Aliens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aron's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Sean's head tightly. Again, Aron felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Sean's incredible mouth and throat. All the while, Sean's lunging fingers fed the hot coals of Aron's sexual frenzy.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OH JESUS! I .. I ... I ..."

Sean knew that Aron was now in extreme orgasmic torture. He pulled up on Aron's erection so the aching head rested inside his mouth and clamped his cheeks snuggly around the head with a torturous twisting motion.

Aron felt Sean's finger tips began circling the walls of his rectal passage as if were searching for something....

and then they found it ... Aron's prostate.

Aron arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked wildly within Sean's milking mouth and throat.

"WHAT!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sean's fingers began a slow, soft massaging action motion over the excited walnut sized organ. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout Aron's body. Preseminal fluid gushed out of the open lit on the head of his erection. Sean greedily swallowed Aron's flowing nectar.
Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Aron was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. The flow of fluids from his excited gland were now one continuous string. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he desperately
flexed his engorged hardness in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron's fingers now picked up momentum. Aron's internal ecstatic explosions were causing his body to jerk and spasm. The hyper-sensitive gland felt as though it were going to explode. Aron's prostate now began to spasm and pulse uncontrollably. Again, his mind was becoming saturated with sexual
sensations that he had never felt before.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

His erection throbbed and jumped within Sean's mouth. His internal ecstatic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

Aron gasped and wailed, his hips thrust desperately, plunging his enraged manhood deep into Sean's loving mouth and throat and down onto the twisting, lunging fingers. Sean moved his head and throat in a quick twisting motions which pushed Aron toward his orgasmic edge.

"UGHHHHHHHHH!! UGHHHHHHHH!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. His orgasmicly denied body was finally allowed to unleash its reservoirs of ejaculant. Aron's first stream of thick semen entered the base of erection and shot up his screaming erection. The churning liquid of joy reached the straining head of his erection
and stalled as it swirled around engorged gland. It then exploded into Sean's eager and receptive mouth.

Aron arched up and wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean feasted on Aron's free flowing, gushing nectar, he increased his exquisite milking actions, knowing that he could coax at least one more ejaculation from Aron's enraged erection.

Aron's hips arched again and Sean almost gagged as every inch of Aron's spasming organ lunged into his throat. Aron hands grasped Sean's head tightly, his legs shot outward in a wide 'V' and kicked wildly in the air. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed
across his mind and eyes.

Sean's twisting and thrusting fingers triggered Aron's rectal orgasm and the sheath began deep clenches and ecstatic spasms. Aron's mind and body was now submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Another huge stream of thick semen pulsed up his undulating erection. Again, Sean feasted on the
spewing gushes of thick semen.

Aron again screeched in orgasmic ecstasy.

"OH GOD!! ANOTHER ANOTHER ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Aron's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that were exploding across his loins. He was pushed into orgasmic overload and his body lost consciousness. Aron slumped onto the invisible supports. His still spewing hardness slip out of Sean's throat and mouth. Sean
looked up at Aron and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from his lips.

With a long moan Aron regained consciousness. He felt Sean's still buried fingers, flexing gently within his frothy rectum. Sean's left hand was massaging his semen drenched hardness and Aron moaned as it spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean slowly and teasingly withdrew his fingers from Aron's anus with an audible slurping sound.

Aron moaned as the loving fingers slipped out of his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Seannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

Aron's glistening erection remained hard and tall between his spread thighs as his sexual rejuvenation flowed throughout his body.

[06K] PAIRING, ARON, SEAN, THE NEED TO SUCK:

Suddenly, a startled Sean felt his erection softening. He looked down and saw it slip over his heavy balls. The intensity of his arousal was still there and his penis tingled with need.

Aron looked at Sean's mouth and saw a long drool of his semen dangling from Sean's lips. Something in Aron had change and not knowing why, he starred intently at Sean's flaccid manhood.

Something was compelling him to kiss Sean, to touch his penis and massage his balls. Sean saw the intense look and moved closer between Aron's spread thighs and leaned inward.

As if in a trance, Aron reached out and his fingers lifted the dangling stream of his semen from Sean's lips and tasted it. He liked the slightly salty taste. Sean leaned close to Aron's face and they kissed with open mouths and deep tongues. The remnants of Aron's thick semen that Sean was
holding in his mouth, filtered into Aron's mouth. It was like an aphrodisiac 'hit' on his taste buds and Aron moaned as he tasted his own essence.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

It made him want more and he broke the kiss and looked down at Sean's swaying penis and heavy balls. Aron's position was adjusted again so his mouth and face was aligned with Aron's swaying penis.

Aron reached out and cradled Sean's flaccid penis in the palm of hand.

Sean smiled internally, the loss of his erection had a purpose.

Aron thought to himself,

'Its a different feeling than holding my own penis. It feels soft, warmer and a heavier.'

He wrapped his fingers around it and began to gently squeeze the tube of flesh and it stirred in his hand.

'Oh God, I shouldn't be doing this... Its getting bigger... Jesus, I like the feel of it as it becomes thicker and heavier.'

A dazed Aron continued to massage and manipulate the hardening member. Soon it throbbed within his caressing hand.

'Oh! my, I never thought it would feel like this ... Its soft, yet hard and its pulsing in my hand.'

Aron's mounting excitement spread into his erection that was throbbing between his spread thighs.

He reached out with his left hand and lifted Sean's testicles. Aron moaned softly as both of his hands explored another male's genitals.

Aron's breathing quickened as Sean's straining hardness pulsed in his massaging hand. He saw a small drop of precum oozing from the thick gland and he knew he had to taste it. He dropped his hands and leaned inward. As his mouth neared the head of Sean's erection, his mouth open and Sean sighed
when he felt Aron's warm moist breath bathe the tingling head of his member. Aron slipped his tongue outward and the tip slipped into the urethra opening and sipped up Sean's drooling precum.

A low moan escaped Sean's lips.,

"Ohhhhhhh!! Aronnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

Aron's mind was reeling with his new discoveries and his head dipped further inward. This time it was he who moaned when a warm, thick fullness filled his mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

His mouth opened wider, his tongue swirled around the partially embedded erection and his cheeks instinctively began to apply exquisite suctioning to the pulsing hardness.

Wonderful thoughts raced across his mind,

'I love it, I love it. I never dreamed an erection would feel and taste like this.'

Aron's hands grasped Sean's buttocks and pulled him forward.

Sean gasped as his hardness slipped into Aron's suctioning throat.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron was now moving on instinct. His hands pushed Sean back and the throbbing member slipped back out of his throat and once again his tongue and cheeks adored the thick, oozing gland.

Aron's head pushed downward, his suctioning throat began an exquisite milking action and Sean was now squirming in Aron's grip as ecstatic sensations exploded across his loins. Sean pulled his excited hardness outward and then plunged it back into Aron's clenching throat, again and again and
again. Aron hands dropped to Sean's testicles. He moaned again when felt the bloated, heaviness of Sean's testicles within his massaging hands.

"MMM!! MMM!! MMM!!"

His mind was filled with waves of pleasure and his erection jerked wildly.

He closed his eyes and savored the delicious, oozing fullness of Sean's erection as it made love to his mouth and throat.

Suddenly, it began to throb and jerk and a loud gasp escaped Sean's mouth. Aron felt gushes of warm thick semen flood into his mouth and throat. The first spurts caught him by surprise but he quickly recovered and began feasting on Sean's delicious nectar. His clenching throat muscles coaxed more
and more of Sean's thick nectar to spurt out of his jerking member and Sean squealed with joy.

"YES!! ARON!! YES!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The gushes slowed to small spurts and shortly and Sean's softening penis slipped out of Aron's mouth. Aron swallowed what was left and his tongue licked his lips.

They looked at each other and smiled.

Aron whispered,

"I liked doing that."

Aron's journey out of the 'closet' was almost complete.

Sean drew close to Aron and whispered,

"Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have sex with another male. Anal penetration is an incredible experience. The same holds true when you thrust your erection into a male's rectal sheath."

Aron looked at Sean and didn't know what to say.

'Was he now gay? Yes, he wanted to feel an erection inside his rectum.'

He looked into Sean's face and slowly nodded.

"I'm ready, I want you to take my virginity."

Aron was put into a standing position and Sean took his hand and led him to the mattress and its support rail.

[06L] PAIRING, SEAN, ARON, DOGGY STYLE MATING:
ARON LOSES HIS RECTAL VIRGINITY

Sean said gently,

"Kneel down in the mattress Aron and put your hands on the support rail."

Aron saw Ethan in front of him and both smiled at each other. He saw Ethan's glistening erection standing hard and tall between his spread thighs and his breathing quickened at the sight.

Aron looked under his kneeling body and saw his testicles swaying in the air between his bent legs and his erection as it bobbed in the air below his abdomen. Sean quickly followed Aron and knelt down behind him.

A feeling of nervous anticipation spread across Aron as Sean rubbed his hands up and down his inner thighs from bent knees to the cheeks of his buttocks.

Sean smiled at the exposed sight of Aron's sex and his right hand slipped inward and palmed Aron's swelling, pink anal lips. Aron moaned softly at the wonderful touch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Seannnnnnnnnnn!!"

The bottle of lubricant materialized beside Sean and he poured the slick liquid onto both hands. Aron panted when he felt a lubed hand slip between the spread cheeks of buttocks. The slick fingers began a delicious tracing action on the swelling and sensitive opening to his rectal sheath.

Aron gasped at the contact.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! SEANNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron instinctively spread his knees and his thighs wider apart. He gasped again when Sean wrapped his other hand around his throbbing erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sean leaned up and over Aron's kneeling body. His hands left Aron's anus and throbbing member and reached under Aron's kneeling body and his fingers pressed and swirled around the erect bullet-like nipples. Aron felt a long, thick, throbbing mass push between the cheeks of his buttocks, pushing
them further apart. The length rested over his swollen anal lips. His mind and body floated in a cloud of swirling pleasures.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SEANNNNNNNN!!"

Sean's mouth began planting exquisite butterfly like kisses on the back of Aron's neck and shoulders. Aron cooed and mewed as his loving mate caused his arousal to soar.

Aron pushed his tingling anus against the throbbing thickness and shifted his erect nipples into the soft finger tips. Sean slowly and teasingly slipped his erection through the Aron's flared cheeks, under his heavy testicles and forward along the full length of the sensitive underside of his
straining hardness. Sean paused his ecstatic sweep and then slipped his engorged member forward again and again.

Aron gasped at the incredible sensations and his began pushing his enflamed sex onto Sean's exploring erection.

"OH GOD!! SEAN!! SEAN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron felt Sean slipped off his body and kneel between his wide spread thighs. He moaned as his aching nipples, erection and testicles swayed under his body.

The moan turned into a gasp when he felt Sean's hands spread his buttock cheeks further apart and his tongue slithered around his enflamed anal lips with ecstatic licks and darting probes. Aron, in a reflexive action, spread his thighs wider, hunched upward and pushed his 'womanhood' rearward onto
the exploring mouth and tongue.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean's tongue nudged inward, withdrew, circled, traced and caressed Aron's clasping anal entrance in a maddening, ecstatic teasing action. The mounting sensations made Aron buck his hips in ecstasy. He squealed in joy as his erection jumped and jerked below his abdomen, the agitated gland drooled
with strings of his preseminal fluids.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Aron froze when he felt Sean's lapping tongue nudge past the eager opening and slip deeply into his rectal sheath. His mind went ballistic with the ecstatic sensations. His grip on the rail tightened forcefully. His eyes opened wide but saw only bright flashes of Joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean's long, swirling tongue drove Aron insane with ecstasy as it slipped in and out of his steamy rectal sheath. It played havoc with his clasping anal lips and then drove back inward to caress the sensitive lining of his rectal sheath. Aron laid his head on the rail gasping and panting. His hips
pushed back in ecstatic circles against his male lover. The slick hand glided back and forth over his engorged hardness with exquisite massages and squeezes.

"OH GOD! OH! GOD! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron could feel his orgasm building rapidly. His rectal sheath began to clench and the thick tingling gland felt as though it was going to explode. Aron felt it start at his toes and move up to his anus, into his straining erection, across his abdomen and then up onto his erect, tingling nipples.
Sean's tongue lunged into his enflamed passage again and again. His mind was flooded with a series of pre-orgasmic explosions.

UHH!! UHH!! OH! GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His dual orgasm thundered throughout his loins like a series of freight trains. He cried out as his hips ground in the air. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across his mind and eyes. His nipples twitched and tingled and his straining erection jumped wildly as Aron's thick stream of semen
jettisoned out of the ecstatic gland. It shot through the air under his body, past the rail and splattered on the floor in front of Ethan's wide open eyes. Sean's relentless assault on Aron's sex continued as his body rode his orgasmic waves.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

As they subsided, Aron's pants and gasps slowly subsided.

A weak and gasping Aron knelt on the mattress with his thighs spread wide. His head returned to rest on the rail and he closed his eyes tightly as he savored the delicious spasms and ripples of ecstasy that were again flowing throughout his body. His sexual rejuvenation had his arousal soaring.

Sean's foreplay ended and he now concentrated on the taking of Aron's virginity.

Sean restarted his sexual assault. Aron's nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Again Aron felt the delicious tracing around the entrance to his 'womanhood' and his hard member throbbed within Sean's squeezing and massaging hands.

Aron gasped loudly. He couldn't believe that his body had been aroused so quickly and so completely.

"OH SWEET JESUS!! WHAT .. OHHHHHHH!! SEANNNNN!!"

Aron felt something slip against his inner thigh. It was warm, long and thick.

He looked under his body toward his spread legs. His eyes flew open and his breath came in a deep gasps. He saw Sean's massive 7.50" L x 2.75" D perfect erection. His rectal sheath clenched rapidly in anticipation and he tried to shift his anus down to it but Sean teasingly kept moving it away.

"OH PLEASE ... DON'T TEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sean slowly and teasingly, slipped his massive manhood upward over Aron's inner left thigh toward Aron's eager entrance. Aron moaned as the thick hardness ground over his heavy, swaying balls. The head finally gently nestled into his excited anal lips. Aron's clasping lips kissed and caressed his
Lover's thick gland trying to draw it inward.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD!!"

Aron didn't move, he couldn't move. His hands gripped the rail, his kneeling body tensed and his eyes were tightly shut as his mind tried to will Sean's glorious erection to penetrate his enflamed 'womanhood'.

With an almost incoherent plea,

"OH! PLEASE NOW!! NOW!! PLEASE ... NOW ... "

Sean smiled at Aron's torment and obliged his frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the thick head nudged past the eager lips and slid slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Aron's wide open mouth as the massive thickness burrowed into his virginal rectal sheath.

The sensations were not like anything Aron had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his rectal sheath and a wonderful sense of fullness. The enhanced sexual lining of his rectal passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

1"..2"..3"

"AWW!! AWW!! AWW!! ... "

1"..2"..3"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Aron squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions thundered across his body and his mind.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron wanted more, he begged for more.

4"..5"

"SEAN!! OH GOD! YES! YES! MORE! MORE! DEEPER ..."

Aron gurgled and drooled as Sean's engorged erection slipped inward, inch by glorious inch.

6"..7"..7.5"

"OH SWEET JESUS .. AHHHHHHHH!! YES!! I LOVE IT!!"

Aron's virginity had been taken. It was beautiful, it was perfect.

He felt Sean slowly slide its long, member outward and then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of his rectal sheath.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! JESUS!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sean adjusted his position behind Aron's wide spread thighs. The angle of his penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of his rectal sheath. It started a slow back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout Aron's body. An intense wave of
pure joy surged throughout Aron's rectal sheath and across his loins.

Aron raised his head up and wailed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"