All Comments on 'Alex's First Time (with a man)'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got my cock hard reading it..

Near the end of my first marriage, I discovered Glory Holes and began to go to them when I got the chance, which wasn't often because the closest one was 35 to 40 miles away. Initially I just got blow jobs but within a few months I wanted to see what a cock felt like in my mouth. It took a little while before I would swallow but once I did, I was hooked.

After I divorced, I sucked a lot of cock until I retired and moved to the country and there's not many cocks out there that want sucking. I've had to resort to driving up to 70 miles one way so I can't go as often as I'd like. Though I did discover BBC's and now I prefer black. About once a month, I get together with a black friend I've made and we have fun for most of the night till I have to drive back home. Frequently there is a another black guy that meets with us and sometimes we have a foursome.

I'm not out to anyone except those I chose to meet with. Maybe if I was out I'd get more cock but I still like pussy when I can get it. The problem with pussy is you have to pay for it, either cash or wine and dine.

Anyhow, the story is pretty good so far, I like it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous