Alicia's Sister Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

"Oh, fuck, you do that so good! Don't stop," Krystal said.

"How long has it been since you've had a cock in your pussy?" I asked her.

"About four months, ever since I began to show," she panted.

"That's a long time to go without something you love," I mused. "You must be desperate for some cock by now. How about it, George?"

"Give the poor girl what she needs, George." Mom said sympathetically. "I won't mind."

I checked the monitor screen. Sure enough, the members were cheering.

Earl21: "Come on, Stranger. Let's see you fuck the pregnant chick now!"

"The members want you to fuck her now, George," I informed him.

"But, she's my daughter," he balked.

"They don't know that," I argued. "Pretend she's not. Pretend she's someone you don't even know."

"Don't I need a condom?" he asked.

"Why? You can't make her more pregnant than she already is," I said.

"George, it's just sex, for god's sake," Mom exclaimed. "Quit making feeble excuses. I told you I don't mind."

Krystal's eyes were as big as banjos as she stared into George's face, knowing what was about to happen. I could tell by her expression that she was slightly shocked yet incredibly turned on by the idea. She wanted cock, yes, but I saw in her eyes that the idea of her father's cock in her pussy became less shocking and more inviting as the seconds ticked by.

"Alright," George said. "But remember, this wasn't my idea.."

He got on his knees and directed his throbbing cock to the swollen pussy lips before him. Having found the entrance to her love tunnel, he paused and put both his arms on the bed on either side of her head to support him and take the weight off of the baby.

"Here goes," he warned in case someone wanted to object.

Krystal tossed her head back, holding her mouth open and holding her breath, waiting for the entrance into her love hole. George let his hips slowly fall, driving the length of his sizable erection effortlessly into her wet love canal.

"OH! - - - God! - - - - Aaagh!" she said as she let her breath out. "Yes! Fuck me, Dad! Fuck me!"

Krystal locked her ankles behind his lower back as if to prevent her prize from getting away as he moved his pelvis back and forth, sliding his cock deep into her love tunnel and bringing it back out until just the head of his cock was in it, then sliding back in again until his pelvis bone met her pelvis bone. The members could see but only Mom and I could see and hear the squishy, slurping noise his cock would make as it rammed into her very wet love canal.

"Oh, - yes, - it feels so good. Oh, I can't stop cumming," Krystal whined.

It was such an erotic scene to witness that Mom and I both started to finger our pussies, mewling and moaning with them. Krystal acted like she was cumming all the while Dad was fucking her, having orgasm after orgasm , moaning with pleasure with every thrust. It was about then that I realized I wanted Dad to fuck me too! I started to feel envious of Krystal, not in a bad way, but oh, was she lucky and now I wanted some, if you know what I mean.

"Oh, fuck, - I'm cumming! - Nngg!" he grunted as he pumped his cum juice deep within Her.

"YES!" she screeched as she stiffened in an intense orgasm of her own.

They locked together in an urgent kiss to show the affection they had for one another. George slowly got up and sat on the side of the bed while Krystal laid still with her legs wide open, cum juice running out of her gaping pussy hole and dripping down onto her ample ass cheek.

"Oh, my god," she giggled, "the cum juice that made me is now running out of me."

Dad handed her his underwear to wipe herself off with.

"Sorry I came so much but I haven't had sex for so long, _ ."

"What do you mean you haven't had sex for so long?!" Mom asked indignantly.

"Well, it's been a good twenty four hours at least!" he quipped.

Mom laid down beside Krystal and caressed her big belly, then started kissing her big breasts with the large brown areolas and protruding nipples.

"Your breasts are getting so big now," she observed.

"Yeah, I went from a C-cup to a tight D and will probably be a Double D before I'm done."

They kissed and caressed each other softly. Mom's hand soon traveled from Krystal's belly to her puffy pussy and lovingly petted the swollen pussy lips. Krystal moaned at the sensations the good feeling was giving her. Mom kissed her on the mouth and slid her fingers into her waiting pussy at the same time causing Krystal to moan with pleasure and abandon. Mom was going to get her wish finally and make love to Alma123. She moved down between Krystal's legs and kissed her pouting pussy lips, employing her tongue in the most productive way. Krystal held the sides of her head as she licked away.

"Please, Mom, can we do a sixty-nine? I'd like to kiss the place I came from."

They got into a sixty-nine with Krystal on top to protect the baby. Lightly and tenderly she kissed and licked the beautiful pussy under her. I noticed Dad's cock slowly coming to life again and reached over to take it in my hand. I had touched other cocks before, of course, but this was the first time I had touched my dad's cock and was enthralled by it. He didn't say anything and I noticed it growing rapidly in my hand.

"You'd like to fuck me too, wouldn't you Dad?" I stated more than asked.

He swallowed hard and watched my hand stroke his cock to a full erection. I relished the feel of the hard, throbbing meat I held in my hand and stroked it lovingly.

"I know you want to. I've noticed you getting a hard-on when you looked at me. That shows sexual desire, doesn't it? Why don't you lie down beside Mom and let me sit on your lovely cock?" I suggested.

Yes, Dad did want to fuck me, there was no use in denying it any longer, and I wanted to fuck him now. I could wait no longer. I pushed Dad back on the bed which took no strength at all. He laid beside Mom with his cock standing tall and waited for me. I faced the camera and lowered myself eagerly on Dad's waiting cock, savoring the feel of it entering me and sliding up my fuck hole. He held onto my hips and thrust his cock into me as far as it would go.

"Ah," I said with satisfaction. "I finally get what I realize I've wanted for a long time. Thank you, Daddy. Now fuck me and fuck me good!"

He thrust his hips up to match every stroke downward of my hips. He fucked me faster and harder than he did Krystal because I wasn't pregnant and he didn't have to worry. Every nerve ending in my pussy was enjoying the thrusting, velvety cock buried deep within me I'm sorry, girls, but hard, plastic dildos and vibrators are no match for the real thing, not even close. I know they feel good but never this good. God, how I loved that cock!

"Roll over, Babe, and let me get on top. I just want to fuck you in the good old missionary position."

At that point in time I'd have done anything he wanted. I got on my back and spread my legs for him. He knelt between my thighs and paused.

"Now take hold of my cock and guide me into your lovely pussy just where you want it. I want you to put me in you."

I did as he wanted and took hold of his hard, throbbing member, but I did some teasing of both him and me with it. I first slid the velvety head of his dick up and down between my butterfly lips, tapping it lightly on my clit. After a few moments of toying with him, I finally guided his cock to my waiting fuck hole and pulled him into me, signaling him to push it into me. He pushed forward and easily slid it deep inside me.

"Ah, so nice," he said.

"Oh, shit, you feel so damn good! Why did we wait so long to do this?!!"

"Society frowns on this sort of thing, Dear."

"Well, fuck society. It's my life, my body, my enjoyment and my decision. If I feel sexual desire for someone, even my father, I'm going to fuck him. Plain and simple."

He started fucking me furiously but carefully, he wasn't trying to hurt me, just make me feel very good. Somehow he knew how to withdraw his cock just right to make it touch my G-spot. Like Krystal, I started cumming and cumming and couldn't stop. Now I understand why Krystal acted that way, it's something about his fucking technique that drives you up the wall. I felt a hand on my breast and saw it was Krystal's hand. I placed my hand on her ass cheek just above Mom's nose as she licked Krystal's pussy.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Krystal called out.

I heard Mom's familiar cum groan and knew she was having a nice orgasm, too. She reached over and felt my hip and tummy. I was cumming again also.

"I'm cumming!" I said with a low groan.

"You girls are too much! I can't hold off any more. Oh, shit!" he called as he came and pumped his spunk deep inside my pussy. "Oh, what a good fuck!"

"Wow, you're something else, Daddy," I said. "I hope it's only the start."

"I'm here for you whenever you need me, Sugar."

Mom and Krystal leaned on top of Dad and took turns kissing him.

"I think the three of us are going to keep you very satisfied in the months and years to come," Mom said "By the way, Lone Stranger, you can take off the Halloween mask now, I turned off the cameras and switched on the video recordings."

Dad took off the mask and kissed all three of us without it.

"I'm so glad I have a loving family, and I do mean loving!" Krystal said.

"I was worried what you'd do if you found out about what we were doing, but fuck, you fit right in," I said.

"I admit it was a lot to fathom in such short time but I was more enthralled than shocked," she said.

I'll pay for your membership at the nudist club, too, so you'll feel like you're right at home with us and included in everything we do," Dad said.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. "I've never felt more at home anywhere else than here."

"Just you remember, this is always your home even if it's your second home," Mom said, tearing up.

"Mom, don't cry, you'll make me cry," Krystal said.

"Well, I'm tired," I said. "Anybody ready for bed but me?"

"I'm ready for bed, little Sis," Krystal smiled. "Wanna join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask, big Sis," and off we went.

oxoxoxox

*****

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers