Alextraza's Chronicles 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without pulling herself from the tight confines of the police officer Brooke rose up on her knees and lifted Sarah's legs up onto her shoulder.

She held tight to the officer's hips and used her grip to slam herself forward thoroughly fucking the now shaking police officer. And what a view! Brooke could only stare in admiration at the goddess like figure lying before her.

Each of Brooke's rhythmic thrusts caused the buxom blondes breasts to bob and sway before her eyes, and she was convinced she could see her sisters cock moving up and down the older girl's throat as she bobbed her head up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Brooke kept pumping her hips forward, her rhythm getting disrupted by the pure pleasure she was experiencing.

Brooke couldn't get enough of this woman! With each thrust into the police officer she wanted more, her cock felt like it was being massaged and milked into the older girl.

The moans of the young girls mingled and filled the room as they were skilfully brought closer and closer to orgasm by the determined Sarah. They would cum soon, Sarah could tell. But she was close too.

This was her first threesome and the combination of the lithe taller sisters rhythmic thrusts and the feel and smell of the big breasted teenager in her mouth was making her head spin. The pleasure was building up and up and she knew if she didn't bring these teen's off, that wave would break and she'd be reduced to a mindless quivering shaking mess.

Forced to orgasm by teenagers forcing themselves on her.... she didn't want that!! Sarah had to do something, she was the best police officer she knew. She could do anything, she could do this...... these teen's had to cum before her.

Sarah lifted her long legs off Brooke's shoulder and wrapped them snugly around her hips. She crossed her ankles behind the teen's ass and used them to pull the girl in, encouraging her to fuck that throbbing cock into the police officer even faster and harder, again and again.

And again, the slap slap of their bodies meeting almost drowned out by the young school girls moans. At the same time Sarah grabbed the younger sister by the hips and pulled the teen in and out of her mouth. In and out, encouraging Heather to fuck her mouth and her tight throat and finally bring her off.

Brooke was lost in the orgasmic bliss of fucking this tight blonde, she was so close!! Just watching her sister move her hips fucking that big cock in and out of the police officer's mouth was unbearable.

She was going to come soon, tremors she couldn't fight were making her entire body shake and the pleasure was almost to much for her.....

All 3 women on the bed were convulsing in sheer pleasure. Literally seconds away from erupting in a mind numbing heart aching orgasm.

'Wait a minute," the police officer thought suddenly. "I'm not on the pill!!!! I'm not on the fucking pill!! How did I fucking forget that!! This girl is going to cum in me, she's going to make me pregnant!!! I've got to stop this!! I've got to do something, anything... I've ........ I've got to make her cum on my tits!!!'

The police officer tore herself away from the younger teen, pulling her mouth off that big cock, feeling its throbbing length slide out between her lips.

"Wait a minute!! Don't cum in me Brooke!! I'm not on the pill!!".

But between her legs the slim athletic brunette was shaking, her eyes had lost focus and the the room was filled with her moans reaching their apex.

"I'm going to cum Heather!!! I'm going to cum!!".

"Cum on my breasts!!! Cum on my breasts Brooke!! Wait!!!! Wait don't you dar- mmphh".

The big breasted officer was suddenly cut off as her mouth was filled with Heather's big throbbing length. Her mouth was filled with the taste of pre cum.

"Don't stop Sarah. Just suck me!! I'm sooo close!!!" the younger sister threaded her fingers through the struggling officer's blonde locks and pushed her cock back into the tight confines of the her throat.

Heather's moans redoubled as the officer's throat clamped down and her cock and Sarah began to gag on her length, the convulsion literally pulling the cum from the big breasted teenager.

"Ooh fuck I think of going to cum. I'm going to.......... I'm going........... I'm cuming!!"

With the young girl's hands holding her head steady Officer Kans couldn't get away, the younger teen pulled her cock back until just the head was in Sarah's mouth and the throbbing length began pulsing and ejaculating into her mouth.

"I'm cuming Brooke!! I'm cuming in her mouth", a dreamy Heather got struggling to form words.

Sarah's mouth was filled with a delicious creamy taste, filled until some of the thick cum began to spill out around the seal of the officer's lips around Heather's cock. Officer Kans began to swallow.

Sarah's mind was on other things however, Brooke's cock was throbbing so powerfully inside her she could feel it, the teen was slamming into her now in jerks, seconds from cuming in her.

Sarah was bucking her hips trying to get away from the taller girl, words were useless now, they weren't getting through to the teen, and she looked seconds away from erupting and cuming in the police officer.

Brooke was struggling to think, her world was narrowed into warm wet feeling of the officer's pussy. The teen wasn't even aware of the officer's struggles to escape except to unconsciously grip those hips tighter so this pleasure wouldn't end.

Some sound trickled into Brooke's consciousness and she looked up.

It was her sister. Her back was arched pushing those big breasts out. Her cock couldn't even be seen, it was so far down the officer's throat. And the sound. The sound was her sister. She was cuming. Cuming in Officer Kans mouth.

Heather's whole body was shaking and she was letting out the most erotic sound Brooke had ever heard. The blonde officer was laid out in front of Brooke, curvy hips under her hands, the most beautiful breasts swaying with each of her thrusts, her blond hair splayed out behind her, head tilted back and to the side, her mouth open trying to accept her Heather's cock. And......... the officer's throat was moving, bobbing rhythmically as she swallowed her sisters cum.

Brooke lost it.

Brooke locked eyes with the struggling police officer as the wave peaked. And then crashed over her pulling her under.

Sarah's eyes closed in resignation as she felt the teen's cock convulse and cum powerfully into the unprotected officer.

And then, totally by surprise, the feel of this teen's cock throbbing and convulsing, cuming so hard she could feel it inside of her, sent the beautiful big breasted police officer over the edge.

The older girl lent her muffled cries to the sounds of two teenagers orgasming after fucking someone for the first time.

Time slowed down in that room. The cries of 3 beautiful women mingled and flowed across the room. Heather had lost all sense of herself, she opened her eyes and looked across at her older sister in the throes of a powerful orgasm and thought she had never seen a more beautiful sight. The busty teen reached across and pulled her older sister into a passionate kiss.

Between the sisters the blonde police officer who had won best recruit 4 years in a row, who had been congratulated by both Mayor and Police Commissioner used her legs wrapped around Brooke's hips to pull the teen into her again and again unconsciously trying to get more of that cock. All thought of struggling gone from her head as she rode the waves of the biggest orgasm she has ever had.

Afterwards. Once minds had returned to bodies. The first to come back to herself, Officer Sarah Kans realized she lay between two beautiful exhausted young ladies, sandwiching her and feeling soft skin enveloping her.

It was peaceful surrounded by soft nude bodies.

As she lay there Sarah was forced to think of what happened.

Things had gotten out of hand, but it had started as rape...... and now she could think clearly she knew she had to get out of here. This was her chance to escape.

Officer Kans softly and ever so carefully detached herself from the sleeping girls and went to gather her strewn clothing.

Creeping towards the door with her clothes and riot gear in her arms, the floor board creaked under her.....

"And where do you think you're going without giving us a kiss good bye?" a sleepy musical voice asked from behind her.

Sarah's face fell. So close!

Officer Kans slowly turned dreading what she was going to see. If these teenage girls with those cocks were anything like regular teenage boys.......

Behind her both girls were kneeling, watching her....

And between their legs, those cocks which would make any women feel weak in the knees........ they were rising.....

Sarah's eyes flicked towards the door, but she knew she wouldn't make it.

With a sigh Officer Sarah Kans dropped her clothing and walked over to the girls. It was going to be a long day.

*

And that dear readers is a story of two very special young girls. In case you're wondering what happened to these girls after assaulting an officer of the law, in a very naughty way. Well one way of keeping a lady quiet is to give her her very own big throbbing something to think about., At the very least that would give her an understanding from the girls perspective...... and as a police officer she would have plenty of opportunities to bribe coerce and blackmail.

You didn't think I'd let my girls go to jail did you? After all the time, and power, I'd spent influencing their growth, both physical and mental. Turning them into jaw dropping stunners, with a big something special between their legs. As well working on their consciousness, turning them into sexed up teen's with uncontrollable sexual desires.

No. No jail time, I have other plans for those girls.

These young girls are exactly how I've made them. I am their creator, their parent. After influencing them so much and investing so much time and power in them...... weeellllll....... now that you say it, jail in a women's prison could turn out quite fun for me..... Food for thought....

More then anyone else over my career as the tempter, the seducer, the corrupter of countless women, these teen's held my interest. So much potential! The correct base dominating nature, combined with my influence...... perfection.

One of them eventually grew up to be a kind of protege to me. Sort of. But more on that another time

*

I've been sitting on this story for a while now. Its the first story I've ever written and if you've enjoyed it at all you have Dennis Mc and a lady whose name I cannot remember, whose emails I cannot find ( I'm really sorry about that, if you read this story please get in contact with me) to thank.

They edited this story and found a ton of spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and general plot mistakes. I owe this story to them.

Also if you liked my writing let me know. Do a write good sex stories? Or should I just put the laptop down for everyone's sake, and never go near it again. I've got plenty of ideas and 2 other stories partially written. So let me know if you think I should finish them...

Also this is an edited version, since I first uploaded it I've had a few proposals for different story ideas. Thank you, it's helped my confidence a lot. But I've ideas of my own to explore first. By the time I'm ready for commissions I should be a a lot better at writing. So one day. The criticism I've got so far has been very helpful, and its why I've gone back to edit this story. So keep it coming!