Alexander's Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be too aggressive down there. Take your time. That feels-s so good." Chet watched as Mack's head moved closer to his cock and was surprised but pleased as the head slipped into his mouth, the hand still stroking the shaft. "Oh buddy," he moaned. The both sensed the pending stream of cum and Mack let the head be free from his mouth just before it started. The hand milked Chet until there was no more.

"My turn," Chet teased as his fingers tugged on the waistband of Mack's shorts.

-

Mack sat alone at the counter of Fresh Egg. Between bites of his pancake, he stole glances of Dotty using her hook. His arm rested on the folded USA Today as if he was actually interested in any of the stories.

"You getting settled in?" She asked letting the hand and hook rest on the counter in front of him. She glanced around the nearly empty place to make sure no one need more coffee.

"Yeah, Amanda helped me find an apartment that Bob was renting and my first day with Chet was yesterday. He and I had pizza last night and watched a ball game." He laughed as he considered what balls he had watched.

"What did you think of the resort?"

"If you'd asked me a week ago, I'd told you something completely different. I guess I'm starting to feel it isn't so weird."

She reached over and clamped the hook over his finger then shook it side to side. "Not weird at all." She laughed and let the finger lose. "Are you finding a preference yet?"

"Preference?"

"Yeah, for what's missing?"

"Nah. I'm still learning to accept a new way of thinking."

"Just remember, around here there is nothing to be ashamed of - straight, gay, transgendered, wannabe, devotee. It is all okay."

"Which of those are you?"

"Probably all but transgendered." She looked deep into Mack's eyes and smiled. "I get off soon if you want to go somewhere and talk, probably about the time you finish that meal."

He looked towards her letting his gaze drift over her whole body. "That would be nice. Chet only had work for me two days a week, so I don't have anything to do today. Looks like it going to be nice out there."

"Eat up, honey. I have a few things to do before I can leave."

-

As Mack and Dotty walked along the sidewalk, he could feel her prosthetic arm occasionally brush against his arm. He let his fingers curl around the hook and move the hook so she would know he was holding it.

"Nice," he said looking at her.

"Can we stop by my place? I'd like to fresh up a tad, maybe ditch the hook if you don't mind."

"I haven't seen you without it."

"I look about the same." She laughed and bumped his leg with her hip, then laughed again.

Her apartment was on the block before his as they walked from the restaurant - another of Bob's apartments.

"I'll be quick, make yourself to home. Hell, you've seen it all, follow me." She waved her hand as she motioned him to follow her into the bedroom. Her dress was already sliding from her body as he stopped in the doorway. Quickly she was naked and the prosthetic arm dropped to the floor. He stared at her firm hips and the ridge of her spine up her back as she pushed things around in the dresser drawer. She turned and held a black tee shirt between two fingertips away from her body. "What do you think?" She cocked her hips to one side and let her thighs part enough to see there was no hair between them.

"Great," he replied struggling to not become erect as he leaned against the door jam watching her.

"The tee shirt ... or something else?" She smiled and dropped the shirt then walked seductively towards him stopping close enough to drag her stump along side his face. "I don't usually...." She paused and chuckled. "You don't either, I know." Her lips covered his, her tongue slipped inside. His hand covered a breast and kneaded it. "Hmmm," she moaned into his mouth as she ground against him.

She could feel him growing more erect against her as she let her stump caress his face, his ear, and his neck. Her hand forced its way between them and massage him tough his pants. "I want this." Her fingers fumbled with the zipper then the snap. She shoved against the waistband of the pants and boxers. "Oh-h honey, this might fit." Her fingers wrapped tight around his thick cock as she finished the sentence. "There's no rush ... of course." She nibbled over his lips and ground seductively over his body pushing him harder against the door jam.

He stepped from his clothes and waltzed her towards the bed falling beside her. His hand pulled her stump towards his face; his lips suckled the soft rounded end of her forearm. The other hand began massaging between her legs as they parted more.

"Oh baby, you're good," she moaned as she felt his kisses travel over her stomach. "Will you be as good as the mayor?" She spread her thighs even wider in preparation then thrust her crotch up against his mouth.

His tongue parted her pussy and scooped the wad of thick wetness into his mouth. "Just so I please you."

Her hand held his head. Her fingers curled his hair around them. She felt his head move as he explored her deeply. "You do, oh, you do-o." The first sensations came quickly. "Oh. Oh. Ah." The words were not clear or crisp, but came quickly and repeatedly as she pulled his face against her. "Ah." She rode his face, bucking and thrusting. "Yes! There!" She thrust again. "Yes!" She became louder with each word. The wetness grew and he lapped with his tongue. "Ah." She fell limply and grew quiet, her breathing slowing.

"The mayor?" he asked as he crawled along side her, his face moving closer to hers.

"Yeah. I have a thing for bodies without any legs. Is that a problem?"

"Hell no."

"I know you've been with Amanda ... and Chet. There's a small circle of lovers around here. We all share." She smiled as she rubbed her nose against his.

"You know?"

"Like I said, we have a small circle of lovers, a club. I talked to him last night after you left. Then I talked to the others. We all want you in the club. Just wait until you are with Leslie, she's the mayor. She is missing both legs. I bet once you've been with her, none of the rest of will have a chance."

"I'd have never guessed that Chet, you ... wow. I'm speechless."

"But you are not soft." She laughed and pushed him inside her then quickly made him explode.

-

Marge pushed the ramp of the trailer up until it would not go any farther and then slipped the hasp of the lock though the holes. She dragged her forearm across her forehead and flipped the Braves baseball cap back onto her head.

"That didn't take so long," she said as she watched Mack dry the sweat from his face with a towel. "What'd ya think about the resort the other day? Fun being around so many amputees, isn't it?"

"I'm getting that question a lot these days." He laughed as he thought about spending the night with Leslie last night, how nice it felt to have nothing extending beyond her hips and all the access it provided. "Do you plan to have any off?"

"Jack is missing all of both legs. I've thought about being rid of at least one leg ... but you know, I need to work."

"What does Jack do?" Mark leaned against the fender of the truck and whacked the leg of his overalls with his left hand sending a cloud of dust flying. He looked back at Marge with the bib of her overalls dangling down exposing her dusty and sweaty tee shirt with the dark circles of her nipples nicely visible.

"He's the accountant for the town. Numbers and I don't mix well. I need to be out doing something physical." She wiped her brow with her arm again. "We've talked about moving to the resort. At least it is free rent there."

"Free rent, would that let you get rid of your leg?"

"Probably. How about you, are you entertaining the idea of missing a part yet?"

Mack looked at her and thought about Jack missing both legs. His own feelings for wanting to be legless again filled his mind blocking out all other thoughts. He was tired of hard labor and was ready for a change of lifestyle.

"Are you getting enough pussy?"

The question came out of the blue and was not one he expected Marge to ask - ever." He watched her closely for a moment, her palm resting atop one breast. "You offering?" He laughed not being serious. "Yeah, I'm doing better now than ever before." He turned and opened the truck door and hoisted himself into the driver's seat. He watched her massage the breast as he closed the door and started the engine.

-

Leslie dropped slowly from the cushion of her wheelchair to the blanket spread across the grass in the shade of the tree beside the edge of the lake at the resort. She undressed while Mack took the sandwiches from the basket. She folded and put each garment carefully on top of his clothes.

"What a nice day," she remarked as she let her legless hips swing twice between her hands as she adjusted her position so she would be closer to him. "Coming to the resort is always such a lot of fun."

"I'm quickly getting used to nearly everyone missing something." He laughed and pulled at the corkscrew until the cork popped out of the bottle of Chardonnay. "Have you been mayor very long?"

"About a year, since just after I ditched my legs."

"You look quite nice that way." He clinked his glass against hers. "To being legless." He thought again about being like her as he watched the way she sat perfectly balanced on her hips, occasionally placing a free hand behind her if she started tipping backwards. Her breasts were firm like those on a teenager, without need for support from a bra, not even beginning to sag. They were a little smaller than he preferred, but so wonderful to look at, so wonderful to run his lips over or to kiss.

"You're lusting again." She was finding herself growing attached to him even though this was only the second time they had been together. The first time lasted for over twelve hours and had left them both exhausted having fucked like bunnies and made love some as well. She leaned back on a single hand letting the bottoms of her stumps and the opening between them be exposed. "Are you developing any preferences for missing parts?" She smiled and let her tongue slip part way across her lower lip.

"I would not be lying if I said you excite me the most. A few weeks ago, I would have said women with long legs excite me a lot ... but now I'd question that. Maybe I've always should have said women without legs excite me a lot."

Still leaning back on a hand, the other slid across one stump then stopped over her pussy. A single finger diddled between the lips. "That excites me, you know." The fingertip pulled her clit upwards and rolled around the swollen bud. "I must say that I'm a little sorry that neither you nor Chet are missing something, a foot even."

"If I were like you, completely legless, would that be interesting?" Mack pulled his feet along side his legs letting his knees spread wide. The fingers of one hand curled around the thick erection then moved slowly up and down a few times.

"Oh-h god...." she started, her gaze was glued on the movement of his hand and the way his thighs ended at the knee. "Let me watch," she whispered letting her fingertip circle her clit. "I want to watch you ... cum."

"Talk to me about how you'd like me to not have legs." His hand continued along the shaft.

"Hmmm," she hummed. "The left one would be completely gone, just like mine. The right leg, at least at first, would have some thigh remaining. Later you'd go back and have that removed."

"Why?" He could tell how close he was and struggled to hold back.

"So when I had all that wonderful cock in my mouth, you'd be caressing the side of my face with the short stump. When I wanted to wrap my hands around it and massage it, I could. Then once it was gone, that gorgeous body of yours would drape over mine with nothing beyond your hips or mine. You'd rock those hips driving that cock deep inside me without any legs on either of our bodies in the way."

Resisting was useless. The first stream arched through the air and landed on her side, the next one on her breast. "Oh darlin'," she teased as the streams continued to fall on her. She dabbed at one and scooped it onto her fingers, the licked them clean. He handed her a paper towel. "No, I want to savor your delicious nectar."

"I don't know what I'd do for a living."

"What do you mean?"

"If I didn't have legs, it'd be tough to work for Chet. I've always been a manual laborer."

"What if there were enough money so you didn't have to work?"

"Hmmm. Guess I've never considered that a possibility. I live paycheck to paycheck."

"Is that all it would take? I mean, for you to get rid of your legs. God Mack, tell me it is."

"Is a bag of money going to fall from the sky?"

"Look around you. There're over fifty people living here. Do you think they all work? Hell no. I work less than ten hours a day myself, same in town for the amputees there. There are a few people that work - Kevin's a successful author, Bob's loaded. Others that don't live here also pitch in to let all of us live out our dreams here in peace. And, there's the call center."

Before she could explain, Patty parked her wheelchair next to the blanket. "Would you like some company?" Without waiting for an invitation, She slipped from the cushion onto the blanket. "What are you talking about?"

"Hey Patty," Leslie said and introduced her to Mack.

"I saw you the other day with the landscapers. How do you like our little slice of heaven?"

"Noticed you too," Mack teased.

"The stud is lusting over legless women now. He had a sample of me and I'm trying to talk him into getting rid of his legs. I think I'm making progress."

Patty pulled the hem of her long tee shirt up as she rocked her hips from side to side. It came free from underneath her. "Mine are not completely gone." She spread her short stumps and wiggled them. "Russ, the guy I live with, has one completely off and the other very short. If you'd like to talk to him sometime, let me know."

Russ parked his wheelchair next to Patty's and remained sitting in it. "I thought I heard my name." He laughed and looked at each of the three people. His hands pressed on the handles of the wheel locks then slipped down to the blanket. "It's been a long time and I've forgotten what it was like to have legs." He fiddled with the legs of his shorts eventually revealing the short remains of one thigh. "The other's completely gone. I expect this one will be someday as well." He left the stump exposed and reached for a half a sandwich. "Don't mind if I do," he teased and took the first bite. He mouth was not yet empty when he again spoke. "What keeps you from having the damn legs off?" Russ continued to chew as he watched Mack sip a little of his beer.

"Money, work, you know ... the usual things."

"It that weren't a problem, would you? My good man, if that is the only problem, it can be resolved with the stroke of a pen." Russ took a smaller bite this time and quickly swallowed it.

"Honey, don't pressure the poor man into doing something he doesn't want," Patty said as she put her hand on his.

"It just seems queer that a person would be here, hanging out with people that wanted to be this way, and not want it himself." Russ dragged one hand though the air in a wide circle pointing at a cluster of cabins as he spoke. "Come, come, I've never seen Leslie glow so nicely. She must be excited to be with you and hear that you are going to be legless ... possibly as legless as she is. Damn ... you two look like you could easily be in love."

"Russ!" Leslie started. "We've just met. I'd hardly say we were in love." She coughed. "We had a splendid time together though ... and I hope we can continue to get to know each...."

Russ interrupted. "But I know you've said before in prior conversations how much you want to be with a legless guy. Look at Mack. He's a real hunk. Get rid of those legs and there'd be a line around the block of women, and men, just begging to be with him."

"I just might trade in Thomas," Roberta's soft sweet voice said.

Thomas moved her middle aged and small limbless body from the crook of one arm where he'd been carrying her down onto the corner of the blanket then sat next to her. He brushed at the hem of the very short dress then at each of the empty sleeves. Leslie made the introductions.

"Russ is practically begging Mack to become legless," Leslie explained.

"Well, the only problem I see is that there is no discussion of also getting rid of his arms," Roberta said then laughed.

Leslie quickly began speaking. "I know you are just teasing. If you surveyed everyone at the resort and in Union Springs, you'd find a variety of opinions about what to be missing and how much of a particular limb."

Roberta's body wavered slightly and then toppled backwards onto the long soft grass. Thomas tried to break her fall, but without success. The front of the skirt flipped up revealing the complete lack of any thigh protruding from either hip. He brushed it back down and helped her sit back up.

"A hazard of no arms and no legs," Thomas said.

-

The morning light crept through Chet's bedroom window just enough he could see Mack's face in front of his. Their lips had separated and their breathing began to return to normal. Each man's hand remained on the other's erection, though the mutual stroking had stopped.

"Not so long ago I would not have thought this could be so nice."

"Yeah. You told me you had been with...."

"But that was so-o long ago." Their lips pressed against each other. Their tongues slipped inside. Their bodies rubbed together. "Oh yeah," Mack groaned as he felt Chet's grip on his cock tighten. Soon more cum covered already crusted cum from the middle of the night.

Sexually spent again, Mack pulled away slightly and looked at his friend. "Do you ever think about being like them?"

"Them?" He leaned his face forward and kissed Mack tenderly.

"Missing a limb," Mack clarified.

"Sometimes. How about you?"

"The other day Leslie and I were out at the resort having a picnic." Mack pecked at Chet's lips. "Peggy and Russ joined us later, then Thomas and Roberta. Leslie had been talking to me about not having legs and then I was sitting there looking at four people without legs. I was surprised at how I felt."

Chet's hand squeezed Mack's upper thigh. "Maybe about here ... huh?" He moved his hand up slightly. "Or here?" Mack's new erection touched the hand. "You'd look very hot without legs." Chet's hand found the hard cock and held it. "Just think if this were all that extended past your hips." Chet moaned as his hand slipped past Mack's balls and stroked his hips. "Think if these were not hips but your stumps." He moaned again and massaged the rounded flesh, his tongue entering Mack's mouth once again.

Mack pulled back just enough to speak. "Completely gone?" He whispered. "Shouldn't I leave a little thigh?"

"I go crazy when I fuck Leslie. I love her hips without any thigh."

"You've seen Patty and Russ haven't you."

"Of course. I just have a thing for no stump out from the hip." Chet's hand moved along Mack's stomach and across the chest plowing though the thin hair. "Why both legs? Not that long ago you were wondering why everyone wanted to be an amputee."

"Pretty fucked isn't it? It's not the first time I've thought about this."

"Really? Your deepest secret spills out. I'm glad to hear." Chet kissed Mack's cheek and nibbled on his earlobe while fondling a nipple. "Leslie will love you that way." Their lips pressed together for a moment. "You and she would make a great looking couple if you didn't have legs." More kisses. "Talk to Bob. He can arrange things."

"I've never even been in a wheelchair."

"You've watched Leslie do things in hers."

"Yeah. Look, I've never been able to talk about this." Mack paused for a second as he sat up facing Chet lying on his back with both hands locked behind his head. "I've always wanted to be legless and I've always lusted after amputees. When you called and told me about the job, I practically came in my pants. I'd heard rumors about this place." Mack became silent for a moment watching Chet for any kind of expression. "I really want to be both legless and be with Leslie. I think she's falling for me."