Alien Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What's wrong with me? I can't s-stop sh-shaking!"

"You're experiencing the symptoms, of ingesting my cum. My people are known to produce a special type of semen, that can enhance the affects of a normal orgasm. What you would experience with a normal human woman, is nothing compared to what I am capable of making you feel."

Clearly she was right about that much, because I had never EVER felt something like this in my entire life.

I rolled over onto my back and noticed for the first time, my cock was now back in action once again. Where it had been limp and useless just a few minutes ago, it was now standing tall and proud, wet with cum and throbbing hard.

The tingling sensation in my ass and my balls resumed, stronger this time then before. As it did, I found myself reaching for my dick and I started stroking furiously. My hand slid effortlessly up and down the length of my shaft, and after just a few strokes, I was erupting like a fucking volcano. My cum shot straight up in the air and came splashing back down on my chest and my face.

There was so much of it...once again, I thought that it would never end. Allanah simply stood by and smirked, watching as I came all over myself, unable to control my orgasm. To think that this was all brought on by her cum? If she could make me feel this damn good, I'd take a load of her jizz ten times a day, for the rest of my fucking life.

I had always loved sex; but this was beyond anything, I'd ever felt and I never wanted it to end.

Unfortunately though, all good things eventually come to an end. The most incredible orgasm of my entire fucking life, was apparently no different. Gradually the shaking began to slow and the tingling sensation slowly faded, until my entire body had finally relaxed once again. Now I was lying there, covered in my own cum, my asshole still gaping and my face drenched in sweat. I felt like I had just run a marathon; I was exhausted.

Allanah knelt down beside me, scooping up some of my cum with her right hand and lifting her finger to her lips. She licked the cum from her fingertip and groaned, smiling down at me.

"Delicious. I would say that this experiment, has been a perfect success. I should report back to my superiors with the good news..."

I stayed there, as Allanah stood up and turned back towards the computer where she had been sitting earlier. She started towards the control panel but stopped and looked back at me again.

"Or perhaps, it would be best if I just let them see the results...for themselves."

"What? What does...that mean?"

My voice was weak and scratchy now, as I spoke in barely a whisper. Allanah moved back to my side and reached down, grabbing me by the arms and pulling me back to my feet. She laid me back on the table again and leaned in close, kissing my forehead.

"I think, I'll be taking you back home with me. I will bring you before the Queen and she can see for herself, what a truly special treasure we have discovered on Earth."

So much for having her drop me off, back on my own planet. Looks like my adventures in space, are only just beginning.

12