Alice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't we go inside? It's freezing!"

"No. Come with me." He took her by the hand and lead her across the courtyard and down a little flagstone path edged by shrubs.

"Where are we going?" she asked. He ignored her.

The car park was ahead of them, down some steps, but Dan pushed open a slatted service door in the side of one of the larger buildings to their left. She found herself in a kind of tunnel, dimly lit and cobwebbed. She'd never been here before. Before she knew what was happening a bag was pulled over her head, this new world disappearing into pitch black. She was thrown against a wall, losing all balance, her hands taken from under her and cold metal ratcheting around her wrists. Rough hands spun her around, then something solid thumped into her stomach, doubling her over. Winded, Alice was pushed, stumbling along who knows where. Some distance later, a door was opened and she felt the chill flood in before she was jerked outside. The floor seemed to have a hollow sound to it, and after a few steps it flexed like metal sheeting. She was turned through ninety degrees and driven on, but there was nothing to catch her feet and she tipped forward with an awful, sickening moment of falling before her foot clipped a step. The steel was slick with rain and she stumbled, plunging forwards only to be caught by a hand under her breasts and another on her cuffs. She tried to be careful going down the rest of the stairs, but she was hurried, ringing the steps as they descended, half falling.

The bottom took her by surprise, the ground feeling solid like concrete. The pair stood in a small loading area, roughly square. A switchback metal staircase was raised on steel braces, one of which stood in the centre of the space, holding up the furthest corner of the initial landing above them. To their left was a brick wall with a single, plain door and a pair of high sided, wheeled cages, the kind that were used in supermarkets. In front of them was a solid wrought iron gate, and some wheelie bins. It was illuminated only by a streetlight which stood beyond the gate, leaving the lit areas a sickly yellow, and the shadows a grim black.

Alice's breath misted in the night, puffing out through the fabric of the sack that blinded her. Dan shoved her up against the metal pole as he unlocked the cuff on her left wrist. She took the opportunity to shake out her hand before Dan snatched it back and raised it up. He passed the empty cuff through a bracket towards the top of the support and re-cuffed her, trapping her arms above her head. She shivered still, from the cold but also from fright. She felt shaken.

From his coat Dan produced a short stock whip, about three feet in length from the Turk's head knot at the butt, to the tip of its tail. He slipped his hand through the leather lanyard and eyed his victim. Her pyjama bottoms had crept up, giving her a wedgie which he admired. Running the whip through his hand, he took aim, paused, and lashed out at her behind. Alice's yelp was muffled by the hood, but she made up for it as Dan delivered stinging blows across her rear, alternating from side to side. Pausing briefly, he let the whip dangle by its strap and gripped the collar of her pyjama top with both hands before ripping it all the way down, yanking it off and throwing it away. It landed in a puddle by the door and turned dark, drinking up the standing water. The whip cracked as he left smarting welts across her back. Alice fell forward, clinging to the pole and pressing her legs together as if the harder she did so, the less it would hurt. Spotting this, Dan yanked down her bottoms, revealing a set of stripes across each cheek. He pushed them all the way down to the floor, then stood back and rained down blows on the backs of her thighs. Screeching, Alice hopped from one foot to the other, not knowing whether to close her legs or open them. When he stopped and jammed a hand between them, she knew the answer was 'open'.

The whip fell to the floor and his hand left her pussy to unlock the cuffs. She was about to turn to face him only to have them locked again, this time below the brace, giving her more freedom of movement but keeping her tethered to the pole. Alice heard a zip, and his hands rubbed carelessly at the slickness between her legs, smearing her juices around. Fingernails clawed across her back and buttocks, making her moan and stinging the fresh stripes that marked her there. He spread her cheeks and gave her pussy a hard slap, making her spasm. He struck again and she took it a little better, but only a little. Alice felt his cock press up against her entrance, vicious twisting of her nipples distracting her as he slid up inside her. She moaned, pushing back against him, eager to be fucked.

"Please, Daddy..."

He grunted, granting her wish. Squeezing a thumb into her asshole he fucked her with that too, eliciting little uncomfortable squeals as he forced the dry digit in and out. Alice gripped the brace to support herself, her knuckles turning white. She could feel her sphincter expand and contract as Dan's thumb assaulted it. Leaning in, he whispered in her ear.

"Daddy wants something..." She gave a little gasp as his thumb continued to tease her. "Can you be a good girl for Daddy?"

"Yes, sir. Oh god yes I'll be your good little girl. Please, Daddy..." she pleaded.

Her pussy emptied as his cock left her, and then his thumb was removed as well. She heard him spit, and then felt her left cheek pulled to one side. Gripping the head of his cock with one hand he nestled it against her tight, pink hole. In position, he released her buttock and pushed down on the small of her back, bending her more acutely at the waist. Slowly, he built pressure with his hips. The tip pressed against her, she could feel it painfully forcing itself against her. It felt like he was trying to tear her open, a deep, sharp pain in her behind. The pain almost blocked out the sensation as the first few millimetres of cock entered her, but as the head grew wider she felt herself expand, her ass opening up to accept the invading member.

"Do you like Daddy's cock in your ass?" he teased.

She gritted her teeth. "Ahh-... Yes! Yes, sir!"

The inexorable advance continued, every inch feeling as though it were ripping her insides, setting them on fire. With her pyjamas around her ankles, gripping at the steely metal pole that supported her, ass raised up, she felt so dirty. As his balls touched her pussy she felt so warm, despite the night air, so full. Standing impaled on him felt so right, yet so wrong at the same time.

"Do you want Daddy to bugger his little girl?"

"Oh fuck yes, Daddy, please bugger your little girl. Am I tight for you Daddy?"

He grunted, needing no encouragement, fucking her ass slow and steady with long, smooth strokes. She loved the sensation of being filled and emptied, being used this way. She felt such a slut. Dan did not keep the relaxed pace long though. Seeing his cock disappear between her pale young cheeks, her virgin asshole stretching around him, the string of shiny liquid now dangling from her pussy and threatening to drip into the pyjama bottoms pooled at her feet, it was too much. He took her by the hips, thrusting into her, plunging as far as he could into the heat of her bowels. On the way out he let her sphincter give his cockhead a squeeze, as if it were begging him not to leave, before ramming it back in.

Her noises were no longer small and childlike, she screamed, a ragged, oscillating scream that grew louder and higher as he quickened, giving her ass a hard spank, then another, then whipping her with his hand over and over, finally grasping her buttocks, his fingernails cutting into the soft flesh like talons, impressing his passion upon her skin as he thrust himself to the hilt and emptied his balls into her. She felt herself fill up with searing hit; a liquid explosion inside her. Panting, he moved closer and Alice straightened up, letting their bodies touch; his chest against her back. A moment of tenderness.

Dan's fist closed around the bag on her head, gripping at her hair and pulling her head backwards as he buried his face in her neck and bit down, twisting his teeth, the tenderness passed now. He left cruel marks that made her let out a long, tortured moan. His other hand ran up from her waist to squeeze a breast, teasing a puffy nipple as it moved back down to the small of her back and eased her off his cock. Her ass gaped, a yawning, dark hole painted white around the edges. It disappeared as her sphincter shrank and Alice gave an involuntary shiver as it closed. As it tightened, a glob of cum oozed its way out and began to slide down across her fat, pink inner lips.

His cock was hot and glistening. Panting, he zipped himself up. Twisting her head, he kissed her through the fabric of the bag, their lips pressing at each other for a brief moment. Then his foot hooked around her ankles and he shoved her. Forced off, Alice stumbled and was caught painfully by the cuffs, sliding into a crumpled heap on the rough, wet concrete. Against her bare skin the ground felt like a sheet of ice but she could not stand. Dan retrieved his whip and the gate creaked as he left. The screech of the bolt closing as he locked it behind him would have made her jump, but she lay almost motionless, only her chest heaving as she panted to regain her breath. Slumped in a puddle, soaked and freezing, cum leaking from her raw, freshly used asshole, Alice fell asleep.

12