Alisha: A dark Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers

That had been fairly evident from his attitude upstairs, but it still didn't explain why he thought he was going to tonight's reception with her and I said so!

"My fault," Ali said. "For years he's always been my go-to person when I needed a presentable escort for social events. They plan these events months in advance, so earlier this year I asked him to escort me to this reception. Then everything changed; we got together again, and you offered to be here for me. I remembered a few weeks ago I'd asked him, so I thought I'd asked Sandy to let him know I didn't need him to escort me.

Unfortunately, his name was still on the list in the office, so when the event organizers got in touch with my office to confirm the names and numbers of the Ali Mac group, they were given his name and details, not yours."

I stared at the security gate willing it to open, and I could get away from this madness. This was just too much for me, I hadn't enjoyed these situations in the past, and now I was grateful I had an excuse to miss this one as I didn't have an invite.

"Ben, please say something, anything. Tell me I'm a cow, a fool, and stupid. Anything is better than this silence. Say you'll come with me tonight."

"I don't see how I can. If you recall, it appears I don't have an invite. Nor do I ever want to see Jamie smirking at me again, because if I do, I'll be sorely tempted to wipe it off his face."

"Oh don't worry; you have an invite. I gave that stupid woman an ultimatum; if you're not going to be there, neither will anyone from Ali Mac. In fact, Ali Mac would completely withdraw from the week's events. I wouldn't be on the catwalk for any of the shows, and I would tell the world it was all her fault."

"Jesus, Ali, not going to the damn thing was never my issue. It was finding out you'd been lying to me again. If you need to be there, then go, just don't ask me to go with you."

I took a deep breath, not sure if I was going to regret my next words. "I'll stay for the week; I'll still be here when you get back tonight, I promise."

Ali turned her tear stained face to me. "I won't go without you, I've finally got you back, and there's no way I'll go on my own. If it's Jamie you're worried about, he won't be there. Jamal took his invite away, and he's been removed from the guest list.

I just sat there, and Ali whispered, "Please, Ben."

"We can leave when I say so?"

She nodded in agreement, "As soon as you want to go."

I backed the car into an open space, and we both stepped out. Sandy, Jamal and a couple of others were standing by the open elevator doors. Sandy was holding my jacket and bow tie. The security gate opened, and a stretched limousine entered the garage.

I had been so focused on the situation; I'd failed to notice how beautiful Ali looked. The dress was black; that was the easy part. The bodice was shaped like a second skin, plunging back and the front a deep V between her breasts. The skirt had a hint of a Chinese style, split up one thigh to the top of her leg. She wasn't wearing a bra, and it was anyone's guess if she was wearing any panties, as not a line was visible.

A girl standing beside Sandy, was making deft repairs to Ali's makeup. Sandy was trying to tie the bow tie around my neck. Not an easy thing to do as I was struggling to slip the tux jacket back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers