All Comments on 'Alien Affairs'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Furrious repercussions

Had fun. Will there be a follow up? Works as a stand-alone tale, too.

Awaiting more tales in Penumbra and Life, With the Enemy, and Life with Furry Girls as well.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@TJSkywind

It was meant as a stand-alone tale, but there are several requests for a sequel. I would like to write some ideas I have about that, but first I'll do a major rewrite and improvement as I currently am doing with my other early work. Anything after that depends on any support offered.

And if the rewrite is anything like I'm doing with Abandoned With the Enemy now (plug: large update coming very soon to the ebook), it'll end up as another longer science fiction romance with some erotica.

More of the rest is coming too, as long as I can fill my time with writing. ;-)

Slainté agad-sa!

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 6 years ago
Continue

I think your line when it said “ but it hit just the right systems” could be a basis for continuation

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Allinthehead

*checks* Hmm.. Possibly. Can't tell for sure until I've rewritten the whole story.

There's so many options in this setting.

LargeLizardLargeLizardalmost 6 years ago
More!

Well that was amazing. I know you said it was meant to be a stand-alone, but I would love a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Joyful and great story Many Thanks .

Thanks SciFurz for the enjoyable story . Terrific how you combined love and affection with respect and added lust and need . Understood this was intended to be a stand alone , but it would be so enjoyable to hear more about Sheila and Hugo . Possibly other Kenta Human couples would admit attraction as well .

I also hope that you find time and creative energy to make an artistic concept illustration of Sheila for your illustration section .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You should have done a prolong saying some months or years later. To let us know how everything was going for the new couple.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@LargeLizard

Thanks!

Wish I could stop time to write one already too. :-p

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ joyous anonymous

Thanks!

A sequel would go deeper in their relationship and the interaction of their different cultures, and maybe there could be more romances developing.

A drawing is on the to-do list since I need one for the cover of the ebook anyway.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ curious anonymous

When I wrote it I had no clear idea of what their future near or far would be.

The planned rewrite will keep a sequel in mind, so it'll be different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait to read more from this series if you do write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More........

I want more..... Nice work.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@anonymous and anonymous

Thanks!

I do hope I can rewrite and do a sequel soon enough.

ExplorherSlowly69ExplorherSlowly69almost 6 years ago
wow

great story and very erotic..... do more, more, more

Sgnau24Sgnau24almost 6 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely loved it!! Please...PLEASE write more to their story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wants more

Yes! More please! Its so rare to see a good femme-dragon + male -human story where the femme-dragon is an actual dragoness.

I'm just nor a fan of those "were-dragon" stories (too often it feels like the author is cheating or being lazy), cause the femme is human, and thus most of the action (be it sexual, sensual, romantic, comedic, or whatever, still comes across as human-on-human as if they ripped off an old vampire or werewolf story and simply used the find/replace button to stick the word dragon in.

What you have here is an actual love story between a human and a dragon, meaning human + non-human, or human + alien. You took the science route (the "dragon" being a person of another species from another world). Some authors go the fantasy or magic route, or even the parallel-world route, which can also be good (if done right).

That's why I like your writing. You dove in, have your characters doubt various visual or audible (spoken) cues, even misinterpret those cues sometimes. There is a real sense of the "not human". (Like dragon femmes not having breasts, but being able to produce them in order to produce milk for their hatchlings/young).

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ the previous three in line ;-)

It's great to see how much you like it.

I have planned another rewrite of the ebook and have thought about a sequel but there's nothing concrete right now.

When I see a non-human story I expect it to be about the interaction between humans and others and not transformed-into-humans too. The whole dynamic of getting to know one another with their differences and similarities is lost and that is what I think the point of such stories is. It's why I don't like vampire and werewolf stories because they're basically all the same.

Every plot needs a conflict, and what's better to have in a romance story than doubts and misunderstandings between new lovers and see how they overcome them?

I wrote a short fantasy story once in which a knight and dragoness met that you'll probably like too then;

https://scifurz.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/dragon-story/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I probably don't need to say it, but I want more of this.

It's amazing and done almost perfectly. My only complaints are minor and with your planned rewrite, I'm sure those will be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Nice and romance just how I love these story’s also nice half life ref

jenellesljenelleslalmost 5 years ago
Nothing More to Add

Your writing is marvelous, as is the wording and lack of grammatical and spelling errors. I don't recall any that caught my attention. Bravo

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Dragon Girl

I love the Story I just wish you would write some of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful

are you going to add more?

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
wow

that was nice I liked it ,look fowerd to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crowbar

I saw that Half-Life reference

Havoc100Havoc100almost 3 years ago

I like your drawings. How about one of how you imagine Sheila to be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not gonna lie what more chapters with Hatchlings!

Cowman2000Cowman2000almost 3 years ago

Please write more on this story I enjoyed it and would like to see more

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 2 years ago

Ditto

Seems sexual-worthy (hint hint)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story. I think it one of the best that I have read. AAAAA+++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story.

10/10!!!!!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A charming story, well worth the read.

rruymannrruymannabout 2 years ago

Good read. I enjoyed it.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

Good story, it was just to damn short.

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read more of this.

WolfBoyAKWolfBoyAKover 1 year ago

Please develop on this, how the rest of the family family feels, who will try to use this policly. You have so much you can build on in this one.

Craigt1971Craigt1971over 1 year ago

Great start hope to see more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...