All Comments on 'Alicia's First Anal, with Her Daddy'

by Urtoy2be

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
joy1960joy1960almost 7 years ago

good story waiting for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Nice one. I'm gonna steal this idea though.

Somewhere at some point I had read before. If you undress a woman and her legs and pussy are freshly shaven. If her bra and panties match as well. It was not you that decided to have sex. It was her.

Can I? I love it.

Urtoy2beUrtoy2bealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Nice

Nice feel free to use it...I did actually read that sonewhere so I reused it as well 😊

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
That escalated quickly!

WOW! This story was WAY different than I expected, but no less hot.

Great job.

Looking forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot one

Loved this story,. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Wow I skipped most the story... no interest in men getting anal... also skimmed the dirty mouth but I like the incest and the descriptions of the girl. The title should say bi dad has anal sex with his duaghter.. then I wouldn't have read it.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
HOT ONE!!!!

...and looking for the continuation of these two!

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 7 years ago
Wording

For me in my opinion words like shit hole and stuff along that line are too vulgar. the story is pretty cool, but some of the wording is a complete turn off, for me anyways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The father is not bisexual

The dad is not bi. He never had sex with a man nor does he say he is attracted to men. Anal is a type of sex is does not make you gay bi straight or anything. Who you are physically attracted to determines that. Some really need a better education in these topics. Men should like anal more then women as they have a prostrate and can oragsim from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bisexual

Any man that likes to be pegged (fucked with a dildo) would willingly and happily be fucked by a real cock.

I was married for 40 years and have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and I love to fuck and be fucked. It can be a dildo or strap-on but a real live cock feels so much better, just like it does to a woman.

I loved the story and you did a good job of telling it. There are a few errors though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

Love the absolutely filthy talk. Should've had her call it her shithole (or similar) more often imo. Should have them fuck all around the house &/or in public.

As for guys taking it up the ass, a guy who likes to fucked anally with a strap-on would NOT just as easily love a guy to do it.

That's the bloody difference between being:

straight and liking to be submissive to a woman fucking your ass with a strap-on,

&

Bi/Pansexual and liking guys/trans/women to do it to you too.

So to the commenter who said otherwise, you cannot automatically presume that just cus a guy like a woman to fuck his ass, he'd also like a real cock too!

Icey7Icey7over 2 years ago

This too was another great story.

Thank you for that.

Icey7

Peeking77Peeking77over 1 year ago

Love the stories. Keep them coming. Wanting someone to take my man missy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good storytelling. It's true, if properly prepared anal sex is nearly pain free. It's too bad you didn't bother to explain the process, but instead proliferated the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous