All Comments on 'Alienation of Affection'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Possessed of Insidious, Torquemadian Quality !

So the hunter became the hunted. Really ? Well I believe it if the author does. Full f---ing marks. Now get out of my sight ( until you write your next waking nightmare ) !

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Well written

But that's the only positive thing I can say about it. I had a similar 'offer' from an employer many years ago; suffice it to say that he still walks with a severe limp. Even in fiction, I can't imagine any man accepting such a thing unless he gets his rocks off by being a cuckold - and I can't imagine any woman agreeing to it unless she is already severely dissatisfied with her husband and considering an affair with his boss.

soulspicesoulspiceover 11 years ago
Geesh, no wonder Brits lost the Empire

Every story they write the guy has no balls at all. His wife betrays him in almost every way, but its OK because it's "hormones". She is leaving him, but they have a drink and hug. Pretty pathetic.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 11 years ago

Well written and enjoyable. It is a story, not true life so i can't see why the criticism.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Well, I must say that the husband shows a smidgen of backbone....

Which is a heck of a lot more than most of your stories. I thought it was well written but I am still not a fan of the willing and accepting cuckhold.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
DUh

While I don't care so much for the subject, it was a well written story....Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Depressing, but fairly well done

Sometimes, things just SUCK! In a depressed economy, 'no raises' for three years happens. Real estate going 'underwater' also happens then! Expecting a person to be physically intimate with someone without getting emotionally involved is unrealistic! So we end up with a broken family and recognize that SOMETHING had to get broken, either the family relationship or their financial commitments (followed by the family relationship?) or something!

PITY!

4*

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicover 11 years ago
Oh dear soul spice

You really are a cretin. I assume you're American - if so, you have my sympathies.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea..

as you say across the pond. But it was a well written and interesting story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Interesting!

Using a law that no longer exists as leverage against an enemy! Sneaky and I loved it! Well told story, 5*.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
And the wife walked away laughing at our poor smuck

No retribution or revenge on the wife or Dom. No regret from the douche bag wife? Just another MWB story (Men Without Balls). I think this story needed more research into the normal male reaction to taking it up the ass by your wife and her Bull. But that's just a personal opinion

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

1. In the XIX Century in Afrika was the custom the husband got value fee from the loverboy or he sold the wife to the loverboy. The village /tribe judges gave these verdicts to avoid the conflicts in the tribe. However the wives were property in the XIX Century in Afrika. The story was a similar feelings, we are in Afrika in the XIX Century.

The husband was succesful to sell the cheating wife to the loverboy for big money by the court system.

2. The Author has few stories, where the husband was the winner or relative winner, so this story is one of the exceptions from his stories. He got big money, he earned the children custody and he has a younger Second Chance woman. However the story is not revenge story, but a succesful PIMP husband trick. JPB has a story group, where the husbands live with the low lovel cheating wives but the husbands kik the high level cheating wives. However the reader feels humor or smilling satire when the reader reads this type of JPB's stories,but at this story a sad resignation....................

BTW I gave the stories 1*, 5***** or nothing. This story got nothing................

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

I found this to be an extremely well written and absorbing story, plausible too. It also proved that a story doesn't have to be ultra erotic, with non-stop wall to wall fucking, to make it the sort that holds your attention. Well done for such a good tale.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Relative success

@ Rephil In the true life the bull will find new younger misstress with high likely for himself later and the exwife keeps looking for new mate. The exhusband starts new marriage with Sue and new common children. Ukresercher do not like the panorama epiloge with husband's relative success, he rarly writes such story so this is funny exception.

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
I like all your stories!

I read this --'elsewhere,' - and enjoyed it, but couldn't resist reading it again. You have a knack of making the reader feel uncomfortable, but this time at least, leaving them satisfied at the end. Keep writing!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
One of your best stories...

because you did not setup the cuckold's dilemma. Many authors introduce the husband as a figure of success but keep this man in a situation where he is an idiot. You established the situation where the couple falls for Dominic's trap. Then the wife changes where she not only lose respect for the husband but displays it. At that point there is no marriage only an arrangement. The husband does not stick his face in the sand he recognizes they have lost so he moves on to make the best of the situation. That is what an otherwise successful man do in a bad situation. If the husband is a loser or get off on the situation sexually he just remains stuck and miserable. Then the reader wondes how this guy could have been a success in business or his line of work. If you introduce him as a loser most readers stop reading the story Just look at daytime TV shows like Judge Judy or Maury - who watch these losers unless you are in the hospital or have nothing else to do with your time? Except for the bit about the babysitter Sue (who fucks the help?) this story was logical and reflects what most would do in the end.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Idiots prove themselves as such

The story is a cuckolds wanking fairy-tale. Hot wife bull & willing cuckold. This site should accommodate such material so it is easily accessible to those interested and alleviate those not. It is so annoying to waste my time on stories that have a fetish fulfilling impact for a very select few, while others are wasting time on stories that are of little to no interest. This has no apparent interest to me and I respectfully decline to berate out for our differences in morality or life philosophy.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

way to fucking cuckie.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Good plot but ...

Like a lot of your tales, I have difficulty really getting into them. Must be the style.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 10 years ago
You don't know how to finish a story! What a waste of time!

You did a good job getting us readers really agitated. As the story progressed i cried for his loss then got so pissed i was shaking.....THEN....the ending was so soft I couldn't believe it! I won't be reading any more of your stories!

I know they have a favorite author button....I am going to suggest a block author button.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago

Be careful what you ask for!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poor !

Revenge stories require a special skill. Sorry but to me this seemed incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too slowwwwwwwwwww

Only made it to the bottom of page 3. Basically a PG-13 version. Like a James Bond movie when they "cut" the scene just want it starts to get interesting.

Too slow and boring for me to continue reading

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

She got what she wanted and so did that wimp of a man

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TALK ABOUT LETTING THE FOX IN

but how about a key, a contract and a referral. TK U MLJ LV NV

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
BARF!!!

The next time I see a story written by you, I'm gonna avoid it like the plague. You're almost as bad as Matt Moreau. You gave the main character a tiny bit of backbone but was it enough? Hell no! This shit makes SpongeBob SquarePants look hardcore. No real man, may he be born from the US or the UK, would take that shitty deal. I'd rather go bust and start over than risk lose my wife just so I can save the house. Fuck the house. I'd move somewhere cheaper. And the boss? I'd punch his mouth so hard that his teeth will be the next thing he shits out his ass. Grow a pair of real balls for your next story or I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
strange story

-this is basically a cuck story

-seems like husband wife are roommates .

-no consideration of kids.not even mention of their lives.wife leaves them without fight.she is a bitch.

-husband has no back bone(well there are men like that)

verdict- dont take it seriously. life is not only sex .read it,criticize it and forget it.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Sucked on just so many levels

Should have gone nuclear on both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was actually ok

It had a lot of the elements of a real life story. Often one parent takes "the emotional damage" to maintain a stable environment for the children and they are minor characters in the game of life in such situations. The children develop a close relationship with the parent who is the care giver and the other parent become a minor partner and when there is a babysitter or nanny of the right age and the father has become a caregiver, they develop a close bond because of the children. This story like all stories tends to emphases certain points and allow others to fade to the background, It was food for thought.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Loved this story.....

You're an excellent writer. If you keep writing them, I'll keep reading them, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Phew !!!!

First .... this story was well written, but just got too long-winded. I felt that it could have done well to have wrapped-up in about half the time and pages. All of the description of the European weekends became tedious.

I was surprised he didn't react in any normal way to his wife participating in a group-sex thing, nor did he have any normal reactions to her being beaten and whipped.

I just couldn't get on the same page as this husband.

phil2213phil2213almost 8 years ago
Didn't pass the smell test

Pimping out your wife isn't the best remedy in any circumstances. Many people scale down and live happy lives together. When money becomes your moral compass you head south at warp speed. The story was just too fetish for my taste.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
There is always another way

Everyone in the story was trash. Well written enough but unacceptable actions by all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bankruptcy

Not that it fits in well with the story, but they could have declared bankruptcy and mantained their primary residence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tedious

Another convoluted attempt to justify repressed homosexuality. Just admit that your fantasies are gay and write them that way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
COCKOLD, FAGGOT SHIT

When is the more than fair, loved her even after she pulls this kind of shit, sucking her boyfriends dick, cuckold faggot stuff going to end? Let's have somebody with a dick and balls represented as a husband here and see some slut and her boyfriend get their asses kicked. After all, I found this sorry story under btb.

PTraumPTraumabout 7 years ago
Poorly ended

With as long as the rest of it was the end needed to be longer and more detailed. Dom and Carol both needed to suffer more for their decisions. And it would have been nice if the protagonist actually made out well, not just a glimmer of hope somewhere on the horizon...maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ridiculous!

idiotic premise

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story for those with similar situation and need advice

My title may throw some a loop, be that as it may, I am serious. There is a lot of good from this story. The true cancer was the unhappiness Carol actually felt inside. Take the ending, Dom in the trap to gain confession, points out how easily Carol was tempted at the Christmas party. The problem with this marriage in the story and real life marriages is nobody communicates, nobody works together for the common good of the family/home and most always everyone forgets the vows exchanged in a ceremony. What ever happened to for better or worse, in sickness and health for rich or for poorer. Once Carol had her way out and I mean way out, traveling, the global each weekend to a different country it was over. The deal really should not have happened if both truly loved each other. Let's be real, the grandparents were obviously close by so an easy answer for day care, thus opening the possibility that Carol can obtain honest work if she desired. lets not also forget in the story, the kids do in fact attend school. Money, wealth the passion for the good life ruin marriages. I will go out on a limb I do envy the LGBT movement, they're the only group to take their rights to marriage to the US Supreme Court and won their rights. We as heterosexual couples cannot join together to protect marriage by making adultery a crime, giving rights to access, freedom of and right to know through wiretaps of our home phones, legal access to our spouses emails all in the pursuit of protecting what is left of a marriage. Always remember if the spouse cheats what is lost, 50 percent of everything, now is that fair especially if the wronged spouse is the full bread winner. The sad part of this story, the ending, clearly Carol never fought for custody she accepted visitation which means the children would have been the ball and chain in her new rich and ritzy lifestyle. I would have enjoyed it better if the husband had stuck it to Dom in the end and telling him he will pay financially so deeply that cup o noodles will be his meals for many years to come. And allowing Carol to stay in his house while away? not on your life, let her visit at his parents house if she wants the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good until...

you obviously became tired of writing it and simply bailed out at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
See Previous Anonymous Comment

He stated my same observation. The first 4 pages were heavy in detail. Then it appears you grew weary of writing. The last page appears to have been written by a different writer. Also, a few grammatical errors and missing words don't bother me; but the amount of such mistakes is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp pretending to be liberal and generous

The hero is nothing but a cowardly wimp. Otherwise how do you explain his softness to his wife and boss. Together they made his life miserable and made a fool of him publicly. Not to mention the kids must have suffered. In fact this issue has been glossed over. Also, how come a loving wife become so disrespectful of her hubby that she thinks nothing of giving BJ to boss while he humiliates her hubby. The hero could have explored other options for ge money out of his boss like taping his lewd offer and blackmail inv him.

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

I don't understand why a married couple would ever even discuss a proposal like this, its totally ridiculous

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really

This really sucked. A ridiculous story about low life people. Husband is a pimp, wife nothing but a whore.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Average story

Just not a plausible scenario in my opinion. They are both trash just considering it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Utter rubbish. 1*

CHUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

who dreams up this kind of crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
totally crap loser wimp

this loser Don't Have a guts to do something . . crap loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't blame the wife for discovering and then preferring a real man. Dom should have been found floating in a river months ago. Just another British cuck and his whore wife. Who knew?

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

And thanks for the effort.

ZalanaZalanaabout 3 years ago

So many losers prepared to read a story they don't like. I am old enough to know that other authors have made a large amount of money from just this kind of story.

The only issue is perhaps it winds up too quickly, otherwise good fun

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved this story and gave it 5 stars. Doug and Carol were fools to have agreed with this arrangement from the start. As Carol put it later, it would have been better to lose the house. They both agreed she would be Dominic's personal assistant and he would fuck her while away with her on trips once a month. But it got twisted when Carol liked fucking Dominic much more than she liked fucking her own husband. Carol also admitted having a threesome with a client and Dominic while in Rome and then on the next night, she slept with the guy alone. This closed the sale and Dominic gave her a 1000 pound commission but she was little better that a whore in consummating the deal. The real kicker was when Doug followed Carol when when she went out for "drinks with the girls" and found she had shuck over to Dominic's house to fuck him in the middle of the work week. When Doug confronted Carol about this, she admitted that she could not go very many days without getting fucked by Dominic and that he had a hold over her that even she could not understand. She admitted that once when Dominic was chewing Doug out for some computer problem at work, Carol was at that very time sucking Dominic's cock under his desk. She had become Dominic's whore and there was no going back to the old days with Carol. Once more, once Pandora's box is opened, there is no closing it. Doug went to a lawyer and crafted a way to divorce Carol and get even with Dominic at the same time. This worked to perfection. I really enjoyed this story and loved the ending. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting wimp with mega slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So far, I've read three wimpy hermaphroditic stories...... dare I try a fourth?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

He could've ruined Dominic financially and left him with a judgment over his head for the uncollected portion, and he let the bastard negotiate. And, £20K of that was for his hateful, unfaithful wife! Milquetoast is such a Limey word, the implication of its very existence in the language being quite clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't give it five turds, Disparate times don't mean disparate measures. Certainly not intentionally sharing my wife with my boss. I'd put a bullet in him first for suggesting it. Then bending when he is down, after what he has done. The wife is gone, and he let it happen. Hope he is having fun with the babysitter!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

wimpy end to a cuckold story. the wife was a whore and didn't even suffer or regret her actions.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
One

One word,garbage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He prostituted his wife to solve his financial issues and then is surprised that he lost her? He's an idiot, she's a slut, and the boss is a vile bit of waste. They all got less than they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can the writer get any more disgusting??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story needs a stronger BTB ending.

SNPHLoverSNPHLoverover 1 year ago
A weak ending to a good story.

Not much of a BTB story, could have used more characters from family to add the burns!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This bloke deserved everything that happened and shouldn't have gotten anything at the end.

He shouldn't have even told his wive about the offer.

He should have arranged a second meeting with himself wired, got his boss to repeat the offer then gone to his employer and show them that Dominic was going to get them to pay for him to have a whore.

She was to easy talked into doing it and he was stupid if he thought once they started fucking it would be limited to one weekend a month

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting story!

4

schulz777schulz77711 months ago

Another story without a point about a stupid husband

2 starrs

EzrollinEzrollin10 months ago

This is what infuriates me about the scoring system, you can write what most comments call a four star story and have one asshole give it a low score for what ever demented reason and drop the score. I too think it's a four star story, but will give it five stars to counter the low score. Don't hold your breath waiting for it to change. It seem that once the score is posted it never changes.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Almost the perfect Femdom agitprop tale of its type. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Entertaining

GRADED ACCORDINGLY

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

How every man is written on this site = LIKE A HUGE VAGINA COVERED IN PINK COTTON CANDY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous