All Comments on 'Alexandra Flatly Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap childish crap

was going good until you let your childish crap get in the way. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I LOVED this series! Don't listen to that idiot! Please continue mate!

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 12 years ago
I like it, too

For readers who like stories with full busted women and where the sex involves those big beauties and the nipples in more than incidental way, this is a delightful turn-on. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is fantastic. I hope you have many more chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hope the cousins are built like Al

This chapter was great. And I'm really envying Tommy. This isn't BE like your classic works, but I'm enjoying the series so far. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Must continue!

This is a fantastic series, you have to keep it going it has a lot of potential!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 11 years ago
Keep it going

love the series so far

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your compliments!

Knowing that readers like what I've written is the only compensation for writing. And I know that not everyone likes/enjoys these stories - I don't mind constructive criticism and if I can learn from it, so much the better. I'm always trying to do a better job, describe scenes better, find new ways to go over similar events.

On the other hand, I don't usually take other's ideas and try to write to them. My mind doesn't work that way I'm afraid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait to see where this goes and how these three add to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

It's so beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES