Alicia at the Nudist Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she giggled.

We spread our legs open and I slowly slid a hand down her lower belly to her puffy pussy lips. I pried her outer lips apart with my first and third finger while slipping the middle finger between her butterfly lips. She wasn't lying, she was hot as hell. My finger felt wetness from her clit to the opening of her love canal.

Vicki nervously put her hand over my pussy lips and inserted two of her fingers between my inner lips to test the waters.

"Is that the first pussy you've ever felt - besides your own?" I asked.

"Yes," she said sheepishly as she cuddled up to me. "I want to touch it more."

"Put two fingers up my fuck hole if you want to," I suggested.

I felt two of her fingers enter my pussy lips and carefully work their way into my love canal. I slid my finger in her wet pussy groove up and down and caressed her clit with it with each stroke. She kept looking around nervously to see if anyone could see us.

"Would it be better if we went back to our cabin to continue with this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think we should," she replied.

We held hands as we walked back to the rented cabin. We were thinking about the pleasures that lie ahead so much that neither one of us said a word on the way.

I led her directly to my bunk bed which was on the bottom. Nervously she sat down, then laid down beside me. The lights were low but we could see one another very well.

"First I'll masturbate you - then you can finger me until you get me off," I said.

"Okay," she said quite willingly.

I wet my fingers in my mouth even though I knew her pussy was wet with desire. A girl likes her clit nice and slippery when someone plays with it. It feels scratchy and abrasive when dry. I massaged her clit area with my fingers, going around in a circle on it. She spread her legs for me and mewled in my ear as the good feelings built up within her. I alternated finger movements and inserted two fingers up into her honey hole. She bucked her hips as she accepted my finger fucking with abandon. Her breathing became deeper and her whimpers became louder as her orgasm approached. My hand was spurred on to work doggedly in bringing her to orgasm.

"Oh, it feels so good," she moaned.

"Are you ready to come?" I asked.

"Yes, almost."

"Cum for me, Vicki. Cum on my hand," I pleaded.

"Oh, yessssssssss," she moaned.

"Rub your clit while I finger fuck you."

I watched her fingers only inches away from me as they rolled her little pink bump around the top of her butterfly lips. I was determined to have that swollen little clit between my lips very soon. I moved my fingers faster and harder as she struggled to the top of Mount Orgasm.

"Keep on going, Alicia, I'm almost there. Don't stop," she panted.

I, of course, had no intention of stopping as I gave her such ecstasy.

"Yesssssssss, yesssssss, yessssssssssss! she moaned loudly as she came on my fingers.

I laid back when her heavy breathing subsided and spread my legs. I wet my fingers in my mouth and put them on my clit.

"Oh, my god, Alicia, that felt wonderful." she panted. "Let me do you now."

How wonderful it felt when her hand came in contact with my slick pussy lips and her fingers spread open my butterfly to find my fuck hole.

"Yeah, Vicki, just like that. That feels good."

"You're so nice and warm and wet inside. I adore your pussy," she said.

"You've learned to like pussy is all," I said. "All girls will be as much fun now."

I couldn't help but gyrate my hips as she finger fucked me; I have been waiting for this moment for so long now. At the moment, Vicki's hand in my pussy was all I could ever ask for. I cupped her breasts in my hands and pinched her hard little nipples.

"You have an amazingly sexy body, Vicki," I moaned.

"Oh, you drive me crazy when you touch me like that."

She alternated expertly between fingering my love canal and massaging my little clit. My breathing became heavier as my passion built inside me. I spread my legs wide as her hand finger fucked my juicy love canal. Her fingers made squishy noises in my cunt as the palm of her hand bumped against my clit.

"Yeah, Vicki, yeah! I'm getting close."

She began whimpering with joy as she brought me to my orgasm.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck, yeah," I moaned as my orgasm crashed through me from my clit to my breasts.

After my breathing became normal I pulled her hand from my pussy and held her fingers to her lips.

"Taste?"

She opened her mouth and I put her fingers in her mouth to suck and lick them clean.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, your pussy tastes good."

"Would you like a taste of the real thing?" I asked her.

"Oooo, yes, I'd love to."

"Let you legs straddle my head like you saw Nancy and I do. Then you can lick my pussy."

We made love in the classic sixty-nine position. Her tongue in my pussy felt so damn good! I swooned with passion as I gazed close up at her pussy and brought me trembling lips to her beautiful little clit. Oh, what a marvelous feeling it was to lick and be licked by cute little Vicki. I had waited so long for this beautiful moment and now it is finally here.

I heard someone enter the cabin. Looking over I saw Billy and Shelly sit down at the table. They were watching us and smiling. I continued to lick Vicki's pussy and she continued to lick mine, ignoring the two spectators.

It wasn't long until Vicki clenched her legs against my head and squealed through a marvelous orgasm. The gush of pussy juice she gave me to drink spurred on my own orgasm.

"Oh, yyyeahhhhh!" I moaned loudly.

Shelly and Billy applauded us.

"Oh, you two shits!" I panted. "We didn't do it to put on a show for you."

"But what a beautiful show it was to see the two of you together," Shelly said. "Billy thinks so too, judging by the hard-on you gave him."

"Billy? You already fucked three times tonight and now you're ready to go again? I exclaimed. "You da man, is all I've got to say."

"Sis just has that affect on me," Billy explained.

"You want her badly, don't you, Billy?" I said.

His silence and his throbbing erection said volumes.

"Well, you have the perfect chance to do something about it tonight," I said "You want to fuck him, too, don't you, Vicki?! All the stuff you two have been through together I don't see one reason for holding back any longer. Do you?"

"But that's incest," Billy said.

"Incest is a nasty word for a beautiful thing," I challenged. "You've already done incestuous things so what harm would a little bit more do?"

I got out of bed and sat down at the table.

"Vicki is waiting for you, Billy."

Billy finally got up and laid on the bed with Vicki where they melted into each others arms. Vickie had a hold of Billy's cock lovingly and Billy was stroking Vicki's ready pussy.

I kissed my best friend Shelly, happy to finally have some time alone with her.

"When we get to these parties we fuck everyone but each other," I said. "How about if we take some time for each other tonight?"

"Let's get on the top bunk," Shelly suggested.

We climbed up to the top bunk over Billy and Vicki. We couldn't see them now but we could hear everything that went on.

"I've wanted your cock inside me ever since the day I saw you masturbating," we heard Vicki say.

"I've wanted to get my cock into you way before that," we heard Billy say. "You didn't know it but the reason I was jerking off was because I was sniffing a pair of your dirty panties I got out of the clothes hamper. I dropped them as soon as you came in."

"I didn't know you felt that way about me then," Vicki said. "I thought I was the only one with sexy thoughts."

"Well, I'm glad we found each other out," Billy said. "It will make living together so much easier with that out of the way."

I pressed my mouth deep into Shelly's sweet pussy and busied my tongue on her clit as we listened to the sounds of lovemaking below us. I squeezed her breasts while licking her clit until she had a squealing climax. She flipped me over and did the same for me and we finished to an intense orgasm in the sixty-nine position.

Vicki and Billy had a shrieking orgasm together at about the same time we finished off. I looked over the edge of the bed to look down at them. Billy was on top of her and Vicki had her ankles locked over his back in the missionary position. Billy laid still on top of her, letting his cock soak deep inside his sister's cunt.

"Congratulations on your three firsts, Vicki," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"You've had three firsts today: your first swing party, your first time with a girl, and your first fuck with your brother. Congratulations," I said.

"Oh, thank you, Alicia," Vicki said. "And just think, I owe it all to you! Thank you so much, I'll be grateful to you forever."

***