Ali's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your Dominant commands "I direct you to assume your submissive position on the front cushion". You kneel and cross your wrists behind your back.

"You need to be reminded how your true feelings need to be reinforced and expanded". You know how apprehensive you are about being spanked. Apprehensive and eager with a twinge of sexual arousal.

You love your submissive position and the combination of the compression of the room's features, lighting, and scent seem to make you glow. Your long hair frames your face and falls by your neck just asking to be stroked and handled.

"I would like to give you something intimately from me and I ask you if you are prepared to offer yourself to my desires". "If your need to please will fulfill your inner most yearnings". You whisper "yes my dearest, I am yours to do as you please".

A bottle of Amaretto and shot glass sit on a small side table. Taking the bottle I pour a nice shot and drink it down but I don't swallow. I lean down and gentle take your chin in my hand, and lower my lips to yours. Our lips touch and you feel the crisp almond taste of the liquor on your lips. As you slowly part your lips a small trickle enters your mouth in a slow and sensuous stream. Easy to drink and exciting in the close and personal intimate exchange.

"Let's get up and stretch darling". "I need to lead you around to feel your needs rise to the surface with your breathing and heaving of your breasts signaling your apprehension".

Ali loves impact play and licks her lips in anticipation. She knows that's it's all about the ritual and she can't wait for it to begin. She can't wait to be directed, to be the center of Terry's attention. Spanking is so critical to Ali's excitement and she expect Terry to be firm and sensual. Ali needs in the depths of her soul to surrender to Terry and she knows Terry feels the same way. Love can take many forms and this is just one more.

Pulling on your leash you will be positioned on your knees on the right side of our chair. A couple of elastic hair bands gather your long hair into a loose pony tail. Your crossed slender wrists will be bound behind your back. You feel the soft rope start to circle your wrists. I take my time. I circle with an X motion around your wrists. You can feel me making short confident movements as I fashion the knot. We both love the smell and feel of leather. You have a nice leather collar with the necessary short leather leash. The collar signifies your commitment and the leash serves to instill confidence in my will to protect and control you. I want you to feel the confinement that has taken over your world. I want your senses focused on our little world. We live for the moment, for each other. I show you a long leather strap I have removed from my bag. The strap is about an inch wide with a large buckle and ample holes for exact tension. I ask you to smell the leather and if you approve of its use you will gently kiss your strap. I know your ass will enjoy the attention to come but to remind you that your breast are mine to use I pull the strap across your breasts and tighten it. Your pert breasts will feel compressed and receive the attention you crave. Your nipples spring erect against the strap providing an uncomfortable but arousing sensation.

I command you to lean forward onto my lap and I help you wiggle into position. I pause and take the time to make sure you're comfortable. You elected to wear your high heels and I look admiring at the bulge of your calves

I lean down and nip at your neck and ear. I whisper in your ear that I want to make sure you are comfortable and available. I can detect your animal fragrance and increased breathing. You know you want to be taken. You want to feel the sudden impact of my hand on your bare bottom.

I casually mention that your pretty ass is about to become red and hot. Your tight silk panties yield slowly to my gentle tugging. I don't remove them completely. I find it more interesting and confining to just slip them down past your ass cheeks and that serves to create another restraint around your legs. You plead with me to spank you hard and please, please just pull your hair. I relent and grasp your hair and using slow and gently pressure pull it back until your head tilts slightly. I laugh and strike you once with a satisfying crisp smacking sound. Your breath catches. I strike three times in quick succession. You can't help but moan and wiggle. I correct you and remind you that you must stay still. We repeat this until we've both had enough. I have to make sure you're not too red but have received the attention you so crave.

I slowly untie your wrists and gently rub them. I kiss your hands and wrists. I help you up and lead you over to a couch where we sit together. We lightly kiss and whisper to each other. You tell me you want more. I whisper in your ear that you've earned some other special treatment. When I begin to reveal your fate you reach into my robe and start rubbing my nipples. I tell you to go ahead have your way. You untie my robe, gently move the cloth aside, and begin licking my nipples. You enjoy this play because you've learned that soon I will invade your heaving mound and roll your clit around my lips. I can't wait to begin the ritual oiled massage that precedes the languid licking and sucking but I know you need to get your fill.

At this point Ali kicks off our erotic image exchange by sending me a nice BW of a woman in just panties with her wrists tied behind her back. A real stark picture taken from the back. We discussed her motivation for sending it, her message and then her source. Turns out Tumblr has a treasure trove of whatever erotic genre you desire.

Ali to Terry

I have stopped at the point in the story where you have asked if I am prepared to offer myself. I hope you enjoy the pic your story thus far has inspired. A gift from me to you.

Ali to Terry

I have stopped at the word, "apprehensive", and have decided to go get a glass of wine. I'll be right back. :-)

Ali to Terry

Thank you for the gift of your story Terry. It affected me on many levels and perhaps the tables have turned and now I find myself in the mental state that you experienced yesterday. Like you said though, it's not just me that put you there but a camel straw scenario. I'm sure the source of my state of being right now is for the same reason as yours was and thank you. Even if we end up riding off in separate directions as you say :-)

Ali to Terry

The more we continue to chat, the easier the decoding process is becoming it seems. Somehow in one conversation you've been able to determine that I have ripple like orgasms. No one but you knows that about me. That's a perfect way of describing them as well. Perhaps you do have a crystal ball. In addition to the above, your story also touched on many elements I find very erotic including hair pulling, spanking with leather implements and bondage. I like the idea of rope bondage very much. I would love the experience of having you place a collar around my neck. A collar is such a powerful visual statement of submission also.

Ali :)

Terry to Ali

I had some difficulty shutting down last night. No crystal ball just a keen student of female sexual release. Should I do another piece for you? It seems like we're both enjoying them. For me it's the fantasy creation and for you the recipient it's the unknown unfolding for your desires. The missing element is your side of the story. I don't need any details but a few ideas. One or two words might spark a torrent. You're musing on the collar and rope are a good start. I may be able to elaborate on them but I'd really like to chart a new path.

Our new connection is erotically and exotically delicious. I have serious business concerns on Monday and Tuesday that are about to suffer from distraction but it can't be helped. I need two things from you. One would be how you would like to please me. Where you would go, what you would do. The second is our infamous pebble conundrum. We're about 80 miles and 1 1/2 hour apart which at the heart of it isn't a big deal. I think we need to find a better way to explore our new feelings face to face. Can we meet somewhere closer to the middle occasionally? I suggest Princeton and I have some friends there that may be able to help us. If you're car adverse NJ Transit is a convenient approach.

Ali to Terry

The breeze from the ocean furled her dress as they walked down the boardwalk. She enjoyed that it gave him a sneak peak of what was to come. The air was crisp and cool in the early morning and it was a sharp contrast to her burning hot desire for him. Their first meeting was a sweet success with light and intense moments commingled. Today though, she was seeking to explore more of their intense erotic desires. Her need to submit to him was beginning to overflow.

As they neared the hotel/casino he had mentioned, she stopped abruptly. He turned to her inquisitively and she squeezed his hand and gazed into his eyes. He pulled her close with a fistful of hair and they kissed passionately for what seemed an eternity. He released her and their eyes met once more. "Are you sure this is what you want Ali? Once we enter that room you are mine to do with as I please." She resisted the temptation to look away knowing he admired the strength in admitting ones truest desires. "Yes, it is what I want and need Sir, to be the submissive you desire."

A different thought on a trip to AC. :-) Occasionally a train to Princeton would be lovely

A few thoughts on how I would please you? I could continue the story above or list them alphabetically. You choose. Lol!

Ali

P.S. Good morning

Terry to Ali

Just read this again. And again. You accomplished so much more than I did in much less terrain.

Ali to Terry

LOL!

Ali to Terry

I love the style of your writing as well, but you didn't answer my question Terry. Shall I continue with the story or list the ways I'd like to please you?

Terry to Ali

Can't I just say yes to both? Well that's my desire dear. Please make it so. I'm open to your communication form but I always thought the Sir, Master stuff is redundant but if it's your pleasure I'm all game.

Ali to Terry

It is a fishing expedition to find what you most like and throw back the rest. ;-)

Terry to Ali

Fish away. So far your captain has rated your catch golden. Just

started a new work with the goal of shortening things. Maybe you like

my longer ramblings. Also let me be more direct. Please list the ways

you'd like to please me. The dark mystery is still hovering in the

background.

Ali to Terry

The dark mystery? Hmmm... I've always wanted to experience anal at least once in my life. I suppose because it's a taboo. That is the attraction

Terry to Ali

For your secret enjoyment. Hidden pleasure reveled.

Ali's Predicament

Ali finds herself in a predicament. Dressed in a black garter belt, black stockings, high heels and a pert pushup bra. The leather collar she wears has had the leash removed but she can feel it around her neck. She's bent over a narrow table with her wrists circled by leather cuffs, her arms spread and attached through the cuffs to the corners of the tale. Her legs have similar leather cuffs in place with rope spreading her legs to the lower table legs. Ali is breathing hard and feels a rhythmic taping of a short riding crop on her raised ass. The taping isn't hard, there's something sensuous and languid about it. Slowly the tapings starts to work their way to the low steamy mound of her womanhood. Her labia is red and swollen. It glisten with her fragrant juices. The crop slowly work its way across her swollen sex organs. The crop is more an instrument of inspection, a reminder of how aroused she is.

Suddenly it's over, the ropes removed. Ali's leash on again and leads her to the couch. She's instructed to kneel and position herself across a pile of plump pillows. Still in high heels she has some initial difficulty compiling and has to he guided into position.

"My pet you've astonished me with your submission, you've surrendered to my every wish with a quiet, sweet acceptance that makes my heart break". I lean forward and cupping your breasts lean across your back to whisper in your ear. "You deserve a very special reward, a treatment of a secret place you've dreamed about and kept hidden". "You think you've kept it from me but I've noticed so many signs of desire when I accidently brush by your forbidden place".

Ali is astonished and feels apprehension. Will the riding crop come back for some hard work? She wouldn't like that and worries how long it will go on for. Suddenly the pressure of her dominating lover is gone from her back. She feels an oil of some kind applied to her throbbing labia's. It doesn't seem necessary as that area has been engorged and very wet already. Next she feels a viscus lubrication salve rubbed with slow soft circles around her puckered anal area. Oh no he's uncovered my desire to be taken in that orifice, oh now I don't know if I'm really ready. I know I want it but will I be able to relax and accept the intrusion.

Ali feels her buttocks spread further hanging her secret place out for all to see. Embarrassed by the revelation she waits expecting some penetrating pressure to begin.

Instead the pressure is somewhere else, she feels a gentle finger enter her vagina and start to gently stroke the soft swollen parts inside. Next she first senses but later feels a gentle licking start in her secret palace. The feeling of pleasure is intense and the licking continues until the tip of the tongue begins to enter her down there. The pleasure swift and strong continues. Her whole rear being is awash in erotic excitement. The combination of the probing tongue and steady finger pressure brings up a wave of release. Ali's orgasm seems to roll across her in waves and soon dissolves into a satisfied feeling of contentment.

Ali to Terry

I love your story Terry but would find it difficult to accept such a gift unless I had truly pleased you in many ways including my submission and sexually pleasing some of your darker desires.

Terry to Ali

Where is my list? Doesn't have to be alphabetical. If you use my stories serially I'm sure you'll earn that and more. How did you like my use of the crop? That neat little leather loop at the end doesn't have to be used for hard strikes. Got to go.

Ali to Terry

I find impact play very erotic. I enjoy accepting and showing my submission through the sensual and not so sensual side of that type of play. I enjoyed your sensual use of the crop very much and it would seem that you enjoy pleasing a partner as much as I so I suppose we will both be fortunate in that regard. I'm going to work out and develop a list for you.

Ali and I continued our madcap email and phone schedule. Both of us knew Friday was a scant 3 days away. Apprehension, longing, major arousal all comingled with what we knew was coming, what we couldn't really control but were drawn to in an unquenchable torrent of desire. We both wanted it all. Seriously wanted every aspect. Our plans for BDMS play were firmed up by the detailed highly charged stories we wrote for one another. Even now out by fire writing the staggering conclusion to our epic I still long for just a small fragment of the relationship. Just a piece, a word, a sentence, anything before it all submerges into a receding memory. I can't but must, will have to ultimately let it all go. Writing about it reconnects, opens old wounds, and stirs longings that will never be fulfilled. Bittersweet, but powerful life affirming. I'll never be the same. I don't want to be. Like a scar that is proudly viewed and shared I'll live with my Ali's memory until the end of my days.

I planned our campaign and began collecting special items. Ali favored a certain fragrance for me. I never went near men's cologne, thought it superfluous and dandified. I was rugged, a feral animal prowling the pampas of the vanilla world. Unencumbered by artifice. I arrived at a local Mall which sported a lot of high end purveyors of the bit and bobs of refined civilization.

Michael Kors it was and a bit on the pricey side. I threw caution to the wind. Literally. I expect the fragrance to be carried on the wind to my Ali and further drive her lust. Hopefully. Anyway that was my fantasy. Next on the list was a visit to Victoria's Secret for some intimate female underpinnings. So much of our erotic discourse added all kinds of interesting underwear and I was determined to surprise and delight. I explained to the sale lady that my girlfriend had bet me that I wouldn't buy her an exotic outfit. What would the bet pay out if you win she asked?

I demurred and she pressed with wicked determination. Clearly didn't know who she was dealing with. An aside, I try to rein in my impulse, my desire to communicate deeply with the curious. I explained that I'd have to take her back to one of the changing rooms to adequately answer her question. Subject changed but I sensed amusement and not horror so a good interchange all and all. With my purchases installed in the pink striped gift box and nicely slipped into a bag that proudly proclaimed for all to see the bearer had visited Victoria and now knew her secrets. Jesus H. At least I had a bag from Macy's I could use for camouflage.

Last stop a high end chocolate shop for some of Ali's favorite delicacies. I don't eat much candy and it's hard to buy things not in your ken but fortunately I had some background of Ali's taste and a nice sales person so done and on my way.

Thursday dawned and I had to take care of business. Normally I write a sales report on Friday but I had planned to be otherwise engaged. On Friday. I planned to be up to my ears in pussy. Literally. Ali complained that she had never received adequate oral stimulation and was somewhat incredulous that I found that the most stimulating and compelling of male - female interaction. Why not? Pheromones dictate our reaction, drive animal lust. Why not go to the source? My favorite thing.

I had all my exotic BDSM equipment, crop, ropes, nipple clamps, ball gag, and other sundry delight stimulators packed in a nice black tactical knapsack specially secured for the operation. Appropriate wine, musical selection, and some nibbling food loaded into my car and south bound I floated on a cloud of desire. About halfway I stopped at an Adult Toy store and purchased a nice set of wrist and ankle cuffs that included a conveniently configured D ring attachment that facilitated hog tying. Ali had absolutely loved the picture I sent her of a hog tied damsel with her hair being pulled, being spanked. I planned to deliver. In spades.

South I ventured. My heart in a place it hadn't been in many years. Again, I thought I should turn around, chuck everything. I'd call Ali and explain something had come up. Nope the die was cast. On my way Ali called for our usual 4P steam bath call. I described the sea of brake lights, she mused about having her clit licked. How can anyone connect the two? Brake lights, a women's, most intimate sex organ. The conversation was so normal so genuine for us. Are you getting the picture? We had no limits, no boundaries. Intoxicating needs another word further up the scale of obsessions. I don't know what it is but even today I marvel at our openness, our needy exploration. Ali and I had finally found someone on our own wave length.

I arrived at the condo that had been generously provided by one of my flying club pals. Shit hole was the description he used and, well, I guess if accuracy was in question he was right. I was in a frenzy. Fortunately there were cleaning aids and I set to with determination. Kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom all were inspected found wanting and dealt with. I was satisfied and headed out for dinner. Would Ali reject the setting? I had a backup plan with a local Marriott.