Alicia--Another Excerpt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so full of the soapy water that I was practically sloshing. As I moved, I could feel it working in my bowels. An image came into my mind of a washing machine. Yes! That's what I was, a washing machine. Surely this would clean me out completely, purify me for my Mistress.

We stopped in the dimly lit bedroom and Alicia knelt in front of me. "Are you enjoying your second wedded night with me, Phillip?"

Tears came to my eyes. I had never felt this way before! I had never, ever given up such total control! Not even the act of defecation was totally mine anymore. Alicia was the mistress of my mind and my body! I felt completely helpless, yet completely free! My spirit took flight, and I broke down into grateful sobs in front of her.

"I thought so," she said. "Well, I have a partial reward for you." She stood up and removed her bra, then slipped off her panties. As on the night before, she had on her titty jewels, her pussy clip, and her anal jewelry. "I put your gifts to me back on as a tribute to you, my beloved slave. Are you pleased?"

Tears running down my face, I nodded.

"Good, now let's continue." She led me over to the bed. I was made to kneel at the foot, and hold out my arms. My wrists were then secured to the bedposts. Carefully, lest I lose control, she had me back up until I was nearly spread-eagled. I felt so vulnerable, so helpless, so exposed! But my heart was full of the desire to please her.

"Get ready," she said. A second later, the first of the blows from a wooden cane landed on my cruelly exposed ass.

"Ow!" I yelped involuntarily.

"Oh, does it hurt? Good. I want it to."

In the microsecond before the actual blow landed, I heard the swish of the cane cutting the air. Then the sharp pain coursed through my body. I had never been caned before, and the blows were quite painful. The pain had a keen edge that neither Alicia's hand or the strap could duplicate. It wasn't long before I was gasping in pain, uttering sobs, attempting to move away from the cane. Alicia did not scold me, she probably understood how I felt. Instead, she just adjusted her blows to hit me wherever I moved, covering me equally between the backs of my thighs and my buttocks.

When my cries had crescendoed, then broken into heartfelt, pleading sobs, Alicia stopped. "Hmmm," she said. "I'm very pleased. Here, let's give you a break." With that, I felt the first blows from the much-wider strap land.

After the thin, sharp cane, the strap felt like the caress of a lover. (I suppose that's what it was.) Although Alicia strapped hard, I found myself moving to meet the blows. The stinging pain of the cane subsided somewhat, to be taken over by the warmer, almost gentler pain of the strap. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! went the strap. I heard Alicia grunting in exertion.

Finally, those blows stopped as well. Dimly I heard Alicia panting for breath.

"I'm amazed, Phillip. You've done very well. Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered.

"Okay, you've earned it." She released me from the bedposts and led me around to the side of the bed. "First, though, I want to be eaten again." She sat on the edge of the bed, moved forward, and spread her legs. I moved between her thighs. The two jewels attached to the pussyclip dangled in front of me. I kissed her clitoris and ran my tongue around her wet, aromatic cunt. She sighed as I ate her, running her fingers through my hair and pulling me closer to her.

"Mmm, good, good," she said as I covered her pussy with my mouth and laved her. She was trembling now, right on the brink of climax, and I flicked her excited little clit back and forth, up and down.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh!" she cried out as another orgasm tore through her. I smiled: I loved pleasuring my Mistress. "That's enough," she said, pushing me away. She got up from the bed, took up my leash, and led me into the bathroom.

"Now, I'm going to remove the plug," she said when we got into the bathroom, "but don't let go. It's almost time." She pulled my chin up and kissed me softly on the lips. "I am very pleased with you, Phillip," she said gently.

She had me raise my ass in the air. "I'm going to ease it out now. Get ready." With her strong hand holding my cheeks, ready to squeeze them shut when the plug was removed, she took it out slowly, giving me a chance to recover. I groaned deeply in relief as that huge thing passed through my tortured anus.

"Now, sit on the toilet, Phillip."

I sat on the toilet, slightly hunched over with the effort of retaining the enema. "Don't let go until I say so."

I promised her I wouldn't.

Looking down at me and smiling sweetly, Alicia finally gave me permission to let go of the water I was holding. "Okay, Phillip, you may relax now."

I'll never be able to describe the sensations that coursed through me as the warm soapy water rushed out of me. I cried out loudly, emptying a huge load of waste-filled water into the toilet. I flexed my muscles, emptying myself, making myself pure for my mistress.

I was groaning and panting for breath. I had never been so full, then so empty. I kept saying, "I love you, Mistress," over and over. Alicia stood over me, smiling slightly.

"Are clean inside and out for me?" she asked.

"Inside and out, Mistress," I gasped.

"Then you may shower," she said.

I reached behind me and flushed the toilet. Alicia led me into the shower, soaped me down quickly, and rinsed me and dried me. Then, she led me back into the bedroom. She stood me up and removed the collar and leash, then had me stand there while she climbed onto the bed. She left the anal jewelry and the breast jewelry on, but reached down and removed the pussyclip. Alicia spread her legs and brought her knees up to her chest. "Now, fuck me Phillip. Fuck me good and hard, and don't come until I tell you to."

I got up on the bed with her. As soon as I was within reach, she grabbed my once-again hard cock and stuffed it into her pussy. We both moaned as I fell into her. Our lips came together as our bodies joined completely. Our groins were locked together. She was very, very hot and wet, and very tight. Her velvety softness encased me in its muscular grip, and I was soon gasping in pleasure. However, I remembered my orders and began stroking her cunt deeply.

Alicia groaned and met every thrust, snapping her hips forward and grinding into me. I pounded her, grinding against her to stimulate her clit. Soon, she was sobbing with pleasure and urging me on. I was like a mindless fucking machine. She threw her arms and legs around me and held on tight. Soon, I heard her crying out as yet another climax ripped through her.

"Okay, okay! I give up, Phillip! Stop for a moment."

I looked down at her. My Mistress was smiling up at me. "Are you ready to come into my pussy, Phillip my slave?

"Oh yes, Mistress, I am very ready."

"Then go for your own pleasure, you earned it."

I plunged again and again into Alicia's molten core. I felt her body wrap around me, drawing my essence out. She was sucking the come out of me. I felt as if everything I had, everything I was, was being drawn into her warm and receptive body.

Alicia kissed me on the ear and whispered, "Come into mama's pussy, Phillip. Give her all your come."

Her words had their desired effect, I felt a sudden buildup and then release of pressure, and ecstatic pleasure exploded in my brain and body as my balls emptied their load into Alicia's waiting pussy. I too, cried out as my sperm flooded her. Finally, I lay exhausted over her. She kissed my face, neck and mouth, and stroked my back.

"We are bound together completely, Phillip my beloved slave. Say you are mine forever."

"I am yours forever," I said.

12