Alice from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked wet enough so he brought her up and had her legs part. She looked up at him and knew he wanted her. The thrill alone made her wet. Wetter than she'd ever been. She was ready. But she had to tell him.

"It's my first time.." she whispered.

His look of surprised hurt and she thought that that was a deal breaker for him. She closed up and brought the sheets up over her. She hated herself for her admission. She should have kept quiet. Damn it!

She felt the tug on the blanket and she tried to hold it in place. But she eventually let go and she looked up with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't think that that's a problem. I never assumed. I was just going with the flow y'know? I just want to let you know that I'm honored to...be your first. I'll be gentle all throughout and if it ever hurts I'll gladly stop at anytime. You have my word."

For the first time in his life, Jerrid felt he'd won the lottery. This beautiful woman came into his life out of nowhere and he just knew he couldn't and wouldn't let her go.

She smiled and shuddered a little bit. She closed her eyes and took off her bra and let "them" fly free. She moved to the side to take off her panties and laid herself before him. Then she remembered! Condoms! She wasn't on any form of birth control and she never had the need for condoms. Shit!

"Do you have condoms? I'm not on the pill.." she hoped that he did.

He just smiled and pulled open a drawer on his nightstand and pulled one out.

She looked over at him and he felt the need to explain.

"I know it looks bad, but my older brother visited and he made sure I had some before he left. I didn't buy them and haven't had to buy any in awhile. I promise you." He was blushing.

She just reached over and kissed him on the lips.

"Jerrid, sometimes you talk too much. I'm ready." She smiled at the dumb look on his face and he broke out into a smile too.

"Okay. You ready?" he put the tip of his cock up to her lips and she just nodded. She closed her eyes at the initial penetration. It was a completely different feeling and as he kept going, the pain came.

He kept a slow pace and knew from the look on her face that it was hurting. He pulled back and she relaxed a bit more.

"Alice. Babe, you need to relax. It'll be fine. You can trust me."

Those words alone just made her feel loved. There was that word. Love. She loved being near him. She loved how carefree and how sure he was of himself. She loved his smile and dimples. She loved his...cock. She smiled at the dirty though.

"I'm ready. Don't worry." She said with a firmness that surprised him.

He got 4 inches in and she flinched. "You okay?" he asked. She nodded and he continued. 6 inches, 2 more to go. The slowness was excruciating, but he relented. She was different and he didn't want to hurt her. He felt something for her that was different from every other woman he'd been with.

She suddenly crossed her legs over and the last inches were in. She cried out and he tried to pull out but she wouldn't let him.

She reached over and held him for dear life. She didn't want him gone. She wouldn't let him go. She loved the feeling of him being inside her. The moaning ensued.

"OOO that feels good. Don't stop, please." She looked at him and they kissed.

They were making sweet, sweet love and the lovers enjoyed every second of it.

Her moaning was constant and soon his moans mixed in with hers.

She could feel everything, and she was close to a climax.

"OHH OHH OHH GOD JERRID KEEP GOING PLEASE"

He started thrusting and they found a rhythm. They kept going and their moans filled the room.

"GOD YES JERRID I LOVE THIS I LOVE-"

They both came and shuddered against the other. His hands reached out and he had one on her back and the other on the back of her head as he held her.

She just clung onto him for dear life, afraid that if she let go things would go back to normal. She was scared that if she let go, she'd wake up and that'd be that. It was all a dream. The tears came back.

He just held her for as long as he was able and planted kisses on her. On her cheeks, her forehead, he shoulders, and her neck. He felt it right in this situation.

She loved being in his arms, she loved holding him, she loved feeling his breath on her neck. It was something she didn't want to let go of.

They both flopped onto the bed. It was bliss. This was bliss. They just looked at the other and held on tight until they both fell asleep.

*****

And that's the end! Thanks so much for reading. Again, your feedback is appreciated and I hope that you all like this story.

12