Alicia's Sister Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
286 Followers

"We have time, she probably won't be here until one or two this afternoon."

A minute later Mom got a member to chat with and, since I was out of camera range, I just sat down to watch her for a bit. I was wearing my baby doll pajamas and Jean was wearing shorts and a bikini top. I couldn't read the monitor screen but I saw Jean smile and take off her top. She lifted her breasts up and was just barely able to touch her nipple with her tongue. She smiled as she flicked her tongue across first one nipple then the other.

"Gee, I can't do that, Jean, I'm about two inches too short!"

It was then I heard a noise outside like a car door being shut. I went to the bedroom window and saw Krystal's car in our driveway.

"It's Krystal!" I shouted.

Jean began typing furiously on the keyboard and by the time I got to the bedroom door the doorbell rang. I froze, remembering I was in thin, skimpy baby doll pajamas and couldn't go to the door like that! Then I remembered the robes hanging on the coat tree by the front door. I hurried downstairs as the doorbell rang again and hurriedly put on my robe, struggling to find the armhole. I slung the front door wide open and there stood my very pregnant older sister by thirteen months smiling happily at me.

"Krystal!" I shouted with glee.

We hugged tightly but the big belly between us kept us well apart.

"Hi, Sis. Where's Mom?" she said as she came in and looked around the living room, "Upstairs on her computer?"

"Yeah, she'll be down in a minute," I replied, wondering if she was psychic or just made a lucky guess. "Let me look at you! You're so big!" I said as I patted her belly lovingly.

"Help me carry my stuff in, will you?"

"Sure. Let me get my shoes on."

"It's kind of late in the day to be running around undressed, Sis. Did you have a long night?" she asked with a big grin.

"No, no, - just a busy morning."

Mom came downstairs wearing her shorts and a T-shirt. She was braless and you could see her nipples standing tall and poking out under the cotton material.

"Krystal, honey, I'm so glad you're home!" she exclaimed.

"It's so good to be home, Mom. Gee, everything looks the same but everything seems so different. A year ago you'd have read me the riot act for getting pregnant," Krystal said.

"Well, we all grow up some everyday. Stuff happens. Do you know who the father is?"

"Not for sure," Krystal said, looking at her belly. "See, I was at a frat party where there was a lot of drinking and a lot of necking. Well, the necking turned into sex, and everyone was too drunk and too horny to worry about protection."

"How many - -?

"Two boys and one girl," Krystal said. "I'll have to do a DNA test after the baby is born to determine who the father is, if they're still in school then."

"Poor baby! I feel to blame. If I'd have drummed it into your head: no condom; no sex, it might not have happened. But like most parents, we thought if we didn't talk about sex, it wouldn't happen."

I ran upstairs and got my shoes on. When I got back downstairs, they were carrying Krystal's things in from her car. I helped them carry everything up to Krystal's room, chatting and giggling like silly schoolgirls all the while. Just as we got the last of it carried in, Dad drove up and parked.

"Just like a man: they show up when the work is all done!" Mom teased.

"I tried to leave earlier but was held up by bad shots and good friends. You know how that goes. Hello. Krystal."

They hugged tightly in greeting. Dad kissed Krystal on her forehead.

"Hello, Daddy."

Dad stepped back to look her over.

"My, you look so - -

"Big?" she asked.

"Healthy," was Dad's reply. "Healthy and beautiful. There's nothing in the world more beautiful than a pregnant woman! We get to see the miracle of life right before our very eyes."

"Well, before I get put on a pedestal, this miracle needs some lunch."

"Of course, it's lunch time! Is a fruit salad alright with everyone? We have to take good care of that baby in there you know, not to mention look after Krystal's girlish figure," Mom said.

Mom made a wonderful lunch for us which we ate while filling each other in on recent happenings in our lives. When we asked Krystal about those wild parties at collage she said she didn't get invited out much anymore since she became pregnant.

"Geez, I'm pregnant! It's not a contagious disease!" she complained.

"God, I hope not!" Mom quipped.

"I don't even get asked out for a date. No one wants to date some preggo who can't drink and get rowdy with the rest of them."

"I know how you must feel. Just when our hormones get going strong, our opportunity for sex goes south." Mom sympathized. "When I was carrying you that's all I wanted to do was make love. I was always horny."

"Doctors back then would caution pregnant women about having sex so no harm would come to the baby," Dad said. "It was a hard time for both of us."

"Gee, you two sure have changed since the last time I sat and talked with you. You would never talk so open and free about things like this before. Sex was always a taboo subject around our house."

"Sometimes parents can change and grow up more if they really want to," Dad said. "Say, let me add your laptop onto our router so you'll have computer service too."

"Well, don't change now, I love you just the way you are. You're the greatest parents in the whole wide world. And Mom, you're more beautiful now than ever. I hope I'm half as sexy as you when I'm your age," Krystal said.

Dad went to get Krystal's laptop added to our computer system. A few minutes later he came back all smiles, wiping his hands proudly.

"Well, all done. You have access to the internet now."

"Thank you so much, Daddy," Krystal said. "I think I'll go lie down for a while, that trip tired me out."

Krystal excused herself and went upstairs while Mom and I cleaned up the kitchen. Dad sat down to watch golf on TV.

"I think I'll take a nap with Krystal if she doesn't mind. I'll come and relieve you at the computer in a little while," I said.

I tapped on Krystal's door and heard a soft 'Come in' from inside. I went in and saw her lying on the bed, clothed but she had kicked her shoes off. I, still dressed in my robe and baby doll pajamas, kicked off my shoes and got on the bed beside her.

"Mind if I lie down with you for a bit?" I asked.

"No, I don't mind one bit," Krystal said, looking me up and down. "Gosh, my little sister has grown up so much in the year or so since I saw her last. I'd have come home to visit once in a while but my job made that impossible and I couldn't afford to quit working."

"We understand, Sis. That's why I want to visit with my sister and my new niece or nephew," I said, patting her belly.

"Nephew," she said. "The doctor says it's a boy."

"May I?" I asked, pushing her maternity top up.

She nodded and I ran the palm of my hand all over her belly. I laid my head down on her belly to see what I could hear, if anything. I feigned knocking on her belly a bit.

"Hello, anybody home? It's me, aunt Alicia."

I put my palm on her belly and caressed it all over, rubbing every square inch of it lovingly. She handed me what she called her 'belly butter' in a jar.

"Here, rub some of this belly butter all over it real good. It will prevent stretch marks," she told me.

I did as she requested. I rubbed the butter all over her round tummy and caressed her entire protruding belly lovingly from top to bottom and all around it. Suddenly I felt movement within as if he were acknowledging my presence.

"Oh, my gosh, did you feel that? He's trying to say hello!"

We looked at each other and giggled. I put my ear on her tummy once more and rubbed her belly in big circles this time. With each circle of my hand I went lower with it until my fingers were traveling under the waistband of her skirt.

"Alicia, remember we're sisters," she cautioned.

"I don't care if you don't care. I love you and I want to give you what you want and need very badly right now," I replied, knowing she was well aware of what I was talking about.

She didn't protest more but shifted her body a little and stretched her legs out on the bed. I read her body language as a green light so I unzipped her skirt. She raised her body off the bed and we pushed her skirt down, then I pulled her skirt down her lovely legs and dropped it on the floor. It was as if she knew this would happen when I laid down with her and she was okay with it. I toyed with the little bows on the waistband of her pink panties.

"What pretty panties, I love them," I said softly.

"Thank you," she gasped as I ran my fingers up and down the crevice of her pussy lips, giving her chance to complain if she wanted to. Her low moan of pleasure told me she wasn't going to protest. I slid my fingers under the waistband of her panties and slipped them down over a sparse patch of pubic hair. Not a word was spoken. I moved my hand down farther until my fingers were on her slit. I slid them down over her hood and into her butterfly lips, feeling how wet she was with sexual arousal.

"Yes, Alicia, yes!" she hissed.

I moved down between her legs and pulled her lovely panties down her sexy legs and tossed them on the floor. I gazed at her pussy, the first pregnant woman's pussy I've ever seen, swollen with desire and pushed out some by the large belly above them.

"How beautiful and how puffy your pussy lips are, just begging for attention," I said to her softly.

A new pussy is always a special thrill for me to explore and finger, but the fact that this was my older sister whose pussy I was about to feel and finger made it all the more thrilling for me I was light headed with lust at the prospect. I felt her pussy lips by running my finger tips up and down on either side of her inner lips so wet with her lubricating juices. She was so wet my two fingers slipped into her love tunnel effortlessly, causing her to spread her legs open wide to welcome them.

"Oh, - yes! Fuck my pussy with your fingers. God, it feels so good!"

The sounds of wet sloshing noises of my fingers going in and out of her pussy and the slap of my hand bouncing off her pussy mound echoed through the room. They were barely drowned out by her mewling and whimpering, telling me not to stop.

"Yeah, don't stop, Alicia! I'm gonna cum soon.

I removed my fingers from her wet pussy, putting both hands on her tummy and held her round belly like a basketball. I lowered my mouth to her puffy pussy lips, my tongue played up and down her hood and little pink bump of joy. I could feel the baby moving around as if he knew his momma was having a good time. Krystal twitched and shuddered as her pinnacle of pleasure neared, so I returned two fingers to her love canal and moved them in and out as I lapped her clit like a puppy. That was all it took to bring her over the top as she received a crashing orgasm. The baby leaped for joy while his momma twisted and twitched in her climax. I could feel him in there, kicking and punching away with happiness.

"Your baby sure is happy," I kidded.

"Yeah, the little bugger is more active now than he's ever been. I guess they can sense when things are going well on the outside. I hear some women actually sing to their baby before he's born. I don't know if it does any good or not though but I'm told they can pick up the vibrations of their momma's voice," Krystal said.

"I just want to hold your belly and not let go so I can feel him every time he moves," I said.

"Hand me my panties and you can hold my belly all you want to."

I helped her put her panties on then laid down beside her with my hand on her belly. We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up and looking around, trying to get oriented. Krystal appeared to be asleep so I left her bedroom quietly. I went in to give Mom a break on the computer but she suggested I just join her and work as a team. There were a lot of people on now and she wanted to give them all something hot to see. I joined her then and read the monitor screen for her as she tried to please the members. Earl21 wanted me to do a sixty-nine with Jean so I got on the bed and we assumed the position. I was on top this time and smiled seductively into the camera. as I licked Jean's pretty pussy lips. We were enjoying ourselves immensely but I was still trying to keep an eye on the monitor. I noticed when Alma123 signed on and knew Jean would be interested in knowing that.

"Alma123 is with us now," I informed her.

RonnieRFD: "Could we see you do a little tribbing now?"

Me: "Sure."

"Unless you're close to cumming now, we need to change positions and do some tribbing," I said softly to Jean.

"Some what?!"

"Tribbing, that's where we rub our pussies against each other."

We scissored our legs together, remembering the camera angle, and swiveled our hips, rubbing pussies against thigh, pussy or anything in between. If it was as hot for the members as it was for us, there's a lot of monitor screens that will need cleaning afterward. Just then Dad came into the picture, not all of him but enough that the members could see there was a man present.

"I need to take a shower but I can't use the one in Krystal's room.," he said. "I'll try not to interrupt you too much."

"Too late, Dad, They've already seen you," I said.

Earl21: "Who is the dude with you?"

Me: "We call him the Lone Stranger. He's not usually with us."

"The Lone Stranger?" Dad asked.

"Get your Halloween mask on and join us for a little while, it'll be fun," I told him.

Alma123: "I'd like to see Lone Stranger licking Alicia's pussy."

It shocked me at first but then I shrugged.

Me: "OK, but just for you."

Dad got his Lone Ranger Halloween mask on but when I told him they want to see him licking my pussy, he balked.

"No, you're my daughter! I can't do that," he refused.

"They don't know that, to them I'm just another pussy. You've eaten pussy before so what's the difference? Don't look at my face and pretend I'm your favorite celebrity or something. Come on, George, Alma's one of our best members Do it for her," I said.

"You don't have any problem with it when I lick her pussy," Jean told him.

"Yeah, but that's different," Dad said.

"How is it different, George?" Jean asked him.

"We'll pretend we don't even know each other. Come on, it could be a lot of fun," I said.

Earl21: "Come on, Stranger, lick that pussy the way I'd like to."

"We'd better do it before we have a riot on our hands," I told him.

I could tell he really wanted to so I grabbed his hand and put it on my pussy. I let him feel the wetness between my pussy lips then pulled him down on top of me on the bed. The pain of having to lick my pussy left him after the first taste of my cooter. He put his hands under my butt cheeks and pointed my pussy at the camera so everyone could get a good view of my joy box.

"I can't believe I'm actually licking my little girl's cunt!" he said, amazed.

He dived back down and began to lick me like I was the first pussy he ever tasted. He was damn good at pussy eating, too, He had me ready to cum in no time. Jean is one lucky woman to find a man like him who could eat pussy so well.

"Yes, like that! Don't stop, I'm gonna cum. OH!"

Everyone could tell I was cumming by the contortions of my body. It was one of my better orgasms by far. I don't know if it was because he was so good at it or because of the taboo factor or what, but I came good. Jean pulled him to her for a long, passionate kiss. I checked the monitor screen.

Alma123: "Can the Lone Stranger fuck Mom doggy style now?"

"They want to see you two doing it doggy style," I informed them.

Jean got on her hands and knees and the Lone Stranger got behind her to direct his cock into her waiting honey pot. Now that he got started in doing the show there was no stopping him. I checked the screen again and it hit me, something was wrong!

Alma123: "Can the Lone Stranger fuck Mom doggy style now?"

No one knows she is Mom, how can that be? I quietly left the bedroom and made my way to Krystal's bedroom. I opened her door quietly because if she was still asleep, I didn't want to wake her.. I didn't need to worry about that, Krystal was sitting on her bed with her laptop beside her, her hand inside her panties, frantically playing with her pussy. I walked in to her bedside before she knew I was there. What I saw on her screen was Mom and Dad fucking doggy style on their bed. She looked at me with a start.

"Alicia! Oh, god."

"You are Alma123!" I accused, pointing a finger directly in her face..

"Oh,- god - yes, I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to harm anyone."

"No harm was done. It's just a shock that you could be so sneaky," I told her.

"No, I wasn't trying to be sneaky, I just didn't know how to tell you all that I knew what you were doing," she whimpered. "I enjoyed watching you so much I didn't want to do anything to spoil it."

"God, how long have you known what we were doing?"

"I ran across your site shortly after you bought me the laptop. At first I thought it was coincidence the site was called 'Jean and Alicia' but when I saw you two, there was no coincidence."

"All those times we put on a show for Alma123, it was you?" I giggled, seeing the humor in it all.

"Yes, it was me. I hope you aren't angry."

"I don't know if I should be angry or not, but I can't be angry with you."

"God, I hope not. Do you think Mom will be angry?"

"Mom was wanting to meet you. I think you turned her on, Alma123! Let's give her the chance to meet you then. Would you like to join us and let her meet you in person?" I proposed.

"I'm pregnant, the people wouldn't want to see me," she objected.

"Do you remember what Dad said, that pregnant women are the sexiest creatures on earth? I think he's hot for you, too."

"No, it couldn't be, - Really, - do you think so?"

"Only one way to be sure. Come on, let's go."

She was completely naked but so was I. I grabbed her hand and literally drug her down the hall to Mom and Dad's bedroom. When we entered, they were finished with what they were doing on the bed and Mom was posing for some figure shots.

"Alma123 is here to meet you, Mom!" I announced.

Jean looked at me in surprise, then looked behind us, then looked at Krystal who was smiling bashfully. The dumbfounded look on Mom's face was priceless.

"She thinks it's not fair for parents to do for one daughter and not the other. In order to be fair I think Dad needs to lick her pussy and then give you a turn,"

"Krystal?" Mom said. "You are Alma123?"

"Yes, it's true," she replied sheepishly.

"Come on, get on the bed so you can get caught up to me and get what I got," I said leading her to the bed and gently pushing her down on it.

"Daddy, I think she needs you to do your part now," I said with authority that I didn't have but that didn't matter.

Dad was reluctantly willing because it was something he really desired to do but felt bashful about it. He slowly crawled between Krystal's spread legs and laid down while staring at the swollen pussy lips of his eldest daughter. He moved in slow motion as he lowered his face to Krystal's waiting honey pot. Krystal turned her head to the side and bit her finger to keep from crying out as his tongue found her swollen, throbbing clit. I was filled with gladness for her as I watched Dad eat her pussy, knowing what a good job he does on a cooter. I could tell by the look on her face that he was doing as good a job on her pussy as he did on mine, if not even better. I watched his jaw move as his tongue probed deep into her love canal. As he backed off to work on her clit I could see the tip of his tongue as it pushed the engorged nub of nerves against her pussy hood. It was such a hot scene that I couldn't help but finger my pussy as I watched them. Mom was playing with her breasts as she watched with a loving expression on her face. She was terribly turned on also.

simaddict
simaddict
286 Followers