All Comments on 'AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 02'

by His_fag_wife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Designated_ReaderDesignated_Readerover 6 years ago
mASSter tim is not a Dom. but a self centered asshole

Here is a more likely scenario. When they got back up to the hotel room they found Charlie had begun choking on the cum in his mouth shortly after his wife left the room. Being unable to do anything about it caused Charlie to start to vomit unfortunately for Charlie the vomit was blocked by the gag which forced the vomit up into his nasal cavities. By the time they got back up to the room Charlie was dead from choking on his own cum and vomit. All this because Master Tim doesn't know the first basic rule of bondage, as a Dom you are responsible for your subs health and well-being and you never leave someone bound and gagged unattended.

xXendraxXendraover 6 years ago
Top class!!

Your storytelling never fails to deliver! Luv your cunning mind and sense of detail!

xXendraxXendraover 6 years ago
To the haters

This is fiction, a wild fantasy, not a BDSM hand guide.

All the stuff that you see in Hollywood movies never happens like that in real life either, you know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a hater- just confused

This is a weak story and for all the supposed detail about the process of femanizing the entire story goes to fantasy because so much is even unbelievable in fiction. There is hope and the author is trying to entertain with their submission. This story just loses me. No hate just an observation. I do not believe there are too many haters on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes please take me with you

This story just keeps getting better and better. Even though I’m not married I can relate to almost every aspect of this story. I am a submissive and I started wearing panties and stockings as a young boy long before I knew what a sissy was or what porn was or what sex was. My mom always wears thong panties and so does my sister and I would a lot because I would often puts theirs on. As I grew older I started buying my own and I would always buy girls panties. I would buy teddies and all kinds of loungerie and wear them only. It wasn’t until I sucked my first cock that I knew i was a sissy. Great story. You drew me into it and captivated me. I felt like I was there. Thanks for the work

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Even the commenters are as idiotic as your story. Fantasy stories must also have enough to do with reality that the reader can credibly imagine things in reality. You're just describing a scenario that doesn't seem credible in any way. A wife who suddenly becomes a slut and fucks a complete stranger and a husband who has four children with this woman, but who never found the opportunity to talk to his wife about his sexuality during their marriage. This is exactly the trusting partnership that one imagines in a family with four children. bullshit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous