Alice's Mexican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

"I imagine your eyes were busy," I chuckled. "How did it go?"

Elsa and Gail got naked right away. We didn't have that much on to begin with. Karl went down to the water first, he was still wearing his Speedo. Gail looks very good nude. You should see what she called her little landing strip. Elsa was tan all over and was completely shaved. She looked good too. They began to tease me, so I took off my sarong. I didn't even bring a top. They kept after me, and I finally slipped of my bikini and sat on my towel. I felt so exposed."

I nodded. "All three of you naked, but Karl was still in his suit. That's interesting."

"I think he went to the water to give us girls a chance to strip without him watching us. Like I said, Karl was a gentleman. He did come back up onto the beach with us after a few minutes. I was sitting with my legs together, kind of bent forward. It was an awkward moment. He smiled at us, then he put his thumbs into the sides of his Speedo and slipped his suit off. That gave Gail and I a bit of a shock. He was rather large down there, he was shaved, and he wasn't circumcised.

"I guess the foreskin makes a guy's dick look even bigger, eh?

"I'll say," my wife giggled. "He was long and thick, and his balls were pretty big too. Gail was licking her lips and it made me laugh. Karl wasn't offended though. He stretched out next to Elsa. We put on our sunscreen and rolled over on our tummies to catch some rays. Later, we all took walks along the shore and played in the water to cool off."

"All of that still doesn't explain the deposit in your panties," I reminded my wife.

"Don't rush me, don't rush me," she chided. "All we did that day with Elsa and Karl was go to the nude beach and play in the wonderful sunshine. We had dinner together that night and went back to their villa for a while. When we got to their villa, Elsa and Karl both disrobed again because it was warm and humid. We had spent all day nude with them, so we took our clothes off too. I think Europeans are more casual than we are about nudity."

"More drinks? More dancing?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Elsa first, then Gail, then me. It was kind of weird, dancing naked with a strange man, any man for that matter. I could feel Karl rub up against my leg and he could feel my nipples touch his chest. It was a little arousing, frankly."

I nodded. "Is that all, just dancing nude with Karl?"

"Well, Gail and I danced together while Karl and Elsa were busy. Nothing really gay or anything, but it just seemed the thing to do, you know."

"I can imagine you and Gail rubbing your naked bodies together to the music. That would sure turn me on."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but that's all that happened that night. Gail and I went back to our room and crashed. We slept until late the next morning. We almost missed breakfast! After that, we went down to the resort's beach.

***

Karl and Elsa were there, talking with another couple from Toronto, Canada. Alan and Millie were about Gail's age and very friendly."

"It sounds like you guys were assembling quite a group."

Alan and Millie were a lot of fun. I think Canadians usually are a fun-loving bunch. Remember the Canadian group we met in that wine garden on the Rhine?"

I had to smile. "Yeah, we got pretty wild and tipsy that evening. Drinking, singing, and dancing around."

"After a while, Elsa told them about the other beach. They were willing to try it. They were anxious to go, in fact."

"Could you get six people in the jeep?" I asked.

"Sure. It was pretty cozy, but we managed to squeeze everybody in by sitting on laps. It was only for a few minutes, and we didn't pack much," Alice giggled.

"Were you nervous, having a new couple with you?"

"No, I guess I was pretty much over my shyness by then. I was the oldest person in the group. The age difference didn't seem to bother anybody, so I was okay. We all got naked at the same time. Karl and Alan led the parade down to the water and we splashed around for a while before soaking up rays."

"How did Alan and Millie look?" I quizzed, more than a little curious about the young couple.

"Alan was a normal size guy with curly dark hair and the deepest blue eyes. He was in good shape too. Millie was a short blond with big boobs and large pink nipples. Millie had big brown eyes and the cutest smile. She was still natural down below, but her bush was rather sparse, so you could mostly see what she had. Both of them were completely comfortable being nude with us."

"It sounds like you checked them out pretty thoroughly," I quipped.

"Not as much as Gail did! Gail was flirting with them in the water. I think she got a pretty good feel of Alan's thingy when the three of them were waist deep and chatting like magpies."

"Was the evening a repeat of the prior night at Karl and Elsa's villa?" I wondered.

My wife blushed and avoided my eyes. "It got a little wild when the Canadians joined us," she mumbled.

"What happened?"

"Do you really want to know? Really?"

"Yes," I croaked, "tell me all about that evening."

Alice took a deep breath and took her time to respond. "We had dinner together, of course. Then, we went to the villa and everybody got naked. We had drinks and danced for a while. Later, we went out on their patio and decided to take an evening swim. After our swim, we all needed to rinse off, so we took showers. There were two showers in the villa, so we split up."

"Let me guess," I interrupted. "You showered with Karl, right?"

"Karl and Elsa, and me. We shared the shower in their room. We were all rubbing against each other and laughing hysterically. That's when I finally got to touch Karl. Elsa was behind me, soaping my boobs. She told me to soap up Karl for her."

I felt my own cock throb as an image of my wife's hands wrapped around Karl's big dick flashed across my mind. "How did he feel?" I croaked.

"He was pretty big, and really thick. It felt funny to move his foreskin back and forth over his big head. As I soaped him, he began to grow. It was quite something by the time I finished. Are you still okay?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine with it," I rasped. "And, what about Elsa?"

"She kept running her hands over my boobs and all over. She made me very horny, to tell the truth. I could feel her boobies rubbing against my back and she was sort of hugging me to her. It felt strange, but arousing at the same time."

"Go on," I urged. "I'm listening."

"Elsa pushed me down to my knees and Karl rinsed off all the soap. He was stiff and swinging right in front of my face. Elsa was running her hands over my shoulders. She told me to suck her husband...and I did. Really, honey, I didn't plan it or anything, it just happened."

"I understand," I murmured. "Was it different from sucking me?"

"He was so big. I couldn't get him all in my mouth like I do you. I had to open real wide and pull back on all of his foreskin. Yeah, it was a lot different, but not in such a bad way."

"Did you make him cum?"

"Uh huh. He didn't last very long after I got going. He certainly enjoyed it, I'm sure of that. I felt his big balls shrink and I pulled back just in time. He shot all over my neck and chest. The shower water rinsed him off of me pretty quick though. Elsa moved me back and then she sucked him too, but she finally gave up."

"I think that Karl's is the only other cock you've ever had in your mouth. Right?"

"Yeah. I felt a couple of other boys through their pants in high school, but that really shouldn't count."

"You must have been very aroused by then," I suggested to my wife, hoping to get more details.

"I was dripping wet, outside and inside," Alice admitted. "We dried off and Elsa told me to lie on their big bed and relax. She told me that I had been a very good girl. She wanted to reward me for being so nice to her Karl."

"What did she do?" I asked, guessing the answer in advance.

"I got on the bed and Elsa crawled between my legs. She started to lick and kiss my pussy while Karl lay next to me and fondled my tits. Elsa's hands were busy too. The feeling of four hands roaming over my body was incredible, honey. I couldn't help myself, I felt pleasure that you cannot imagine."

My cock was stiff again and I stroked it as my wife related her sexy experience. "Did you cum for her?"

"Oh yes," Alice admitted. "She felt so different from the way you do me. I can't describe why, but it was fantastic. I closed my legs around her and begged her to do it. She was using her tongue in me and Karl was sucking on my tits. I was carried away at that time."

"You fucked Karl that night, didn't you?" I said flatly.

"Don't be angry with me," Alice begged. "I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to at the time. It was only later that I began to regret what I'd allowed them to do."

"It's okay, baby," I whispered as I kissed her. "I was hoping that you would get to experience another man, and Karl sounds like the perfect subject. He has a big, thick cock and I'm guessing that he knows how to use it."

"Thank you for being so understanding," my wife gushed. Karl reached places inside me that I didn't even know existed. He touched me way up inside and his cock stretched me out, almost to the point of being painful. I could feel every move he made and he paid close attention to my g spot and my little clit. I also need to tell you that Elsa put her legs over my head. She held my legs apart for Karl and I licked her plump pussy. That's the first time I ever tasted another woman."

"Did you like her? Did Elsa taste good?"

"All I know is that I couldn't get enough of her juices. I licked her and put my tongue in her. I even licked her rear like she'd done to me. Maybe, I've become a lesbian."

I shook my head. "Not likely, you like cock too much. You just had an opportunity to experience some bisexual fun. You may like it enough to do it again sometime. I don't mind, by the way. It would be fun to watch."

My wife shrugged. "I might as well tell you," she stammered. "I did it again while we were down in Mexico. I ended up playing with Millie the next evening."

"What about Gail?" I quizzed.

"Gail too. We did it quite a few times when we were in our room. She likes it and told me how much she enjoyed Millie. She made me want to try Millie too."

"My, you really were naughty, weren't you?" I chided.

"I've said to much already, I can see that."

"No, not at all," I quickly said. "I just like to tease you a little, that's all. Did Karl do it more than once that night?"

"No, just one time that night. It was getting late. I went to the other room to find Gail. She was between Alan and Millie on the other bed and they were sort of napping. I could tell that Gail had been having her own fun with them. She was kind of messy. I woke her up and we put on our sarongs and slipped back to our room. I guess Alan and Millie stayed in the villa overnight."

***

"What did you do the next day," I prompted.

We all had breakfast late, then, we motored back to the nude beach for the day. We were almost alone on the beach that second time and it was great. We spent most of the day there before returning to the resort. We tried the resort pool for the first time and had drinks at the swim up bar. They were pretty strong. More rum, I think. After dinner, we went to the disco and danced for a while, but it was kind of boring that night. So, we went back to the villa for a nightcap."

"Did everybody get naked again? Did you get it on with Karl a second time?"

"Yes, and no," my wife replied with a little grin. "Alan and Karl were getting frisky again. We split up, but that time, I ended up with Alan and Millie. I think it was something the men planned ahead of time."

"How was it with the Canadians?" I pressed.

"I was surprised. Millie was the assertive one. She began to kiss me and touch me all over. Alan sat back and watched for a while. Millie played with my breasts and told me how much she had wanted to feel them. I don't know why, because hers were bigger than mine. Pretty soon, she slid lower and was kissing me down there and licking me. Gail told me that Millie gave her a thrill. Now, I knew what she meant. After I got off, Millie got me onto my hands and knees and Alan got involved."

"How did you like feeling Alan's cock inside you, honey?"

"Well, he didn't stretch me like Karl, but he was very loving and knew just how to move. Millie crawled under me and continued to lick me while Alan slid into me. I could lean over and do some things to Millie too. She scooted around and I was able to put my tongue on her while she was helping Alan on the other end. It was a fantastic experience, I must admit."

"I guess Gail was enjoying Elsa and Karl at the same time, eh?"

"She said she did when I saw her the next morning. We all spent the night in the villa that night. Everybody was too exhausted to leave the beds."

"Did you repeat the same schedule on your fourth day?" I asked, surprised at how my wife had opened up.

"Oh, no, we didn't. The next day we learned that the resort was to have a toga party in the evening. We all decided to stay at the resort and rest a little. We also had to figure out how to fashion a toga. We got some help from some of the other guests around the pool. It was fun to meet some of the other people who were on the beach or around the big pool. We also had the lunch buffet and just laid around a lot during the afternoon. Gail even bought a book to read. That night we all donned our toga outfits. The men wore sheets. Elsa had a real toga costume that really showed her off well. Gail loaned Millie one of her sarongs and we all wore those. It was like wearing nothing really, you could see right through them."

"No suits underneath, right?"

"Of course not, the whole idea is to show off, silly. We got our share of looks, but some of the other gals wore even less. There was bare skin everywhere and the drinks kept coming. Gail was talked onto the bar and some of the guys did shots off of her body. Millie did it too and it got pretty lewd. They were slurping drinks off of her big tits and out of her belly button. One fellow poured a drink on her pussy and sucked it up until she made him stop."

"Did you do body shots too?"

"No, it made the other gals sticky. Gail said it was fun, but she wouldn't recommend it. Anyway, I was sitting on Karl's lap and giving him my version of a lap dance. He had his hands up my sarong feeling my boobs, so I was kind of stuck there for a while, until another guy asked me to dance. He was very drunk and he was grabbing my ass instead of dancing. His wife rescued me pretty quick. Anyway, we helped close the party in the wee hours. That night, Gail and I went back to our room and crashed."

"It sounds like you slept in the next morning," I offered.

***

"We sure did. We missed the breakfast, so Gail ordered room service for us, with lots of coffee. My head was throbbing and I needed some food and a handful of aspirin. Gail was in better spirits. When room service arrived I was still in the sack and Gail was just wearing her sarong from the night before. That kid was really getting an eyeful. I shouldn't tell you this, but Gail flirted with the young waiter and before I knew it, she had his dick out and she was sucking him off. I guess it was an urge left over from the toga party. It was hilarious to watch. She really did a job on him."

"Gail seems to enjoy sucking on body parts. I'd welcome some of her attention myself sometime."

"Be careful what you wish for big boy," my wife cautioned. "Anyway, we went back to the resort beach that day. Alan and Millie were scheduled to leave that afternoon, so we stayed at the resort for their sake. We had a rather tearful goodbye session and they invited us to come to Canada soon. Gail and I had dinner with Elsa and Karl, but I passed on the villa. I was still worn out. Gail went with them, so I had the room to myself one night. No telling what they did."

"You were getting close to the end of your vacation, honey. What about the next day. You surely must have been rested by then."

***

"Oh, I sure was. Gail showed up and said that we were going back to the nude beach again. After breakfast, we went down the coast and found almost nobody else on the nude beach. We had plenty of room and we could do as we pleased. Elsa suggested that we give Karl a six-hand massage. He was all for that, of course. We got busy on him and used Elsa's tanning oil all over him. He was in heaven. Gail and I took turns sucking him while his wife stuck her finger up his rear. He shot a lot of cum all over the place. Later, we each got a turn. Let me tell you, six hands exploring your naked body is incredible!"

"What about that evening?" I prompted.

"We had our dinner together, then we all went back to the villa. We had drinks and took a late swim in the balmy water. Then, we sat on the patio and looked up at the moon. Karl and Elsa cuddled with each other and bewailed the fact that Gail and I were leaving the next day. They insisted that we stay in the villa with them that night, so Gail and I showered and took the spare room. I slept very soundly that night and had incredible dreams."

"So, how did your panties get so damp?" I asked again.

Alice hesitated for just a moment. "Well, I woke up the next morning and rolled over. Gail wasn't there in bed with me, but Karl was. Evidently, Gail had switched place with Karl. It was Karl's hand caressing my ass that woke me, I suppose. He said he wanted to say goodbye in the right way and I knew what he had in mind. I knew that Gail was saying goodbye to Elsa in the other room. Karl and I did all the things together that you and I did earlier this evening. I sucked him until he was stiff. He licked me until I was very wet and swollen. He fucked me so good for the longest time. After I began to gasp and grab at him, he couldn't hold out any longer and we both came together. It was marvelous. Then, he surprised me. He turned and began to lick my pussy. His was right there, so I sucked on his sticky dick and tasted our juices. It was intoxicating. He got hard again and he filled me up a second time. By then, it was getting too late for me to clean up properly, so I went back to our room, threw on some clothes and packed my bag. Gail was in the same state, but not so messy. She dressed and we checked out. There was a shuttle to the airport and we just made it. Gail and I flew home and there you were to welcome us."

"Did you get Elsa and Karl's email address? I'd like to thank them for taking such good care of you and Gail."

"Are you serious, honey?"

"Yes, I think they did me a big favor and I'd like to thank them."

"I have their contact information and I also have Alan and Millie's. They were a big part of our trip too."

"I'll send each of them a message later. Right now, I think we have some unfinished business, baby!"

END

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers
12