Aliens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second finger joined the first, forcing his excited entrance to stretch. Two fingers now caressed and fondled Sean's rippling prostate. A third finger twisted inward and Sean's thrashing hips arched and ground in ecstasy.

Sean's eyes flew open and he gasped out loud,

"OHHH! JESUS ... UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! ETHAN!!"

Jolts of pure pleasure radiated from Sean's prostate to the hyper- excited head of his erection. His hips were in a constant state of motion. His rock hard member throbbed and jumped, his precum drooled freely and his bullet like nipples begged for attention.

"OH! SWEET JESUS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan's fingers withdrew from Sean's excited rectum. Sean saw the dazed and aroused look on Ethan's face.

Ethan was read ... he was ready.

Ethan looked down and saw his granite-like erection straining in the air between his thighs.

The virgin Ethan looked at Sean and gasped,

"OH SEAN!! MY ERECTION FEELS SO HARD!! OH GOD!!"

Sean in almost a pleading voice said,

"NOW!! ETHAN!! NOW!! PENETRATE ME!!"

Sean's swollen and flared anal lips were visibly throbbing.

Ethan stood up and moved closer between Sean's spread thighs and raised sex. As with most virgins, Ethan began a frantic probing, trying to find the treasured entrance that he knew would bring him so much joy.

"HELP ME SEAN! ... WHAT DO I DO ... OH GOD!!"

Sean's hands reached down and grasped the full-length of Ethan's huge engorged erection. He could feel the thick throbbing against his palms and the clear fluid that drooled from the thick head. Sean guided it so it nestled into his slick, clasping anal lips. Ethan felt the lips kiss his hyper-
sensitive gland and he knew he was poised at the portal to Sean's 'womanhood'. Sean's anus clenched and his rectal sheath screamed for penetration. His rock hard member jumped and jerked, the spewing precum drenched both their abdomens.

Sean panted,

"NOW ETHAN ... PUSH IN SLOWLY!!"

He felt Sean's inner lips kiss his hyper-sensitive gland and he nudged his virgin erection inward. Sean's inner lips slipped over the gland and Ethan gasped at the incredible sensations as the clasping lips kissed and caressed the throbbing head of his erection.

Sean had to suppress the urgent need to thrust his enflamed passage upward onto Ethan's engorged hardness. Ethan pushed in a bit more and Sean used his rectal muscles to try and draw Ethan deeper into his spasming sheath.

Ethan squealed with joy,

"OH!! SEAN!! THIS FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOO ... NICE!!"

Another push and Ethan's excited manhood sunk three inches inside Sean's warm, moist sheath. Sean almost lost his control as the thick, throbbing member pressed ecstatically over his enflamed prostate.

Ethan gasped again as the intense sensations gripped his jerking member and enflamed passage.

"OH! GOD!! I ... I ... OHHHHH!! JESUS!! SEAN!!"

Sean knew it was time for him to move. He lunged upward and Ethan's massive shaft sunk into the depths of his steamy and thankful rectal sheath.

With one forceful thrust, Ethan lost his penile virginity.

Sean flexed his rectal muscles along the entire length of Ethan's imbedded hardness and Ethan wailed in joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Ethan slowly pulled outward until his excited gland was being kissed and caressed by Sean's clasping anal lips and then slowly sunk back into Sean's heavenly passage.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan's body went into automatic and he began deep thrusting into Sean's clenching slick 'womanhood'. Sean matched his thrusts and the room echoed with moans and wails of ecstasy.

"OH GOD!! SEAN!! I WANT TO STAY IN YOU FOREVER!!"

A maddening electric tingle that began deep within Sean's sex began to build and seeped relentlessly through the raw nerve ends of his flesh. It rippled through his anus and through his throbbing and jerking erection and up to the tips of his erect, bullet-like nipples.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sean's whole body became detached from his surroundings. Nothing mattered to him except the orgasmic waves that were flowing from his seething passage. His jerking erection was spurting copious amounts of precum and his abdomen glistened in the light.

"UGH!! UGH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The juices of Sean's milking passage was beginning to flow and Ethan could hear the wet sucking sounds of his plunging shaft. Suddenly Ethan thrust sharply inward with his erection, burying it deep inside Sean's milking sheath, Sean's back arched a foot off the bed. He wildly bucked against Ethan
as the first dual orgasm exploded across his body.

"OH GOD ... GOING TO ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan withdrew his deeply imbedded erection until just the tip thick crown rested inside Sean. Then he thrust forward. The full throbbing length of his enflamed member slid into the hilt again. Sean's rectal muscles once again clenched around Ethan's plunging shaft.

Sean was riding his multiple orgasmic elevator.

Ethan began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Sean's thick rectal juices, withdrawing the swollen head until just the tip remained inside the slick opening and then thrusting forward with his hips.

Sean wailed incoherently.

"OH .. GOD .. ETHAN!! AHHHH!! OH! GOD! ETHANNN!!"

He reached out and grasped Ethan's hips and pulled him deeply inward and thrust his hips up hard to skewer himself impossibly deep on Ethan's driving hot organ. Sean's body began to match Ethan's frantic strokes with his own urgent counter thrusts.

"UGHH!! UGHH!! UGHH!!"

Ethan could feel his raging erection jump and throb. The sensitive gland twitched with a sense of urgency as Sean's muscles clenched and milked his enflamed member.

Ethan's whole body went on hold as his hot, thick load of semen entered the base of his erection. It pulsed its way up his quivering shaft and seem to stall and play with the most sensitive of glands, the crown of his penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with the head and then
exploded out the wide open slit.

Sean felt the incredible force of Ethan's eruptions spew into his enflamed rectal sheath.

"OHHHHHH!! JESSUS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His back arched and froze as his body started its second climatic orgasm. Ethan's jerking and throbbing erection began to spurt great, heaving torrents of semen, and Sean could feel Ethan's delicious liquid warmth shooting into him causing his spasming rectal sheath to balloon ecstatically.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sean was going insane with the feel of it! He never wanted it to end, never, never!

His legs kicked outward in a wide 'V', cycling frantically in the air over the edge bed. Ethan's incredible erection continued to gush and spurt its ejaculant, the thick liquid of joy continued to spew from its head, filling Sean's seething 'womanhood' and foaming out of puckering anal lips.

Sean's eyes opened wide as a different ecstatic sensation gripped his loins. His raging erection jumped, jerked and spasmed. His liquid joy pulsed up his enflamed organ, swirling deliciously around his hyper- excited gland and then explode past the puckering slit drenching his entire upper body
with massive pools of thick, white semen.

"OH!! GOD! ETHAN!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

The combined rectal and erectile orgasms were to much for Sean's mind and he went into an orgasmic shutdown. He lost consciousness for about thirty seconds, his body continued orgasming and ejaculating.

Ethan collapsed across Sean's body, feeling Sean's insides still gushing forth around his jumping penis. Sean recovered moaning and gasping and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Ethan as his body shook with deep aftershocks.

Sean sighed and cooed as his rectal muscles clenched against Ethan's penis, milking the last spurts and drops of Ethan's precious semen. Their abdomens squished and slurped together deliciously in Sean's warm pools of semen.

Ethan lay still for a moment to recover his strength and then slowly pulled himself off of Sean. His deflating penis slipping slowly out of Sean's still spasming rectum with a wet, slurping sound.

Sean moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Ethan let it lay, still drooling, on Sean's abdomen. It mixed with Sean's semen and soon strings of their essence dripped down Sean's sides and thighs.

Sean moved his abdomen in slow sensuous circles rubbing their deflating penises between their bodies. Both enjoyed the feel of the slick tubes of flesh as they squished through the pools of thick semen. Sean moaned at the delicious sensations and they smiled at each other.

Both their sexual rejuvenations washed across their bodies and their erections slipped together within the pools of semen.

Each held each other tightly as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

Soon, both enjoyed the sensuous and arousing washing of the 'shower' heads.

Both were raised up and put into a sitting position and moved backed to the semi-cirle.

Sean looked at the flushed and embarrassed face of Aron. Splatters and drools of semen were coating the 'closet' Gay's abdomen and glistening erection.

[06J] PAIRING, SEAN, ARON, SUBMISSION, DEEPTHROAT:

A somewhat surprised Sean saw he was being moved in front Aron and put into a standing position.

He looked at Aron's confused and aroused face and knew that Aron's 'hands free' ejaculation was a sure sign that he had enjoyed the sight of a male and Shemale having sex together. Soon he would be completely out of the 'closet'.

He looked into Aron's face and saw the conflicting nervousness and whispered,

"Its OK Aron, I know that you are in conflict with your sexuality. The door to the 'closet' is opening and I will help you step out of it."

While he was talking, Sean put his left hand on Aron's right shoulder and began a gentle massaging action. His right hand moved down to Aron's bent right thigh.

Aron flinched and closed his eyes.

Sean leaned in close to Aron's face and whispered,

"I am going to make you feel really good. The sensations will be like nothing you have ever felt before."

Sean lowered his head and began to plant small suckling kisses on Aron's neck. The hand that was resting on Aron's thigh started to gently massage it. Aron couldn't understand why he wasn't trying to stop Sean, all he could think about was the unwanted sensations that Sean's hands and lips were
giving him..

Sean looked down and saw the moistness spreading across the thick head of Aron's erection and moved his massaging hand inward toward the junction of Aron's thighs.

A quick plea escaped Aron's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh!! Sean!! Noooo .. please .. this is not right!!"

Sean's hand wrapped itself around Aron's throbbing erection. Aron hand reluctantly moaned as the squeezing hand glided up and done his straining hardness.

"OHH!! OHH!! NOT THERE! PLEASE! STOP! OHHHHHHH!!"

Sean stopped and settled back on his knees in front of Aron. He saw Aron's erection throbbing in front of his abdomen. It glistened with his drooling precum.

He looked up into Aron's flushed and anxious face said,

"You have a nice erection."

Aron looked at Sean, his lips quivered. He didn't know what to make of what was happening to him. He was naked, aroused and fully erect in front of a ... naked Shemale who was feasting on his nakedness.

Aron pleaded,

"I'm not Gay Sean .... and I don't want to be."

Aron smiled back,

"Your mind says 'no', but your body says 'yes'. Believe me, soon you will be returning my kisses."

Despite his mental efforts not to, Aron's mind recalled the erotic images of Sean and Ethan having sex. His was filled with images of passionate kisses, oil massages and erections as they slipped into swollen anal openings and throats.

Sean and Ethan smiled when they saw Aron's erect manhood twitching in the air between his wide spread thighs as it glistened with his oozing preseminal fluids.

Sean's his hands reached down toward the junction of Aron's thighs and lifted his heavy testicles with both hands and began to caress and fondle them.

Aron moaned,

"Noooo .. Noooo .. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sean, in almost a whisper,

"Oh! Aron, I love them ... They feel so heavy, soft and silky."

Sean leaned forward toward Aron's upper body and started planting soft butterfly kisses on his neck and shoulders. His hands reached in and his palms slowly massaged Aron's firm areolas and erect nipples. A reluctant soft sigh escaped Aron's lips and it grew louder when the fingers moved onto his
excited and erect nipples. The soft tips began an exquisite caressing and fondling action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

A dazed Aron closed his eyes trying to block out the new sensations that were beginning to trickle throughout his body.

Sean's suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Aron's breathing quickened. Sean's mouth and lips now trekked downward and Aron held his breath as they neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it being sucked into Sean's warm mouth.

An unwanted gasp was heard as Sean's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Please Noo ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

In a few seconds Sean's mouth kissed its way over to Aron's left areola and again, his loving mouth devoured Aron's left nipple. All the while Sean's hands continued to massage and knead both of his areolas. Sean divided his attention to both nipples and Aron's breathing now came in quick pants
and gasps and he instinctively started to push his nipples into Sean's wonderful hands and suckling mouth.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

While the loving mouth continued to suck and suckle on Aron's excited nipples, Sean's hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Aron's pants deepened as the exploring hands grazed his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Aron's body began
betraying his mind and he shifted his hips trying to get Sean to move his hands inward toward his straining manhood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sean smiled as Aron slowly succumbed to his assault and retraced his way back upward past Aron's jerking and oozing erection and back to his aching areolas and nipples.

Aron's body followed Sean's hands as they massaged and tweaked his rigid, rubbery nipples,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean smiled and again his hands re-started its delicious downward trek. At the same time Sean's body slipped downward into a kneeling position in front of Aron. He deliberately grazed Aron's hardness with his wrists, feeling the warm, pulsing throbs of Aron's hard, engorged penis. His hands
slipped further downward and neared Aron's bloated balls. Aron again shifted his hips in a desperate attempt get Sean's loving hands onto his enflamed sex. This time, Sean didn't disappoint him and lifted Aron's heavy testicles in a slow wonderful massaging motion.

Aron's hips jerked upward and his head lay back against the unseen supports gasping as his jerking erection began spurting its precum in all directions.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean paused just long enough to pick up the bottle of lubricant that had materialized beside him and poured some of the slick liquid onto his right hand and fingers.

His lubed hand slipped between the cheeks of Aron's buttocks, spreading them further apart. Aron flinched as Sean's right moved inward toward his anal area.

A reminder flashed into his mind that the hand belonged to another male. Aron knew what Sean was about to do and he pleaded with him not to do it.

"NO .. NO .. NO .. I BEG OF YOU ... "

Aron's final protest ended as the slick fingers settled onto his twitching anal lips with an exquisite tracing and massaging action.

The Alien's induced 'male to male' mode switched 'in' and Aron's enhanced anal lips tingled and his rectal sheath twitched with anticipation.

Aron gasped loudly and pushed his buttocks onto Sean's exploring fingers.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The caressing finger tips slowly nestled inward and Sean slowly slipped a single finger inward, twisting and turning. Aron squealed excitedly as a new set of pleasurable sensations gripped his body. His hips ground against the twisting finger and his erection jumped wildly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

A second and third finger wiggled their way inward and Aron gurgled with ecstatic joy.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH! GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWW!! YES!! YES!!"

Sean lifted his head from Aron's nipples and looked into Aron's dazed and aroused eyes.

He stood up and leaned toward Aron. He moved his mouth onto Aron's mouth. His first reaction was to tighten his lips, but as Aron's fingers continued their exquisite exploration of his excited anal opening, his lips slowly parted. Sean slid his tongue back and forth along Aron's parting lips.

Aron's heart beat faster and he opened his lips allowing Sean's tongue to slip into his mouth. As their tongues touched and pressed together, Sean's left hand reached down and lifted Aron's heavy balls with an exquisite massaging action.

Aron moaned softly into Sean's mouth.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Aron's first kissed was slow and hesitant. Sean moved his hand from Aron's balls and palmed his oozing and tingling gland with delicious swirls. Aron was moaned into Sean's mouth and their kiss became deep and assionate.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Aron broke the kiss gasping and panting,

"OHHHHHH!! SEANNNNNNNNNN!!

Sean flexed his fingers within Aron's spasming sheath and Aron's erection jerked and throbbed as another gasping moan escaped his lips.

"OH! SEAN! YES!! THAT FEELS SO!! GOODDDDDDDDDD!!"

His erection gushed more of his excited precum, the warm spurts flew onto both abdomens.

While Sean's hands pushed Aron's arousal level higher and higher his mouth began a delicious kissing trek downward over Aron's abdomen. Aron's sitting position was adjusted so Sean did not have to move. Aron and his enflamed genitals were raised upward toward Aron's mouth.

Aron's mind knew where the sucking mouth was headed. His entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as Aron's mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

He felt a wonderful, warm, moist breath bathe his tingling, thick gland. He squealed with joy as the sucking mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Sean's lips and mouth suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and the tongue swirled around the highly excited head of his
erection.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean's mouth and throat started a slow descent onto Aron's throbbing manhood. He raised up a bit and tilted his head, allowing the thick head to glide deeper into his clenching throat.

Aron gurgled with joy as Sean's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Sean's throat. Sean's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, at the same time a forth finger twisted its way in to Aron's clasping rectal
sheath causing him to screech loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

With a torturous twisting motion, Sean lifted his head and Aron's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Sean's mouth, Sean closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the tingling head and played with the oozing
opening. Sean curled his tongue and sucked up Aron's preseminal fluids as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sean smiled inwardly at Aron's torment and then skewered his milking throat back down onto Aron's enraged organ.