Alfonso Greene, Suburban Lion Tamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is there to see? If I wore panties everyone would see them, and dirty old men would perve on the fact that they could see them. Now people don't know whether I have flesh coloured panties or none."

"None works for me." I said as I followed what I had read, and ran my hand between her legs, my fingers between her lips, feeling the dampness of her body. This caused further writhing.

"This is nothing like I had expected it to be." Kat whispered as she caressed my now very hard penis.

"What did you imagine it to be?" I asked. Having had no previous experience in coitus I could think of no other way than we had been doing it.

"It all seemed so rushed when I watched my slut of a mother going at it. They'd start with a bit of kissing and then they'd scramble out of their clothes, she'd suck his cock while he had a couple of fingers in her going like mad, and then they'd lay on the bed or sofa or whatever, the floor even, and he'd shove his cock into her and they'd thrash about for a bit, she'd tell him things like he was built like a horse and she'd never had better, until she'd look at her watch, yell out 'I'm coming' and scream while he lunged into her. They'd puff and blow for a few minutes and then separate. It was all over in minutes. He'd give her money and leave."

"So she was a prostitute then?"

"That's not how she described herself, she said that she was a horny chick that did it for fun, but if a man offered her money then she'd take it. I think that she assumed that they would all offer her money. All the men that I saw her with certainly did."

I was shocked by her revelations about her family life, and I certainly understood her desperation to get away from that environment, but my thoughts were; was her wanting to marry me just an excuse to get away from them, or was it a real love of me. Her stroking of my penis had me leaning to it being real, but what did I know?

"You're wondering if this is my desperation to leave my parents or the real deal. It's real mate. I have been waiting for years for someone to come along that I could feel comfortable with, that I could understand, and that could understand me. You are that person, and the fact that I should meet you so early in my life is a bonus."

"Speaking of early in my life, just how old are you?" My concerns on this matter caused my penis to lose interest in her manipulations.

"You have nothing to worry about on that score, I am legal." He took an interest again. "My chronological age is eighteen, my educational age is at least forty, not as old as yours, but near enough to make life interesting. My social age is not so brilliant, because I have little interest in the social life of the plebeians of this town, I don't join in with them at any level, that's why they are so glad to see the back of me." She led my penis to her vagina, rubbing it between her lips. "You may now enter me."

I pushed into her, at least for a short distance until I met an obstruction. This must be her hymen. My reading had told me that she would feel some pain when my penis penetrated this barrier. "This could hurt somewhat, are you sure that you are ready for this?"

"I couldn't be more ready, believe me."

She flinched. "Ooh." She said softly. "Aah." She said as my penis breached the last bastion of her virginity and was fully into her. "Just hold it there for a little while." I held it there deep inside her. "Now move it in and out slowly, I want us both to feel the full beauty of this moment, it will never happen again."

"What do you mean? Is this to be the only time that we have sex?"

"No silly, but this is the only time that I will lose my virginity. By the way, when two people really love each other, this is more than sex, this is making love."

"I know that, I read a romance novel once, and I got the message." I had to admit that the reading that I had done on this subject had not prepared me for how wonderful this felt, and it was getting better.

We had been going at it for some time, I don't know how long, it could have been thirty minutes, it could have been thirty seconds, but I doubted that, what I'm trying to say is that I had lost all track of time, when Kat pulled my body in to hers, her body that was convulsing, and at the same time adding a new sensation to my penis, so much so that, and I'm guessing here, I had an orgasm. "I think I just orgasmed." I whispered to her.

"I don't think that I did." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My reading had told me that the spasms, that her body had so recently had, were indicative of her having had an orgasm. "I know that I did, and it was the most amazing feeling that I have ever experienced in my entire life." My relief was palpable.

"If mine was not equal, it ran a very close second."

"My concern is that I enjoyed it so much that I'm in danger of becoming a slut like my mother."

"To do that you would have to have sex with many men, and charge them for the privilege. The fact that you will want to make love with no-one other than yours truly will make you becoming a slut impossible."

The door opened and Grandad entered with a smile on his face. "Before I tell you the news of the piano, you must tell me yours."

"It may please you to know that we are no longer virgins."

"Good for you. Now, tomorrow we are taking delivery of the most magnificent grand piano that you will ever have seen. I am confident in saying that because I know that neither of you has set eyes on one. Having said that, she is a very good one, a Steinway no less, what do you think of them cookies?"

"What we have to do now is to make room for this piano in this confined space." I said. "How are we going to work this out?"

"You two are not going to take up any more room than you did, that is as I assume, you will continue to share the same bed."

"That was our intention, yes." Kat said. "But a grand piano does take up a huge space."

"It will indeed." He looked at me. "We did not think this through very well, did we?"

"I have actually been giving it some thought," I looked at Kat. "It was before we met you, so don't think that I have allowed my mind to wander from you. We cannot give recitals from this motor home, we will need a concert stage. How would it be if we were to have a trailer made up to carry the piano, which can be converted into a concert platform?"

"That sounds perfect. Is there anywhere in this town that can manufacture just such a trailer?" He asked Kat.

"Yes, there is an engineering workshop just around that corner there," she indicated an intersection a hundred metres away," Mister Robertson will be able to make a suitable conveyance."

"This will probably mean that we will have to spend a couple of days longer in this town. I hope that this will not cause any problems with your parents."

"I can't see why it should, it's not as if they have tried to stop us leaving up to now."

Just then there was a banging on the motor home door. "Open up, it's the police."

Grandad opened the door. "What is it Sergeant?"

"Have a warrant for your arrest, along with the young man, Professor Orville Newton, if that's his real name."

"And what might be the charges? I can assure you that our business is completely legal."

"The charges are that you have abducted a juvenile, one Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones, against her will, and that said Professor Orville Newton has engaged in sexual intercourse with an under-aged girl, said Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones."

"Do you have proof that this girl, who is here of her own free will by the way, is under-aged?" I asked.

"Not with me, no. But her mother, who swore the affidavit on which the charges are based, stated that she is definitely under-aged."

"What proof have you, other than the word of a mother who has shown little interest in her daughter up to this point?"

Kat slipped an ID card into my hand that showed clearly that she was eighteen years of age. "Sergeant, for the purposes of this exercise, I suggest that you formally charge my grandfather and myself with whatever it is that you are going to charge us. I suggest that you also take into custody Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones on the grounds that, on the evidence provided by her mother, and that she is here of her own free will, she is a neglected child and should be placed in the care of the Juvenile Authorities."

"If that's what you want, then come along with us. You can drive your," he looked from the front to the rear of the motor home, "Whatever you call this contraption, and park it at the police station."

We started and Grandad drove towards the police station. "Why do you want him to arrest us? Grandad asked.

"Because, and I'm guessing here, given that the only other proof of identity that her mother could use is a Birth Certificate, which she probably doesn't have, and will need to get a copy of, and that will take days. If it is a fact that Kat is under-aged, it means that her mother lied about her age when she was enrolled at school. I want to force the issue in court tomorrow, before she can obtain a copy of that certificate."

"I know why she is doing this." Kat said. "She has plans for me that are predicated on my being under-age, and which involve at least twelve men in town and a lot of money."

"If you mean what I think you mean, I think that I will have a lot of fun tomorrow. Now what I will need is details of the plan and a list of the men involved."

"You got it. I think that I am going to enjoy myself immensely." She kissed me. "That will probably have to hold you until after the court hearing tomorrow." As it turned out, due to a lack of accommodation we were in adjoining cells, and we got to kiss through the bars several times during the night.

During the night Katarina told me the real reason that she was desperate to leave her family. She had overheard a conversation between her parents and the good Sergeant, that she was able, from her concealed vantage point, to record, in which plans were being hatched for her 'unveiling' on the coming Friday evening. She wanted no part of this scheme, and the only way out of it was for her to get the hell out of there. That her escape conduit included meeting the love of her life was a distinct bonus, she kissed me again at that point, just to emphasise her pleasure.

Before the court hearing I requested, and was granted, access to certain public records pertaining to our defence. Thus armed I entered the courtroom with Grandad and Kat behind me. We sat where indicated by the Clerk of the Court and waited for the arrival of the Magistrate. His opening remarks did not bode well for a fair and impartial hearing. "It comes as no great surprise to see you before me Katarina, you've been nothing but trouble to your parents, since you were a little kid. Clerk, would you read out the charges."

The Clerk rose, cleared his throat, and intoned. "In the matter of the Crown versus Septimus Jackson and Peter Jackson, the charges are as follows; that you both did abduct and forcibly hold against her will, Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones, of this town, and that, further to these charges, said Peter Jackson did have unlawful sexual intercourse with said Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones, again against her will. The charges against Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones are that she is a delinquent minor."

"How plead you to these charges as outlined by the Clerk of the Court?"

"Not guilty, your Honour." We chorused.

"Do you have legal representation?"

"No, your Honour." I said.

"Do you require time to seek legal representation?"

"No, your Honour. I will be conducting the defence for all of us."

"You of course know of the adage that he who conducts his own defence has a fool for a client."

"I am aware of that, but I am perfectly capable of conducting our defence."

"We shall see." He looked at the Solicitor representing the Crown. "Do you have any opening remarks, Charles?" This exchange seemed to be all very matey and informal.

"Yes, your Honour. Sergeant, can you tell this court what happened yesterday afternoon?"

"Yes. At around four yesterday afternoon, Mrs. Violet Jones came into the police station and told me that she was concerned for the safety of her daughter Katarina. It seems the she had been observed, by several people, being forced into the motor home belonging to the defendant Septimus Jackson, by him and a young person believed to be his grandson Peter Jackson, who conducts a carnival show whereby he supposedly answers any and all questions posed to him, clearly a scam."

"Objection!"

"You object?" The Magistrate peered in surprise over his glasses at me.

"The nature of my livelihood, and that of my grandfather, is not germane to the conduct of this trial. I ask that it be struck from the record."

"You do?"

"I do."

"Very well. You do realise that this is not a trial by jury."

"I am aware of that. I just thought that we should not include in the trial transcript, anything that could indicate a negative bias on the part of the Crown witness, and which could overturn on appeal, a guilty verdict in the unlikely event of that occurring."

"Smartarse." I didn't need for him to vocalise his thoughts. "Do you wish to question this witness?"

"I do indeed." I smiled at the Sergeant. "Tell me sergeant, do you have proof that Katarina is under-age?"

"No but . . . "

"No is sufficient. Do you have any proof that Katarina was forced into the motor home by myself and or my Grandfather?"

"Not as such, no, but . . ."

"That is sufficient as an answer, you do not need to go into any details. I have no further questions of this witness."

"Charles, do you have any further questions of this witness?"

"No, your Honour."

"Do you have any other witnesses?"

"No, your Honour."

"Very well then, on the charge of . . . "

"I object!"

"You object? On what grounds do you object?"

"On the grounds that, we the defendants in these matters, have not been afforded the opportunity to defend ourselves against these totally spurious charges."

"As far as I can see it is your word against that of this child's mother. Do you have any proof that contradicts that?"

"Yes, your Honour, I do. I notice that Katarina's mother is in this courtroom, I wish to call her to the stand."

"Violet, would you step up here." Violet walked to the front of the court and stood in the witness box.

"Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

"I do."

"Over to you." He said to me.

"Your full name is Violet Blossom Jones, is this correct?"

"Yes."

"And you are the mother of Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones, is this also correct?"

"For my sins, yes."

"Can you tell this court, what is Katarina's date of birth?"

"She was born in February 1990."

"And this being 2007, that would make her seventeen years of age, is this correct?"

"You're good, you can add sums without using your fingers." She smirked at me.

"Do you have any proof of that?"

"As I told the Sergeant yesterday, I don't . . . "

"A simple yes or no answer is all that I require."

"No, but . . "

"No buts. So it is reasonable to say that you do not have any proof of her age."

"No."

"That's all I needed for you to say." I took Kat's student ID card from my pocket and gave it to her. "Do you recognise this card?"

"Yeah, it's her student ID, but that proves nothing, anyone can fake an ID."

"So the date of birth on that card is not her real date of birth, is that what you're telling me?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm telling you."

"Very well." I took a sheet of paper from the folder on the desk and handed it to her. "I have here a copy of Katarina's school enrolment form, filled in by you, is this correct?"

"Yeah but . . ."

"Yes or no. Is that the enrolment form completed by you on the day that she enrolled in school for the very first time?"

"Yes."

"And the date of birth on that form, is it the same as that on her student ID card?"

"Yes but. . ." I knew that she was going to say that she had falsified the date of birth so that she could enrol her precocious daughter before the proper age for enrolment.

"Yes is all that we need to hear. Your honour, it is obvious that, for whatever reason, this woman, Katarina's mother, can not be relied upon to tell the truth, and, as the Crown's case is based solely on the evidence of this woman, I humbly suggest that all charges be dismissed. If they are not dismissed I will be forced to reveal the real reason that this woman wants to prevent her daughter, her of legal age daughter, from leaving home and seeking a life and career outside her dysfunctional family."

"If you have any evidence to suggest an ulterior motive for Mrs Jones to bring these charges against you, I suggest that you reveal them."

"Your Honour, may I approach the bench?" The Magistrate signalled for me to approach the bench. "I have, in my possession, evidence that could convict Mrs Jones of illegal acts."

"What sort of evidence?"

"The evidence we have presented to this court is that Katarina Penelope Madrigal Jones is of legal age. As well as that, a medical examination will show that she is no longer a virgin, when she lost her virginity is irrelevant by the way. Now, are you aware of a certain function scheduled for this Friday evening, at which, for a substantial charge, a member of this community is to be given the privilege of deflowering Katarina Jones? An additional eleven prominent men, for a lesser charge, will be given the opportunity to engage in either vaginal or anal sexual intercourse with the recently deflowered Katarina. The high fees charged are contingent on Katarina having not yet reached legal age, and with her hymen still intact. Now, two scenarios can play out here. The first is that you drop all charges against the three of us and allow, ensure even, that we are free to leave this town unharmed. If however, you choose the second scenario, and allow these charges to proceed, then I will be forced to advise a colleague to forward copies of the information, which we have, to the Attorney General and the Police Commissioner. In which case, several men, well known to you, one in particular very well known to you." His facial colour went from white to red, and then a strange shade of green, when he realised that I was inferring that he was on that list, which he was. "Will find themselves charged with several counts which relate to the procurement of a minor for the purposes of sexual acts. The choice is yours." I turned and walked back to my seat.

The sound of his gavel was loud, almost like a gunshot. "It is the judgement of this court that the charges brought against the defendants have no foundation in fact. It is my decision to dismiss them."

"You won't hear the end of this!" Katarina's mother had just witnessed a very large amount of money vanish before her eyes, for she had not only planned to charge for participation in this event, but had arranged for the whole session to be videoed and released on the Internet. Fame and fortune was hers, and then it wasn't.

"Mrs. Jones, would you approach the bench." When they were face to face he began in a slow, measured voice, to tell her where she stood right now, and where she would be standing if she did not drop her allegations. His final words were, "If you go ahead with these charges, you are fucked. Give the money back and we'll all be happy." The emphasis was on the 'all'.

"The fucking little bitch, she has been nothing but trouble since she was a little kid. Good riddance I say." She hissed at the Magistrate. She stalked from the court, pausing briefly to hiss, "Bitch!" at Katarina on the way out.

Given the recent events, we were forced to purchase a standard model enclosed trailer, secure the piano inside to make sure that it was not damaged in transit, and leg it out of there. Modifications to the trailer would have to wait until we were safely away from Langton Springs.