Alice's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers

He looked at Alice's womanhood as he did, and watched his semen flow out of her, mixed with her own feminine juices. Alice said, smiling:

"I guess... we're together, now... right?"

Rick replied, with a wide smile:

"I guess we are. It feels like we should have been a long time ago."

Chapter 5

"What's that?"

Rick had just come inside Alice's room, to find a large cardboard box. His girlfriend, sitting in her wheelchair, was looking at him with a wide smile.

"Well, open it and see for yourself," she replied. "I ordered it the other day, and just received it today. I didn't want my parents to open it."

"Oh, I see..."

He really didn't, but had kind of an idea regarding what kind of item it could be, if she didn't want her parents to open it for her. He removed the adhesive tape and opened the box. He pulled a large, solid and rather lightweight, wedge-shaped object, covered in a protective white wrapping. He quickly ripped off the wrapping and tossed it in the box, and looked, rather unbelievingly, at the object.

The wedge weighed roughly 2 pounds, about 24 inches on its longest side and less than 10 on its shortest, covered in a beige soft fabric. Rick looked at Alice:

"Okay, I still don't know what this is."

"It's a... sex wedge. I looked it up on the internet, it's supposed to be pretty nice for disabled people. You're supposed to let me rest on it."

"Oh, I see now..."

"You wanna try it?"

"You bet..."

Rick carried Alice from her wheelchair to her bed, and eagerly undressed her, tossing her clothes at the bed end until she was completely naked. It didn't take long for him to figure how he was going to position Alice. He delicately place her on the wedge, on her belly, with her chest resting on the longer side of the wedge. This position meant that her buttocks were at the highest point of the wedge. He placed himself behind her.

From where he was, Rick had a perfect view of Alice's crotch. Her sex and her anus were on display for him, and he could stare at them freely, as the young woman couldn't see him from where she was.

"So...?" Alice asked.

"Hold on..." Rick replied, hypnotized by his girlfriend's beautiful crotch.

He kneeled before her bed, placing his face at the height of her sex, and slowly leaned forward. Alice could hear his heavy breathing, but could no see or feel anything. The young man let his nose and lips caress her buttocks and her labia. He wanted to eat her.

"Alice... My God... I want to taste you..."

She chuckled, and was glad he couldn't see her blush. She replied:

"Well, I can't do anything to stop you now, can I..."

Rick began to kiss her labia, quickly spreading them with his tongue, to find her clitoris. He drew little circles around it with the tip of his tongue, and kissed it several times. Soon, he saw her juices appearing at the entrance of her vagina. With a lustful appetite, he licked them, and soon pushed his tongue inside her hole. His tongue felt squeezed inside her sex, which only motivated him to push harder.

He couldn't get enough of her delicate taste, and thankfully, she kept providing him with an abundance of juices. Alice quickly began to moan.

"Keep going, Rick, this is very nice..."

He stiffened his tongue, and began to move his head back and forth, sliding in and out of Alice's womanhood, pushing deeper with each thrust. She was now breathing intensely.

"I'm getting close, Rick... Please, tell me what you're doing..."

Rick stopped to answer:

"I'm... licking your pussy..."

"Oh..." She blushed again. "This feels very good..."

He resumed his thrusts at a steady pace, and soon heard Alice whisper sensually:

"My God, Rick... I'm gonna come in your mouth..."

Suddenly, Alice's juices began to pour out of her sex. Drinking her pleasure from the source, Rick wrapped his lips around her hole and began sucking it. Soon, her tasteful juices filled his mouth, and gulped after gulped he swallowed her orgasm. "Don't stop", he thought as he squeezed her hips with both hands and pulled her crotch harder against his face.

Through his own grunts as he avidly drank the young woman's pleasure, he could hear her moan in ecstasy. Rick couldn't get enough of her juices, and kept swallowing her orgasmic gushes, careful not to let any escape his mouth, until they finally stopped flowing. He pushed his tongue back inside Alice and began licking the walls of her cavity, savoring the last of her sweet nectar. He heard:

"This was so good, Rick... even better than last time with your fingers..."

His face covered in her womanly honey, Rick's attention had now moved to another, yet unexplored area of his girlfriend's anatomy. Just above her soaked vulva, the young woman's cute little anus was begging to be licked. Rick couldn't resist its call, even though he was sure Alice would be reluctant to let him do this.

He had to ask her, the desire was too strong...

"Alice, can I..." He paused, hesitant, staring at her lovely curves.

"What is it, Rick? Tell me..."

"There's... something I'd really like to do... it's, um..."

"I trust you, Rick... You can do whatever you want with me."

The young man had been so caring with her, she knew whatever he did would only bring her more pleasure. And she wanted more...

"You're sure, Alice?"

"Do it, Rick..."

He began kissing her buttocks, each kiss getting closer to the tight hole. With his hands, he grabbed her buttocks and parted them. There it was, at his mercy, Alice's innocent, virgin hole... Rick extended his tongue, and licked Alice's anus once. Then a second time. He looked at it, glistening in his saliva, then began sliding his tongue up and down its surface with passion, holding the young woman's buttocks parted.

His ears filled with her sensual moans, he licked her anus with an unstoppable passion, each time pressing his tongue harder against it. He wanted to go even further. The glistening hole was begging for it, Rick wanted to go in. He had never been so intimate with a girl, and couldn't resist the urge.

Rick stiffened his tongue, and, pressing his lips against Alice's ass, he pushed as hard as he could. He felt the little anus, loosened by his earlier stimulation, delicately spread, yielding to his passionate thrust. The young man closed his eyes, focusing on the sensations as his tongue penetrated his girlfriend's anal cavity.

Lulled by the young woman's moans, Rick moved his tongue inside her, swooning in ecstasy as he performed the most intimate act he possibly could. He slid his hands up to her hips, and pulled her against his face as he pushed his tongue harder and harder inside her. He had no intention of pulling out of her before she came, and kept stimulating her anus as lovingly as he could.

"My God, Rick, I don't know what you're doing, but this is so good... Please don't stop..."

He could only respond with a moan, his tongue deeply buried inside her ass. He increased his pace, moving his head back and forth, keeping his tongue as stiff as possible. He loved the feeling of Alice's anus spreading around his tongue with every thrust.

"Rick, I can feel it... it's coming... Oh my God, I'm gonna come..."

Rick moaned again as he brought his girlfriend to her first anal orgasm. Her juices began pouring from her sex, gliding down the leathery surface of the wedge, soaking her bed sheets.

Alice's orgasm wasn't the violent bursts of pleasure one would expect from a woman reaching climax, it was rather an intense, constant soothing sensation, that lasted for almost a whole minute, during which Rick kept passionately licking her anus.

"That was incredible, Rick...", she said after a long sigh of release.

The young man took this as his cue to stop, and, almost reluctantly, pulled out of her. As he removed his face from her ass, he looked at her cute anus slowly closing, and thought about how he had just taken her anal virginity with his tongue.

Womanly juices were still running down the wedge in a slowly diminishing stream when he sat back, contemplating this intimate view of his satiated girlfriend.

"Please, tell me, Rick... What did you do that felt so good...?"

"I, um..."

"Come to me and whisper it in my ear..."

Rick obeyed. His lips almost touching Alice's ear, his breath caressing her skin, he whispered... The young woman blushed hard.

At this moment, his body pressed against hers, Rick realized how tight his pants and underwear had become around his painful erection. Alice was also thinking about how aroused he must have been, and said:

"Rick, I want you to take me now... Remove your clothes and fuck me..."

Without a word, he hurriedly tossed away all his clothes, freeing his hard, pulsing member. His sex pressed against Alice's soaked vulva and his chest resting on the young woman's back, he whispered in her ear:

"Alice, do you want me inside you?"

"Yes, Rick..."

Lovingly biting her ear, he grabbed his penis and guided it towards Alice's womanhood. Holding her hips, he gently slid inside her. She felt his hot breath on her ear as he let out a sigh of pleasure. Rick began moving in and out of his girlfriend, at a slow pace, going as deep as he could.

Nothing in the world felt better than her sweet sex delicately squeezing his erection. He kept going for several minutes, deliberately maintaining his slow rhythm, trying to go for as long as possible. Hearing his breathing getting more and more intense, Alice could tell he was close to orgasm. She said:

"Rick, this time I want to feel your cum... Just before you finish, I want you to pull out and come all over my face. I want to feel your hot sperm on my skin..."

"A-alright..."

No more than 10 seconds later, he whispered:

"I'm going to come, Alice..."

He pulled out of her, grabbed his penis with his right hand, and hurriedly moved in front of her. Slowly and firmly stroking his sex right before Alice's face, he said in a lustful tone:

"Alice, I'm... going to come on your face now..."

The young woman closed her eyes, and immediately felt a hot burst land right above her right cheek, soon followed by a second, more powerful squirt on her mouth, and a third one on her chin.

Rick, grunting as waves of pleasure rocked his whole body, did his best to aim his orgasmic bursts at Alice's face. He watched as her beautiful face was progressively covered in his semen. His orgasm seemed unending, he pointed his sex a little higher and another burst of white fluid landed on the young woman's forehead. More and more gushes kept erupting from his twitching sex as the first gushes began to slowly glide down Alice's skin.

Rick suddenly felt a little guilty as a feeling of domination grew inside him. The young woman couldn't move, she was lying here at his mercy, he was in control, ejaculating on her, and covering her innocent face with his sperm. He looked down at his hand sliding up and down his twitching shaft, drawing more and more white gushes that he aimed at the few areas of Alice's face that had not yet been sullied with his orgasmic nectar.

"My God, Alice, your face is covered in my cum..." he said as his ejaculation finally ended.

"Yes, Rick... This feels so good... Go on, spread your cum on my face with your cock..."

In a gesture of utter domination, Rick moved closer and, holding it with his hand, began gliding his hard sex all over Alice's face, spreading his thick semen all over her skin, leaving no area untouched.

"Yes, Rick..."

The feeling of her face under his sensitive glans was so nice. He kept going until his erection began to fade, and sat back, contemplating his sperm glazed girlfriend. She was smiling.

"I must be a mess right now," she laughed.

"You bet... That was... very intense. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Rick. I loved it... But, um... I guess you're gonna have to clean me up a bit now!"

They both laughed.

Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers