All Comments on 'Alice's Curiosity'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very sexy story

Good job with this. It was a very sexy story ... I know I enjoyed it ... wink wink :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Surprisingly nice

It adds a dimension about handicapped individuals and that they are people as well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
critique and praise

I am a parapalegic , partial feeling from waist to knees, none from knees to toes.. I am so glad someone decided to write a story with a main character who has severe physical disabilities. I thought this was very erotic and was very happy to see that the dialouge and communication factor that would HAVE to be a part of any fullfilling sexual experience between any couple was very very prominant as verbal communication would be a very extra important part of the experience when one partner has loss of sensation/physical abilities. I love that there was no pity in this story by the able bodied boyfriend and that he was able and willing to find ways to have her be as active and engaged in the activity as he was. I would've given this story a 5. I think you are a great writer with great character. plot/pace/ tasteful eroticism....... Accept for 2 reasons.

1. You mentioned she was bound to her wheelchair. In 2015 we never say "bound to a wheelchair" Someone may not get in and out of their chair without assistance but it is NOT glued to our butts. She was a "wheelchair user" or "She sat in her wheelchair" is appropriate and respectful. the word bound is antiquated and considered rude (I totally realize that's not how you meant it which is why I'm pointing it out for future reference. ) Again I think you're a brilliant writer and just may not be up with the terminology that's up to date.

2. The minute the boyfriend went to touch her body (in this case her butt and rectum) without communicating it to her or asking permission. IT WAS RAPE. Unfortunately you can't say that in this story those laws don't apply and it was ok because she liked it, because she DIDN'T know it was happening. She knew SOMETHING was happening. But even as her boyfriend. Whether she's parayzed or not, someone has to get and receive consent to be touched in any way. Particularly a sexual way. PARTICULARLY If they can't physically feel or do anything to physically stop you other than verbally. However BECAUSE she is paralyzed and can not physically stop him, on TOP of not giving him/gaining her consent this act on his part was A HATE CRIME under the law because she is disabled . The minute he did this in the story (and especially when you flat out said she wouldn't have wanted it and he could/would never tell her he did it) he was no longer a boyfriend. He was a rapist and hate crime offender. I was originally almost crying I was so happy and relieved someone got it "right" about how a loving sexual relationship between a PWD and AB (person with a disability and an able bodied) truly worked ..until the part where he raped her. ...I then almost threw up thinking i'd come up across yet another story where some devotee (people sexually obsessed with persons with disabilities as lovers ' put "my" community in a powerless light yet again and I am HEARTBROKEN the story turned into rape. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE you to rewrite the part from the rape on and continue in the same vein. Even turn this into a chapter story. I know you'd make it great and The disability community desperately needs to see stories like the way this one started out.

**Otherwise please know I was thoroughly excited by this story and think you're a fantastic writer and love that you tackled this topic. (on all levels!!) and really do hope you will do a rewrite if rape was not your intention. If rape was part of the fantasy, maybe this story belongs in incest and taboo . (and there's nothing wrong with that :) if that's what you're into...just not what I thought this story was trying to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write more

Very erotic story and hope you continue it.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years ago
I hope Tribad edits this

As an able bodied reader, I too wondered about Rick licking Alice's ass without permission, given her circumstances. The long commentary from your anon PWD reinforces the concern, and I hope that the writer has just made an unknowing mistake and will correct his text. Other than that part, the story was nicely written, with a tenderness to it.

TribadTribadalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your observations

Dear readers,

Just letting you know I've taken your comments into account and will be editing the story slightly when I have some time. Thank you for your comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story on this site!

Great job, I really love how exciting this story is and how innocent yet kinky it becomes. And it's a very sweet and not overly vulgar story. Again great job would love to read more.

DrizdartDrizdartover 7 years ago
Fine characters ...

First, hooray for including a person with a disability in a story. That rarely happens on this site, and is even less common in general fiction.

Next, hooray for a tentative start and slow exploration of what the physical relationship could be. Exhibitionism, masturbation, kissing -- they make sense. Varying sorts of responses to stimulation certainly seem possible. Pushing boundaries and trying what comes to mind, checking in to hear how each other think of the acts: its good.

I had to suspend disbelief when you moved towards intercourse. Every person with a disability I know is highly concerned about infection, and every woman in a chair is informed about the possibilities of pregnancy and the difficulties their paralysis could entail.

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsalmost 7 years ago
A Respectful Story

As a PWD, though not requiring a wheelchair at all times, it's nice to find stories where we are shown respectfully as "whole people" with both physical and emotional sexual desires, not as the mere fetishised play thing for another's gratification! {Not meant as criticism of ALL "devotees" or stories involving them!} If we have a primarily physical disability, as in "Alice's" case, our body may require some adapting to, but we can and do feel, experience as much (or more) in our "heart" as those who are able bodied, so do our minds - viewed by most as the primary aspect of sexuality. Our specific sexual desires are as unique, varied, and flexible or fixed as every/any other individuals. That is the basic take away I request of those who read this: PLEASE try to remember each PWD (person with disability) is exactly that, a PERSON first! Look at us AS You Would someone able to stand, walk, see, hear, speak, etc. without assistance - Look us in the eyes with a smile, we won't mistake that kindness for staring! It sure beats the "overlooking gaze" those in chairs so often experience.

*Off the Soapbox, for now... LOL!

I put time and effort into finding this story, as it and the lovely, educational comments made by the Anonymous PWD in "critique and praise" moved another author to write a story, that touched me deeply, and he referred to both these (though without any specifics) as part of his inspiration. Then I found it referenced in a review of erotica featuring specifically those with disabilities requiring the use of a wheelchair, most references were positive, while it alluded to the issue with some non-consent contact (something I loathe, in general), but I remained curious. I'm glad I found and read this, as it has surpassed my expectations! As it Now Appears, presumably the rewritten version, it reflects something rare and admirable - an author who chose, not only to tackle a difficult subject, but who took the feelings of violation from the readers seriously and responded to it! From what I read, (even if it's in general/non-specific terms) you have the characters clearly REQUEST and GRANT permission! Showing this level of respect and dignity for your readers and characters is refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks. this a new for me ! First time i read such novel ! I do not know where reality stops but hope this i somewhere true. This is nice to present disabled in a such normal human way.

And your story is just lustfull. Too youngs having love and making it almost normaly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a bit baffled about Alice's disability. She has no motor control or feeling below her neck. If she goes camping with Rick, then he must handle her toilet needs (diaper?, catheter?) and clothing for her. Yet somehow it seems that he has never seen her nude. Compare with "One Way to Graduate" by literotica author crafterhomme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)