Alicia at the Nudist Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

I noticed a heavy set, bald headed man with a white mustache across from me. He had his hands folded behind his head and was wearing sunglasses. He was giving me more than a few quick glances, in fact he was almost staring, he looked so long sometimes. I looked at his cock laying against his lower belly which was not erect but neither was it completely soft. Like Billy, he was about half mast. He was really hung for an older guy, I thought. I appreciated his interest in me as long as it was just looking and I began to feel stirrings inside my pussy. I felt good about letting a guy his age look at my young, hairless pussy and was enjoying looking at his fat cock. I was impressed that he could look at my pussy for so long and not get a hard-on. That must take super control, I thought.

I rolled over on my stomach and looked behind me to see if he was still watching. He was but he wasn't obvious about it though I could tell I still had his attention. With my ass in the air I reached under me and touched my pussy lips as if to scratch an itch I had. When I looked behind me again he was gone. 'I must have gotten to him,' I chuckled to myself. I felt a slight loss that he had left though because my pussy was starting to tingle from displaying myself to him.

"Did you want to go?" Mom asked me.

"What? Go where?" I asked.

"Hal and Nancy are having a party in their trailer tonight after the dance. Do you want to go?" she repeated.

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered.

I saw Shelly, Vicki and Billy in the pool yet and decided to join them. I sat at the edge of the pool and dropped down into the water near Shelly.

"Hey all, Nancy and Hal are having a party in their trailer tonight after the dance," I said. Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, count me in," said Shelly.

"I'd like to go," Billy said. "How about you, sis? We can tell the folks we'll be in late so they won't be worried about us."

"Okay, I'll go," Vicki agreed. "I've never been to a party here."

"That's great!" I said, smiling. "I'll go and tell them to expect us. Don't worry, Vicki, we'll make sure you have a good time," I said, winking at her.

*

The dance started at nine PM. Billy, Vicki, Shelly and I got there at that time but most of the crowd came in later. The DJ played a large variety of types of songs to try to please everyone. Billy got to dance every song with a choice of three different girls to dance with, lucky guy. Mom and Dad came in with Nancy and Hal and were soon followed by Bill and Debbie. It was getting so crowded now I couldn't keep up with the comings and goings.

"Will your parents be at the party later?" I asked Vicki.

"Probably not, they don't party like some folks do."

"They do seem awfully quiet," I observed. "They don't dance much either, do they."

"No, they're more into cards and games, stuff like that."

The bald headed man with the white mustache came up and asked me to dance with him. He wasn't wearing the sunglasses now, of course, and I noticed how handsome he really was with just little laugh lines at the corner of his eyes. He had a beer belly but he was very muscular otherwise. He reminded me of an old biker. He stood over six feet tall.

"My name's Karl," he said over the music as we danced a fast one.

"Hi, Karl. My name is Alicia."

"You're a very good dancer, Alicia."

"Thank you, so are you."

I did dance moves that allowed me to lower my head. I glanced at Karl's fat cock which was closer now and I could see much better. It really was a nice one.

The fast song ended and a slow song began. Karl caught my arm as I started to walk away.

"One more?" Karl asked.

"Sure," I replied.

I fell into his big, strong arms and followed his lead. We danced close but not tight. I could feel his cock bump against my abdomen only occasionally which felt wonderful. I didn't want to tease him and embarrass him on the dance floor so I resisted the temptation of grinding against him. He was already three-quarters hard as it was.

"I think I'll step out on the back porch for some fresh air," I said as the slow song ended.

I walked out into the cool, refreshing night air and went to the farthest railing to watch the moonlight shining on the lake. After a moment I sensed someone step up behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Karl with a fair erection walking up to me. He stopped at my side facing me, his now fairly erect cock lightly touching my hip. The dark shadows of the back porch emboldened us both.

"It's beautiful out here," he said.

"Yes, it is," I agreed.

He put his hand on my back gently and rubbed across from shoulder to shoulder. I lowered my hand to get a feel of his fat cock against my hip. I felt it throb and stiffen even more.

"You like that cock, don't you?"

"Yes. I like it very much. It's probably the biggest one I've ever seen."

"Stroke it and make it bigger."

"We're taking an awful chance out here in the open like this." I said nervously.

"Darlin', I've learned that if people are afraid to take a chance, they'll never get anything out of life," he said softly. "And if you let an opportunity slip away, it's usually gone for good, never to return."

"The years have made you wise, thank you," I said.

I began to stroke his cock rhythmically in my boldness, almost jerking him off. His hand moved down to caress my smooth butt cheeks. I was looking at his beautiful ,big cock now. It was about nine inches long and a good two inches across the shaft. It was fun to play with but the thought of that thing getting into my pussy made me nervous.

"You really like my tool, don't you?"

"Mmm, you've got the prettiest cock I've ever seen," I answered.

I knelt before him and licked the pre-cum from his velvety cock head. He tasted marvelous as I swallowed in ecstasy.

"That's right, Darlin', you've got it," he encouraged.

I took it into my mouth a ways and swirled it with my tongue. It wasn't the first cock I've sucked but it definitely was the biggest. It nearly filled up my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down on it.

"Aaaahhh. Oh, Baby, you do know haw to suck cock, don't you?!"

I swirled my tongue around to feel the crown of his large, velvety cock head. What more could a girl ask for than a cock like that to play with? I felt his cock move in and out of my mouth on it's own as he flexed his hips. I cupped his balls in one hand, feeling his stones slide around beneath the crinkled skin encasing them. His cock strokes in my mouth became quicker and shorter and his balls tightened up, then I felt the tell-tale contracting of his cock muscles. I felt my mouth filled suddenly with liquid which I knew was his cum juice.

"Yeahhhhhh," he moaned with pleasure as he kept moving his cock slowly in an out of my mouth. "Spit it out, Darlin', that's okay."

I spit over the side then looked at the beautiful cock I had just sucked off. I couldn't tear myself away until he raised his towel to wipe his cock with it. He raised me to my feet and kissed my forehead. He softly caressed my young, tender breasts with his hands.

"You've got a gorgeous little body," he said.

"You've got a gorgeous big cock," I replied.

"Until next time then," he said.

"Until next time, Karl."

*

"Where have you been," asked Shelly.

"I was on the porch to get some air. There's a beautiful moon over the lake," I said.

"The next song is lady's choice," she said. "Pick someone out and get to him as quick as you can when this song ends."

I went over and asked Dad to dance. When we got on the dance floor I saw Shelly dancing with Karl, Mom dancing with Billy and Vicki dancing with Hal. I guess Nancy hadn't asked anyone.

Dancing naked with my Dad felt strange, especially when I felt his cock bumping into me. Was it completely accidental I wondered? I'll never know, will I? I like to think it was intentional on his part and I didn't pull away in case he wanted to do it more. I enjoyed dancing with him though, he is a good dancer.

I watched Mom dancing with Billy. She was enjoying herself immensely. Billy would look at me and grin. Mom moves so sexy when she dances, I don't know how Billy kept from getting a hard-on. But my pussy has been wet ever since I gave Karl a blow job, so everything seemed steamy to me

About fifteen minutes before closing time, Nancy and Hal left to get ready for their party. They had invited Mom and Dad, Billy and Vicki, and Shelly and I. Hal said it wasn't too many; his trailer would sleep six and fuck twelve.

When we all got there, Nancy had snacks set out and Hal had poured glasses full of champagne for everyone including us under age people. Hal kept filling everyone's glass and it didn't take long for everyone to get happy, or should I say tipsy.

Dad took Shelly by the hand and led her to the spare bedroom. What they did there is anybody's guess because they shut the door. All I can tell you is, they didn't have to undress.

Hal was sweet talking Vicki for a while until finally they got up and went into the back bedroom.

Mom and Billy were making out on the sofa and I could tell by the size of his cock it wouldn't be long until they would be doing the nasty.

Nancy was standing in her kitchen looking at me nervously. I went in and poured us some more champagne.

"I've been fantasizing about you ever since the party at our house you know," I said.

"You have? Why?"

"Didn't you realize how much I wanted you that night?" I said. "I was glad that Mom got you to play, but I wanted you, too."

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Nancy.

"I didn't want to scare you away. That's why I was glad to let Mom be the first woman you made love with. I could tell you really wanted her, too."

"Yes, that's true." she said. "That was a very exciting night for me."

"Have you been with another woman after Mom?"

"No, that was the only time I did that." she replied.

I took her glass and filled it with champagne, then held the glass to her lips.

"I think the reason you're nervous is you're not drinking enough." I said. "Drink it all, chug-a-lug it."

"You're just trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me," she joked.

"Not true," I said. "I just want to get you buzzed enough where you won't mind when I do something like this."

I pinched both her nipples and pulled them out to let them bounce back in place a few times. She smiled and set her empty glass down.

"It's working, I don't mind that at all," she quipped.

I lowered my head to take her haughty nipple into my mouth so I could suck on it and doggy-kiss the hard nub. I straightened up then and kissed her lightly on the lips. One kiss became a hundred on her luscious, tantalizing mouth. One quick kiss became a hundred French kisses as I raked the back of my fingers up and down her nipples causing the hard nub to bounce rapidly between my knuckles. She put her hands on my shoulders with her cheek against mine and pulled me close.

"Oh, god, Alicia, that feels so nice when you do that!"

"Nancy, your titties were made to be played with properly," I said. "Look at these brown, proud, haughty nipples so erect and sticking out so far. They must be a half- inch long!"

I put my hands on her round, smooth ass cheeks and pulled her pussy against mine

"Let's go lie down on the living room floor," I suggested. "We'll be much more comfortable there."

Mom, I should call her Jean since she prefers that name at parties, had her legs held straight up in the air with Billy between her legs, plunging his cock into her pussy as deep as he could go. Billy paused when we laid down on the floor in front of the sofa.

"Don't stop, Billy, we're just going to lay on the rug and make love beside you," I said.

Jean moaned loudly with pleasure when Billy resumed his fucking. She was so wet I could hear the squish noises his cock made as it slid up her fuck hole.

Nancy laid on her back and allowed me to put my leg between hers. We humped our pussies against the thigh of the other, rubbing our clits on the softest part of the leg.

"Do you like the feel of your pussy on my thigh, Nancy?"

"Oh, yes, Alicia. Fuck my pussy with your leg."

"Do you like the feel of my wet pussy sliding up and down your thigh, fucking your leg like this?"

"Oh, yes, - yes, - yes."

I readjusted my hips so that our pussies were rubbing together. I slid pussy across pussy so wet we made wet, sticky noises as our butterfly lips kissed one another.

"Do you like your pussy kissing my pussy like that?" I asked.

"Oh, - fuck, yeah!"

"Yes! Yes! Yeahhhhhhhhh," Jean moaned loudly as she came on Billy's cock planted deeply into her pussy.

Billy began to fuck her anew.

"You're a randy young fellow, aren't you?" Jean said. "You came in me just a bit ago and now you're ready to go again? Yeah, fuck my pussy like that, you young stud! My pussy is wanting more of your young cum juice."

"Roll over." I said to Nancy. Nancy rolled onto her stomach and I pulled her hips up into the air until she was on her knees.

"I want to try something new for you."

I licked around her puckered little asshole a bit, then stiffened my tongue and inserted it into the puckered hole as far as it would go. She waved her hips with delight and pushed her ass back to me for more. I licked, kissed and deeply tongued her puckered hole with raw lust. I soon became satisfied and pushed her hips aside for her to lie down again.

Jean was on her hands and knees with Billy behind her, sliding his stiff prick down her juicy love canal. I could tell by her whimpers that she was having more orgasms. I love watching my mother cum like that but I had something important to take care of.

I got on Nancy in a sixty-nine position. I studied her pussy for a bit. She was so wet I could see a white puddle of her juices pooling at the bottom of her pussy and beginning to run down into her ass. I lapped it with my tongue like a dog drinking water.

Nancy placed her lips gently on my butterfly lips and savored her first taste of my pussy. Her tongue gingerly explored the inner recesses of my wet joy box.

"That's right, Nancy. Pretend it's your own pussy you're making love to."

I inserted two fingers into Nancy's pink, wet fuck hole and moved them rhythmically in and out. She responded by meeting my finger thrusts with a thrust of her hips.

Meanwhile Nancy was copying my moves on her by doing the same thing to me. I felt two of her fingers enter my love canal.

"You have a cute little pussy, Alicia. I love playing with it," Nancy said nervously.

"It's yours to play with, Nancy. Don't be bashful," I said softly.

Mom and Billy were enjoying the throws of an intense orgasm together. I watched her twitch and quiver as she uttered that familiar moan of hers during orgasm. Billy drove his cock deep with strong thrusts then collapsed on her with a groan.

Dad, Shelly, Hal and Vicki were in the kitchen enjoying a drink while watching the action in the living room from time to time. Jean and Billy stepped over Nancy and I to go into the kitchen also. Shelly and Billy were having their own conversation, talking low. Vicki seemed to be watching Nancy and I rather intently.

With my tongue working in Nancy's pussy and on her clit, I had her on the verge of a powerful climax. Even though Nancy seemed a bit shy yet, her tongue in my pussy and on my clit had me on the verge of cumming also. I slid my free hand across her beautiful , smooth ass cheeks then let my fingers trace a path down between her gorgeous globes of flesh to find her puckered asshole. I inserted a finger tip into the puckered spot causing her to squeal with delight. Moments later she stiffened and shuddered.

"Aaahhh! - Oh, Alicia, Ohhhhhh!" she groaned as she had an intense orgasm.

The heady, erotic feelings of bliss brought me to the luscious peak of my orgasm.

"Yeah, Nancy, dear, I'm cumming on your tongue, I moaned. "Ohh, - Aaaahhhh!"

I loved Nancy's pussy in my mouth and ass cheeks in my hands. I squeezed her tightly for a bit before letting go of her.

We finally got up and went into the Kitchen for something to drink. Billy and Shelly made their way to the bedroom; I knew she was hot for him ever since that morning.

Hal took Mom by the hand and led her to the other bedroom while Dad took Nancy to the sofa to make out. Vicki and I were the only ones left in the kitchen. She stood there nervously, not looking at me.

"Let's finish our champagne and step outside for some air," I suggested.

Vicki smiled at me with relief.

"That's a good idea," she said.

We finished our drinks and stepped outside on the patio, enjoying the cool night air.

"So, Vicki, have you thought about it?" I asked.

"Yeah a little bit," she said quietly.

"What do you think?" I pressed.

"I don't know, I just don't think I'm ready for that."

"You liked kissing me earlier, didn't you?"

"Yes. It was very different but nice," she admitted.

"Then you aren't repulsed by the idea, are you?"

"Oh, no, it's not that," she said.

"A wise man told me that people who are afraid to take chances miss out on a lot in life and when you let an opportunity go by, it's gone for good, never to return."

"I guess that's right."

"When you watched Nancy and I making love, did you get a little turned on by that?"

"Well, - yes, - it was hot but -"

"Vicki, I know you want to try it but you won't let yourself go because it's new territory for you. Isn't that right?"

Her silence told me she was still struggling with the war within herself.

"I'll tell you what, let's sit here on the swing and we'll go nice and slow. We'll only do what you want to do. Okay? I won't try to make you do something you don't want to do, I promise."

"I know, Alicia. It's not that I don't trust you, really."

Vicki sat down on the patio swing beside me She made the first move by holding my hand.

"I know you just want to be my friend." she said. "It's like you said, it's new territory for me. I feel like a cat in a strange house."

"Kiss me?" I asked.

Vicki lowered her face toward my waiting lips and lightly touched her lips to mine. We kissed a few more times and paused as she considered what she was doing.

"You're so soft and gentle," she mused. "It's not anything like kissing a man."

I kissed her again only this time with my mouth open and tongue swirling against hers. My hand on the back of her neck pulled her to me affectionately. Her hand on my shoulder caressed me from my neck to my upper arm, sliding up and down. I twisted my body without breaking our kiss in such a way that her hand came in contact with my perky breast. She paused her hand a moment, then gingerly began to feel and squeeze my tit. She broke our kiss to watch what her hand was doing.

"You do have nice breasts, Alicia." she said softly.

"Thanks. May I touch yours?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to," she answered sweetly.

I cupped her breast and slowly caressed it while swooning with passion. Her breasts were just a tad bigger than mine but just as perky. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pulled on it slightly.

"Do that to me, Vicki," I said.

She did what I wanted perfectly causing my pussy to flood with deep desire.

"I love the way you play with my breasts, Vicki," I moaned.

"I like your touching my breasts too," she said with a husky voice. "You know just what to do to them."

I kissed her again trying to convey all the passion I was feeling. She returned my kiss, her passion matching mine. My tongue danced the tango, the dance of love, with her tongue in her mouth and mine.

"God, Vicki, my pussy is so wet now," I said, my voice full of passion.

"You made me hot, too," she said.

"Really?" I asked. "Let me feel it and see. I'll just touch you with one finger to see how wet you are. You can touch mine, too, if you like."

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers