Alice Amoeba Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,167 Followers

His hands went for her enticing melons, first to pump, later to suck. "Uh, uh," Alice said, grabbing his hands.

"Uh, uh?"

"No, for this you have to lay flat," she said. "No touching. I do all the work."

She placed his hands flat against his hips, between her legs, took the pillow from under his head, and tossed it to the floor. "Now put your legs together....that's it."

"Like this?" Roy asked. "What's this game called?"

"Mmmm, I'll think of something," she smiled.

"Whatever it is, it looks fun." Roy was on his back, flat and straight.

"Oh believe me, it's going to be," she gurgled.

Alice began to gyrate with the skill of an exotic dancer. Her near boneless movements demonstrated a limber ability that left Roy speechless.

A series of ripples flowed from her crotch, through her belly, traveling upward through her chest, into her lungs; manifesting themselves as rhythmic aspirations more akin to gurgles than grunts.

And ohhh her pussy! Her warm honey-coated tunnel, whose soft, wet walls caressed his cock, milking him with aphrodisian art not used since the days of Ishtar.

Roy was nearly cross-eyed with ecstasy. His face sported a grimace more appropriate to a Japanese oni mask. Ululating moans mooed from his mouth. He took strength from the vision of the sweaty, gyrating goddess writhing above him. His entire body joined in the rippling. Waves flowed back and forth between them.

Roy wanted so very much to molest the mams of the woman on top but his hands, locked betwixt Alice's legs and his thighs, refused to budge. "Damn Alice!" he gasped. "You are tight!" Alice smiled, licked her lips, and gurgled. "Her throat really is sore," he thought.

Alice, then, displayed a feat of erotic flexibility so contortion-ate as to shock Roy from admiration to outright worship.

She bent her body back, back, back, until it lay atop his legs in classic limbo position. "Uuuunnngh!" Roy groaned, gaping and cumming simultaneously. His wide blue eyes gazed at the fleshy confection grinding upon his lower body.

Her soft, pliable form seemed to mold itself against his legs. She was warm honey on his feet. "God! She is soft!" he thought.

Alice's bend-back exposed the trunk of Roy's cock. It was a pulsating ball of flesh, nestled in a small bowl, banded by a light dusting of gold on one side, and a glossy dark brown sprinkle on the other. The two lovers were a giant worm, undulating a carnal dance on the mattress. Both bodies danced in sync with one another. Flexes, crunches, and pumps rumbled from Roy's sculpted chest, through his washboard abs, into his thrusting shaft.

Alice's hands played over her body, caressing her melons, and sliding across her flat stomach. She made no other sound than bubbly gurgles.

Her hands slid to the little bowl formed by the junction of her's and Roy's pelvises. The merest touch of her fingers upon Roy's knob detonated a body-bending orgasm. "Aaauuugh!" he roared. Roy's cream flooded her body; she absorbed his seed like a sponge.

Roy's spurts were continuous. Something about Alice, about the way her cunt stroked his shaft, kept him erect and pumping. Now if Roy weren't Roy, some of these minor details would seem disturbing: her unnatural flexibility; the oddly soft texture of her body; her mouth-like cunt, sucking his seed like a vaginal blow job. Roy, unfortunately, was a man unconcerned with details when it came to fucking.

Roy's astonishment at Alice's sexual stamina only increased as she sat up, body gyrating, milking him still. "Was it good for you?" she asked, stroking her hands across his chest.

"Better than good, baby!" he gasped. His orgasm crested, receded, and built up for the next wave. "Where the hell did you learn that?"

Alice ran her hands over his arms, paying extra attention to the areas where they sat against his body. "Ohmmm, I had a good teacher. You know, you are just so yummy," she purred.

"Oh, I am that, baby," Roy grinned. "Damn good fuck!" he thought. "I'm almost in love with her again....almost."

Alice leaned close and placed her arms around his head. "It was good for me too. You are so delicious; I think I'll keep you." She smiled and kissed him; a simple act, with a lick of her tongue across his lips. Then she drew back, smiling like a cat.

Roy responded, "Mmmm, a kept boy. Watch out. I'm expensive." .....Or at least he got as far as "Mmmm." When he tried to say "a kept boy", his mouth, or more specifically, his lips wouldn't move.

"Mmmm?" Roy queried, and tried again, confused. Alice stared at him, eyebrow cocked, mischievous smile on her face. Roy's lips remained shut. The skin stretched but his puss wouldn't part.

"She put a gag on me?! How?!" Roy asked. He probed his tongue through his teeth, expecting to taste cloth or tape. Instead his tongue tasted flesh. "What the fuck?!" He probed further, trying to force his tongue between his lips, but found an elastic but unyielding seal of flesh where once his mouth stood. "What the fuck! Where's my mouth?!" His shocked exclamation came out as an inarticulate (but very loud) mumble. Alice smiled and gurgled.

Roy next tried to bring his hands to his face. None of his limbs cooperated. His hands refused to extract from between Alice's legs and his thighs. His legs were stuck together by a mysterious adhesive.

"This isn't funny Alice!" he shouted, well moaned, quite loudly.

"Did you say something Roy? I can't quite hear you," Alice gurgled.

"The bitch glued me!" Roy thought. He squirmed and bucked, trying to dislodge Alice, trying, with increasing futility, to part his legs and arms. "How did she do it?!" he asked. "I saw her hands. And she was naked. It wasn't in her pussy....probably her ass....that's it. When I get out of this, she's going to so fucking pay! No bitch does this to me?!"

"Wooo boy! Ride 'em cowboy!" gurgling Alice cried. She rode his bucking body and his cock. Roy was faced with the ambiguous task of dislodging a woman currently subjecting him to multiple orgasms. "This is the craziest fucking fuck....!"

He continued to struggle, making a series of muffled grunts. His nostrils flared as air aspirated through the hair-trimmed holes.

"Unglue me right now you cunt!" Roy was too pissed to realize Alice couldn't understand anything he said, not that she cared, not that it mattered. She smiled and milked him, pumping her breasts, teasing him with that which he could no longer suck or handle. Satiated gurgles bubbled from her parted lips. She gazed at his angry, red face, taunting and mischievous.

Roy's piss-off rose to levels that would shock even him, if he were more rational. He ground his teeth behind his sealed lips. "Get off me you bitch!" he mmmm'ed.

"Tsk! Tsk! Temper, temper Roy," Alice smirked. She rose up, extracting herself from his cock. She stood on the bed nude, flushed, and wet, viewing him as a queen to a minion. Roy stopped cold, taken aback at seeing a woman in such a dominant position. "'What the fuck happened to her? This isn't the Alice I knew."

Roy couldn't gape but the expression in his eyes conveyed shock. He also, finally, noticed that while Alice's pussy was wet, none of his semen, which he spent the past hour pumping prodigious amounts therein, leaked out of her.

His cock, meanwhile, pointed up ramrod straight and percolated jizz like an overflowing soda bottle. It stood at attention in full salute; blue pulsing veins in stark relief against pink skin, flanked by plum-sized balls Roy could swear were smaller pre-Alice. "Holy fuck! What did she do to me?!"

Roy's groin and stomach spasmed uncontrollably, each pump answered by a cream perk. "Oh God! I can't stop cumming!" Roy tried to deflate, closing his eyes and filling his mind with ugly images. "Come on Roy! The old lady across the hall! The fat homeless drunk on the corner!" Unfortunately, Roy stayed straight and pumping, his body no longer his to command.

Warm, white cream ran down his shaft, pooled in his crotch, and soaked the bed. Roy moaned a mixture of agony and frustration. "She did this!" he fumed. "Put Viagra in me, somehow. First glue, now this. It's revenge for Jane, I know it. God! She's more twisted than Jane. What the fuck have I gotten into?!"

Alice stood over him, legs spread, hands on her hips, all powerful. "Frisky today Roy? Well, I helped a little. Stay right there...don't move. I'm going to find a mirror." She gurgled and leapt off the bed.

Alice's brief departure allowed Roy time to raise his head and take stock of his body. No longer distracted by struggling, sex, or Alice's straddling, Roy could finally look and see how she glued him. The sight that greeted his eyes, when he looked past his dick to his legs, stunned him like a blast of cold water.

A sight so unbelievable, his mind was unable to process the vision at first. When it finally accepted what Alice had done, Roy barely managed to moan, "......Oh......God!"

Part Two: Chapter Four

Among the gifts Alice possessed, good sculpting was one of them. Roy's legs weren't glued but fused from feet to crotch. His feet and toes were still distinct but light tanned skin filled the space between the digits. Roy very, very slowly turned his head. One look confirmed his hand, fingers expertly fused to the skin on the curve of his sculpted thigh. He didn't have to look on the other side. He didn't want to. His arms were similarly fused; the curvature of his arms and body forming a shallow trough, extending from his hips to underarms.

Rick looked from his arms to his legs and from his legs to his arms, back and forth. A faint sound, a quiet rattle, emerged from somewhere. He ignored it; too busy gazing upon Alice's handiwork.

The rattle grew to a low hum. He ignored it; too busy trying to move his fused feet. The hum grew to a soft moan. He ignored it; too busy desperately trying to pull his legs apart. The moan grew to a muffled scream. He ignored it; too busy grasping at his last bits and pieces of sanity. He was screaming when Alice came back with the mirror.

It was one of the hand mirrors Roy used to view his Adonisian face. Alice, the old Alice, used to patiently put up with his constant mirror-gazing. The thing formerly known as Alice, thought it a cute joke to give him a last look at himself, before performing further "body work".

Screaming Roy watched the monstrous beauty sashaying nude towards the bed, smiling and looking oh so wet. It was the sexiest and most terrifying sight he ever saw.

"Alice" smiled at his fountaining cock. "Well Roy, I see you're still horny," she gurgled. "MMMMM! MMMMM!" he screamed. His bright blue eyes wept with terror. This wasn't Alice. It was some demon/alien/monster wearing Alice's form. When she held the mirror to his face, his muffled screams rose in tempo and octave.

His lips were intact. Nothing had changed....except for the strip of flesh which sealed them shut. Overall the effect created by Alice was as if Roy were sculpted from wax, detailed in body but cast from a single mold. The only incongruities were his cock and balls, jutting above his fused crotch, leaking cream like a semen-filled sack, punctured but not deflating. Roy's screams ebbed to muffled sobs. "Godgodgodgod....."

"Hush now, Roy," the Alice thing said softly. She stroked his face, soaking up his tears. Roy tried with all his might to recoil. A prisoner in his own body, he was forced to listen to this creature who had turned him into....a human dildo.

"You know? I should thank you. What you did to Alice? A year ago? Made me possible." She stroked her hand down his chest and belly, licking the sweat with her fingers. Roy helplessly came, her touch made his body hypersensitive; a stream of cum arced before settling back to a mild flow. "Mmmmm!" he moaned.

"Ooooo, you like that don't you? You've treated women like toys all your life, now you're my toy," she gurgled.

Roy stared as she swirled her hand over his cum-soaked balls, then moved it up his cock. The action triggered another orgasm but Roy's pleasure walked hand in hand with horror; as her hand moved up his shaft, his cum, instead of running over her fingers like syrup, soaked into her skin as water to a sponge.

"Now I guess you've noticed, Alice is a little dead right now. Gurgle! I'd give you the long story but it's a little complicated. I'll just say, she went someplace and ran into someone who loved her far more than you ever did. Loved her so much they literally became inseparable. And something else was created as a result, and I'm that something. Oh! And it was the greatest fuck she ever had, too. Gurgle!"

Roy experienced a brief flash of anger, manifest in a reddening of his skin. The Alice thing gurgled, happy he still had an ego to wound.

"Now if you're wondering why I'm doing this, well, you see, I still have Alice's memories....and her feelings. She really was pissed at you, so I guess I'm pissed at you. I'd say I'm sorry about lying....about you being forgiven, but I'm not human so I'm not capable of....what do you call it, remorse?"

"Alice" stepped on the bed and straddled Roy, standing astride him with the predatory look of a cat. "You know, you're actually lucky," she said. "If you were like the last guy, I'd probably eat you."

Roy, numb in his fleshy prison, thought the pinnacle of horror had already been reached. Nothing was left to terrify him further. "Alice" schooled him in just how monstrous she had become.

"Aaaww Jesus!" he whispered, muffled. He shook his head, fearful tears streaming from horrified eyes, focused on the transforming body above him.

"Alice" gurgled, mocking and evil, bubbling with effervescence as her body, beginning at the feet and traveling upwards, faded to clear jelly. Her light-tanned skin, flushed, rosy, and wet, transformed to glassy protoplasm. Roy's terrified eyes stared at the jelly monster.

It had a woman's shape. He could make out her curves and contours; the swell of her breasts, the shape of her hips, the features of her face. The thing looked as of a woman sculpted from water. He saw no organs.

It was beautiful, it was terrifying. So mesmerized was Roy, by its beauty and horror, the new series of muffled screams, issuing from his sealed mouth, went unnoticed.

The jelly woman lowered her body onto his cock. Roy perceived only a glassy impression of a pussy as it touched his glans. "Uuuuurrrrgggle!" she bubbled. Her warm, syrupy body flowed down his shaft. Roy's stomach roiled at the sickening "Ssssluuurrrps!" as she devoured his cock.

Were it not for the circumstance, Roy would laugh at the irony. In a former life, now receding to a paradisaical memory, he'd plundered that cunt multiple times, rolling his eyes in pleasure.

Now terror, disbelief, and eroding sanity raged through his vision. Roy fought a physical battle to keep from vomiting, knowing such an act would mean suffocation. It didn't matter this creature would eat him anyway; delaying the inevitable, staying alive, mattered more. His new purpose was due, perhaps, to his current predicament's most sickening aspect: his constant orgasms.

Through the fear and horror, Roy's taps were wide open. Climax after climax wracked his body. "She....it....she....did something....to me!" he gasped (muffled). "I can't stop!" "Alice's" touch upon his sensitive shaft triggered orgasms of even greater intensity.

His penis blurred, distorted by her jelly body, as it sank into the protoplasm. Beads of white cum bubbled off his coated dick like wax balls melting in oil. Every few seconds, "Alice's" body clouded with Roy's seed squirting into the jelly.

The jelly girl settled upon his groin with a contented "Gurgle!" Her bubble ass (as remembered by Roy, her sitting position made body definition more difficult) engulfed his plump balls. She uttered no other sound than an occasional gurgle. Each burp sent flashes of fear through Roy's body. Her strange "magic" kept him erect and pumping. Terror battled pleasure within Roy, wreaking havoc with his sanity. His screams settled into a pattern of muffled grunts.

Roy's cloud of fear was salted with humiliation; for the first time in his young life, a woman (sort of a woman) had control over him. Her "hands" played over his body, soaking up his sweat, gliding over his skin. They smoothed over his face, following the pattern of a razor blade.

Everywhere she touched left a tingling sensation. "Oh God! She's digesting me!" he panicked. Visions of his skin dissolving, muscle and bone exposed, and suffering a painful disfiguring death, almost overwhelmed his reason.

A glance at his groin, however, altered the vision. His golden patch dissolved along with the pooled cum; hairs falling off and floating up to vanish in the protoplasm. Roy wasn't exactly hairy. As a swimmer and surfer, he kept himself reasonably trim but never completely hairless. Then Roy remembered Alice never completely approved of his body hair, saying it chafed against her skin. It made sense: if this thing inherited Alice's memories, it stood to reason it had her tastes.

Roy laid helpless as the Alice amoeba naired him of almost every inch of body hair, flowing over and around his body. His body had become as sensitive as his cock. The touch of protoplasm enhanced his orgasms.

"Mmmmuuuurrrrg!" he growled, arching his back. His eyes rolled to whites and all his muscles tensed (ironically enhancing his sculpted look). His cock, veins and arteries pumping, blew ever increasing amounts of cream into the jelly girl.

The white jizz swirled in the creature's belly before blending with the protoplasm. Regular penile eruptions kept her belly full. Roy's balls also did their part, ballooning to grapefruits, deflating to plums, each pneumatic pump corresponding to his supercharged ejaculations.

When she was finished, the jelly girl reformed into her protoplasmic humanoid form. She gazed upon her work, gurgling, and sated. Roy made out a smile on her glassy visage. He was shiny with sweat, flushed with sex, and tense with fear. "Ooohhh! What is she going to do now?" he moaned.

The jelly girl took her hand and placed it on her belly. It blended into her body. Roy felt brief pressure on his throbbing cock. It sent one last blast of cream and then the semen flow stopped. Roy's post-coital gasp hissed through his nose.

The jelly girl's glassy body grew opaque; skin, hair, and color reappeared. "Alice" once more faced her ex-lover. "Now....that was a good ride," she gurgled. Roy, in spite of himself, grudgingly agreed. He never had such a workout.

"Well...I hope you're not hoping for mercy. I'm not through with you, not at all. We are going to have so much fun for a loooong time. Gurgle!"

She stood up. Roy's penis popped out of her pussy with a loud "ssssluuuurp!" She leapt off the bed and stood, gazing at him with a contemptuous smirk. "You know Roy, you really are a self-absorbed shit. You hadn't seen Alice for a year and, yet, when I appear, you never noticed my boobs are larger." She took her ta-ta's and jiggled them. Roy's eyes widened, "Son of a bitch, she's right!"

"Well, I guess you're thirsty. I took a lot of fluid out of you." She headed for the kitchen. "You ever drink water through your nose?" she called over her shoulder.

Roy moaned, turned his head, and stared, balefully, at the ceiling; despaired with the knowledge his ordeal was far from over.

Epilogue: Two Days Later

Jane Parker stepped into the apartment. She was in a foul mood. The audition didn't go well. The talent agents were looking for someone thinner and less aggressive. "Thinner?! Less aggressive?! Bastards!" Twelve months of packing on pounds and muscles for curves came to that?!

Plus, the delayed flight, the squalling brat in the front seat, and the greasy, smelly salesman who kept hitting on her, turned a simple three day trip into purgatory. So when Jane came to the apartment, she was ready to unleash those three days on Roy. "Fucking dick is cheating on me anyway. He's got it coming.....what the fuck is that?"

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,167 Followers