All Comments on 'Alicia Goes Gunk Holing'

by morris40

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
olsaltolsaltover 18 years ago
The best of both my worlds; sex and sailing.

WEll, you have my admiration,having your sex and sailing too. I hope all of this was true for you and your wife. The only thing to make it better would have been if you had been there to watch your wife take his large cock and to fuck his wife too.

Once while sailing we met a woman in her mid sixties who had just purchased the 18 foot daysailer next to my friends slip and as you say, sometimes age doesn't spoil the thrill with a women. I fell in love at first sight. Thanks for sharing the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fine debut

Every so often a story comes along that's way above average. This is one. Let's hope morris40 gives us lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great beginning

As a sailor who knows how the sea enhances sex I'm looking forward to a further description of this momentous voyage.

Jim DoggetJim Doggetalmost 18 years ago
Once in a while

Thanks for a great sex and sailing story. Once in a while you read a story you wish you had written yourself. This was it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good story

GOOD STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorris40@morris40
144 Followers
I hope my stories inspire you to make love to your spouse - or, better yet, inspire you to arrange a swap with curious friends who drop hints about having sex with your spouse.