Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand left her face, falling to her groin and roughly fondling her. The electric sensation of her clit being rubbed mixed with that piercing, slicing pain from the blade, with her pounding heart, with the fear that transfixed her and with the taste of iron in her mouth. He withdrew the knife, and knocked her with the fist holding it – not hard, just enough to stun her for a moment. In that moment he folded it back into his pocket and took her around the throat, banging her back into the wall. He called her a slut, a whore, all sorts of horrible names. Names she'd been lusting to be called since she was small, names she'd never told anybody she wanted to be called, names it shamed her even now to have shouted at her. For all his insistence that she be quiet, he bellowed into her face, or at least it seemed that way. Being shouted at in such close proximity, by someone she cared for so much, it was worse than being shoved and hit and choked. She cried.

He tugged her dress down, exposing a breast, ripping it a little, and forced her to her knees. Then he unzipped his jeans, taking out his cock and fed it to her, making her hold it with one hand as she took it into her mouth. "Touch yourself, slut." She didn't need encouragement and plunged a hand between her thighs, eager fingers buzzing across her clit. The humiliation burned deep as she rubbed; sucking this man's cock in a parking lot, a fresh bruise forming on the side of her face and her throat still stinging from almost being sliced by his switchblade. She dutifully worked her head backwards and forwards, drooling onto the ground. He didn't let that pass.

"Look at you, slut. Drooling on my cock like the bitch you are. Do you like rubbing yourself as you suck dick out here?" She moaned onto his member in the affirmative. "Do you like pleasing your Daddy?" Again she moaned.

Hard now, he pulled her up by her hair, making her yelp. He turned her around again, pulling her hips back and thrusting her face against the slick, grimy wall. The skirt of her dress had fallen down so he hiked it up around her waist, thrusting carelessly into her. His fist pulled her hair, lifting her as he rode her behind, his hips bucking against her cheeks. He pulled the knife out again, holding it in a reverse grip, like an ice pick, and pulling it back against her throat as he fucked her.

He pumped in and out of her furiously, laying sharp thwacks across her backside with his free hand, and also across her back and thighs. Then he twisted her hair in it, lifting her chin and sliding the knife in closer. With both hands around her head, he sped up, ploughing into her. Gasping, he tightened his grip on her hair, pulling the knife back roughly, breaking the skin in one spot. He emptied his load into her, the relief of being filled with his seed pushing out the pain spreading across her neck. He relaxed his grip, but only a little, pulling out and wrenching her around. He slapped her across the face with one hand, then hit her with another, his foot hooking the back of her ankle and sending her sprawling to the floor, her back against the wall. As his cock went limp he put the knife away, then took his dick in his hand, looking at her. One of her shoes had come off, the dress was ripped and pulled down, her makeup was smeared grotesquely across her face and her hair was a mess. She looked perfect. He issued a final backhanded swipe across her jaw, then let forth a stream of piss, the flow spattering across her face and shoulders, flowing down her breasts and across her body. She shied away from it, curling up into a ball, but didn't raise her hand against it. When he was finished he zipped himself up, and walked away.

Alice lay there for a while, sobbing as the urine cooled and turned her skin clammy. Eventually, she wiped her nose with an undignified wrist and picked herself up. Her clothes stuck to her, and as she hobbled to find her lost shoe they chafed uncomfortably. She could smell herself too. Finding the misplaced footwear, she stumbled out of the car park and tried to get her bearings. Determining which way she thought lead to the riverbank she set off. After correcting for a wrong turn, she came upon Dan's car. She was coming up behind it when a hand covered her lips from behind. She tried to scream but then Dan was holding her close to him and she hugged him tight around the middle, clawing at his back, trying to draw him closer than was possible. Alice laid her head against his chest and wept quietly. He shushed her and stroked her damp hair with a soothing hand.

"Come on, let's get you dried off, ok? He opened the boot and pulled her dress off over her head, tossing it in the back. She stood just in shoes, bra and panties; the night air making her shiver as she hugged herself. Dan took a big, white towel out of the boot and wrapped her in it. He opened the passenger door and put the seat forward, beckoning her inside. She got in the back, kicking off her shoes, and Dan followed, closing the door behind her. He sat down on the left side, throwing his legs up on the seats and pulling her down onto him, holding her tight. They lay there like that for a while, cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth. Alice dozed off, but woke up as Dan tried to slide from underneath her.

"We going home now?"

"Yes, sweetie."

"Can I come up front, Daddy?" she asked hopefully.

"If you like," he smiled.

They drove back through empty streets and over deserted motorways. "I hope we don't get stopped," Dan said, "I'm sure they'd be quite curious to know why I have a half-naked eighteen-year-old school girl covered in piss in the passenger seat of my car." Alice giggled. She wished she could snuggle up to him, but she couldn't while he was driving. Suddenly, through the gloom, she spotted a familiar alleyway by the side of the road, the one they called 'rape alley' at school.

"Hey, we're by my school!"

"I know."

"Wait... we're going back to yours, right?"

He looked at her sadly. "I'm afraid not, hun, you have school tomorrow."

"Oh come on..."

"You still need an education, Alice," he smirked. She pouted.

They pulled into her school and Dan went and got her bags from the boot, helping her get dressed in the passenger seat.

"You got your keys?" he asked.

She checked. "Yep."

"Good. I shall miss you, Alice."

She looked like she was going to cry. "Please don't go... We can go back to your place, just for tonight?"

"I'm sorry, Alice. I'll see you again soon, I promise. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?"

"...Ok. Here, I'll get my number." She scrabbled in her bag for her phone.

"It's ok, I've already got it." She didn't bother asking how.

"Good night, Alice."

"Good night, Daddy."

They hugged. He kissed her on the forehead, then on the lips, and she got out. The car door slammed and her feet crunched gravel as she trudged through the flood of the headlights.

12