Alex's Stepmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned around my cock as she looked up at me, only breaking eye contact to blink and quickly look at my cock again before returning to my gaze. I was in heaven, amazed that this 34 year old black goddess was now my own sexual playmate. She bobbed her mouth up and down the length of my shaft again and again, constantly making contented moans around my cock. Occasionally she would break the seal with her lips and lick around the sensitive bell, causing me to shake and shiver with pleasure.

She looked up at me wickedly and I could see she was loving every second of the control she had over me. She backed her mouth off of my cock completely for a second and let a long string of spittle slide seductively off of her tongue before guiding my cock back into her mouth. Emma slurped around it as she took it back inside, frantically yo-yoing up and down its length. Then she took it out of her mouth again, flicked her ponytail back behind her and took hold of the head with her lips, jacking me off into her mouth.

"Urgh! Yes, Em – mummy!" I groaned. Her efforts were starting to pay off and I could feel my orgasm rising slowly in my balls. She sucked in her cheeks and stroked my cock with abandon as her tongue coated the head of my cock with her saliva. I could physically feel her spit building up in her mouth again. Then as she leaned back, freeing my cock from her mouth, she spat it all onto the shaft of my cock, using it as extra lube.

"I do love giving sloppy blow jobs." She said in her faux motherly tone. She took her hand off of my cock and guided the head into her mouth with her tongue again. I watched on as she engulfed my entire length with her mouth again only to retreat back off of it immediately in a spiral motion. She did this again and again, up and down, over and over. Never breaking eye contact. Still moaning constantly as she did so. She then alternated periodically between this and sucking just the head of my cock and twirling her tongue around the tip. She would spend 10 or so seconds doing one movement then 10 or so seconds doing the next before going back to the first.

"You are going to make me cum really hard soon!" I shuddered on the chair.

"Mmm?!" Was her response, but her eyes revealed everything she wanted to say. I could see that she so badly wanted me to cum in her mouth and both her gaze and her actions reaffirmed this. She let my cock fall from her mouth but quickly caught it with her hand and jacked me off fast as she spoke utter filth in the voice I now so loved. "Mm, are you going to cum for me?" She wouldn't break eye contact. "I want you to blow your hot load right into my mouth." She breathed heavily, smiling whorishly at me, "can you do that for me? Does mummy make you wanna cum?" She moaned and gazed down at my cock, "then cum in my mouth."

She ran her fist up and over my head a few times before taking it back into her mouth and jacked my shaft off hard as she sucked around the head of my cock. The noises she made were over the top and exaggerated but I loved everything she was doing. She was going to make me cum so hard it was unreal. It wasn't long before I couldn't hold back any longer and I felt my cum explode into her mouth.

I groaned aloud, "uh, I'm cumming."

"Mmm," Emma gave a contented moan and closed her eyes as my cum started spraying into her mouth. I felt her start swallowing as soon as my cumshots began and her tongue constantly massaged the sweet spot behind the head of my cock. I was in absolute bliss. I removed my hands from her tits and placed them gently on her head. Not forcing her further down onto me but just keeping her where she was.

"Ahhhhh, I'm cumming so hard."

She moaned again and her hand slowed down as my cumshots slowly subsided. I groaned a few more times as my stepmother milked the last of my cum from my balls. She opened her eyes and looked up to me, making a big deal of slowly moving her mouth over the head of my cock, sucking in her cheeks and swirling her tongue around my now, ultra-sensitive cock head. "Mmm," She smiled around my cock as she savoured the last of my cum, then as she swallowed it, she let my cock fall from her mouth with a pop.

"Thank you." She said quietly. "That was nice."

"That was fucking unbelievable!" I said, running my hands through her hair. "You are amazing."

She smiled and kissed the tip of my already deflating member, releasing it with her hand. "Do you think that will tide you over for a while?"

I laughed. "Yeah. But I might need you to do it again later."

"Baby," Emma said seriously, dropping all pretence and fake motherly tones, "That was so good! I will suck your cock whenever you want me to."

We then went our separate ways and got ready to go out for the day. The cinema was fun. Emma let me choose what we watched as I had sat through the Rom-Com with her last night. It was an action film that I genuinely wanted to see so we just held hands throughout the film and shared popcorn. It wasn't until I was driving us down towards the coast later that afternoon that Emma and I really talked about what we were doing.

"Alex?" She said in a serious tone from the passenger seat.

"Hmm?" I glanced at her briefly before returning my gaze to the road. She was staring at me with an unfathomable expression. All I could think about was how utterly beautiful she looked with the barest hint of make up on.

"I'm going to ask you a serious question and I want your honest answer, okay?" The tone of her voice made me reduce our speed a bit so that I could focus on her more.

"Okay." I replied.

"Promise me you'll give your honest answer." She insisted.

"Emma," I caught her gaze for a long moment, and saw something in her eyes that I had never seen before. Something that she had never shown me. "I promise. One hundred percent."

She took a deep breath. "Where do you see this going? You and me? Seriously now. I mean, Iam14 years older than you. They'll come a time when I'm not as pretty anymore and you'll still be in your prime."

"Okay, firstly, that's rubbish." I stated matter-of-factly. "The age gap doesn't and will never bother me and you will always be the prettiest woman to me." I ensured eye contact so she knew I was serious. "And honestly?" I paused. This was the first time I would say these words out loud in the presence of another person. "I have been in love with you ever since I hit puberty. You came into my life as this dark skinned beautiful woman of mystery and have remained so ever since – just in a position that I could never touch. Until recently. Now, I would love to see me and you genuinely get as close and you and dad were one day. To genuinely be in love. As man and woman. And maybe one day, if you think it's possible. As husband and wife."

"Do you mean it?" She asked in a controlled voice, masking all emotion and making it impossible for me to read her.

I sighed and looked over at her. "I mean every word. But don't misunderstand – I'm not proposing right now. I just mean one day, if it's right."

She fell silent and although I wanted nothing more than to break the silence and confess just how deep my feelings for her went, I realised that she needed this time to think. It was over 5 minutes before she next spoke. "Take us home, Alex."

"Uh, okay." I slowed the car, looking for a good place to turn around. I changed down gears and left my hand on the gearstick. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, baby." She said, putting her hand over mine. "But you gave a very good answer." Her words made me blush and I had to look away from her. "Pull over here!" She said suddenly as we approached a layby next to the road. I did so and stopped the car safely, flicking it into neutral but keeping the engine running. She took my head in her hands and turned me towards her. I twisted my torso to make it easier and we were now facing each other – more or less.

Emma didn't wait. She kissed me deeply and passionately. Not like before – although we had kissed passionately before. This was different. This felt incredibly real. There was no sexual tension involved, just pure love from one person to another. And it was requited. She broke it off after a very long time and gazed into my eyes, her own dancing in front of me. "Emma I –" I wanted to tell her how important she was to me but she interrupted.

She hushed me then planted several light kisses on my lips. Then when she spoke, her voice was barely more than a whisper. "Take me home, Alex." She repeated. "Mummy's ready for you."

"For sex?" I asked, confused. Bizarrely, in this, the most intimate moment between us yet, sex was the last thing on my mind.

She shook her head. "No," She smiled lovingly at me, "to make love."

To be continued in part 2.