All Comments on 'Alice Ch. 04'

by Daddys_Touch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wonderful please hurry with more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
enjoyed it

i enjoyed your series on alice.... seeing a strict catholic girl want to be punished is very hot. hurry up with more chapters

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Yow

Well I must say this story has pushed my limits, literally. The punching and pissing is out of my league, but the erotic energy of this story is what makes it good. The "Daddy" talk is usually a strict turn-off, but in this story it doesn't seem to represent what it normally would: a father-daughter relationship. It seems to represent he ultimate vulnerability and submission between a slave and her master---the twisted balance between rough and extreme, and tender and protective. Dan seems a bit of a psycho, not sure what to make of him. Alice obviously has an extreme fetish, which is fine. I just hope she is not being taken advantage of by a prick with cruel intentions. It would be nice to see a continuation of this story, maybe a happy ending, if that is possible? The basis of the story seems to get in the way of a happy ending and maybe that is the issue here. Pull it out of the hole---no pun intended. Work your literary mojo and finish this thing!

b1essed_serenityb1essed_serenityalmost 10 years ago
Wishes for more

I came across your story of Alice. Wish you had written more about her and her Daddy. Will you ever add to them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

PLEASE add more chapter I love this story and it gets me so wet I wish I was Alice! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I'm so wet... Wished I had someone do it to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous