All Comments on 'Alex's Stepmother Pt. 02'

by Hugo_S

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"She had one long toned brown leg crossed over the other and I marvelled at the beauty she exuded as she stood before me. "

So, "She had one long toned brown leg crossed over the other .." and yet she was standing??

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Wow! HOT!

Extremely HOT and well written... and HOT! Yes, I know I said "HOT" twice. Ok, three times counting the title. :P

I also know that you described Emma in Pt. 1 as a cross between Zoe Saldana and Lacy Duvalle, but with the accent, I can't help picturing Naomie Harris as Emma. She's one of my favorite British sistas. Anyway...

5 HUGE Stars!

Oh, and once again, this was FULL-ON SCORCHING HOT!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
2nd Comment.

@Anonymous

You've never seen a woman stand with her legs crossed at the ankles? Seriously? It happens. You've never seen that? Really? Geez...

Just thought that comment needed an answer. lol

Hugo_SHugo_Sabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

Thanks for the comments guys. They mean a lot! I'm currently writing part 3, which will probably be the final part, and am hoping to have it uploaded soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Breed her!

You had a great storyline going there, but for me the anal kinda kills it. I hope the next chapter revisits the taboo of their stepmother/stepson relationship and focus' more on the breeding aspects of Alex replacing his father as her new lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous