Alextraza's Chronicles 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls now kissed the officer, sucking on the flawless skin of her neck and luscious lips. Sarah pulled away from Heather, and turning her face away met the open mouth of her older sister. She could do nothing, when she pulled her mouth away from one girl she left herself open to the other.

Slowly the officer's struggles ceased as she realized she couldn't stop the girls from having their way with her. And as she grew more pliant, the teenagers grew more aggressive. They pulled her head this way and that, towards whichever girl wanted to kiss her, and the sisters took turns violating the officer's mouth,. They kissed and sucked at the officer's mouth. They sucked on her tongue and nibbled her lips, all the while palming her breasts and tweaking the nipples.

At some point Sarah realized the girl behind her wasn't even holding her down, too preoccupied with waiting for her turn with the officer. Sarah also realized she was wet from all the damnable grinding, the teen's cock was covered in her juices, the grinding drawing shivers from her core. She had never been so thoroughly dominated before and as the girl on top of her went back to sucking on her breasts, she realized she had never been so turned on.

Sarah realized with a blush that she had essentially submitted to the girls and now lay meekly on the bed, no longer being held down. Now just allowing the teens to do what they wished with her.....

"Stop that!" Sarah cried weakly at the teenagers molesting her, her voice muffled by her younger sister who was now trying to push her breasts into the officer's mouth. "Please stop doing that to me!"

"Why?" asked Brooke taking a break from sucking the officer's breasts. "Why should I stop doing this to you?" she slowly licked one of the older girl's nipples into her mouth. "I like doing this to you. Why should stop?"

"Because I am an officer of the law and this is rape" tried Sarah using logic while feeling the teen's big cock pressing so distractedly against her pussy.

"Ok. Well ask me to stop and tell me what I'm doing to you and I'll stop......... Just that" said Brooke seeing her younger sister trying to kiss the older girl again. Oh and also......... kiss Heather back" the older teen said coyly. "She really likes you".

Sarah held out a moment. But she didn't have a choice, she knew she wouldn't be able to fend off the curvy teen beside her for much longer.

"Ok ok! Please stop sucking my tits!" The officer cried in frustration.

"Oh my god that sounds so sexy," murmured Heather in the officer's ear. Say it again" she whispered seductively.

"Stop sucking my breasts!"

"Again" the big breasted teen whispered.

"Please stop sucking my breasts!"

"One more time" Heather cooed beside her, rubbing her large firm breasts over the officer's face, trying to slip her nipples into the officer's mouth.

"Fuck you!!!" Officer Kans burst out trying to talk around the younger sisters rather large breasts. "I said it!! Now stop doing that to me!!"

"Ok ok. Sorry! From the noises you were making it sounded like you liked it" said Brooke releasing Sarah's nipple from her warm mouth and looking up at the officer innocently.

"Now" Brooke said nodding towards her sister "I think we had a deal" and when the older girl hesitated, looking up at Heather nervously, the teens nipple now resting on her lower lips, Brooke whispered "just kiss her. Kiss my sister."

Brooke could see the moment when the officer decided. She tilted her head upwards towards the younger teen and whispered tremulously, "ok".

When Heather didn't bend down to her, the older girl slowly and uncertainly, stretched her neck out and brought her lips up to the 18 year old and drawing her into a kiss.

While the police officer opened herself up to the younger girl Brooke could only stare in rapt admiration at the spectacle in front of her.

The blonde police officer girl had raised herself up on her elbow and used her other arm to pull the teen in close. Now it was Sarah devouring the young girl's mouth. She stroked the teens soft cheek, and slid her tongue into Heather's mouth. Now it was the curvy girl's toes that were curling.

Heather pulled the cops hands from her face and drew them down to her chest, arching her back and pushing her breasts into the officer's hands. Sarah stiffened initially and then melted under Heather's ministrations. The older girl closed her hands around the teen's breasts and started tweaking her nipples, while kissing her. Brooke could see her sister was in heaven and she decided it was her turn. She had waited long enough.

She cupped the officer's chin in her hand and turned the older girl's head to hers breaking the kiss with her sister. Brooke locked eyes with the officer and could see the naked lust in her eyes.

Brooke smiled down at Sarah and tilted her hips placing her large cock at the entrance to the officer's pussy. The police officer's eyes opened in recognition of what was going to happen to her.

The 19year old looked down at her and said "I've waited long enough. I have to have you now. I need to have you. ....... your mine...."

And trembling in anticipation, the teen pushed forwards and slowly started burying herself inside the older girl entering her inch by inch and delighting in the barely restrained gasp that burst out of the police woman.

Officer Kans immediately started thrashing feeling the teen slowly enter her. The kiss had turned her on more than she was willing to admit, but this was too much!

The younger sister leaned her weight down on the officer's hands again, pinning her arms out over her head like before. Sarah knew from experience the teens were stronger than her, so she immediately changed tactics to bucking her hips in an attempt to throw the taller girl off her. This only succeeded in pushing herself up into the teen and impaling herself further. Brooke widened her legs to keep her balance and leaned down to whisper in the officer's ear.

"You feel so fucking good. It feels so good inside you. You're going to make me cum so fast. I still have another couple of inches to go. Do you want all of me?" the blonde officer refused to answer her and continued weakly squirming.

"Ill take that as a yes," Broke thrust forward slowly pushing more of her cock into the struggling police officer until their shapely hips ground together and Brooke lay on top of the officer fully buried in her, impaling and pinning her to the bed. The teen let out low moan into her ear "I've been waiting to use my new cock, you don't want to know how many times I almost fucked my sister."

"But now I'm fucking you" she whispered deliciously. "Never thought I'd fuck a police officer before" obviously more and more turned on every second.

"I can't wait to cum in you" so saying the teen started rocking her body thrusting herself slowly into the officer incapable of hearing the older girl's pleas, intensely turned on by finally fucking this woman against her will. And knowing her body loved it.

As Officer Kans' head cleared, overcome for a moment by the pleasure emanating from her core from having such a large cock push inside her, she reflected on this situation. How could a day that started out so normal end up like this? How could this happen to her???

"Please stop!! Stop doing that! Stop fucking me!!!" the police officer wailed desperately as her body was wracked with pleasure, her skin against the teens feeling electrified.

"I don't know if I can stop. You feel too good" Brooke said into the officer's ear. The teen moved her body so her breasts lay pressed against the officer, her large bust dwarfing the teen's, their nipples rubbing together.

"Oh my god your tits feel so good against mine. Every bit of me feels good fucking you" Brooke said moving inside the officer in long slow thrusts. The officer turned her head away from the teen who was trying to kiss her now. But Brooke threaded her fingers through the young woman's hair and pulled her head around to face her again.

"I don't know why your still struggling. From the feel of you, you must be as turned on as I am. Why else would you be so wet." Brooke asked looking down at the police woman and locking eyes with her as she moved, burying herself inside the older girl again and again. Exploiting Officer Kans, using her.

"Why are you so wet?" Brooke asked innocently her lips inches from the busty lady, her thrusts causing the officer to bob and sway.

"Fuck you!" Officer Kans burst out trying not to inadvertently kiss the teenager, their lips were so close.

Brooke smiled down at the older girl and decided to kick it up a notch. She pulled back until less then an inch of her cock was inside Sarah then thrust forward burying herself in the tight warm police officer delighting in feeling the answering shake in her body.

Brooke went slowly at first then increased her pace, each thrust fully impaling the officer, their hips colliding together. Faster. Faster.

The teen was thoroughly fucking the helpless officer now. Her aggressive thrusts causing the officer to bob to and fro. Each action pulling a gasp from behind Sarah's clenched teeth.

Brooke could feel the air from the older girl's gasps against her lips. But she did not kiss the poor shaking police officer, just kept fucking, lost in the pleasure of fucking the woman of her dreams.

Officer Kans had surrendered to the inevitable, had ceased struggling and meekly lay there with her legs open. No longer fighting against the teenager, the beautiful blonde bombshell had submitted to the girl between her legs and was allowing the teen to do what she wanted to her..... Brooke kept fucking.

And the room was filled with the slap slap of their bodies coming together, the officer's gasps as she is penetrated over and over again. And Brooke could feel the shivers and shakes from the young police officer increase as she fucked her, those big breasts pressed against her own, their nipples hardened and rubbing against hers. Sarah was going to cum.

At the same time Brooke became aware that the buxom girl had been letting out a litany. Lost on the teen thoroughly engrossed in the feeling of fucking someone for the first time the officer kept up a constant whisper that was slowly getting louder as her shaking increased. "No no no no no........"

Now that the teen was aware of it she propped herself up on her elbows looking down at the stunning officer, the stunning blonde lying beneath her with her legs spread and her face contorted fighting the pleasure. And Brooke had an idea. This would feel much better if she could get the beautiful officer to cooperate......

Brooke slowed her thrusts and using a hand cupped the officer's chin raising her head. Sarah's eyes snapped open and locked with the teen on top of her.

"You're going to cum" the dark haired beauty on top her said, still slowly moving inside her. The teen look down into her deep blue eyes and smiled. The officer immediately started shaking her head looking rather guilty.

"Don't deny it. I can feel it. You're going to cum before I do." Brooke slowly lowered her head and placed a single kiss on the blushing officer's lips.

"But you don't have to."

"I've got a proposition for you Officer Kans" Brooke whispered into her ear. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Let's face facts. I'm going to cum in you. This feels too good not to cum. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and this is my first time fucking with this thing. I'm going to cum."

Brooke pulled her head back to look the young woman in the eye, and spoke softly to her. "But you don't have to. I know that if I keep on fucking you, you'll cum. I know. I've been with boys before. I can see the signs."

The blonde haired busty officer looked up at the teen under lowered lashes. She could feel the teen's large cock buried in her. Still moving.....

Sarah didn't want to admit it but she knew that if the girl had kept moving like she was, with her body feeling like it did, then the pleasure building up inside her would just build and build.... until she exploded in an orgasm. Sarah couldn't think of any other time she had ever felt this good. With how her body felt she was having a hard time equating this to rape.

But she didn't want this teen to make her cum, being forced to cum by someone forcing herself on her......

Officer Kans gazed up at the teen between her legs, her long dark her flowing down and mingling with her own. She nodded. Once. Inviting Brooke to speak.

"My idea is this. Make me cum. Push those breasts up against mine. Wrap your legs around me. Squeeze me, stroke me. Push your fingers through my hair, pull my hair! Kiss me. Moan in my ear and talk dirty to me. Be naughty, be sexy. Pinch my nipples, suck on my tongue. Your the hottest girl I've ever seen!! You'll make me cum..... before you."

The young police officer looked away, unable to hold the teen's gaze, biting her lip in indecision. She could feel Brooke's shapely breasts against her own larger ones, the girl's breadth against her neck. Her sister was beside them lying on her side, watching. And now looking away from one sister Sarah found she couldn't tear her eyes from her younger sisters cock, which crazily enough was even bigger then the one inside her. It was perfect, just the right size and strangely enough looked so feminine.

Sarah could feel the older sister between her legs. Inside her. What was her name again? Brooke... She could feel Brooke on top of her, the teen's firm breasts, her nipples rubbing tantalizing against her own. Her large cock inside her, driving her crazy by moving so slowly!! But sending shivers of pleasure through her with every deep, slow thrust.

Sarah didn't want to admit it, but she wanted more!!

Sarah knew she didn't have a choice. These teens were fucking her and it felt too good..

There was no way Sarah could resist and even more infuriating.......she was loving it...

Officer Kans knew that, if Brooke started fucking her hard again, in no time she'd be a shaking, quivering mess, begging for more. With the closeness of two nude young bodies, soft lips and large cocks, she knew she wouldn't resist for long.

But she was Officer Sarah Kans, top recruit 4 years in a row. She couldn't let that happen.

She had an idea how to get through this. Without letting them make her cum.

Officer Kans made her decision.

The young police officer turned her head to up at Brooke smiling down at her, and reached up, entwined her fingers behind the teens head, and pulled the beauty down into a kiss.

Sarah molded her lips to the young brunette and snaked her tongue into the girl's mouth. The blonde bomb shell reached around and started rubbing Brooke's shapely bum. With her other she slid it down between her and Heather's body and curled her hand around the younger teen's cock.

Several long moments passed, the only sounds the soft sucking noises of the officer kissing one sister, her hand drawing low moans from the other. The girl's writhing and squirming in pleasure, hardly believing what was happening.

The police officer broke the kiss leaving Brooke gasping and leaning searchingly forwards, and Heather trying to thrust up through her unmoving hand. Officer Kans looked between the two trembling girls. Before speaking.

"You girls can have me" and in the stunned silence which followed Sarah looked between the two teens biting her lower lip suggestively.

"You can have me.........." Sarah said slowly and softly "and I'll be the best fuck you'll ever have. I'll make you two cum harder then you ever will. You will always look back on this day as the day a police officer let you two girls fuck her. But........ only if you take me together."

The 25yr old officer looked between the two teen's. Both almost shaking in anticipation.

"Will you do that to me?" Sarah asked looking up at Brooke between her legs feeling that large cock twitch inside her.

"Ok" Brooke whispered. Hardly believing her idea had worked.

"You'll fuck me together?" the officer asked softly looking sideways at Heather.

"Yes" the younger sister breathed back.

"At the same time?" the older girl said squeezing Brooke's ass with one hand and sliding the other up Heather's length.

The two girls nodded together, lips open and breathing hard.

" Ok." the police officer said.... and surrendered to the young girls.......

"Now fuck me Brooke" and Sarah wrapped her long legs snugly about the teens hips and pulled her in and impaling herself on the teen's large cock.

The action drew simultaneous gasps of pleasure from the two and Brooke ground her hips down into the officer's. Officer Kans threaded her fingers through Brooke's long dark hair and drew her into a kiss, moaning her pleasure into the younger girl's mouth. Without prompting the athletic beauty pulled her hips back before slamming herself into the officer.

"Oh fuck. Yes!!!! That's amazing!! Give me that teen cock!! Fuck me Brooke. Fuck me!!" Sarah gasped out struggling to talk being bounced up and down from Brooke's deep thrusts.

"That's it!! Just like that. Fuck me. Fuck me harder Brooke. Harder!!!" Sarah moaned into the teen's ear. There was no way the kid would last long like this! Now for the other one.......

Sarah turned her head sideways to Heather, her face inches away. Mesmerized by her older sisters movements. The spectacle of the two girls moving together, their breasts bouncing....... bouncing.

Heather was brought back to earth as the buxom blonde leaned in and kissed her. Sarah sucked and nibbled on Heather's lips, moaning as she was fucked by the teens older sister. It was the hottest thing that had ever happened to Heather in her short life. She could have cum right there. But.

The older girl pulled away breaking the kiss and leaving the buxom teen gasping and leaning in for more.

"Heather." Sarah said, "your cock" she said squeezing the girl's cock in her rubbing motions. "I want it. In my mouth. Give it to me".

Heart hammering, cock aching Heather could not believe what was happening. She moved upwards bringing her cock up level with the officer's mouth.

"Closer Heather. Put it in my mouth." the older girl almost pleaded barely getting the words out, bouncing about with what Brooke was doing to her. "I want it. I need it. Give it to me. Put it in my mouth. I want to suck you, lemme me suck you. Ill make you cum in my mouth, give it t-".

The 25yr old was cut off, her voice muffled as the younger sister thrust forward pushing her cock between the young officer's lips.

Heather's body was wracked with spasms as the older girl closed her lips around her cock and started to suck. Sarah took a long slow draw on the teen's cock then began to bob her head up and down Heather's shaft taking more and more inside her mouth and at the same time brought her hand up and slid it up and down the girl's length, literally milking the moaning teen into her mouth. Officer Kans knew she had to bring the teen off quickly.

The way the other sister was moving inside her she knew Brooke wouldn't last long, and if that happened, the younger one would take her place and ram that big gorgeous cock inside her. And then she'd definitely cum! She'd be a quaking moaning mess in no time, Sarah knew she couldn't withstand the Heather's cock for long. She had to get her off with her mouth.

With a grunt of effort the police officer pushed her head forward and slid Heather's beautiful cock into the tight confines of her throat. Naturally her gag reflex immediately kicked in and her throat began convulsing around that big cock, stimulating the poor big breasted teen even further.

Brooke could not believe what she was seeing. The blond beauty beneath her officer had managed to get her sister's big cock fully into her throat, and had her nose pushed up against Heather's taut stomach. And from the look of sheer ecstasy on her sisters face Brooke knew they had literally found a sex goddess. She wanted more.