Alice Amoeba Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on the bed. She initially thought it was Roy. It looked very realistic. She crept to the bed. "Wow Roy! How did you make this?!" she gasped.

The statue was life-sized. Roy obviously modeled. The detail was astounding; with the exception of the head and eyebrows the statue was hairless. The skin tone was perfect, mimicking Roy's light tan with uncanny accuracy.

The statue appeared to be carved from some sort of acrylic or rubber. It must have cost a fortune. "How did Roy afford this?" she wondered.

Its most notable aspect was its cock. It stood straight and wet at ninety degrees to the body. It matched Roy's size perfectly, with every detail, veins, arteries, glans, color, intact. Jane noticed the balls were slightly larger, though.

Jane's bad mood vanished, replaced by amusement. Whether joke or new fuck toy, she was impressed. "Oh Roy," she thought. "You are so crazy. It's not even my birthday." She reached out and grasped the cock. "Gasp!"

The cock was warm and throbbing, almost real. "Wow! This is amazing! It's like the world's largest dildo! How much did it cost?" The cream beginning to bubble from the pee hole added to the realistic effect. "Gasp! It's not just a statue then. Where did Roy get the money?"

Jane was already envisioning the fun she would have with the new sex toy and Roy. So when the statue opened its eyes and looked at her, she hesitated before jumping back with a startled shriek. "Roy?!"

Roy looked at her with pleading eyes. "Mmmmelp mmmee!" he moaned. Jane backed away disbelieving. She felt a presence at her back. A chill raced up her spine. "Hi Jane," a familiar voice gurgled.

To be continued in Part Three.