Alicia's First Anal, with Her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

I reached down and took my sexy daughter's face in my hands and pulled her up until our lips came together again. Our tongues caressed each other and our mouths fought to share our souls with each other.

I slid from under Alicia's tiny body onto the floor on my knees. I turned my little girl so she was on her knees facing the back of the sofa.

I took her tight little ass in my hands and caressed and kneaded her cheeks working her ass and loving the feel of her buns in my hands. I leaned in and started kissing all over her ass through her jeans. I was in heaven. Alicia was pushing back arching her ass into my face.

Reaching around her tiny waist I undid the snap of her jeans and lowered her zipper. I took the waist of her jeans in my hands and began to work them down over her hips slowly exposing her delicate ass to my adoring eyes.

I was careful as I slid her jeans down to make sure her lacy black boy shorts panties stayed on. I wanted to marvel in how sexy my little girl's ass looked in that black lace. Fuck she is hot I thought. No wonder her bf wanted this sexy little ass.

Tossing her jeans aside along with her shoes my gaze returned to this heavenly ass before me. I ran my hands up the back of her calves then up the back of my sweet baby's thighs. So smooth, she must have shaved right before meeting me. Soft as silk. I loved it.

I kissed all over her ass as I started to work her black lacey panties over her ass and down her thighs. Over her feet and tossing them on top of her jeans. Now right in front of me was my daughter completely naked from the waist down. Fucking god almighty she is sexy.

I eased my hands up the insides of her thighs prompting Alicia to spread her legs wider. As her thighs parted her completely bald pussy came into view. Quite possibly the most perfect pussy I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. The slit was tight and her labia were perfectly proportioned. Her lips stuck out just enough to define the separation indicating the exact location of her pussy opening. Her very aroused little clit was sticking out hard and ready. Just enough that it would be easy to lick and suck without having to spread her cunt wide open. There was zero hair. I was entranced.

A brief thought passed through my mind. Somewhere at some point I had read before. If you undress a woman and her legs and pussy are freshly shaven. If her bra and panties match as well. It was not you that decided to have sex. It was her. Then I thought did my lovely Alicia set me up? Is this what she planned all along? I shook my head; no way my innocent little girl planned to fuck her Daddy.

I moved in and kissed her hot wet little pussy right on the lips, running my tongue up causing them to separate. I circled her very hard nub of a clit then sucked it gently like a tiny dick. Alicia moaned so loud that I am amazed the neighbors didn't hear her. I moved back licking her lips sucking them gently before sticking my tongue up inside her cunt hole as deep as I could reach. I started fucking her pussy with my hard tongue in and out repeatedly. I used my thumb to caress her clit as I tongued fucked her hot hole.

My little girl was thrashing about on the couch begging me to keep eating her pussy. "Oh God Dad please please don't stop. Fuck my wet pussy with your tongue. Oh Daddy rub my clit. Fuck Dad you are making me crazy. Make sweet mouth love to your daughter's tight little pussy," she shrieked.

I continued my oral assault on my sweet daughter's tiny cunt until she screamed and began jerking around like a fish out of water. Her orgasm rocked her so hard I had to hold onto her thighs to keep her kneeling on the sofa.

Then before my adorable little Alicia could completely recover from her body wrenching orgasm I moved back and up. I spread her ass cheeks open and dove in. I circled the dark brown rosebud of her asshole with my hot wet tongue. Just as Alicia realized what I was doing she started to tense up and I drove my wet tongue straight into her asshole. I started fucking her backdoor hole with my tongue as fast as I could.

"Fuck Dad you are eating my asshole. You are so nasty; No one ever ate my fucking shithole before. Oh God Daddy eat my ass you nasty pervert. Don't stop don't stop," Alicia screamed over and over. Forcefully shoving her tiny tight ass back into my face.

I slipped a finger into Alicia's sopping wet cunt and started finger fucking her little cunt hole while I kept tongue fucking her super tight asshole. Using my tongue to push more and more saliva up her backdoor for lubrication of what was still to come.

Alicia violently exploded in another orgasm completely catching me off guard. She came so hard her asshole clamped down on my tongue and her cunt tried desperately to pull my finger even deeper inside her.

Without stopping my finger or tongue fights with my little girls sex holes my free hand found the Astroglide. I popped open the bottle and squeezed an ample amount on my granite hard cock. I stroked and coated my cock with so much lube it was dripping off.

I pulled away from my Babygirl and stood up behind her. "Are you ready for Daddy's hard cock in your asshole baby," I asked?

Alicia all but screamed at me. "Oh fuck yes Dad fuck my tight asshole with your hard Daddy cock. Take my asshole virginity. Own your Babygirl's ass."

I leaned in and placed the bulbous head of my engorged cock at the entrance of my daughter's super tight virgin asshole. Giving a slight forceful push the head popped inside her hole. Alicia screamed.

"Fuck Dad it hurts take it out take it out," my little girl pleaded with me.

I held firm to her hips holding her very still and keeping her from pulling off my cock and having to begin again. I caressed her back and ass cheeks and softly coaxed her to breathe deeply and try to relax. "The pain will pass my love I promise," I assured my darling daughter.

My reassurance had the desired effect. Alicia began t relax. I remained perfectly still allowing her time to adjust to the fullness of my cock head inside her excruciatingly tight asshole. It worked.

After a few minutes of my caressing her back and softly talking to her. Telling her how much I loved her. Thanking her for allowing me, her Daddy to take her anal virginity. Alicia began to breathe slower and calm down.

I was surprised myself when out of nowhere Alicia began pushing back on my hard cock, taking more and more of me into her incredible asshole. I was completely still giving Alicia all the power to take more or less of her Daddy's cock at her desire. At her own pace.

When Alicia felt her ass cheeks touch the front of my thighs and my waist she knew she had all seven of Dad's very hard inches were deep in her bowels. She stayed froze for a minute then looked back at me with lust crazed eyes and said, "Ok Dad, own your little girl's asshole, Fuck my backdoor harder than any other bitch you have ass fucked before. Turn your daughter into your number one ass whore."

I started fucking my sweet little daughter's hot tight asshole with long slow full strokes. In and out in and out. Her fucking ass was hotter than any ass I have ever put my cock in before. It felt like I had forced my cock into a super tight inferno. The grip her sphincter had on my cock was almost painful. Fuck my daughter has a tight ass.

I increased the tempo until I was literally pounding Alicia's tiny tight ass. I was fucking that shithole so hard I was ramming her face into the cushions on the back of the sofa. My poor Alicia was whimpering, moaning, and outright crying at times. But through it all she never stopped begging me to own her asshole. She pleaded with me to make her my favorite ass whore. My number one go to bitch any time I wanted to ass fuck a slut. Alicia begged me too turn her into Daddy's personal cock whore.

Needing to take a breath I stopped pounding this amazingly hot asshole of my own little girl's. And slowly slid my hard cock out of her rectum. I turned and sat down on the sofa.

Alicia all but screamed at me, "No Dad don't stop. Please I am begging please ram your fat cock back up my asshole. Oh God I love it. Please fuck your little girl's shithole more please Dad."

I turned Alicia and pulled her back so she could sit on my cock. As the head of my raging boner touched her asshole again Alicia sat right down. Taking the entire length of my cock in one smooth motion.

I reached up and pulled Alicia's top over her head taking her black bra that I now saw matched her panties with her top. I tossed them aside and pulled my now totally naked Alicia back onto my chest. As her head laid back on my shoulder we turned and kissed passionately for a moment.

I slid my hands down and guided my lovely daughter's legs up so that her feet rested on top of my thighs. I then put my hands under her ass and lifted up and down showing her that she could now fuck her own asshole on her Daddy's cock. And she did, oh fuck she did.

Alicia began bouncing wildly on my cock fucking her own ass with a force I could swear was going to break something. I felt her hands go to her pussy and start rapidly rubbing her own hard clit. Aching for release just as her Daddy was.

I reached around my baby's mid section and both hands found her tits with nipples so hard they had to hurt. I pinched them gently eliciting a guttural growl from my Babygirl.

"Yes Daddy pinch my fucking nipples hard. Please hurt me Daddy. Make those fucking nipples scream. Own your little girl's tits and nipples Daddy. Oh God take and make me your fucking whore Daddy," screamed my little girl.

My little girl's pleading. Her foul mouth. And the incredible heat and tightness of her backdoor had me ready to explode in no time. I warned Alicia I was about to cum again.

My little girl replied with, "Do it Dad, cum in your little girl's asshole. Make that the final step in owning my ass and making me into your little anal loving cock slut. Creampie my fucking shithole Dad. Make me your fucking whore."

That was it. I could take no more I rammed my hard cock into my little bitch's dark back hole as deep as I could and shot my cum into her so hard I swear part of my soul went into her with my jism.

When Alicia felt my cock jerk inside her fiery hot asshole she too erupted in a massive orgasm of her own. Frigging her clit wildly until her orgasm started to subside.

Without pulling my cock out of my sweet babies asshole I turned her face around to my face and our lips locked again. I held her tight against me, my hands squeezing and massaging her little breasts. Our kissing urgent but slower than before. Slowing down our need and basking in the after glow of two mind racking orgasms.

"Alicia baby I love you so very much. You are indeed my number one anal bitch now. You are Daddy's little slut," I said to her.

Alicia smiled and closed her eyes. In seconds I heard her breathing deepen and knew my sweet little girl had passed out asleep.

I wrapped my arms around my sweet girl and held her tight. My wilting cock was still in her tight ass. The grip of her asshole on my cock was not letting up. I leaned my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes.

I started thinking about the lines I had just crossed with my daughter. I hoped she would not be angry when she woke. Fuck I prayed she meant what she said about being Daddy's number one slut. Hell this vixen could be my only slut. I knew without a doubt if we kept this up she would be all the woman I could handle.

Cradling my silent sleeping beauty in my arms I forcibly extricated my exhausted cock from her sweet asshole. I stood up with my sleeping baby in my arms. In my darling daughter's slumber her arms automatically went around my neck. I walked to my bedroom and gently eased into bed with my adorable daughter still in my arms.

As we stretched out in the bed I pulled my little Alicia close to me. I held her in my arms with her sweet little face nuzzled gently into my chest. I drifted off to sleep thinking of how this day had ended so very differently than any way I could have possibly imagined.

To be continued:

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12