Alice's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man finally let out a long sigh, signifying the end of his orgasm. He slowly turned to face his friend. Alice said:

"This was amazing, Rick... Thank you for playing along. Was that good for you?"

"Unbelievable, Alice... I..." He laughed with embarrassment before resuming his sentence, "I don't know how I've managed this far without your guidance."

"Thankfully, you won't have to now. I'm there for you whenever you want. If... it isn't too awkward for you. You know, up until now, sex meant only frustration for me, now I'm finally beginning to enjoy it, all thanks to you."

"I'm glad you see it this way... Now, I guess I have some cleaning to do..."

They both laughed.

Chapter 3

Rick knocked on Alice's door and walked in. He had just received a text message asking him to come quickly, and was afraid there was something wrong.

"Hi, Alice, I came as soon as I saw your message. You okay?"

"Sure, Rick. I want you to do something for me. First lock the door."

Rick closed and locked her bedroom door, and turned to her.

"I'm glad you're okay Alice... So why did you ask me to come in such a hurry?"

"You'll see," she replied with a smile. "Please, carry me and put me on my bed."

Without asking any more questions, Rick detached her from her chair and carried her onto her bed. He delicately put her down, with a pillow beneath her head.

"Now, please strip naked."

"But... your parents are here!"

"You'll just have to be quiet, then. Go on."

"Alright..."

Rick removed his clothes as asked. He enjoyed being naked in the presence of his friend, and quickly became fully erect.

"Get on the bed and stand above my head."

"Where are you going with this, Alice?"

"Just do it."

Once he was in position, she said:

"Now crouch. Grab my head. And stuff your cock inside my mouth. I want to feel you inside me, Rick. I want you to grab my head and fuck my face until you come. Then I want to drink you hot semen as you come inside me... I'm ready."

Rick wanted to say something, but he saw she was determined. Alice had a very pretty face, and Rick had touched himself many times thinking of her sucking him. But he felt a little uneasy now, she was so helpless. She couldn't move at all, she would basically be his toy. But from the way she spoke, this seemed to be exactly what she wanted.

He crouched, his penis hung just above his friend's face. Alice said:

"Now stick it in my mouth, all the way. I'm so excited, Rick, I can't take this anymore... Grab my head, and fuck my face to your heart's content. Go slow, go fast, do it however you like. Defile me. And tell me just before you empty yourself inside my mouth."

He couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. He had never imagined she could speak like this. But given her situation, he understood how aroused she was feeling, and besides, what she was asking for seemed quite compelling from where he was standing. He simply answered:

"A-alright, Alice... here goes..."

As gently as he could, he placed both his palms on Alice's ears, and lifted her head from the bed. She opened her mouth. Burning with anticipation, he delicately inserted his twitching erection inside the young woman's welcoming mouth. She wrapped her lips around his shaft. She immediately began to massage the underside of his glans with her tongue.

"You're... so nice, Alice... Your mouth is so soft, so hot..."

She moaned in approval. She was his entirely to control now. She couldn't speak or move her head at all. The young man enjoyed the sensation of her lips gliding along the length of his member as he pushed it inside her. As slowly as he could, Rick began moving his pelvis back and forth, and watched as his penis slide in and out of Alice's mouth. He held her head in place as he began to fuck it. It took his best efforts not to moan, he didn't want Alice's parents to hear anything. They were looking into each other's eyes as Rick repeatedly sunk his manhood inside his friend's mouth. She massaged him with her tongue as best she could.

Without realizing it, he progressively increased his pace. Alice felt his hard cock penetrate her mouth, her tongue sampled his preseminal fluid as it began to ooze abundantly. The faster he went, the deeper he went too. Rick was so excited, he wanted to go all in. Suddenly, he stopped moving his hips. Still looking into Alice's eyes and firmly holding her head, he pulled her face towards him, ever so slowly. She felt his member going deeper inside her, and began holding her breath.

Rick looked into her eyes and couldn't stop. He pulled her closer and closer, until his erection was completely buried inside Alice. He felt his glans press against her throat. She was his, she couldn't pull away if she wanted. Slowly, he moved her head away, withdrawing his sex from her mouth. It was now throbbing above her face, lightly tapping the tip of her nose. Drunk on lust, Rick said:

"Your mouth is so nice, Alice... Do you enjoy sucking my hard cock?"

"Yes, Rick... Bury it inside me. Use me for your pleasure."

"Yes, Alice..."

She opened her mouth, and this time he locked his pelvis in place, and instead moved Alice's head towards him, penetrating her mouth. He moved her back and forth, slowly at first. But just as before, he increased his pace, and went deeper with every movement. Rick felt so dirty... he felt as if he was masturbating using his friend's mouth instead of his hand. But this was so arousing. He pulled her all the way towards him, once again reaching her throat with his sex. Then moved her head away and repeated the process, slowly but steadily.

"My God, Alice... I'm gonna come so deep inside you, you won't even get to taste my cum..."

She moaned approvingly. She was now gagging with every other thrust, and Rick was approaching his climax. As he got close to it, he stopped moving Alice's head and held her in place, and once again began to thrust his pelvis against her. He felt his balls slap against her chin.

"Alice, it feels so good fucking you face," he whispered, looking into her eyes.

Suddenly, he felt his orgasm coming.

"That's it, Alice," he whispered, "I'm gonna come inside you..."

Alice's eyes widened as she felt his hot semen gush against the back of her throat. Like he had said, she couldn't even taste it, he came directly inside her throat. She felt his cum gliding down as she gulped hard.

"My God, Alice, I'm coming in your mouth..." were the last words he whispered, as he did his best to suppress his grunts of pleasure.

He kept thrusting his pelvis, pushing his twitching member inside his friend. Alice had no choice but to swallow all of the young man's sperm, and did her best to keep massaging his shaft with her tongue as he defiled her. She could feel his fingers pressing hard against her skull as he kept fucking her mouth with abandon, driven by his orgasmic spasms. She finally got a taste of his semen when Rick slowly pulled out of her. Panting and slowly coming down to earth, he suddenly realized how intense this had been, and feared for Alice:

"Did I... hurt you, Alice?"

She took a couple of seconds to finish gulping his semen, and answered:

"Don't worry, Rick, you didn't. It was great, and I needed this. Was it good for you too?"

"Alice, it was... beyond amazing.

Chapter 4

"Alice, there's something I'd like to ask you..."

The young woman smiled at her friend, who was on his knees, naked before her, masturbating slowly. This kinky activity had become the two friend's dirty little secret. Alice enjoyed watching Rick touch himself, giving him instructions on how to do it. She couldn't be physically active, and Rick had thought of this way to let her take part in the activity. He had also grown to love performing this intimate act in front of the beautiful young woman. But now, he wanted something more...

"What is it, Rick?"

Moving his wrist up and down his shaft, looking at Alice in the eyes, he asked:

"I know you have a bit of a... complex regarding your body, but I think you're beautiful. Really... And I'd like to, um, see... more of you."

Alice blushed. She had grown accustomed to seeing Rick naked, but had never considered letting him see her body. Her condition had left her convinced that she couldn't possibly be attractive to anybody. Thus the question surprised her, she really didn't expect Rick to want to see her.

"I... don't know, Rick."

Rick's breathing was becoming heavier, and his voice progressively more charged with lust as he kept performing his intimate act in front of Alice.

"Don't be afraid, Alice... Look at what I'm doing in front of you... I don't want there to be any shame between us. I'd really love to see you..."

The young woman took a moment to think, and finally replied:

"I... guess it's fine."

She smiled, and Rick did the same.

"Y-you can carry me to the bed if you like," she added.

Rick let go of his erection and stood up. He gently carried Alice from her wheelchair to her bed, and let her head rest on a thick pillow so she could see what was happening. He looked at her from head to toes several times, eager to finally discover her body.

He began by removing her sweater, then her tee-shirt. Alice blushed as he looked at her white bra for a moment, before moving down to her jeans. Even though she couldn't feel her body, she could swear she felt a shiver as she saw Rick pull down her jeans. She was now lying on her bed in her assorted bra and panties.

The two friends were breathing heavily now, the air was charged with lust. Rick couldn't stop staring at her body. She was anxious to hear his comment. She didn't usually look at herself naked in the mirror, so she actually didn't really know how attractive she was, and by default she expected the worst.

"Alice, you're... beautiful. You... have an amazing body, and I'm not just being nice when I say this..."

"Thanks, Rick... I'm really glad you like me."

"I don't know how you've managed this without any exercise. Seriously, Alice... you're... wow."

She could see in the way he looked at her that he was being honest. Even though deep down she believed he was somehow biased, she appreciated the compliments he was showering her with. Looking into her eyes, he asked:

"Can I... touch you?"

"Um, I guess..."

She felt a little uneasy. She trusted him, but felt disconnected due to the fact that her body wouldn't give her any feedback to his touch.

Rick began gently caressing her face, and her neck. Alice's ears and neck were her most sensitive areas, and she couldn't suppress a moan as her friend's fingers tenderly caressed her skin.

Soon, Rick let his hand go lower, and began running his fingers up and down her shoulders and arms. He breathed heavily as he felt her soft skin under them. He let them slide down from her neck to her belly, then back up. Then he reached for her outer thighs, sliding his fingers from her knees to her hips.

With modesty, he carefully avoided her intimate areas. Alice was still feeling ill at ease. She saw him touch her body, but couldn't feel a thing. Still, it was somewhat nice to see him touching her. She looked at his erection, still raging, which proved that he wasn't lying when he said he found her nice.

It felt so strange for her to have a man lying completely naked next to her, touching her. It was like... watching a movie. As if this was happening to someone else. But it wasn't. There he was, her best friend, full of desire for her, his full attention focused only on her body. This was nice. Before he dared to ask, Alice whispered:

"You can... remove the rest if you want."

A lustful sigh was the only response she heard, before Rick reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Ever so slowly, he slid his fingers down the sides of her chest, pulling down her bra. He bit his lower lip as he discovered her firm breasts, with her nipples hard and pointed upward. He brought his right hand above her left breast, and stopped before touching it.

"Can I...?" he asked.

"Y-yeah..."

He gently pressed his hand against her breast, and began squeezing it softly. he felt her hard nipple against his palm. Alice looked down at her friend's penis, throbbing with excitement, and smiled at the effect she was having on Rick. She couldn't directly feel his touch, but what he was doing to her felt strangely soothing.

"My God, Alice... You're so nice. I feel like I'm dreaming."

She smiled at him. Rick couldn't hold back his desire any longer, and brought his mouth to his friend's breast. He kissed her nipple a few times, then opened his mouth and began sucking it. At the same time, he squeezed Alice's soft breast, pushing it up, engulfing more of it in his mouth. After a while, he moved to her right breast and did the same.

The soothing sensation Alice experienced earlier was becoming more tangible now. She wanted him to continue. As he kept sucking her nipples on after the other with a driven passion, Rick's right hand slowly glided down between Alice's legs. He began caresing and groping her inner thighs, and soon let the palm of his hand rest on the young woman's panties.

He sat up, and moved further down the bed, placing himself closer to Alice's hips. Looking in her friend's eyes waiting to see if she would say something, he delicately slipped his fingers beneath the sides of her panties. Hearing no complaint, he began to pull them down. The young woman anxiously looked down as her sex was getting progressively revealed to her friend.

Rick once again bit his lower lip as he looked at his friend's sex for the first time. When he finished removing her panties, before tossing them aside, he briefly held them before Alice and said, with a palpable awkwardness:

"They're...wet."

"What?" said Alice, with a mix of surprise and embarrassment.

"I... think you're lubricating."

"Rick!" She was mainly embarrassed now.

"Sorry, I mean... I thought, you know... nothing was happening down there. It's just... nice, you know."

"Y-you don't have to point it out like that..."

"Sorry..."

This wasn't the time to argue. Without waiting for any kind of invitation, Rick gently placed his hand on Alice's wet vulva, feeling her lips, her clitoris... He dared not go further down for now, and gently massaged the surface of his friend's sex. Rick was well aware of Alice's condition, but still it felt strange not to have her move in response to his stimulation.

As he kept massaging her vulva, he resumed sucking and squeezing her breasts. The room was completely silent apart from Rick and Alice's heavy breathing, until the young woman broke the silence with a moan. Surprised, Rick immediately looked up to her.

"Did you just..."

"It's... nice, Rick. Don't ruin it," she said with a smile. "Please... keep going..."

Rick indulged, continuing for several minutes. He wondered if she was actually feeling anything, and, in the hope that she was, did his best to please her. His right hand was soon soaked with Alice's abundant lubrication.

"Alice, can I... um..."

"What is it, Rick?"

"Can I put my finger... inside you?"

"O-okay..."

Slowly, Rick pushed his middle finger into Alice's sex. Her abundant juices let him slide inside her effortlessly. He moved his finger around, feeling the walls of her intimate cavity. Blushing, Alice asked:

"So... how is it?"

"My God, Alice, you're... so tight... So hot, and wet..."

She smiled. Her friend was really getting into it. He was passionately sucking her breasts and sliding his finger in and out of her at an increasing pace. She looked at his hard sex oozing precum and bobbing left and right as he fingered her. The soothing sensation Alice had experienced had evolved into actual pleasure. She couldn't explain it, maybe it was all in her head, but she was feeling a growing sexual pleasure, and had begun to moan without realizing it.

"Rick... oh... Please, keep going... I can feel it..."

The young man didn't need any more motivation to double his efforts. He slid a second finger inside Alice's vagina and licked her breasts with a wanton passion, encouraged by the growing intensity of her feminine moans.

Alice closed her eyes and whispered:

"Rick... I think I'm going to come... Please don't stop."

She blocked her breath, and suddenly, Rick felt his fingers being pushed out of her sex. He looked down and saw her juices pouring out of her intimate hole in bursts. He pulled his fingers out and began rubbing her clitoris. The young woman's orgasmic fluid kept gushing out of her sex as she moaned in ecstasy.

"My Gooood... Rick... I'm coming... this is so gooood..."

Rick looked at her sex with wide eyes. While she young woman couldn't move a muscle, it was obvious she was in the middle of an orgasm, between her tender moans, and the juices abundantly pouring out of her sex. He kept rubbing her clitoris. Her orgasm seemed to go on for more than a minute. Slowly, Alice calmed down, her moans faded. Her chin trembling, she managed to say:

"Oh my God, Rick... I can't believe this... I didn't know I could do this... thank you."

"I'm happy for you, Alice, this is great," he replied with a wide smile.

Suddenly, her expression became more serious and she said:

"Rick... I... want you inside me. Please, take me..."

He opened his mouth in surprise, and looked at Alice's body. He so wanted to take her... His penis was hard and pulsing with desire. He whispered, looking into her eyes:

"I'll... take you now, Alice..."

He grabbed his member and guided it toward Alice's sex. Soaked with her fluids, it was begging him to slide in. Rick grabbed his friend's shoulder, and gently pushed his pelvis forward. He let out a lustful sigh as he felt his sex being engulfed in Alice's hole. She was so tight, the walls of her cavity squeezed his penis hard. He looked into her eyes as he pushed, until he was completely in, his balls resting against Alice's buttocks. Drunk with lust, Alice whispered:

"Go on then... Fuck me. Come inside me..."

Rick began slowly sliding in and out of his friend. With each movement, he could feel her sex massaging his erection, drawing him closer to a much craved release. This wasn't going to last long, he knew...

"Oh, Rick... This is nice... I never thought I'd do this..."

"This feels so good... Can you feel it too...?"

"It's strange... I can't physically feel it when you touch me, but it does bring me pleasure... It's like I'm only feeling the effect of what you do... but it's great... Keep going..."

"Yes, Alice..."

He kept penetrating her as slow as he could, enjoying every thrust.

"I like watching you go so slowly, Rick... I like your expression while you fuck me..."

"You're pussy's so nice and tight, Alice, it's... magical..."

He felt his climax approaching. He let himself fall over Alice, and began kissing her neck. With both hands, he reached for her buttocks and squeezed them hard.

"I'm... going to come, Alice..."

"Yes, Rick, come inside me... Fill me up with your cum..."

Suddenly, the young man burst into an intense climax. He squeezed Alice's buttocks harder and pushed as far as he could inside her. He felt his penis pulsing, gushing his semen inside his friend, and grunted as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss ran through his whole body. Between grunts, he managed to whisper in Alice's ear:

"I'm coming inside you, Alice... My God..."

Slowly, his orgasm faded, and he stopped his thrusts. His whole body was trembling in the aftermath of his climax. He lifted his head above Alice's, looked into her eyes and said:

"This was beautiful, Alice... Thank you..."

"Kiss me, Rick..."

He looked at her eyes for a second more, then kissed her. Their tongues intertwined and they both moaned, as the last ripples of pleasure ran through Rick's body. He could feel the last drops of semen getting squeezed out of his penis by Alice's tight sex. They kept kissing for several minutes, until Rick finally decided to pull out.