All Comments on 'Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 02'

by Et2bruttus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The story keeps getting better and better. Now the xenomorphs (aliens) can come into play ... looking forward to more story and detail.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 12 years ago
You commented on mine so i'll comment on yours!

Hey there! This is a weirdly fun story. I’m a big fan of the franchises you’re playing with here although they wouldn’t be my first choice for an erotic story playground. That being said, both the initial tale and this follow up were fun to read. I hope you don’t mind me saying that some parts are quite comical in that these horror legends don’t really fit into an erotic story. I mean I looked at Nytiri in Avatar and thought ‘Yeah, you know what? I probably would.’ But I’ve never looked at the predator and thought ‘Give it some tits and I’m in.’

Still, with that said I did enjoy reading these. It’s strangely sexy fun. I want more of the big boobed predator. Then again people tell me that I’m peculiar. Keep up the good work!

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusover 12 years agoAuthor

Haha, thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. And I agree with you fully on the weirdness of it. I spent half the time writing this thinking, "Wow, am I really going to put tits on the Predator? Will I ever take that Arnold Schwarzenegger movie seriously again?!"

I dunno, I'm kinda weird like that too. I find the prospect of a human guy being dominated by a menacing monster woman kinda hot. *Shrugs* Do I belong in an asylum? You bet your ass I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool story Bro

Can't wait for the next chapter dude, your a very talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved both chapters, both very hot and creative. I think you adapted the AvP universe well, and I find it easy to picture a female predator with huge yummy tits. For what it's worth I think you have a powerful creative spark and should further your craft. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Really enjoyed this! Please do continue your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This story ,for some reason, caused an orgasm. The picture of it happening is so real and vivid. Thanks For Making This Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous