All Comments on 'Alfonso Greene, Suburban Lion Tamer'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nitpicking otherwise a very fun story

Hi, great light-hearted story. I realise that the story isn't meant to be accurate, its meant to be fun, casual reading, and feel good, but I thought I'd mention that since the story is based in NSW, sex with minors is legal as from 16 years+, as is in many Australian States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Oceania

Otherwise good story, thanks!

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Crack that whip of wit!

Cm, very funny verbosity. I really enjoyed your crafty wordwise craftsmanship. Eccentricity is a Lifestyle that finds the wonder in this world. Your portraits of these characters has a droll mischievousness to it.l

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love stories by witty writers about witty persons

This one is beyond witty.

Thank you for another very very pleasant read.

D.S.

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 8 years ago
Who actually talks like this.

Your stories are good but the dialogue is to stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clever; and damned funny

The "suburban Lion Tamer" reminds me of the airman who could often be seen sprinkling what looked like fine power on the roads; particularly at junctions. When asked what it was for, he replied "It's to keep the Elephants away".

There was usually a short pause (officers, to make sure that that they were not having the p1$$ taken, NCO's to think about what to say next).

Mostly it was the usual: "But there are no Elephants!

"Shows it works, then, don't it?". All with a straight face.

It is a damned good story, wickedly ironic and well-told.

Thank you

HP

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Great story

and the dialogue is and exquisite example of communicative excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ah nu

k...so the first pages were in the r.o.l. cat....In your usual way you managed to knock down a few rules...at least one by the lit board....The story was obviously written under the influence of mind altering substances , probably enjoyed around Nimbin.

Your mates would have labelled you a dickhead for it but you couldn't give a flying fuck about that....

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

We all live in a society that squashes initiative, denies free thinking and then forces all people to fit in some sort of preconceived normality. Whatever that is!

Very clever, well done.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 8 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

The only nit-pick I would have is the same one about the age of consent in NSW. Apart from that, I think this has to be the best of your stories that I've read (and there are many of them!). Humour in such a story is a rare commodity - such humour as this is to be treasured. I just love the unvoiced comparisons to Doogie Howser, M.D.

Diverting from the story itself, Literotica has to accept that the vast majority of countries (and even states in the USA) have ages of consent less than 18. Many, MANY teenagers have sex long before this. You only have to look at so many stories here, where the teenagers suddenly become sexually active the day they turn 18, despite having amazingly hot parents who are only 35!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
Fabulous

This was simply brilliant! Great job.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Quite normal for CMM.

That is to say; Excellent, as usual.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
You are

a wild one. Thanks for sharing another great one.

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerabout 8 years ago
This is weird

Even stranger than your Wodehouse parody. We are getting into Gary Larson country?

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 7 years ago
BLOODY GOOD!

Many thanks for the enjoyable read!

I have loved your writings for a while, and find them engrossing and funny, and romantic and dramatic and so on! You have always seemed to bring several elements into your tales!

Thank you

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 7 years ago
Sublime

Makes Monty Python look tame. Wonderful stuff.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
A fun read!

The above title says it all.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

A really 'complete' story, full of fun.

Thank You

HP

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Lighthearted, humorous, some sadness, and romantic. Brilliant! 5*

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

2nd reading. This was and is a fun, entertaining story. Thanks 5*

wapentakewapentakeover 1 year ago

This is a great tale, that was amusing and thoroughly enjoyable. I would love to see it made into a film.

Please keep posting your work. I really enjoy reading your stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You hav a wild and wacky imagination, I love it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

LOL, good writing

VicGoodhouseVicGoodhouse7 months ago

A marvelous story about a Boy Genius with embellishments to suite the Literotica Paulette

bleeepbleeep26 days ago

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Phillip Bartholomew, the real Wizard of OZ. Five, laughing my ass off, stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories