Alex's Stepmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

"I think I can live with that." Even her voice sounded brighter, "you were never really that sneaky though. It was quite obvious."

"Really? I always thought that I was extra careful with my perving."

"No," She giggled, "It was plain as day."

"Damn it!" I swore at myself.

The next few weeks bumbled along just as we had planned – as if neither of us knew about dad's plan for us. I was the ever helpful son, if Emma needed groceries, I would go get groceries. If Emma wanted the lawn mown, I would mow the lawn. Equally, she was the perfect mother figure, not letting me stay in bed a minute past 10, making my dinner but letting me fend for breakfast and lunch myself and sitting down with me to sort out dad's will.

Our house was fairly big. It only had 4 bedrooms but that was because we had only bothered to furnish it with 4 bedrooms. It was actually sold to us as a 6 bedroom house but one of them had been converted into a study and the other had been converted into a home gym. It had everything from rowing machines, cross trainers and treadmills, to a squat rack, bench press and dead lift area. We also had some free weights and kettlebells. It offered a properly intense workout if you were up for it.

In his will, my dad had left the joint account he shared with Emma to her, but had split his own personal accounts up between us, which meant mine got a hefty boost. If we didn't want to, neither of us would ever have to work again. Emma however, loved her job as a stylist and so went back to it only a few days after the funeral. She only worked the mornings though so it wasn't as if she was away all day. I on the other hand, didn't know what to do with myself. I still had to work that part of my life out.

Exactly 4 weeks after my dad's funeral, when I was busy training in the gym to my workout music, Emma walked in. She waved at me to put the weights down and pulled out my headphones. "Can I have a minute?"

"Yeah, sure!" I wandered over to her and as I got close she wrinkled her nose.

"Actually, this can wait." She said, taking a step back. "I don't mean to be rude, but go take a shower, Alex."

I sniffed my pits and laughed. "Sorry." I grinned at her and she shook her head. "Okay, see you in 15."

Precisely, 23 minutes later I was sat opposite her at the table in the kitchen. "I'm off work tomorrow." She said slowly.

"Oh okay, cool!" I said immediately, completely missing that she was going somewhere with this.

"Alex!" Emma chided me, "I'm building up to something."

"Oh, sorry."

"Yeah, I've booked the day off tomorrow," She said slowly, "so I was wondering if you fancied going out to dinner or ordering a take away, then if that goes well we can spend the day together tomorrow."

My breath caught in my mouth. Was she finally making her move on me? I had to be sure. "Are you sure you're ready."

She smiled a toothy smile at me. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be now, yeah."

"So tonight will be like a date?"

She nodded, "it will. Are you okay with that? I mean, I am a lot older than you and I don't want to push this on you or anything!"

I let three weeks of bravado out in one sentence, "Are you kidding?! Have you seen what you look like?! You're like a black goddess! Of course I'm okay with that. And you aren't that much older than me, what's 14 years?"

Emma rolled her eyes and smiled. "You genuinely are just like your father. So what will it be? Dinner out or a takeaway in?"

I mulled it over, a dinner out meant she would doll herself up and look gorgeous for me, but then it would equally mean I would have to stare down about 100 men. While a takeaway meant although she wouldn't make a full out effort, we would probably just chill out in slob clothes, and it potentially offered more chances of intimacy. Adding in the fact I thought she looked prettier without make-up, I came to a decision. "Takeaway!"

"Okay." She went to stand but then stopped herself and stared seriously at me. For a moment I thought I had done something wrong. "Alex, you need to know that sex is off the table tonight. We need to build up to that slowly. Regardless of that blow job I gave you last month, our relationship just cannot handle it right now."

I nodded, showing her that I respected her wishes before putting a counter proposal on the table, "I'm okay with that." I wanted to make sure I phrased this right, "But for my peace of mind throughout the rest of the day, if the moment arises, can we at least be partially intimate."

"If the situation arises, I don't want you holding back." She winked at me, got up and squeezed my shoulder as she brushed past me and walked out of the room. I watched her ass sway in her jeans as she left and was sure she was putting some emphasis on it. I made a mental note that before tonight I needed to jack off. Release some pressure, just in case things hotted up between us.

Chapter 3:

For the rest of the day I went out of my way to avoid Emma. I watched a DVD in my room; did some small errands in town and then when she went out for a while, jacked off to some ebony porn. It wasn't until early evening when she called me down to ask what kind of takeaway I fancied that we saw each other again. Although she was the same, things felt a decidedly awkward between us and we both quickly went our separate ways once we had chosen on an Indian.

When she went out to collect it, I decided to shower again – just to pass the time in a productive manner. Then just as I walked downstairs in my sweatpants and t-shirt, Emma was walking through the door, laden with our food. 10 minutes later found us in the living room, lounging on the sofa watching TV, gorging ourselves with Indian off of lap trays, the awkwardness of before seemingly forgotten. When we were done, I took our plates out as Emma said she wanted to get changed into something more comfortable and freshen up. She returned in a tank top and long pyjama bottoms and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. We then curled up on the sofa, not touching – but only just and sat down to watch Saturday night TV.

Emma had dimmed the lights when she came down which allowed me to be a lot bolder in my sideways glances. Her nipples were hard and properly straining against the fabric of her white tank top. She looked a little cold but it took me a good 10 minutes to build up the courage to say something to her.

"Are you cold?" I asked at last.

Emma turned her gaze from the TV to me. Even in the dim light she looked stunning. "A little." She admitted in a small voice.

"Come here," I said softly, opening my arms to her. She scooted over to me and folded her legs up to the side as she slowly fell into my embrace. "God, Emma! You are freezing!" She was cool to the touch and I wrapped my arms around hers and pulled her in a bit tighter. She shuffled up and rested her head back against my shoulder as I held her for the first time. It didn't feel odd or weird. It just felt right.

"Thank you," She whispered.

We sat there, snuggled up together for half an hour or so, and she warmed up quickly so pretty soon I repositioned myself so that my arms hung loosely over her stomach. She idly played with the fingers on my left hand as we watched a film on TV. I had no idea what it was called – some Rom-Com thing. I didn't recognise any of the actors either and so wasn't that into it but Emma seemed to be enjoying it.

"Mm!" She sighed after a while, "This is nice." She wiggled her bum closer to my crotch and I shifted uncomfortably as she unknowingly squashed my cock with her ass. She turned her head to look at me and spoke in her usual motherly tone, "Are you uncomfy, baby?" She didn't wait for me to answer. "Hang on, let's lie down together. There's plenty of space."

She stood up and pulled the bottom of her tank top down as it had rolled up, exposing her flat, toned midriff. I placed a cushion on the arm rest then repositioned myself so that I was lying across the sofa with my back against the seats and my head on the cushion. She then quickly lay down in front of me then wriggled back until our bodies touched. She intertwined her feet and legs with mine, crushed her ass against my crotch and leant back against me. She started grinding her ass against my crotch again.

"Urgh, I just can't get comfy!" She complained, but there was something else in her voice. It had a playful edge. The feeling of her ass grinding my cock felt immense and I was rock hard in seconds. Her ass squashed against my cock and I had no doubt that she could feel my rock hard member through her cheeks. It suddenly hit me that she was doing it on purpose. She stopped grinding against me and wiggled around until my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks. "Mm, that's better." She stretched her head around to look at me, "can you see alright, Alex?"

Her tone was once again motherly, as if she had no idea my cock was sandwiched in her ass and I knew she was teasing me but I loved every second of it. "Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered in response.

"Good!" She smiled and turned back to the TV, grabbing my arm and draping it over her as she did so. She continued idly playing with my hand as we watched the film but every now and then she would brush her breast with it and squeeze my cock with her ass cheeks. We stayed like that throughout the entire film.

When it ended she finally scooted forward and away from me before rolling onto her back and looking up at me. She had pinned my one arm underneath her neck – literally as if I had put it there myself to hold her close. "So what did you think of it?"

I shrugged, "It was alright."

Emma laughed and rolled her eyes, "Typical boy!"

I gazed down at her from where I was lying. My arm was still draped over her but I idly traced my fingers up and down her side. She had one leg raised up and over mine and her breasts rose and fell as she breathed. I looked down at her face and her eyes sparkled as she returned my gaze, her cheeks looked a little flushed and she bit her bottom lip gently. My mind was in shock. Here was this incredibly beautiful woman, who had until very recently been the mother figure in my life – in fact, in many ways she still was, but here we were in this incredibly intimate situation. I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to lean down and kiss her. I hesitated only briefly as her words of earlier in the day came back to me.

"If the situation arises, I don't want you holding back."

So I didn't. Without breaking eye contact I bent my head down to her and our lips met. Hers were thicker than mine and more soft and plentiful. I squeezed her side and was rewarded with her arms winding around my neck as we shared our first kiss. I broke it off and leant back slightly, revelling in the fact her arms were still around me.

"Alright?" I breathed.

She nodded, "yeah!" She frowned. "I thought that was going to feel weird... but it didn't. You?"

"Hey, I'm the 20 year old toy boy of a 34 year old milf." I grinned down at her.

"Not yet you're not!" Her voice warned, but her eyes were playful, "But you will be!"

She pulled me down to her and kissed me again, closing her eyes this time. I felt her tongue flit across my lips and I opened them, allowing her inside my mouth. Immediately I felt her tongue against mine as she explored it for the first time. I swirled my tongue around hers then advanced as she retreated back inside her own mouth. I licked along her bottom lip and sucked it into my mouth, catching it gently with my teeth.

"Mmmm!" She moaned and pressed her body up against me. I raked my right hand up her body over her tank top and wrapped the hand underneath her around her shoulder, pulling her even closer to me. As she writhed under me, I relinquished her bottom lip and we shared a few tender kisses as we explored each other's bodies.

I could feel her hands all over my back and shoulders. She squeezed and caressed every definable muscle – it felt like I was having a really hot, steamy massage. As she did this, I moved my free hand up and over her left breast and squeezed it through her tank top. Although her boobs weren't massive, they were a good handful – which is enough for me and I could feel her nipple poking through the fabric. I quickly focused my attention on that, tracing its shape and pinching it lightly. She gasped into my mouth and I revelled in the thought that this woman was my stepmother and that we really shouldn't be doing this, but we were! I then moved to her other breast and repeated the motions. She kissed all around my head and lightly bit my ear as we caressed.

After a minute or so of playing with her tits, she moved a hand down and squeezed my shaft through my trousers. "Hello!" Emma said, breaking our kiss to look down at the bulge in my sweats. "How long have you been that hard?!" She said with mock surprise.

"Ever since you teased me with your ass." I replied. I was busy myself playing with the bottom of her tank top, trying to force it up and over her skin, revealing more of her to me.

A wicked smile crept over her lips. "You got hard for me? For your mummy?" She started stroking me through my sweats and her voice went soft, like she was talking to a little kid.

"Yes!" I breathed.

Her gaze shot from her hands on my bulging sweatpants to my eyes, "Would you like mummy to help out? To stroke your big cock and make you cum?" She squeezed tightly around my shaft as she said 'cum'.

"Nngh! You're totally getting off on this aren't you?!" I asked as a shudder crept up my spine. Her words had almost as much of an effect on me as her hands did.

Her eyes flew wide, "Yes!" She breathed. "Now get naked for me."

She lifted her head up so that I could free my arm and I quickly pulled my t-shirt off, then I pushed the waistband of my sweatpants down and kicked them off before returning to my position next to her – now completely naked. She went to grasp my cock but I stopped her.

"Wait!" She looked up at me, hesitant for the first time. "Can you take your top off? I want to see your breasts."

I watched as Emma giggled beneath me and her voice returned to normal for a moment. "I know we live in a big house and have lots of money, but we are not posh, Alex. When you talk about my tits you call them 'boobs' or 'tits' or even better "mummy's boobs' or 'mummy's tits'."

"Oh, okay." I made a mental note to remember that.

"So..." Emma looked at me inquiringly, "do you have something to ask me?" Her voice reverted back to her soft playful motherly tone. I decided to play her game.

"Can mummy take her top off?" I asked, I didn't bother to change the tone of my voice, I figured my words would be enough for her. "Ireallywant to see mummy's tits!"

"Of course, darling!" She flashed me a wicked smile before she quickly sat up, peeled off her tank top and threw it onto the floor. She then retook her position on the sofa and lay there for my approval.

I stared at her boobs in wonderment. They were pert and flawless in shape and colour. Her dark skin a perfect shade throughout, no blemishes whatsoever and her nipples were a gorgeous shade of dark chocolate on a milk chocolate background and stood out like little bullets. I looked up at her face and found her studying my reaction with her lips forming a small, cute smile. "Your boobs are gorgeous!"

She dropped character a second. "Thank you," her smile increased and she spoke softly. "Play with them."

I immediately crushed my mouth to hers and we kissed passionately for the first time. My hand also found her bare breast and I groped her with abandon. She once again wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself to me. I pinched and flicked her nipples with my fingers as we kissed, then I bent my head down and took her right nipple into my mouth.

"Oh goddddd!" The word elongated as she moaned. I suckled on her nipple and coated it in my saliva with my tongue. I could feel every bump and crevice of her erect nipple and areola. I quickly switched to her other nipple and did the same to that as she moaned and played with my hair, pressing my head to her breast. This was so hot. After a minute she gently but forcefully pulled my head up and kissed me hungrily. She laid short sharp kisses all over my lips and forced her tongue into my mouth where it toyed with mine.

Finally, she pushed me back into the back of the sofa. Our eyes met and there was just pure lust and hunger in her gaze. She gripped my cock and slowly started stroking it with her hands. "Mummy wants to stroke you off." She said, breathing heavily. "Mummy wants to stroke you off and make you cum all over her black tits."

"Mummy can do whatever she wants." I said as leant down and kissed her cheek and neck, she stretched her head back so that I had better access and moaned in my ear as she continued to stroke my cock in earnest. I did this until I physically had to lie back and enjoy what she was doing to me. "Shit that feels so good!"

"Yeah?" She looked up at me. "You like it when mummy strokes you off? Strokes your thick, hard cock with her hands?"

"Oh god! Emma, you're incredible!" I moaned, "I love how you talk dirty."

"Not Emma!" She said gripping my cock slightly hard for a second, "Mummy!" She continued her slow motions of jacking me off. "And yeah? You like it when Mummy talks dirty?"

I threw my head back into the sofa and closed my eyes in bliss. "Mm! Yes mummy! I love everything you're doing."

"Good." I could hear the smile in her voice. "Mummy loves that you love it too." I could hear from her voice that she was just as turned on as I was. "That's the one drawback of blow jobs, baby. I can't talk to you and blow your cock at the same time. That's why mummy likes giving hand jobs too."

"I don't know which I like more." I sighed as I relaxed into the sofa, "Your blow jobs or this."

"Oh you've not had one of mummy's proper blow jobs yet, Alex." She said soothingly, "that was just an experiment. Next time I suck your cock will be completely different! Trust me."

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She was watching her hands on my cock. I caressed her breasts with my free hand gently.

"Mm! That feels nice." Emma said, closing her eyes briefly. When she opened them again she changed tactics on my cock. She started describing what she was doing to my cock as she did it. "You like mummy's hands baby? How does this feel?" She brought one hand up and slowly stroked the head of my cock with her thumb. My cock twitched and I moaned in pleasure at her efforts. She giggled, "Yeah, you like it when mummy runs her thumb over your sensitive cock head. Does it make it tingle? Does it make you feel like you want to cum soon? Yeah? You wanna cream all over mummy's black boobies?"

"Urgh yes!" I cried out quietly. "I can't wait 'til mummy makes me cum all over her." I loved how into this she was. It added an entire other level of eroticism to our actions.

"Mm! Baby! Mummy can't wait either!" She brought the hand that was stroking my cock up and used it to turn my face to look at hers. She then redoubled her efforts on my member. Once she had my gaze she looked me in the eyes and said, "I can't wait to have your hot, thick load all over my tits. I want to feel how warm and sticky it is on my skin! Can you do that for me baby? Can you cover mummy's tits in your hot thick cum?"

I looked down at her hands working my cock and then beyond them at her pyjama bottoms and a thought entered my head. I wasn't sure if she would let me, but her words of earlier hadn't let me down so far. I turned my head back to look at her and kissed her lips, then slowly started to slide my hand from her breast, down her stomach and towards her pyjama bottoms. I broke the kiss off and gazed into her eyes for any signs of hesitation but saw none. I slowly slid my hand under the waistband of her pyjama bottoms and over where her pubic hair was – or rather should be. I found that she was completely shaven.

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers