Alicia Goes Gunk Holing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees went weak and my cock began to deflate. I had not noticed Gwen before she took my arm and directed me back up the stairs. I looked back just before clearing the top of the hatch to hear my wife encourage Jonathan to "fuck" her in as guttural a tone as had ever passed her lips. Jonathan, encouraged by my wife's pleading, pushed harder as his cock slowly sank in. Hannah helped lubricate the shaft by flicking her tongue around it and sucking on my wife's swollen pussy lips. I took the last step into the cockpit.

"Not everyone takes to it the first time. Don't worry." Gwen's tone was reassuring. She continued to hold my hand. "Jonathan had a hard time watching me suck another man's cock for the first time. We were about your age then."

"But I thought she was less experienced than I was."

"Husbands always do. She may be modest in public or have likes and dislikes making love, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't like a variety of sexual experience." She continued after a pause, "And liking the feel of my husband's cock in her doesn't mean that she doesn't love you – or love having your cock in her."

I relaxed just enough to be aware that we were sitting nude with the full length of our thighs touching. It felt nice. I could feel a little life come back into my arousal meter and the pointer was definitely moving back up the dial. On impulse, I reached out and cupped one of her breasts with my hand. It had been years since I had felt a breast small enough to fit in my palm. The feel of Gwen's small firm breast brought back good memories of an earlier relationship. After years of monogamy, I had almost forgotten the thrill that I had experienced making love to a variety of women before I had fallen in love with Alicia.

I could feel her nipple harden and enlarge into a point. She leaned over and kissed me. Her skin was sweet smelling. I felt her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and let her tongue enter me. I was fully erect now.

Gwen sensed my arousal and took my hand gently. She moved my hand over her thighs until I could feel her wetness. She turned toward me. I was half-lying on the cushion in the cockpit so that her erect nipples were at the level of my eyes and only a few inches away from my lips.

"Would you like a taste?" she asked.

I nodded my head, assuming she meant her nipples. I reached out to touch her other breast, but she moved my hand away and gently pushed me back on the cushion. With one fluid movement, she straddled my face with her thighs. Her labia were glistening with the juices of arousal. A drizzle of cum slide from the dark opening down the delicate wing of her labia and then along the smooth flesh of her inner thigh. She lowered herself down to my mouth. I eagerly sucked at one and then the other of the tender folds of flesh around her opening. As I licked her, her clitoris swelled and poked into view through its thin hood of flesh. I pulled on my turgid cock while she rubbed herself against my face.

I ran my tongue along the full curve of the slit between her legs from the tuff of pubic hair above her protruding clitoris to the tiny puckered folds of the rosebud just below the recently stretched opening of her pussy.

She pushed me away from her aroused sex organs and looked down into my face. "Well, do you like it?", she asked.

"Yes!" I whispered hoarsely with desire. "I'd like another serving if you don't mind."

"You'll have to ask Jonathan. He helped me mix up the first batch." She smiled mischievously, knowing that she had shocked me.

My surprise was part repulsion and part fascination. I had not consciously recognized the obvious. The musky, sweet juices she offered me were not entirely her own. I loved the taste of my wife when she was aroused, but I had never gone down on her after intercourse. Even if I had desired to lick her pussy after cumming, Alicia would not have allowed it. Alicia studiously avoided taking my cum into her mouth, although what she did with my cock in her mouth felt wonderful.

Any hesitation that I once had vanished when my tongue entered her pussy again and tasted the pungently sweet, slightly salty liquor. I was lost in the overwhelming erotic sensations of taste and smell. Whatever I was doing, she must have liked, because I could feel the muscles beyond the reach of my tongue tense and relax in an increasingly urgent rhythm. Her moans were increasingly close together and throaty. The cries of passion floating up into the cockpit from the threesome in the cabin receded from my consciousness as my world focused on the few inches of aroused flesh being explored by my tongue.

My efforts came to an abrupt end when Gwen grabbed my hair in her hands and pushed my face away from her pussy. She was still gasping for breath and shaking after her orgasm. I had been so absorbed in bringing her pleasure that I had not been ready to cum myself when she reached the peak of her excitement.

"That's as much as I can take right now, but you gotta come back tomorrow." She stood and then pulled me to my feet.

With our bodies pressed in a naked embrace, I realized how tall she was. We could easily have made love right then standing in the cockpit of their yacht. She could feel my cock push against her pubic hair. She sensed what I wanted, but she had other plans. She motioned to the cabin, which was quiet now.

Gwen went down the companionway first. When she had disappeared below the transom, I followed quickly. The air of the cabin was thick with the smell of sex. It was not the smell of sweat or even the stuffiness of too many warm bodies breathing in a confined space. The stimulus was powerful. My already engorged penis turned one shade redder and stretched just a little bit tighter. If there had been a storm, I felt that I could have tied the anchor cable to my cock and held the boat in place.

Scenes that would have shocked me a few minutes earlier now seemed natural. My wife lay sprawled face down on the mattress with her legs wide apart. She lay where she had collapsed after being drilled by Jonathan's massive cock. Cum dripped from her vagina to form a dark stain on the cushion. The dark tunnel of her widely stretched cavity was still slowly closing. I could have poked my little finger into the darkness and pulled it out without touching her flesh. Her back was deeply mottled in splotches of purple and red as she recovered from her massive orgasm. She lay with her face toward me and her eyes closed. Her face was relaxed with an expression of intense pleasure and physical exhaustion.

Jonathan lay next to her where he had rolled after shooting his load into her. His back was propped up against the bulkhead with his legs splayed out in front of him. He had a dreamy look of contentment on his face. He smiled a greeting to his wife.

Hannah's head was between Jonathan's legs. She was sucking on a half-flaccid cock that was for the time being beyond resuscitation. She frantically fingered her clitoris with one hand as she grew more desperate for release.

"I have plans for you," Gwen said, "but Hannah needs your help now more than I do. Just don't cum or you'll miss out on the surprise I have planned."

In the afternoon, I had almost cum just fantasizing about making love to my wife's best friend and would have been turned off by the thought of touching a naked middle aged woman. Now I would let my cock be used briefly as a dildo for Hannah to masturbate with, but what I really wanted was whatever Gwen had planned as my "surprise".

Gwen pulled Hannah's ass up to face me while leaving her mouth attached to her husband's still partially turgid cock. With one movement, Gwen pushed my cock down to align with Hannah's wet pussy and then shoved it in. Without moving her body, Alicia turned her head in our direction, watched my cock slide into Hannah and smiled. I had only pumped a few times when Hannah whelped and pulled away. The spasms in her buttocks and the squirts from her vagina showed me that she had enough of an orgasm to relieve her tensions for the moment.

I would have cum but Gwen grabbed the tip of my penis and squeezed hard. As a bolt of pain shot into my groin from the pressure of the pent up fluid, I tried to pull away but Gwen held on tightly. I watched in shock as my cock fell flaccid quickly without having spent my load. I would have protested more loudly, but I had begun to trust Gwen's greater experience with all things sexual.

In one fluid motion she moved me to the settee and had her head between my thighs with my cock in her throat. My member slowly hardened as she slid up and down on the shaft. I saw her plan. Each near-orgasm had raised the level of my excitement until I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life. I closed my eyes and drank in the pleasurable sensations as the minutes passed.

When I opened my eyes again, my wife had at least partially recovered and was sitting only inches away watching intently as Gwen sucked her husband's cock so expertly.

Hannah had finally gotten Jonathan's cock inflated again and was positioning herself for action. Her back faced Jonathan so that I could see her nipples jutting out between his fingers as he reached around to squeeze her large breasts. The contrasts could not have been greater. Her translucent white shin and bright pink labia stood out against his deep tan and even darker cock. She was soft and round where he was hard and muscled. She had the fresh sweet face of a woman who was still being carded in her mid-20s. He still had the obvious virility that women craved, but his hair was grey and receding in his late 50s. Yet, they moaned in unison as if fused into a single person when she engaged the tip of his cock in the opening of her vagina and then let the full weight of her body shove his immense tool into her. As she slowly raised herself up to pull him partially out again, the walls of her vagina clung to the huge organ and threatened to turn inside out. With the hood of her clitoris pulled back, the tender wedge of tissue had grown to the size of my fingertip. I had never seen a clitoris so large. I made a mental note to myself, "Suck Hannah's clit before the end of the vacation."

Nothing was going to stop me from releasing the sexual energy that I had absorbed from all that I had seen, smelled and tasted. I was going to cum and tried to warn Gwen so she would not have to swallow my cum. This only increased her urgency to make me cum in her mouth. She added gentle massage on my scrotum. Without being aware of how she entered me, I felt the pressure of her finger on my sensitive prostate. My anus squeezed her finger as she stroked inside me.

Alicia continued to sit perfectly still within a few inches of us with her legs pulled up and her hands clasped about her ankles. Alicia sensed me looking at her and met my gaze. She reached out reassuringly and took my hand. She let her knees spread apart. As I looked into her eyes, she grimaced momentarily and then smiled lovingly at me. I ran my eyes down her body until my eyes reached the space where her sexuality was expressed in the most elemental of terms. Cum ran from her still swollen pussy along the crack that lead to her anus. Making sure that I was still watching her, she slowly and deliberately buried one finger to the knuckle in her vagina and then pushed the other finger through her puckered anus again.

At exactly that instant, I exploded in Gwen's mouth. I bucked so violently that my cock pulled out and cum squirted wildly. Globules landed on Alicia's leg and sprayed Gwen's cheek before Gwen was able to grab my cock and stuff it back in her mouth. She pumped my cock with her hand. As I finally relaxed, she ran her finger along the underside of my penis to milk the last drop of semen into her mouth.

When she let me slip from between her lips, I was completely limp. I pulled her up to kiss me. She broke my grasp and stood up to face Alicia. They kissed affectionately. Alicia licked the glob of cum from Gwen's cheek as if that action were the most natural and ordinary of gestures, then she sat down beside me and took my head in her lap.

Jonathan and Hannah had finished their exertions and lay cuddled together. Gwen snuggled up to Hannah's back and wove her limbs among theirs. Hannah's young body nestled peacefully within the loving embrace of the older couple.

Alicia traced her fingers lightly over my face as if seeing me for the first time with her fingertips.

"I think I like sailing", she said. "Let's do this again."

I pulled her down to me for a kiss.

"Yes! Let's do it again," I answered and smiled broadly.

--------

Gunk holing has a whole new meaning for Alicia and I. It is no longer about small coves in Maine with safe anchorage for a couple of yachts. Gunk holing is the thrill of having my wife glance at me for approval before letting an unfamiliar cock push inside of her. Gunk holing is having her watch me intensely while I lick one of her girlfriends to an orgasm. I took Alicia on a sailing adventure and she gave a relationship full of sexual adventure.

12