering the space between the trees. Each meadow took about fifteen minutes to mow. Chet followed with a trimmer and a blower.

During the first break, the three sat in the shade of a tree on pine needles, sipping coffee. A gentle breeze blew through the warm morning, which was growing hotter.

"Have ya lived here very long?" Mack asked Marge, as he again studied her looks hidden by dark blue overalls, the bib covering a white tee shirt. Her legs stretched before her in a wide vee, the work boots thick and well worn.

"Nearly two years. My guy is missing both legs ... now." She put the cup to her lips but did not drink any before lowering it. "Did you know you'd find anything like this?" Her left hand cupped her crotch like a man for a moment massaging it a few times, then without letting Mack answer, she said, "I didn't. God, I know for sure how they feel. Fuck! I wanted to be a woman for years ... not forever like some. I knew I'd look like a dyke. I still wanted a pussy, boobs, even though I'd never look like a real broad. Shit, I'd never give up my cunt now that I've got it." Her hand moved away from her crotch and she drank the rest of her coffee in silence.

Mack thought about Chet's confession about being willing to be with a guy, Amanda's discussion of wanting to be an amputee, Bob's talk of helping the young men have amputations, and now Marge's mention of a gender surgery that seemed to not be part of being a transgendered need. He glanced at Marge, then at Chet and sipped his coffee. Something rustled the pine needles in the distance and he turned to see what the cause was. There was nothing, probably just a squirrel.

-

Mack carried the pizza box into Chet's kitchen as Chet opened two cans of beer and placed them on the counter. Chet's shirt hung open exposing his hairy chest. Bare legs extended past the khaki cargo shorts to his bare feet.

"What a first day, huh?" Chet asked as he looked over Mack before taking a large sip of beer. He noticed Mack looking at the empty cans on the counter. "Yeah, had to test them to make sure the beer was going to be good." He laughed and slapped Mack on the ass then left his hand on the hip. "God, it is good to be back together. We had some good times."

Mack could feel the pressure of his hand against his hip as if Chet was drawling him closer. He sucked down a third of the beer and sat the can down a bit harder than expected. Chet's breath blew warm across his cheek as he wiped his lips dry with the back of his hand. He was surprised at the reaction between his legs to being so close to his old friend. Chet's lips pressed against his own and he did not resist. With his eyes closed, the lips felt not much different from a woman's. The tongue slipping into his mouth was not much different from a woman's. His erection finished filling his boxers as he found his hand pulling against Chet's back, pulling the old friend closer. He could feel the fullness in Chet's shorts against his crotch and he wanted his friend.

They paused. "It'll be okay," Chet whispered letting his hand rest against the front of Mack's shorts. Sensing no resistance, his fingers curled over the fabric and around the shaft beneath. Mack said nothing and pressed his lips back against his friends. Chet worked his hand past the waistband and easily found the swollen piece of flesh. "Nice," Chet whispered. "Let's sit on the couch. It'll feel good."

As Mack looked up from the couch, Chet's shorts were just falling past his ankles, ready to fall atop the shirt on the coffee table. Chet's erection stuck straight out, the head swollen and large. Mack reached out and touched it as Chet sprawled back against the arm of the couch.

"Yeah-h," Chet drawled. "I fantasized about this all day."

"I'm a bit surprised at my reaction. I want this ... with you." Mack's hand slipped along the thick shaft towards the base then back towards the head. There was a kid when I was young ... just a few times. This seems, ah, better."